Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kyLyGXQUIo0?t=3m23s
youtube.com/watch?v=MnR9AVs6Q_c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sup Forums

Sup Forums

From Sup Forums

Sup Forums

that is what makes us the best in the world. We let everybody speak.

We all know that Israel attacked the USA on 9/11 now the proof: youtu.be/kyLyGXQUIo0?t=3m23s

Where is the rest of this set I've seen pieces but never the whole thing

Is this pic from the new Civilization game?

DNN

So you trust anonymous people talking on the internet as your source for news, and allow it to shape your world view?

It's a serious question, I am curious.

this

Here.

Sup Forums

literally Sup Forums desu

Sup Forums

from Sup Forums

Sup Forums

If you want a real answer, I like reuters, reasonably unbiased as a first stop. Not owned by jews.

Reliable sources like pic related

Buzzfeed, ESPN, and Seseme Street.

The POL network.

What do you think of Christian Science Monitor?

Is that you Alec Baldwin

so many people so proud of only having one news source. diversify yo bonds nigga.

NYT
WAPO
HUFF
Hill
WSJ
Politico
The Atlantic
Fox
Beibart
CSM
The New Yorker
NPR

They all have bias. Check em all, measure the difference, maybe get close to the truth. Absolute truth is meaningless pragmatically speaking. Relative truth can be used to your advantage. Know your surroundings. Read more.

I usually go to Buzzfeed for meme material, the major news sites like MSN, NBC, CNN, etc. for based and BS-filled YLYL/cringe feels...I used to go to the Onion.com for that kinda shit but I find now that the major news companies are just as funny and full of hack journalism/fake news. Praise Kek!~ However I only ever get my news straight from the udder of current events, Sup Forums.

Drudge and Sup Forums

Anyone that takes every pol post as truth is an absolute idiot, but the very liberal free speech culture allows for conversation on topic you can't have many other places.

Getting your news only from pol is also idiotic, but it's a source i think is important as long as you check the sources yourself

By reading The Road not Taken.

Looks like someone got dropped a few times on their noggin, eh?

Sup Forums of course.

Sup Forums

I call 911 and ask them what the nature of the problem is.

ZeroHedge
Sydney Morning Herald (for local shit)
Google

You ever seen a chinook fly? I saw one recently and its got to be the most ungraceful thing ive ever seen, it didnt look like it was flying like helicopters and planes usually do it looked like it was just struggling its way through the air like a fat dude trying to jog.

>spend 5 hours a day reading the news from 15 different sources
>forget to go to work
>get fired
>doesn't matter cause muh diversity
>live on streets pick up newspapers out of recycle bin to get news
>muh diverse day old news
>get raped by an immigrant cause sexual emergency
>get hiv
>get aids
>muh diversity of aids strains
>die holding new york times last issue claiming trump is indeed a good president

was it worth it user?

It's a bathtub with two fans attached. What did you think it was going to do?

Sup Forums
ZeroHedge
twitter - the usual suspects
youtube - the usual suspects
Drudge Report

It's decent, it's one of my other go-to sources. shows some bias in some areas, but politically seems to give both sides a fair shake. Writing is of a good standard as well.

A leaf with good taste. WTF?

> Also I forgot

WattsUpWithThat

DUH youtube.com/watch?v=MnR9AVs6Q_c

>Sup Forums
>r/all
>CNN, WSJ, Breitbart, Fox News on Facebook
>Whichever broadcast news channel my mom has on in the living room

I dont know, i just didnt expect it to look like it was fucking frozen in place moving through the air. Hell a fucking roach looks more graceful in motion than that behemoth.

gets confirm, read all the data to learn what is actually true

>r/all

learn to read faster. you might end up with one of those jobs at desk where you really only have to actually work 2 hours a day for a decent wage and great benefits. Its not that hard in america. i recommend advertising...super easy...people pay out the ass for it....totally low expectations industry.

