Have you ever lost your friends because of your political beliefs?

>Why?

>What tipped them over the edge?

>Did it effect you?

>Are you glad they are out of your life now?

Nah, read Dale Carnegie's "How To Win Friends And Influence People", just gotta compliment the shit out of them about how 'concerned and truth-seeking' they are - then you go on your rant about why Communism is a fucking shit idea.

You're less likely to lose friends but you sometimes really wish you would more often

no ive always been an obnoxious dirtbag about my beliefs

I actually ordered that book the other day haha hopefully its a good read.

No because I don't consider scumbags that would turn on you over an idealogical viewpoint to be "friendly"

Example person 1 : "You shouldn't have any more kids"
Me : "Exfuckingcuse me ?"
Example Person 1 : well you and your wife I don't think should have children.

>*I crush example person 1's balls with my hand*

NOT A FRIEND

The ideas are really simple to boil down but I get lazy sometimes and don't practise them

I have a liberal friend, boy do we get pissed at each other, but like hell if we aren't the true pals.

almost, but we promised not to talk about politics again

If you cant find any common points to agree on youre probably not real friends, just superficial

No friends

I voted for trump

The fact that I voted for trump (muh millennial liberals)

Yeah I miss being a degenerate

Am glad most of them are out tho. This election was a good sieve to see who my real friends are

Haha true, my mates said they don't want to talk to me anymore because I couldn't stop posting jew memes in our group chat hahahahaha so dumb.

I have an actual antifa supporting friend who I want to knock out sometimes but we get along.

The closest we've come to falling out is when I was throwing up Roman salutes in a Turkish takeout place

I'm on a team with a bunch of hard liberal people in a hard liberal field. You're supposed to say "ouch" if something offends you. It's comedy and people are treated like children. I've learned to mostly stay out of convos, unless they're between me and the one kid in my class that thinks nazis were just misunderstood.

I don't understand how anyone can get pissed at naming the jew.Fuck kikes, I hope they get thrown in the oven for real this time.

Yeah, I lost some friends tonight at a bar.

I tried explaining the differences between races.

They refused to acknowledge.

Thanks, Sup Forums!

>This should help you.

friend
frɛnd/
noun
noun: friend; plural noun: friends; noun: Friend; plural noun: Friends

a person with whom one has a bond of mutual affection, typically one exclusive of sexual or family relations.
"she's a friend of mine"
synonyms: companion, boon companion, bosom friend, best friend, close friend, intimate, confidante, confidant, familiar, soul mate, alter ego, second self, shadow, playmate, playfellow, classmate, schoolmate, workmate, ally, comrade, associate; More
sister, brother;
informalpal, bosom pal, buddy, bosom buddy, chum, spar, sidekick, cully, crony, main man;
informalbezzie, mate, oppo, china, mucker, butty, bruvver, bruv;
informalmarrow, marrer, marra;
informalamigo, compadre, paisan, homie, bro;
informalhomeboy, homegirl;
informalgabba;
informaloffsider;
archaiccompeer;
rarefidus Achates
"she went to stay with her friend in the next town"
antonyms: enemy

enemy
ˈɛnəmi/
noun
noun: enemy; plural noun: enemies

a person who is actively opposed or hostile to someone or something.
"the traditional enemies of his tribe"
synonyms: foe, adversary, opponent, rival, nemesis, antagonist, combatant, challenger, competitor, opposer, hostile party;

>family is blue pill as fuck
>With brother that I get along with the best
>But he's a fucking Bernie loving commie
>Mom and him are talking about politics for ages
>Can't leave, have just been neutral or ignoring them
>Finally mom asks "who did you vote for user"
>None of your buissness
>"Oh that must mean you voted Trump!"
>Begin to panic
>J-just because I didn't vote for Hillary doesn't mean I must have voted Trump
>"Oh you didn't vote Hillary? If you're not with her you're against her"
>She goes on about how women who don't vote Hillary are self hating
Ever since then he has been very distant and worried about me being racist/sexist. The rest of my family has all but disowned me, he was probably the most liberal of the bunch and more likely to actually disown me, I think the only saving grace is that we used to be bros.

Got a friend that had a pretty funny/edgy sense of humor, used to browse Sup Forums. Then he fucked a Muslim feminist and caught feels; now she has him by the balls and he has distanced himself from me for being a WN.

and you wonder why you post here if your family will turn on you about something that can only benefit them I suggest you get out of there asap.

>Before you leave tell them you where going with Bernie and don't like to talk about politics and just wanted everyone to be nice but they turned on you because the TV told them too.

Think I'm coming close. Wanted to reveal my power level slowly because she can be manipulated but got too drunk and went on about how trans people are mentally ill, race isn't a social construct, wanted to propagate my race, that race-mixing is bad (she has a mixed race kid oops), that multiculturalism is bad in the long run for humanity. She asked me if I had become a Nazi and I just kind of had to laugh because I wasn't ready to get into that level even after that many drinks. Only have heard from her twice since then. We'll see

I think I might move out of state. You know what the say, absence makes the heart grow stronger