South Africa HAPPENING

news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/zumas-night-of-the-long-knives-20170331

Our HIV infested, kang nigger just fired the last few people in power that was keeping this country floating.

The biggest of them all was Pravin Gordhan, finance minister that was btfo of Zuma at every chance he got, constantly stopping him from blindly blowing the last of our money and signing away the country to Gupta's.

Gordhan was busy securing post brexit deals with the UK before he was recalled. Deals that would have secured a multitude of jobs and income for south africans. Since he is fired as of this morning, the rand will plummet, deals will be retracted and everything will start coming apart at the seams.

TL/DR: Zuma cut south africa's last lifeline, gas the niggers, race war NOW!

Other urls found in this thread:

fin24.com/Markets/Currencies/rand-tumbles-as-zuma-starts-cabinet-reshuffle-20170330
timeslive.co.za/politics/2017/03/31/Opinion-How-Zumas-firing-of-Gordhan-severely-damages-South-Africa
dailymaverick.co.za/article/2017-03-30-iss-today-will-zumas-attempts-to-zanufy-south-africa-backfire/#.WN3baW-GOUk
enca.com/money/rand-closes-in-on-r1250-to-the-dollar
mg.co.za/article/2017-03-30-trevor-manuel-zuma-has-no-moral-compass
businesstech.co.za/news/government/167473/malusi-gigaba-appointed-as-new-finance-minister/
radio.therightstuff.biz/2017/03/28/the-daily-shoah-142-boomers-boers-brotesters/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why are there still whites in south Africa have you not gotten the message yet?

Aren't you overreacting, venezuela disolved the congress, firing one guy it's just not in the same scale.

>wants a race war while being badly outnumbered and cornered
you better have a boat ready

fin24.com/Markets/Currencies/rand-tumbles-as-zuma-starts-cabinet-reshuffle-20170330

timeslive.co.za/politics/2017/03/31/Opinion-How-Zumas-firing-of-Gordhan-severely-damages-South-Africa

dailymaverick.co.za/article/2017-03-30-iss-today-will-zumas-attempts-to-zanufy-south-africa-backfire/#.WN3baW-GOUk

Because its their home.

Inb4 this is slid

I sure hope you know all of you white neighbors

Pravin Gordhan was "dismissed" previously for 48 hours and that caused our currency to weaken by almost 40%. He has been fired officially now and in the few following hours, the rand has weakened by from 12,80 per dollar to 13,41 per dollar. This happened literally within 2 hours.

emergency trip to south africa when?

Just refreshed google and its at 13,48 currently. Here we go again.

What color were the fired ministers? Who generally controls the military/who is the military loyal to? What % of the military is white? How many whites have access to guns?

Best of luck Boerbro.

It's ok it's not the first time I see that happen.

Fake news probably.

Are you backed up by the national bank of france like most of africa, or by the commonwealth?

SA user, why the fuck are you still there? All of Africa has been a lost cause since Rhodesia fell, get out while you can

enca.com/money/rand-closes-in-on-r1250-to-the-dollar

This was a few days ago, everything financially was steadily improving because of the trade deals he was making. A lot of countries refuse to make deals with SA when Gordhan was not involved, because of the incompetence of our ministers and president.

nag van die lang messe

HOLY SHIT MAN WHY THE FUCK DO NIGGERS ASK THIS IN EVERY FUCKING THREAD ABOUT SA

I don't think you'll be saying the same thing when you, brazil and argentina have to intervene without the us when drumpf tells the international community where to stick it when maduro goes full pinochet on people who want to own property

>lives in 90% kaffir country
>kaffiry occurs
>shocked
???

Zuma replaced the majority of Parliament with yes men so he is invulnerable

South Africa has their own banks I think, mostly because they used to be a first world country with a stable currency. In 1962 the Rand was word 2 dollars, making South Africans richer than Americans.

What percent of whites in South Africa are actually willing to go to war?

It's made very difficult for white south africans to leave.

and our currency is fucking linked to this shit show

Also what is the power balance between ANC and EFF? It sounds like this nig Zuma is turning his back on ANC in favor of EFF. Do they have a shot at taking over?

>Are you backed up by the national bank of france like most of africa, or by the commonwealth?
Probly not, SA has maintained their independence and has been able to run their own country. I assume the Brits cut all economic support during Apartheid.

most males desu

That didn't stop the based Boers and Brits from wrecking African shit last time.

