Tfw you realize the only reason Sup Forums is the most active Sup Forums board is because it's flooded with Russian...

>tfw you realize the only reason Sup Forums is the most active Sup Forums board is because it's flooded with Russian propagandists

Other urls found in this thread:

docdroid.net/0wKxdLn/337535680-full-david-brock-confidential-memo-on-fighting-trump.pdf.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cheeki breeki iv damke

*muddy fart*

It seems like it sometimes but any community this big has shills from all directions. Pol has a decent variety of viewpoints, though. There is different amounts of people per viewpoint (Trump), but a variety of stances are represented. Plus it's funny.

>tfw when you realize pol is flooded by Plebbit retards attempting to be Sup Forums tards in an effort to turn pol into a pro-dumbass forum full of self-doubting whites who are insecure about their heritage and future

Good luck, dumb faggot.

A-am I really a Russian propagandist? Who am I??

>tfw you realize the only reason Sup Forums is the most active Sup Forums board is because it's flooded with shareblue propagandists

Have you checked under your bed for Russians tonight?

>LMAO @ you

>tfw you are having made ten million Trump posts from Leningrad Dasha, but are gave warning shot from moderators for giving post of BRAAAAAAAAAAAP

Are you having same feel, comrade?

why would russian propagandists post anti-trump threads which are 70% of /pol threads? is that some 5-dimensional chess by putin? what is his endgame? i guess we'll never know

Sto?

>mfw you realize Sup Forums is flooded with plebit retards from either side

>mfw I didn't get paid

You deserved it. Brap posters are cancer.

oh shit, I've been found out

Aaxacaxaxaxa pidaraz americansky think he is smarth axaxaxa cyka blyat

cyka blyat, get out of here pizda khuyevana

Fuck off Jamal. Stop repeating all the words you hear on (((TV))) and get a job you useless nigger cunt.

Learn Russian, peasant, it's an important skill in the changing world. Also, get out.

>Russian propagandists

Friend, I am thinking this picture is not true. Can you confirm?

Sup Forums was a faggot ecochamber before reddit invaded. We liberated it.

>we

Friend, you must return to your former forum of choice.

Who are you kidding USA has like the best internet and haxcors, WE have BILLIONS Mooney spend on our military, and CIA is the best in the world. How could the hack us???

Go back to plebbit, retarded marsupial, and chew leaves there quietly or else.

>Being this new
Kill yourself Donald posters

>spelling out "kys"
>oldfag

"Oh how the heavens weep when they remember that God's creation yielded such a buffoon."

-Jon Brower Minnoch

True, my looks can kill, but I don't stare at myself in the mirror lovingly like you do.

>Quoting JBM
"Oh how the faggots attempt a rebuddle when they take the bait"
-J Edgar Hoover

Jell of Reddit superiorty. Gotcha

come closer, bitch.

jesus christ go back

you're a useful idiot

Sauce on op pic. Would love to smoke meth and fuck on the farm if you catch my drift.

and you're a fucking faggot.

Deb no!!

yes, this is how i've been feeling lately. not a russian bot. just a wage cuck single, childless white male.

yup, no Russians

"J Edgar Hoover was a homosexual who loved licking butter from my armpits."

-Brahim Takioullah

Da ladna

Jesus fucking christ, redditors can't even adapt their basic use of language to fit in, can they? You write like a redditor, and you're as welcome here as a muslim refugee. You have to go back.

I love this meme. We did actually have an invasion of Russian shills once (during the Ukraine thing) and they stuck out like sore thumbs, it was very noticeable. There's been nothing similar since.

Ah noooouuu cheeki breeki

If Sup Forums is full of paid Russians shills then why is my pay check in shekles?

Check mate shareblue

>Reddit liberating anything but degeneracy and women ever

Go back to plebbit and let the adults save the country.

/pol is flooded with shariablue shills just like OP

docdroid.net/0wKxdLn/337535680-full-david-brock-confidential-memo-on-fighting-trump.pdf.html

They never left. Actually there's still a fuckload of them in /sg/. And they convince retards on here that Russia is pure white conservative state fighting EU/NATO/US liberalism jewry, and gullible morons eat it up.

Oldfag here, we used to spell it out-- can confirm. Kys didn't become big until 2010/11

pol wasn't even around until 2011, unless you mean Sup Forums or /new/, but both of those had their own culture.

Sorry
Sorry
Sorry

>selling out to the liberal jew elite and a bunch of goatniggers, not to mention africa, all the while being systematically destroyed from within, is preferable to allying with a christian-run russia

It's flooded with propagandists all right but not Russians. And Shareblue has yet to explain what happens mathematically if a Russian were to assert that 1 + 1 = 2.