"Well Tucker you used google you would know that-"

"Well Tucker you used google you would know that-"
"Says the person whos unable of using google"
"I overestimated you being able to use google"

What did Sup Forums think of this back and forth shitfest? I just came home from work and these guys are just taking shots at eachother

"Your writing is childlike, you cant even write a sentence"
Kek

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dOZPAU4WgGc&list=LLUzzwA34JzMyvnIS2Ur39VA&index=9
i.4cdn.org/gif/1490945140711.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If western civilization has any intention of surviving, these people legitimately need to be removed from society, immediately.

Bump

people just don't believe in backing up their statements anymore. they just refer you to google. Cant even be bothered to remember their arguments.

Tucker needs to stop relying on the thing where he just says what they say and laughs at it out loud. I agree with him on almost every issue, but it's just, dare I say it, /notanargument/.

It's hard not to laugh at a literal chimp.

I usually like tucker but I'm this interview he came out as bitter. Most of his arguments were ad hominem falacies.

Sorry guys.

Tucker is based as fuck and I will broke no unkind comments.

Too difficult to provide a link in your Opening post?
sage

agreed, but he does it even when there are easy, legitimate shots to take. Sort of frustrating when I've seen how intelligent he can be.

OP overestimated you being able to use google

Why would I bother?

This monkey literally could not answer a simple yes or no question in defense of the very things he said.

You are part of the problem.

You can have the room next to him.

It doesn't have a chance at this point

fuck off faggot, I didn't even see tonight's episode, I was just posting what's on my mind.

it's fucking awesome
Sup Forums style shitposting has spread like a goddam virus into mainstream TV

You don't have a mind.

You are literally subhuman trash.

It's fucking Fox News what the hell do you retards expect? All these big cable news networks are just idiot anchor of the day uses sophism to piss all over his/her guest.

Talk about fucking projection.

Liberalism is a mental illness.

>so tell me about this tweet you made about white people deserving genocide
>welliwanttotalkaboutrandombullshitandalsoifyougooglethisandalsoiamaprofessorandnoidon'twanttoansweryourquestiionbutiamgoingtousemytimeonyourshowtovirtuesignalandignoreeveryquestionthatyouaskmetoshowwhataracisctmonsteryouare

Western civilization would be improved if that chimp wasn't part of it. Period.

youtube.com/watch?v=dOZPAU4WgGc&list=LLUzzwA34JzMyvnIS2Ur39VA&index=9

Tucker got cucked. Why are alt-cuck memers always so cringey and gay?

>Leftist: White genocide NOW!
>Rightist: W-we're not racist, w-we're not violent... m-muh free speech bro...

Sad!

>HURR KILL WHITE MEN DURR
>HURR WHITE GENOCIDE ISN'T REAL DURR
>HURR I WAS JUST PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED DURR
Said the "professor"

Never watched Hannity but that looks like a respectful discussion between two people, not a HOLY SHIT HANNITY BTFO kind of situation.

It's where Bill O is better than Tucker. Bill doesn't let idiots spin and filibuster on his show.

Tucker needs that skill.

You're right that this was a respectful discussion but Hannity is the worst talking head of all MSM. Well, maybe Al Sharpton or someone on MSNBC but no one watches that.
You'd have to listen to him a lot to really get a perspective. This was a good moment.

This. Holy shit it was a real life "I was just pretending to be retarded"

>implying pissing all over some liberal trash isn't justified
>flag

Canadians...

Tucker's show is poor -- like a right-leaning MSNBC show poor. I'd rather they give the spot back to Hannity, who's doing a good job lately.

Leftists have adopted islamic taqiyya. They'll deny the white genocide to the very last man.

Hannity is better on radio/podcast

Hannity is the fucking worst!

He's a bigger asshole in his radio program. I respekk that

being an asshole I'm fine with. I love Michael Savage. But his whole "I'm a conservative, not a republican." constantly interrupting ppl with nothing to say, shit and then somehow being so smug about it. It annoys the hell out of me.

He lets retards babble their insanity and laughs at them with his audience.

>I love Michael Savage
Me too. I just listen to them for entertainment btw. I don't really subscribe to the same ideology they have.

I tried with liberal commentators but they're just fucking annoying

>But it's 2017.

Thank you """""""""""""""professor"""""""""""""""""

>still uses google
Good one shariablue

Tucker has a good show, but his routine is getting old ALREADY. If he keeps this same shit going he will actually start losing viewers. Mix up your style Tucker!

Not one of Tucker's best

Hanity is a shit tier show.

Dude dodged every single question then insulted Tuck's intelligence first. It was only then that Tuck BTFO him by calling his writing childlike.

Seriously though, who in the mother of fuck does that piece of shit think he is to be the arbiter of what is and isn't a rational idea? The entire point of discussing and debating concepts is to determine their rationality, by banning that from even happening the only thing which determines rationality is what he chooses.

>le just fucking google it meme

Catty reddit snark doesn't translates well in real life situations.

I liked John Stewart, I don't know if that counts. Left wing story telling and opinion like a michael savage sounds awful.

Joe is not impressed. Get out of the gutter Tucker.

>yeah, you have fun in mexico city.

I like how he called that guy out for incoherence. Is there a term for this? What is that word salad bullshit that all these liberal heads write in nowadays where they just spew as much jargon as possible? It's rarely ever even punctuated so you can read it. The average science professor who hates teaching is more coherent than most of these people.

Hannity is legit the best out of the 3

> "Na na na na... Your writing is like a child.... Na na na....".

Grow the fuck up Tucker!

>"Your writing is childlike, you cant even write a sentence"
It's not like he didn't try to read a paragraph of this commie's nonsense on the air or anything. That's the problem with commies, they have a shit idea and think they can dress it up with lots of adjectives and complicated words and prose, per se, and that will make them look smarter than everybody else, if you will.

>I usually like tucker
But we can't let him get the nuclear codes!

Anyone have a link?

>hes unable to use google

Here's the thing - if you google it you do find that the guy burnt a cross when he was a teen. So he was right there. Later on is when he revealed himself to be a fucking loon.

Not gonna lie...

HOLY SHIT

that fucking smile from the merch.. SCHLOMO who knows he's about to be called out

It's embarrassingly transparent at this point.

>Most of his arguments were ad hominem falacies.
i didn't catch any.
there were ad hominems (insults) thrown out by tucker, but not ad hominem fallacies

example:
>you're wrong because you're a faggot (ad hominem fallacy)
>you're a faggot and you're wrong, here's why [blah blah blah] (not an ad hominem fallacy)

tucker did the latter.

also: you are a faggot

bump

let me get this straight

the "professor" called for white genocide and then said that the haitian genocide of white people was good

but then said that white genocide is imaginary?

Why didn't Tucker simply ask this when talking about white genocide:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1490945140711.webm

God damn tucker. Why can't he get that stupid look off his face? Did his daddy never tell him that!?!!