If there is a race war will the germans join the boers?

Eff is about 15% of votes, ANC is 60%. Da is 22%ish (Not exact figures, just areas that I remember)

First time I've seen a Nambian flag on Sup Forums. How's your nation doing these days?

that was before niggers had kalashnikovs and explosives

In Namibia, sure. Not many Germans in South Africa though.

>coloreds and west cape english secede
>free state / transvaal afrikaners are still fucking fucked
The eternal anglo, it just never fucking stops.

they are doing better than SA because they let the jews rape their diamond mines

I know nama-bro. I am sorry.

This entire shit show is because Zuma doesn't want interference in his shady dealings with the Gupta family.

What's DA? They can't be as bad as the others?

>anyone to leave
ftfy
In addition to whites the more successful brown people (cape coloreds, poo in loos) are given a very hard time by SA when they try to get out.

I hope trump allows white african immigration, Liberals would get extremely pissed. We have tons of room in PA.

This. I have no fear of the pulsing horde of the unclean, but things are not how they were. I think our current number is 7% and the other africa countries commited genocide with far higher numbers than that.

They're only dangerous to themselves with that sort of weaponry.

If there is a race war how could I smuggle weapons to you guys? I want to join.

I'm honestly surprised South Africa has lasted as long as it has.

It's going to implode and end up just like Zimbabwe.

Because Zimbabwe is the archetype African nation.

Corrupt. Retarded. Broken. Reliant on aid from the white man, while at the same time decrying the white man and reveling in a black liberation black power ideology that keeps them destitute and longing for more prosperous times that will never, ever arrive.

DA is the democratic alliance, ie a party that will never win because its got a lot of whites in it.

its basically the nationalist spook for the ANC to harp on.

the country is truly fucked but the whites there refuse to leave... I dont really have much sympathy for them, they believe in magical kaffir dirt for fuck sake

Democratic alliance. Basically our liberals, but they are far less hellbent on destroying the nation.

No what I mean is that will german namibians feel compelled to join in arms and move to south africa to fight off blacks?

God he's a fucking idiot. I'm so glad I left this country, but I still miss it dearly, it's sad to see what has happened to it.

its africa, its fucking filled with $10 AK47's

Die with your niggers.

Does Namibia receive a lot of whites from South Africa?

Magical kaffer dirt? Funny you would say that because I know of 2 people that moved to canada and could not stop bitching about it constantly for a year and a half, before moving back and claiming "not even a nigger can live with those animals".

Same people sold their house, car and basically everything before moving and came back with essentially nothing.
>Canadian hospitality

When am I getting my qt refugees?

where is this pic from?

What counties in Africa still have sizable white populations now besides SA?

>cape is primarily browns and whites
>niggers a minority there
>no one likes niggers there
>cape republic gained no traction

Ironically Brazil is preferable to South Africa. ANC South Africa is an African country, Apartheid South Africa wanted to be a European country and the best shot for whites in the country now is to break off half the country and make a Latin American country.

>Who generally controls the military/who is the military loyal to? What % of the military is white? How many whites have access to guns?

They may be reaching the point where these are the only relevant questions.

Namibia and Botswana, mostly Afrikaans speakers though if the linguistic maps are to be believed.

Tell those people to come here. Half the people I know are expat Saffers.

Probably the KKK response to a local civil rights group

Imagine if Euros were saying "just leave America. Lol. It has redskins and niggers. Lol"

What do you even have any loyalty to your country, cuck?!

Posting some more shit

mg.co.za/article/2017-03-30-trevor-manuel-zuma-has-no-moral-compass

businesstech.co.za/news/government/167473/malusi-gigaba-appointed-as-new-finance-minister/

They moved to fucking Canada, why the fuck would anyone have sympathy for them? They said to themselves "Well, this place is going to shit, lets see if I can find a country that is pursuing EXACTLY THE SAME line of policy and go to that country instead".

Thanks for the info. I'm sympathetic to the whites. Yeah it's a frog boil, but I wouldn't want to leave a country that my ancestors had been living in for generations. Pretty much every generation (except the current one) there has had a war for it. It's their home, they fought for it. I just wish they'd fight harder for it, maybe have less white guilt politically.

>sour grape wogs with an axe to grind should be taken seriously as examples
they moved from a 1st world country to a 3rd world shithole where their throats are about to slit.

i can move wherever i want in this world, i make more money than 99.99% of your nation does.

you arnt going to win this argument.

