How does it feel that you are so easily manipulated? How does it feel to be on the wrong side of history, sweety...

How does it feel that you are so easily manipulated? How does it feel to be on the wrong side of history, sweety? In the last month it took 2 weeks of an Iranian posting threads and comments about how "Iranians are white" and in that 2 weeks half of Sup Forums thought the same until one day someone pointed out the obvious, and I still see a few stragglers in the present. Nobody here even thinks deeply about what they support, no one practices self-inflection and it shows. I myself have been shilling the stance "Iraqis are people too" (It's the only way I can get you guys to stop calling me a sandnigger) and I have seen some notable improvements in how people react to Middle Eastern Arabs. I'm bringing this up because I am concerned that our own thoughts can be manipulated, through how we think others on this board think, or directly through interactions with shills. The reaction to posts which bring new ideas and opinions or point out the flaws with our president/guy (regardless if they are trolls) is always that of calling OP a shill. Have posters ever considered that the people who call others "shills" could in fact be (((them))) guiding us further into an unsustainable ideology? The fact that it takes 2 weeks to change half of posters (not necessarily lurkers) views is mind blowing, the fact that people here can flip flop on issues while being able to justify them each time is potentially proof that you guys don't ponder deeply on what you believe. For all you know, I could be a shill, but look around and you will see how the changes in what this board believes comes to be. This has just been bugging me for a while sorry if this seems disjointed. Example: ISPs selling personal data without permission: When only a few months ago Sup Forums was completely against this (I know pol isn't a person so don't put up that straw man, this is a generalization). Could these posters be die hard Trump supporters? Or could it be (((them))) pushing us into accepting the "Corporate State"?

Nice pasta
Saged and reported

b-but i wrote this tho

Bitch please.

If you wrote anything on this board like that, nobody would go past the first 3 sentences.

That's what I was hoping wouldn't happen.

This is Fritz's mom, you caused a seizure. I have your information and have called the police to report the assault.

>Someone wrote this wall of bullshit thinking anyone at all is going to read it

W E W

copypastas have to come from somewhere. You should be proud.

Your right, people themselves hold their own critical thinking in higher regard than it actually is. If it were otherwise, people wouldn't be so adamant about their opinions.

tl;dr

It's okay.

>is always that of calling OP a shill

It's the new "OP is a faggot"

>no one practices self-inflection

You take things too literally, just because one argues a certain way does not mean they truly believe that, and even if they do, it's irrelevant. Defeat the idea with a better argument.

>It's the only way I can get you guys to stop calling me a sandnigger

You know the reason they do this is solely because the language triggers you?

>the fact that people here can flip flop on issues while being able to justify them each time is potentially proof that you guys don't ponder deeply on what you believe.

We can argue from any perspective about any point.

What we believe is irrelevant.

To think I waited a whole day to be able to get home and post this. I don't know why I expect any better.

Learn to write and format writing, then try again.

you have to go back

>7 responses

10/10

also tldr

>third shift faggit
>.02 shekles working from home

sage

If this were true, Kikes wouldn't have spent the past decades and all of their banking influence turning Nazi Germany, the most shining beacon of a self-sufficient nationalist ethnostate to ever exist, into the most evil state to ever exist.

You must understand, this place is the most pure crucible of argumentation in western society.

You will be attacked from all sides. You will see all spectrums, irony, sarcasm, sardonicism, satire, etc. There will be some genuine truth mixed in with this.

When you've been here for longer, you will understand how to differentiate easily.

The idea that two shills can be arguing against each other, whilst never realizing each other's identities is beautiful.

How so?

>reddit

sage

>turn Adolf Hitler, a nationalist who loved his people and shit on central banker jews, into the equivalent of Lucifer himself
>how so XDDDD

Implying they don't control everything including stormfront

Stormfront is completely irrelevant to the cultural mainstream of the west, which is literally the only thing that actually matters. Every single person within that cultural mainstream has been raised and indoctrinated from their very conception to see Hitler and Nazi Germany, and thus by indirect extension all forms of eugenics, nationalism, and race realism as the embodiment of immorality and evil.

How is this related to my argument?

Your argument is that jews want Europe to return to nationalist sensibilities

This is evidently not true given how they have influenced media and education to fully demonize the most prosperous ethnonationalist state in recent history

YOU'RE RETARDED. JUST MY HONEST OPINION.

My argument is that pol is easy to manipulate.

Ah, I was just referring to your image. Not that i took it seriously but I like arguing with this shit to hone my debating skills

Sup Forums is the worst place to discuss actual politics. It's a clown show mix of edgelords, shills, fame whores, e-fame whores, autists, memefags and maybe 5% actual good content(mostly from europeans)

If they controlled this place I wouldn't be allowed here.

Why?

Pic is completely right
Even taken from the Protocols

Going to have to be reticent about this, sorry user.

But for your synopsis: Sure it's easy to manipulate. The hard part is making the manipulation last.

I know you're new, but threads such as

>Iranians are white

Tend to attract the lowest common denominator. The others recognize the ploy and never enter your thread to begin with.

It's like saying those people spamming blacked threads have manipulated the ideology of the board.

The thing is you don't see unironic posts about superior bbc passively.

There's no ending the cleansing cycle of this earthly cycle of good vs evil. It's just a test to vet the truly worthy souls. Whether you will escape the cycle of samsara is up to you.

>committing assault with a deadly weapon
you're going away for a long time, maple boy

Nudes respond cuff ssh ssh f2f e th under gfs
Server go n'll

>sweety
you're a faggot

I agree. Kikes are installing right wing governments around the world to make the citizens willing to act as meat sacrifice in the great war against Islam