Sargon releases new video to expose Cuckstiny releasing a fake DM conversation

Sargon releases new video to expose Cuckstiny releasing a fake DM conversation.

youtube.com/watch?v=FROS4WukkCg

Destiny fanfucks on suicide watch.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=flqHbLlTKsA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BUMP

who?

>its an there-celeb thread

Sage

> 8 minutes deconstructing a few throwaway tweets
Thanks for sharing, guy.

Destiny is a giant cuck

This whole drama is hilarious

Sargon argues one thing with a metaphor or something that could be factually incorrect to get the point across

Destiny goes fucking ape shit screaming flailing his arms around and googles 100 different things to try prove that fact wrong and ignores the point sargon was trying to make and then very quickly reads out what he found on google as fast as possible and spews it at him 20 words a second

They then argue about bullshit completely unrelated, both sides refusing to back down even though both sides are arguing about random shit, argument keeps shifting over further and further from what they're even talking about until you reach them arguing over fake DMs on twitter

This is retarded

Truly a legendary rivalry we are witnessing.

it's like watching two monkeys throwing poo at each other

pretty quick rundown m8 thanks for that

>Sargon loses debate
MAYBE IF I EXPOSE HIM OF SOMETHING, THEN THAT MEANS I WOULD HAVE WON!!!1

>not posting the webm version

>actually thinking Sargon lost the debate

Destiny fanshits truly are disconnected from reality.

youtube.com/watch?v=flqHbLlTKsA

Best one.

Why does he talk so sloppily? Is he drunk?

Destiny is a fucking moron. Even in the debates he "wins", he just wears down his opponent by yelling and talking as fast as possible. Why the fuck does anyone take him seriously?

DEBAT THIS

>Beats Jontron exclusively because Jon is a shitty debater and good faith alone doesn't win arguments
>Gets crushed by Sargon
>Gets crushed by Shkreli
>Gets crushed by Jim
>Gets crushed by Ryan Dawson
He's already mediocre as fuck as far as skill in video games go, but why watch a retard talking about politics? I might as well go to Reddit or NeoFAG to get the same experience.

In a none mean or meme manner, is he genuinely autistic?
I am actually concerned for his mental health.

Nobody gives a fuck about some fat cuck youtube atheistfag in the current year.

Because his audience are like flies, they enjoy the smell of shit. His debating "skills" are made of this.

Fuck this got me more than it should.

Destiny is debating some right leaning older woman right now about feminism, and he's getting kind of overwhelmed.

He actually planned out a double murder over an internet fight so there is clearly something wrong with him.

This guy isn't exaggerating. Destiny literally did that, then admitted to it while giggling about it. He said the only reason he didn't go out and murder a person was because he started getting more money from his eceleb shit (youtube or twitch I don't remember).

Back on his r/shittier thread I think he even posted that Dr.Phil wanted to have him on his show to deal with his issues. Destiny is like Shia La BTFO with how unhinged he is as of late.

How will he ever recover

Can you fuck off with the e-celebs already? Don't you have a dedicated subreddit to circle jerk about this shit? Just fuck off.

He believes people have basically zero agency. A lot of his views seem to stem from the fact that he's a weak manlet.

I don't know for sure but I think he might believe that because there is an overwhelming scientific and philosophical consensus that they don't.

>following e-celebs

>He believes people have basically zero agency.

But in terms of your environment and biology shaping who you are, you don't have some sort of magical agency that let's you decide against those influences.

Nope. There's overwhelming consensus that people have less agency than previously thought. No respected study goes even remotely close to as far as Destiny and says that people have basically zero agency.

Free will doesn't exist DAWG

OK I'll take your word for it.

That's a separate issue, but yeah I guess not.

>guy gets shit on in debate
>th-this is why I won please support me cuckservative bros

the city of sargon

Destiny is a failure. He knocked up a chick early and cleaned carpets to sustain his 'family', then when she left him he moved back in with his parents and tried playing sc2 for money.

If nobody gave a fuck about him then he'd still be cleaning carpets just barely making his child support payments.

too bad people give a fuck about him lmao

There's nothing wrong with cleaning carpets to support your family. He is a massive faggot though

It's more honourable than sucking dick at video games and begging kids for money on Twitch.

Only because he is targeting and pandering to most insecure, and easy to manipulate group of people: SJWs with white guilt.

Years ago he was calling people "niggers" and "gooks". Shit, he probably even lurked on Sup Forums.

Now he virtue signals and pretends to be some sort of savior to minorities; moronic SJWs lap it up and now he's making bank off their dumb asses.

So basically DSP?

