You're a fucking Brad Pitt world war Z wannabe if you own any gun...

You're a fucking Brad Pitt world war Z wannabe if you own any gun. Are you really going to sit at your computer and tell me that you need an assault rifle to kill an animal go feed yourself in 2017? You're lying to yourself and everyone else when you say owning a gun is essential for any reason. Oh your house is getting broken into? Call the police like everyone else, they're the only ones who have a reason to carry a gun and they go through years of training to be able to use their firearms. Give me one reason you need a gun besides that it makes you feel cool, honestly

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/oklahoma-man-uses-ar-15-kill-three-teen-home-intruders-n739541
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The only anamals I need to kill in 2017 are communists, it aint called the bill of needs.

The second amendment isnt for hunting and hardly for home defense. The second amendment exists so that if the government oversteps its bounds the people are there to abolish a tyranical government. In theory its best that the people have rifles, but just the people owning the weapons is enough of a deterrent to make sure the government never violates the PEOPLES constitution

This thread is bait, but two days ago an Oklahoma son used an ar-15 to shoot and kill three home invaders.

The AR-15 is a great defense weapon.

>you're a wannabe if you own any gun
Why don't you try and take my guns away from me and see

/thread

It takes 1 minute for Tyrone or Miguel to murder you. It takes like 5 minutes for cops to show up.

It's a good thing you're in Not America because we don't take this freedom hating bullshit in America.

>Give me one reason you need a gun besides that it makes you feel cool, honestly
For when they come to try and take it from me
>Honestly

I want to shoot you in the face for your post.

What a pathetic life you must lead. You need to go home, grab moms purse, go to the gun store (one on every corner in your meme country), buy a barret .50, stick the barrel in your mouth and pull the trigger.

Fucking americans.

>crime happening now , call cops arrive later
>years of training
youre delusional and retarded lel

"I need my AR-15 to resist blumpypoo and fight for my progressive values."

you just want white people to disarm themselves so you can rob them more easily

>You're a fucking Brad Pitt world war Z wannabe if you own any gun. Are you really going to sit at your computer and tell me that you need an assault rifle to kill an animal go feed yourself in 2017?

The 2nd amendment wasn't for hunting.

>You're lying to yourself and everyone else when you say owning a gun is essential for any reason.

Owning a gun is essential for my safety.

>Oh your house is getting broken into? Call the police like everyone else, they're the only ones who have a reason to carry a gun and they go through years of training to be able to use their firearms.

I rather not wait for the corner to come and put my lifeless body into a bag. Also I have shot more rounds than most police officers.

>Give me one reason you need a gun besides that it makes you feel cool, honestly.

The 2nd amendment is all the reasons I need.

I'm glad to see my reason is grounded in your reality. Us americucks and our freedom alows us to suckstart that .50 you deride us for being able to own. You euros cant even kill yourselves in an effective manner, you have to import niggers to do it for you. So please go give jamal and ahmed a blowjob and let muhammad to rape your daughter as your wife gets a train run on her, and hope they end your sad emasculated existance when they are done.

SHALL

NOT

>that flag

your country produces more than 100k handguns per week.

BE

>HE THINKS 5.56 IS STRONG ENOUGH TO BE EFFECTIVELY USED IN HUNTING LARGE GAME

I wan't nogunz euros to go and stay go

You sound like a jealous little cunt.

YOU.

WILL.

NEVER.

BE.

************--------------------------
AMERICAN--------------------------
************-------------------------
-------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------

It's not to kill animals it's to defend myself against blacks... well maybe it is to kill animals

hurr call the police

INFRINGED

I own my gun so after the apocalypse I can use force to enslave people like you.

tell me why you need half the useless shit you waste your shekels on user

It's our country and we have rights. Don't like it? Too bad. Fuck off.

FPBP

it's my duty as an american to own a gun. sorry that you are declawed

God bless (You) user

I want to eat organic without feeding the jews shekels, you german wannabe shithole.

None of your business, faggot!

#TheTriggering

why the fuck would some cuckold in Austria give a shit if I own a gun or not?

mind your business pussy

I like my guns. I don't need them for self defense. It's a fucking hobby. It's like saying you're a Tim Allen wannabe if you own a tool shed and build shit in your spare time.