How many whites are there in SA anyway?

DA is hilarious actually it was an anti apartheid white party and now it's filled with civics but because it has whites in it ANC and everyone else labels them racist

Botswana is 3% white, Zambia is 1% white, Angola is 1% white, Namibia is 6% white, Kenya is 1% white, Madagascar is 1% white, Mauritius is 2% white, Seychelles is 5-10% white. The bulk of other white populations are negligible.

You might as well just allow the entirety of the rest of the world to dump their sewage into your coastal waters.

This.

Stay safe Boeranon

So when South Africa kills all their whites we can use it as an example of why you don't let a minority take control on your country?

Wasn't SA initially a white colony? Let some blacks in, they take over, force you out and kill you, run the country to the ground. Much like they're doing.... everywhere they enter in numbers

Namibia has the 2nd largest white minority in Africa.

Kek true dat, I told them they were being idiots but alas.

ok, you can go back to your shed now.

Checked. I used to live in Dainfern, near Johannesburg. Where are you from?

Would South Africa entering Civil War cause an increase in commodity prices because of the global and continental instability, or would it cause a further crash because less metals going to industry would mean less demand for other commodities?

Pls tell me.

Because your nation is already in the "tolerant society free of hate" phase, there is no reason to import more shitskins like liberals elsewhere want to do.

How are whites treated in Namibia?

Oy vey! You goys are missing an opportunity.

>Competent Finance Minister fired
>Replaced with some kang nigger who can't do shit
>Former one has stopped kangs from going into massive debt
>Countries in debt try to print way out

Screenshot this fags and short South Africa's market. This is going to end in hyper-inflation

Thanks, I'm surprised that so many have held out for that long. I imagine their numbers are shrinking though

When whites in South Africa retire, they tend to go to Namibia

How's Nambia

Cape town, Western Cape luckily. If the shit hits the fan, when actually, we will have precious time to prepare. I actually know Dainfern, have a cousin living out that way.

Botswana has English speaking whites though

This.
Bring some krugerrands as well.

The North Africans call themselves white and they hate blacks

Namibia is actually about 8%. Our census is not accurate because they conduct it while everyone is at work and the only people available are unemployed blacks

Hopefully Trump makes it easy for white africans to flee here like Hungary. I can't imagine how you guys put up with life over in that hellhole.

>implying one would pick to move to the furtherest corner of the fucking world where literally nothing happens over moving to the center of the planet: north america. australia is "literally who: the nation"

> but I wouldn't want to leave a country that my ancestors had been living in for generations
those exact same ancestors left holland/england/germany and france. dont tell me you believe in magical kaffir dirt too? south african culture is not african, its commonwealth WHITE culture that can be transplanted to ANY common wealth country.

the afrikaaners dont want to leave because they are EXTREMELY suborn calvinists. listen to the most recent TRS: radio.therightstuff.biz/2017/03/28/the-daily-shoah-142-boomers-boers-brotesters/

they talk about it on that show. afrikaaners will chose to die on that soil rather than leave, so i ask you, are they actually worht saving if they wont even save themselves?

Depends on how many of SA's neighbors would get involved

Just get a dark tan, travel north, and board a raft of refugees going to Europe. Happens everyday it cant be THAT fucking hard.

We're South Africa 10 years back. So ok for now but shit will get worse
I'm moving in 2019. It is ok for my generation but my kids won't do well

I feel sorry for all the white people who are about to get genocided for being complacent.

About 4 million.

There's quite a difference between having niggers and being ruled by them completely.

Then again, inflation is the best way out of debts one could never repay, given one is willing to pretty much drop out of the world economy for a few decades. Jewed if you do, Jewed if you don't.

Where you moving too?

So..... are you white? Where do you plan on moving to?

British or afrikaaners? I'm a Zimbo and half my family/friends went to UK and other half went to straya. Almost all british africans. All the Afrikaaners I knew ended up in straya. Loads of people talk about going back or visit every couple years. Coming from beitbridge, even musina was a decent place when I was young and before everything went to hell.

South Africa and Zimbabwe are perfect examples of what will happen to whites if they are minority.

Namibia used to be part of South Africa

Fun fact- the most prosperous parts are around Windhoek and in Southern namibia. But North Namibia is where most of the rainfall and good farmland is. Niggers in North Namibia demanded that they should control the middle and south just because the ones in the north were numerous.

Fuck niggers.

Liberals literally don't care.