Honestly? Sup Forums on computer, fox on tv, and NPR on radio. I'd say I'm fairly balanced but I still dislike the Jews and am interested in a revival of Europe.

I just like NPR because my local NPR (New Orleans) does really good cooking/food segments

I am sometimes impressed with their reporting. I worry that the name does make me lower my expectations.

Here.

From a helicopter filled with centurions, you fucking pleb

Sup Forums and twitter

BBC is the best answer

I like to keep track of what all sides are saying even if I think they're shit

Sup Forums tends to get the stories out at lest 6 hours before the MSM does.

Plus, Lord Kek has a way better track record for accurately predicting election results than professional pundits do.

if i end up at a job like that just blow my head off. literally zero reason to live

Sup Forums
My local Conservative AM radio station that only old men listen to in their 1990 F150s
All the rest on facebook from various sources, Ron Paul, Hannity, Drudge, PJW, Rebel, Trump, Church Militant, etc

>/r/all

I'm gonna get some shit for this one, but Phillip Defranco is probably the most unbiased news commentator I know of.

I rarely watch him but yeah he's good at staying impartial

Is Rome Sweet Rome movie ever getting made?

EWTN Nightly News.

Zero Hedge

sorry brah but you have no reason to live right now. just take that chip off and enjoy the show while you can. not a single bit of any of it actually matters. doesnt mean you cant get some lulz and eat some popcorn.

I understand now why everyone says this is a hive mind.

That's not much different from taking your news from a MSM news source, honestly. What do you really know about the people delivering you news from an outlet?

You get to have a conversation with them at least, instead of having a professional actor read a script written by a focus group of jews.

they would get all shot up with machine guns.

we make it up like correct the record with
one small difference,WE'VE NEVER BEEN WRONG.

fucking canada

Post the fucking link you idiot

>instead of having a professional actor read a script written by a focus group of jews.
None of us can know that's not true here, either.

/po/

You can yell at your radio, throw things at your TV, and fume at your coworkers.

But here on Sup Forums you can talk to people.

>Sup Forums
>people
You're a faggot and you know it.

Yeah, it sucks to be your age. It used to be a free for all.

Postimees, Helsinki Times, Baltic Times, Drudge, and Sup Forums.

Also, if Kek will, we will have a major happening in the next 24 hours.

My guess is a plane crash. It's been fucking ages since one crashed that wasn't missile or crazy pilot related.

I dislike that only 2/11 minutes are about real news instead of YouTube/Google drama

Is that a gril?

Joo.

Google News
AP
Reuters
Sup Forums
Juice Rap News (RIP)
Empire Files
Airwars

yeah, recently that has been the case, he's staying out of politics quite a bit, probably because he doesn't want to lose half his viewerbase.

Sup Forums

"news" is a meme

idiots

bbc, pbs, economist, drudgereport, slashdot, wired, NPR, reddit, Sup Forums

the library

From Sup Forums
Duh

Literally all those are shit

idiot

My eyeballs and common sense.

The internet.

Cnn, Fox, Nbc, facebook usually.

No one checked me?

God damn, Sup Forums you be slippin.

Quit data mining you scum bag.

Why would I waste my time on that when there's thousands of autists on Sup Forums that already do it for me?

I will browse headlines on google or my local newspaper and ignore the obvious bullshit and occasionally read something that is actual news.

also Sup Forums is a fairly decent place to get world happenings.

The National Examiner
Tomo news
Huffington Post (korean edition)
Back issues of The Weekly World News
Voice of God weapon

>also Sup Forums is a fairly decent place to get world happenings.
This is what millennials actually believe.

Sup Forums is my go to source for news and current events

Breaking News!
You're a faggot!

You can stay on Reddit if youd like

>reddit

leave

don't come back, you're not welcome

oh i'm there right now don't worry, what's your screen names we can be friends?

My handle at Reddit is "GallowBoob."

Sup Forums