I'll just leave this here... nbcnews.com/news/us-news/oklahoma-man-uses-ar-15-kill-three-teen-home-intruders-n739541

Also, sage.

This. Bumparoonie for you.

This is EXACTLY like a /k/ bait thread

I wish to have the most effective tool at my disposal for defending myself and that tool is not a cell phone to call the cops. It is the threat or application of immediate, overwhelming and deadly force against any and all who wish to do me severe harm. Nobody takes care of me like me.

Now go make an exploding pistol, exploding bike or a world war you Austrian fuck.

>not knowing 5.56 or .223 are very small rounds
> thinks id hunt big game with 5.56
>doesnt have a problem with my 7mm
>thinks a AR is more dangerous because it is black
>not knowing its more ergonomic and comfortable to shoot than a "hunting rifle"

>buttblasted Austrian
>mad he got annexed by Germany
It is LITERALLY none of your business faggot.
Move to country that has the appropriate amount of violent crime and maybe I will take your shit post seriously.

Guns are for niggers and commies not deer, sorry pal wrong board.

Tell that cat I hate him

>)
fag

They're afraid of the AR because it can put 100 rounds down range in the time
You can do 10 with the 7mm.

They are fun to shoot. It's my hobby and I'm fucking good at it. Are you an Olypian wannabe if you time yourself on the track? Fuck off.

Saging so hard right now.

In all honesty, I got my guns in preparation for SHTF. But once I got them I knew I had to take them out and shoot them. It turned out to be pretty fun.

I don't believe in zombies. But we've got 100 million nonwhites in this country. And when SHTF, your uniform is your skin.

SAGE
SLIDE
SAGE
SLIDE
SAGE
SLIDE
SAGE
SLIDE
SAGE
SLIDE
SAGE
SLIDE
SAGE
SLIDE
SAGE
SLIDE
SAGE
SLIDE
SAGE
SLIDE
SAGE
SLIDE
SAGE
SLIDE
SAGE
SLIDE
SAGE
SLIDE
SAGE
SLIDE
SAGE
SLIDE
SAGE
SLIDE
SAGE
SLIDE
SAGE
SLIDE
SAGE
SLIDE
SAGE
SLIDE
SAGE
SLIDE
SAGE
SLIDE
SAGE
SLIDE
SAGE
SLIDE
SAGE
SLIDE
SAGE
SLIDE
SAGE
SLIDE
SAGE
SLIDE
SAGE
SLIDE
SAGE
SLIDE
SAGE
SLIDE

Most police receive one week firearms training in academy, and patrol gets 8 hours per year...private owners train more ...kys

>Give me one reason you need a gun besides that it makes you feel cool, honestly
SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED

Your country has not been relevant in a very long time. You are merely a cocksucker these days austria.

I want to shoot you in the face again for this second post. Now I have 2 reasons.

Austria. lol. 32,386 square miles of faggotry. A bunch of Alpine ass munchers living in the shadow of Germany. Go fuck yourself you pansy. Austria. lol. I had rather see my sister working in a whorehouse than to be from Austria. No one here cares what you think.

> they're the only ones who have a reason to carry a gun and they go through years of training to be able to use their firearms.

LOL, the academy was the first time some of my classmates have ever held a gun in real life. 2 weeks later and barely meeting minimum qualifications, ta-da range weapons training is over. There's plenty of people I work with where our yearly range qualification is the only time they shoot a firearm. Oh and they're allowed 7 attempts to requalify.

I wish I was an American. It must be nice being able to own tools that can make people get indignant at you even if you never use them.

Saged. Fucking pussy.

>but just the people owning the weapons is enough of a deterrent to make sure the government never violates the PEOPLES constitution
what do you call Patriot Act? Or NDAA? Or any of the dozens of individual acts/bills which have curtailed the 2nd amendment. etc.

Oh, the govt doesn't provide for you to protect yourself? Stay mad. It's your responsibility to keep yourself safe. Call the police if you want, but at the end of the day, your personal safety is ultimately your own responsibility before it is anyone else's.