When did Sargon end up in Australia?

t. Sargon

Destiny is the type of guy you can safely bitchslap if he ever starts talking to you.

DesTINY got really upset over the debate with Sargoy. He's been a total wreck ever since.

Sargon is the self-promoting OP in Australia, and replying to his own comments to inflate his thread while at the same time in his comfy apartment in Bongland.

This really activates my almonds.

you sure

Why do people say JonTron lost?

>JonTron says the truth
>Destiny repeats lies
>"It's just that JonTron wasn't prepared for the debate."

Huh? Did I not watch the same debate? JonTron was clearly right about pretty much everything.

You seem to not understand the concept of the internet.

Overton window, no doubt.

SAD!

Somehow I doubt this manlet ever drops his tirades when packing, never mind the fact that he'll be getting bitch slapped wayyyyyy before his tiny hands even start moving towards the gun

Look at that guy, he's cuck incarnate. Post his asian gf, I wanna rate her.

Is this now the new poster-boy for Manlet's anonymous? He looks shorter than 5'3". No arms, no shoulders, high-estrogen gut. How does such a low-test male exist?

dude has had a loyal fanbase and is the opposite of an sjw he literally raped someone

No matter what your opinion on Destiny's political views are, you have to admit the man has the dankest memes in town.

You seem to want to hide the fact that you have a proxy and that you're the only person other than a few people making unique posts making all the posts in this thread.

>4 seconds
>I put the script up online
Okay that's autistic.

Because he brought up "uncomfortable truths".

In reality, inequality effects all parts of nature, so it is definitely not a far-fetched notion to suggest that some races are genetically inferior/superior to others.

Rather than actually look into what JonTron said was true or not, to simply brand him as a racist and claim he lost the debate is easier than to entertain the idea that all races are not equal.

Does "blue" microphones or any of his other sponsors know who they are supporting?

It would be a shame if SJW tactics were used against an SJW.

he knocked up a white girl, where is your pure white hier son?

SJWs like feminist promote the acceptance of pedophilia. He's just as mentally retarded as they are.

We have a lot of work to do if people still think wanting to live in a white majority area is racist.

Is Sargon even liberal or is he just a civic nationalist who supports the government running shit like the police and fire department?

>4ft tall
>fat fuck
>leftie
Wow there aren't millions of him

I wouldn't be so quick to bitchslap him if I were you. He seems more of the school shooter type to me. Should listen to his rant where he details how he was going to assassinate a killed who ddosed him and that kids father.

This guy has offspring.
That's right, he reproduced and by that is more successful than most of us here.
The world is a terrible unjust place.

"COMPANIES SHOULD SHARE THERE STOCKS WITH WORKERS REEEEEEEEEEEE"

Why should I care what this fucking leprechaun thinks? He'll never ride on space mountain.

As I said in another post in this thread, he basically pretends to be a SJW to pander to the rabid, fanatical liberals. From this he can create drama, and gain a cult-like following which are willing to finance his livelihood.

Only a couple years ago he was calling people niggers and gooks, now he is the "defender of minorities". Guy is a fucking fraud.

dont wanna click on that. is it what i think it is

>they looked down on me
Well, no shit. What do we have here a fucking manlet.

>Destiny wrecked this smug british cuck so hard that they're STILL on damage control, goddamn

It's the dick pic he sent a 15 years old girl like the pedo he is.

hes just not a retard desu

From the thumbnail it looks like he's wearing a Japanese schoolgirl uniform.

destiny has had more girlfriends and sex than anyone on pol. you're all betas compared to him.

Being a pedophile doesn't count faggot.

I honestly feel bad for this guys kid, imagine having him as a father.

It is. Just keep in mind, his hands are really small just for scale. At best, that's 12 cm.

>raping underaged girls is alpha
fuck off desTINY

He said some wrong things and wasn't ready to say "white genocide" which Sargon wasn't either but Sargon ore competently worked around it.

Mate, Sargon can't even read, how could you ever think he won?

yo this destiny dude thinks hes the smartest fucking guy

hes such a bitch tho , fucking pussy

Well Sargon doesn't actually consider it genocide. JonTron might.

>this trisomy 21 victim again

Why does /po/ keep bringing this nobody up?

He's shilling for youtube revenue because of his failing career as a gamer.

he makes most of his money from donations from twitch/etc

he easily makes more money than you

nice try i just got out of college and am making 500K starting from microsoft

dudes been clearing 3 million a year since his early sc2 days

>This is the self-promoting OP in Australia replying to the replies that he wrote to inflate his own thread to further inflate his thread

no fagget

Why does anyone still support this cuck? He has been destroyed repeating in debates

I'm watching the debate right now.

yes faggot