What next my dudes? Flynn's testimony is fucking nuclear

Is this Michael Flynn's revenge against the CIA drug/slave,child-sex trafficking empire operation?(I remember a thread about it a little while ago, I couldn't find it but if someone knows what one I'm talking about, feel free to post it.)
Or has he been bribed/brainwashed/threatened, etc.(Whatever, pick one way to describe it.)
Boys, what's Trump's next move, who can we trust, and what do we do to help the God-Emperor.
Pray to Kek fellas, this is going to be an interesting ride.

Shadilay

I honestly hope Trump gets impeached. Not because I think he'll ruin America or anything, but because Sup Forums was so much better before he ran in 2015 and the newfag redditors came flooding in.

Do you seriously think he's going to lie under oath? If Trump has nothing to hide then we don't have to worry. Just sit back and relax.

Fair enough, but check 'em

Complaining about reddit is a sure sign of shill. Nice try. Nobody needs to complain about reddit here, it is already known how shitty it is.

Oh boy.

You come from it tho

Immunity requests when being called to testify to Congress are common, they are also not always granted. In which case many take the 5th, including Lois Lerner and Martin Shrkelli.

His lawyer's statement specifically reads that it's to protect him from a vicious, partisan witch hunt. Whatever he says about about his conversation with Russia's ambassador is certain to be twisted by the Democrats on the committee and he doesn't want to be fucking prosecuted for talking to a fucking ambassador.

****** BREAKING ******

TRUMP TO BE REMOVED FROM OFFICE, ENTIRE ELECTION TO BE RECOUNTED AND VICTORY GIVEN TO MADAM PRESIDENT HILLARY R. CLINTON

IT'S OVER - THEY JUST ANNOUNCED IT

IT'S BEING HANDED OVER TO HILLARY

IT'S FUCKING OVER FUUUUCK

literally nothing, just like the tax returns stuff
In my country, shit like this happens every week

God damn these Shareblue shills are getting overtime tonight

Wow, I just read through all this stuff. I'm going to sleep. There's nothing substantial to read here. Go to sleep guys, it's nothing. I don't think we should be reading this, maybe we should sleep. We all must be so tired. It's time to rest. Aren't we here for keks and laughs not this serious mumbo jumbo, time to sleep guys. It's nothing. Please, let's rest. We are all so tired. Drink some liquor and take some sleeping medicine, we are so tired. It's time to sleep. So boring, let's sleep. I'm going to sleep guys.

****** BREAKING ******

TRUMP TO BE REMOVED FROM OFFICE, ENTIRE ELECTION TO BE RECOUNTED AND VICTORY GIVEN TO MADAM PRESIDENT HILLARY R. CLINTON

IT'S OVER - THEY JUST ANNOUNCED IT

IT'S BEING HANDED OVER TO HILLARY

ummmmmm.... FUCK SWEETIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOD DAMN FUCKIN SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

This was proven fake news already

I kind of wish that would happen so the civil war could just start already.

he was a double agent for obama, duh. he's going to send obama to gitmo lmao

Trump is part of the child trafficking pedo rings.

Punished Flynn is taking down the loser child molester pretending to be president.

Can't win when you go against the Flynn!

Sage in all fields

well clearly it's not this thread they're trying to slide...

t. Redditor
Anytime someone calls out the reddit scourge, scum like you come flocking to try and condemn them. Fuck off to your echo-chamber.