If you had the chance, would you race mix with this full blooded Aboriginal goddess? Don't lie to me Sup Forums

If you had the chance, would you race mix with this full blooded Aboriginal goddess? Don't lie to me Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sUkQNEtPhl4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes i'd smash the fuck out of that,

Pass me genes on to it? No

legit thought that was a dude

If I was really drunk, yes. I assume this is how the British prisoners and sailors did it.

Nah but if you have a go I'll consider bonking you guys' daughter.

no I don't find that attractive

Her hair looks like a collection of dust bunnies, her face is crooked, she has masculine features and it looks like there is some feces on her upper lip.

It would take a lot of gas huffing for me to want to nose-fuck that didgeridoo

Me too. Fuck this 'nonwhites are attractive' meme.

>tfw 1/4 aboriginal
>tfw am white and have the aboriginal nose
At least I get free dental work

This thread has nothing to do with politics. Don't respond or sage until threads like these go away.

No, not attractive to me.

Abos are not human.

fill her dead eyes with cum bros

I would probably fuck her. Not because I find her attractive, but I've only ever fucked humans and it would be something to check off the list.

She looks like a holocaust survivor

Its not a dude?!

Well my dick went flaccid quick.

FUCK POL

>THIS THREAD
>12 MINUTES
>15 REPLIES

ACTUALLY INFORMATIVE ABORIGINAL THREAD
>31 MINUTES
>7 REPLIES

the fact that Australian men were actually horny enough to fuck pureblood abbos proves that their nation is full of retarded shitposters. Seriously, I see plenty of good looking Africans but I've never seen a non half caste abbo who looked even a little bit attractive.

Only a shitposter would contribute to allowing those genes to persist. Any rightminded colonizers would have identified them as demons or monkeys and killed all of them on sight.

I see the alcoholism and sub-80 IQ in my children's future.

Would not touch with a 6 quadrillion meter pole.

No. Shes fucking disgusting. This is coming from a guy who sometimes things black girls are pretty hot. That face looks like she might have the downs and the lip gloss makes it worse. almost like she didn't know how to put it on or something... not to mention that perpetually ashy skin.

Yeah abo's are really, really ugly.

They make a really good case for race actually existing.

This one is kind of hot:

youtube.com/watch?v=sUkQNEtPhl4

Don't say you wouldn't (unless of course you're a flaming homosexual).

>would you fuck an abo?

pic related

No, I don't have an archaic hominid fetish.

They're not archaic hominids. They're just very inbred.

Genetically they are a mix of Papuan and SE Asian stock. It seems like Australia has been a dumping ground for the rest of the world's undesirables since forever.