Antifa got caught using bb guns

they ain't shit nigga

Isn't it illegal to paint over the orange tips on BB guns?

those are all real guns, whoever made that image is a dumbshit

No, you just can't buy an airsoft gun without an orange tip in most states. But you're free to replace it with a metal one after the fact

nice bantz

the first critique about the reciever seems legit to me

honestly this shit is fucking pathetic, besides, who really believes that twink second from the left has shot anything but semen onto another guy?

I made this shit nigga...

yeah, no, they're airsoftees. Faggots out en masse doing their faggot shit trying to be intimidating with their 'weapons'
Notice all barrels have tape or a muzzle break placed upon them...
I bet if you lit off an M80 around these protesters, they'd immediately shit their pants.

Not only are those guns real, those fit as fuck antifascist commandoes are all us marine airforce navy seals of the green beret army company.

a kangaroo trying lecture a burger about guns. sad!

No they are not real guns. ARs have an upper and lower receiver. They are not one solid piece.

These are all real guns

Don't underestimate the enemy

not a single person adressing the fact that the dude second from the left has a drum fed ak with a wire butstock

do you assholes realize how fucking uncomfortable that shit would get at the range? this shit has to be 100% fake

Can we all just take a moment to laugh at their stance against fascism while wearing red armbands?

i don't think thats a wire buttstock, it looks like a skeleton ACE.

Earlier there was a thread linking to their site stating that they want donations to buy "real guns" and expand their training grounds.

Remove drum at range, simple. Use a regular mag.

it gets better user, most of their group are literally wearing brownshirts

kek

>not using the expensive equipment you buy

please dont trigger my autism user, its late.

That doesn't seem very safe. Not at all.

This group, if they are legit, is hardly typical. Your average antifaggot is weak and easily BTFO by
>RIGHT
>WING
>TAPE
>SQUADS

then why is it all jpeg'd to fuck if that's the original copy? also everything written is bullshit so if you did make it then you're a moron

>Yield =/= stop

fuking antifas dont even know basic traffic signs, full blown autism there folks!

>Canadian
>knowing anything about guns
fuck outta here faggot

Has anyone consulted the /kkk/ommandos?

That's in Houston! Kek

You're telling me that these dudes all have large capacity magazines and suppressors while being the poorfags that they obviously are?

Near as I can tell the first two are correct. Ar 15 receivers are not one solid piece. And the ak drum is defiantly fucked. Pic related is how it should look. Notice the neck and how it starts straight and then the drum curves the one in OP is straight in relation to the drum not the receiver
>t. user with funs.

>anti-fascist
>willing to pay tons of money, fill out several government forms, and get put on every single government watch list known to man to buy a silencer just to look cool

Pick one

lel. I didn't even notice one of those faggots had a fake suppressor on his airshit.

But seriously, the rest I could accept because it's actually not that hard to buy rifles. But you can't just casually buy a silencer and I doubt any of these faggots would jump through the hoops for one.

There's the Soviet pattern (your pic), which requires pushing the lever/tab and loading each round. It sits ~45 degrees. There are Romarm copies out there.

There's the chicom pattern (copied by Korea and Romarm). These have the back that opens up and can be unwound by pushing the release button. These sit perpendicular (90 degrees).

And then there's the Promag ask-a16 (pic related). I'm bretty sure that's what he has. Not 100% sure because I'd never buy one.

The tax stamp alone costs more than these faggots take home from Starcucks in a week.

This, except you mispelled cia assests. The military backa trump period.

Of course they get fake guns just to look threatening and think no one can tell the difference. I bet in their mind guns essentially shoot bullets by pushing the entire damn bullet and that's about it
Most of them look like dumb university students dressed up in random shit they found in a good will.

Dem bitch marks kneeeyehguh!
>WATTS GRAPE ST CRIPS CUH! DEY CALL ME LIL RAYRAY MUTHAFUCKAH! WE IZ ON 95TH N JUNIPER ST CUZ! WUZ GUCCI SLOB ASS NIGGAS! SHOOOOOOWOOOOOOOOO!

This is a dangerous game these guys are playing.

Grown men out brandishing plastic guns. How fucking pathetic

some real guns come with fake suppressors, it's retarded and only retard faggots buy them. either way, nothing new here.