Can we at least all agree that Italy > Germany

Can we at least all agree that Italy > Germany

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SxqwXNfYmOQ#t=3m38s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Italy
youtube.com/watch?v=E7QePDmPHfk
youtube.com/watch?v=L7otDckDz28
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I agree that all people who post anime should be sat next to the jews and blacks in the gas chamber

>KanColle
>anime

Well they both make better coffees then North America in general.

Drip coffee is a heresy to the coffee industry

Third from the left on the top is a boy right? I think I've seen him in trap doujins.

t. anti-anime kike shill

Italy
>Finest cuisine, great history, cradle of Renaissance
Germany
>back to back world war losers, only thing worth credits were actually done by austrians

>Italy > Germany
yes
Italy is cool: great food, women with exotic looks (for Poland) but not too exotic, mafia, Vatican is over there, we wuz Romans, it's warm there and one downside I can think of are semi frequent earthquakes

German people have no souls, they are automatons created insanity and programmed by bismarck with only one goal: to destroy humanity by taking things that are not theirs and telling everybody it is ok to do that

what the fuck is wrong with drip coffee

if you're against or anti anything vaguely weeb related, you belong on reddit. no getting around that.

>nations who got wrecked within a months by Germany post butthurt replies in this thread

colour me surprised

to wreck Poland you needed help of biggest country in the world
France just said fuck it and let you in

your'e just mad 'cause your waifus a shit

Doesn't change the fact that you're losers that never achieved anything, you can thanks Austrians for the 1st world and alpha stuff

no, Z1 is just a tomboy

T. Jew

Wait a fucking second
I KNOW WHAT THIS FUCKING PICTURE IS BASED OFF OF
IT'S BRUNO BOZZETTO'S ITALY VS EUROPE ANIMATION
youtube.com/watch?v=SxqwXNfYmOQ#t=3m38s

Italy is best if Mafia killed all Muslimes

You were done after two weeks.

We went in on the first of september, the soviets on the 17th.

Why are you this butthurt?

Amazing desu

tell that to yourself to feel better, but that is not truth
We were managing to hold you, and if France and Brits held their alliance, and Russia not backstabbed us, this war would be over in a month
however you spin it, in the end, you lost
now pay reparations

why are you on Sup Forums?

This is pretty desperate, Hans. You lost, who cares about the fine details?

>Mafia basically controls my state
>nothing ever happens
I wonder how much they'd care if we had a massive refugee influx

> CY +2
> Still drinking the caffeinated Jew
ishygddt

Topkek

are you in the tri-state? i'm in NJ and these goons have no power here.

Rhode Island, Patriarca family

>blacks were in concentration camps
>american education

>Complaining about anime on Sup Forums

Oh hey Hans. How's winning a world war going? France and Italy already have 2 victories.

>France and Italy already have 2 victories.

@@119022619
It's got an official anime (poor quality control though).
@@119022482

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Italy

Italy has only lost 2 wars

France capitulated very early on on World War Two and Italy switched sides. I'm not meaning to shit on legitimate victories either nation won in the past, but don't pretend World War Two was won by anything other than American money and Soviet blood.

you got fucking assraped by the blitzkrieg

UNFORTUNATELY IT'S A YES
>goodbye deutschland

Germany is the home to real life One-Piece pirate crews. There's really no shame in loosing when you're up against that

F

What would I need to do to join the family?

>2nd

You'd have to ask them. Not sure how to find them but then again haven't really tried. They threatened my dad once and that was about the end of my interaction.

Poland kindly requests WWII reparations from Germany. Thank you for your understanding Germany. Also Germany, please remit your NATO overdue balance asap.

Italy
>Roma
>Ferrari
>Pizza
>Pisa
>The Renaissance
>Pasta
>Fash/ion
>SS Uniforms

Germany
>Porsche?

Germany has and forever will be worthless. The only area they show any proficiency in is in engineering but even then they lack creativity. In essence they'll make an engine that runs 5% better than the next best but they'd never actual invent the damn things to begin with.

Did he refer to the past? German arrogance dooms them again.

Almost forgot! ....Even then Japan does this better.

Yes, but try not to rub it in.

Italo-German Dream Team Victories:
>Austro-Prussian War
>Franco-Prussian War

It's an odd thing that Bismark had such a low estimation of the Italian military, but never turned down an alliance.

Kill yourself you degenerate trapfag.

It's near impossible not to burn the coffee using this method.

>Complaining about anime on anime website.
But anyways Fuck anime.

Based Pozzetto
So sad that's fucking true,People from Naples are the niggers of italy

Nah, get bent. The Jews are fucking terrified of Jap culture. Should tell you something.

>tfw the greatest Austrian general was an Italian who's name has become immortalized on a German warship

desu boys that looks like girls that are actually girls are the cutest!

>the airplane landing
SO FUCKING TRUE.

my mom is from naples and she says that honor belongs to the sicilians. although she also says that the further down on the peninsula you are, the worse you are seen as or treated by those from above you. i.e., south tyroleans are literal germans at the top of the chain, and sicilians are, well you know.

I thought clapping was an American meme

both of their women are fine

and this

Guys, I think this might be bait.

I don't know about that anime but German characters are really cute and gorgeous

>shitalians
>better than the Germans
come back when they can beat a backwater shithole without screaming for German help.

>Britain trying to shittalk Germany about their car industry

>Lives in Japan, doesn't know Kancolle
Seriously, it's impossible to miss, even if all you ever do is go to the Konbini.

t. delusional pole

all anime characters look same if you have no have no interest in anime, user
it's just like you westerners always saying all asian look same

Germany:
>rockets
>German romanticism
>Quantum physics
>the car
>heart of chemical research for 200 years, German even was the lingua franca for it
>country of poets and thinkers, even the French admitted as much, philosphy would be nothing without us

England:
>Shakespeare
>???

>be sicilian mongrel
>shill of the old country on Sup Forums

Well they all do look the same, except for Koreans. Korean girls are butt ugly.

WWII, Germany wins. Modern day? Itally by a long shot.

Most red of pills for the ear
Wilhelm Richard Wagner

Thank you Germany! The world loves you!

Working in an italian café must really be complicated.

Alright, SOMEONE in this thread tell me how bad the situation is in italy and if its getting better. I really wanna see the sistine chapel and rome but i don't wanna have to deal with nogs from the third world. Does italy have a trump/is it actually THAT bad?

No

I remember it happening when I traveled to Rome.

>The world loves you!
Well maybe before the catastrophe of 2015 but now we're loathed because our government are a bunch of maniacs

from what i have been told by several italian posters on Sup Forums, berlusconi fucked the name of right wing politics in italy just like he fucked those teens.
i don't think the situation is as bad as northern europe, although that's just because i never see threads with headlines about italian politicans wanting to destroy their own culture ala sweden or germany.
the nogs they take in from libya don't usually stay in italy because the gibs aren't as plentiful, the people tolerate them less, and they only serve spaghetti.

>No
You say that, of all nation, Russia?
You grandparents helped lots of Italian soldiers coming home from the front!

we seem to be holding up culturally
politically, though, we're straight up fucked
pls nuke Bologna

>it's just like you westerners always saying all asian look same

Noone believes you're not a westerner, Brian. Also, they don't all look the same, Japanese people are honoraburu Aryans after all.

Little you know that Russians and Germans are practically the same brotherly people with thousand years of friendship before the commies

>I'll have one jew with sugar and milk, please
>and a little jewwy with cream

>although that's just because i never see threads with headlines about italian politicans wanting to destroy their own culture ala sweden or germany.
youtube.com/watch?v=E7QePDmPHfk
youtube.com/watch?v=L7otDckDz28
In the first video she say we should welcome the migrants because globalization will make their lifestyle OUR lifestyle.
She called them avantgarde!

I've noticed that too. Don't really get much italian politics on Sup Forums. Italy is one of those countries i hope does really well. I want rome/italy to be great again!
There's literally no one in your system fighting for you? Its just the people?

This looks so autistic that I'm actually impressed that someone actually managed to break the autism barrier and think it up. Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio style ship girls I can understand but having the girl be a ship with some floating cannons? Impractical as fuck.

>with thousand years of friendship before the commies
Didn't stop Germans from destroying villages and shelling all your major towns.

(((NKVD))) false flag. The WWII was bloody sure, but that's how wars are.

Being this fucking retarded.

post slants or fuck off, John.

>She called them avantgarde!
what the fuck does that even mean? how can you have avant garde immigrants? it's not like it's art. do you drop them in from space?

Why are all you weebos on pol, get back to Sup Forums you fags. And yes Italy is better

KEK I wish "reductio" were spelled correctly in this meme

>how can you have avant garde immigrants?
Because their lifestyle will become more common.

>there's literally no one in your system fighting for you? Its just the people?
exactly
nobody with actual political relevance, at least, mostly because muh fascism
it's a shame, really

not all of them have floating cannons

Yeah she just has a carrier deck stuck in her hair instead.

Coffee isn't a fucking science or art, you fucking mcworker with a special title.

Maybe someone will rise up. We didn't have anyone really until donald trump and his guys. I have hope.

My sweet summer child.

Fuck north Americans are stupid.