You guys elected a manchild who has no idea what he's doing and is going to turn America into an absolute shit-heap...

You guys elected a manchild who has no idea what he's doing and is going to turn America into an absolute shit-heap. Our children are going to get shit education and live in a shitty, polluted America. How can you be satisfied with a fucking retard like Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lEDPOPr7qiY
youtube.com/watch?v=xe_53ks0SeM
youtube.com/watch?v=DIT9sLz29iQ
youtube.com/watch?v=byCuGXr42M0
youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4
youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240
youtube.com/watch?v=iPVKSiTmU8s
youtube.com/watch?v=N294FMDok98
youtube.com/watch?v=8ymEKiY1UR8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZXnyPkj54yo
youtube.com/watch?v=dZHD5IRFuQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3Ei6UdkrXAo
youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8
youtube.com/watch?v=5NdQXOPARWI
youtube.com/watch?v=XpnYpQaHAuc
youtube.com/watch?v=oYL407iEClc
youtube.com/watch?v=w1SmKle95MU
youtube.com/watch?v=BOyBO-ts20c
youtube.com/watch?v=Qac0uUW0sbw
youtube.com/watch?v=GjU4rYb_dog
youtube.com/watch?v=E7zj6cB1BZY
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&data_type=processed&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01/01/2015&max_date=10/05/2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because at least there were memes, and that's a victory in my book.

>Implying Hillary wasn't going to turn it into an Islamic shithole

Let it burn.

American children already get a shit education. That's why half of them think Hillary Clinton lost because Russia.

>Our children are going to be raised in the same shitty country with the same shitty education and same pollution the rest of us were raised in

Central bank fucked america. Trump is just like a distracting kids tv show while your parents fuck in the next room.

>You guys nearly elected a shrill harpy who has been a failure at every political office she bought and was going to turn America into an absolute shit-heap. Our children are going to get tired of winning and live in a glorious, prosperous America. How can you not be satisfied with a fucking winner like Trump?

Hahahahahahahahahaha
ahahahahahahahahaha
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Better than electing a sickly Bitch who knew damn well what she was doing

But what she was planning was shit heap plus War

youtube.com/watch?v=lEDPOPr7qiY youtube.com/watch?v=xe_53ks0SeM youtube.com/watch?v=DIT9sLz29iQ youtube.com/watch?v=byCuGXr42M0 youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4 youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240 youtube.com/watch?v=iPVKSiTmU8s youtube.com/watch?v=N294FMDok98
youtube.com/watch?v=8ymEKiY1UR8 youtube.com/watch?v=ZXnyPkj54yo youtube.com/watch?v=dZHD5IRFuQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3Ei6UdkrXAo youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8 youtube.com/watch?v=5NdQXOPARWI
youtube.com/watch?v=XpnYpQaHAuc youtube.com/watch?v=oYL407iEClc youtube.com/watch?v=w1SmKle95MU
youtube.com/watch?v=BOyBO-ts20c youtube.com/watch?v=Qac0uUW0sbw youtube.com/watch?v=GjU4rYb_dog
youtube.com/watch?v=E7zj6cB1BZY

AND he made us spaghetti!

they do not realize the DNC invented the "Russia & Trump are in bed together" meme.

fgt

because Trump grabbed Hillary by the pussy.

And the left is mad at Trump for raping the DNC.

I didn't see any evidence that Clinton would've been better, in fact, there is plenty of evidence (for those who actually look for it) of her being involved in an international pedo ring, actively fundraises and supports ISIS (behind the scenes), the list goes on and on.

Consider the following:

How did Democrats react to losing control of the house in 2012? They did nothing.

How did they react to losing the senate in 2014? They did nothing

How did they react when they lost to Donald "raging toddler" Trump? They blamed Russians, they blamed the "alt right racists", they blamed everyone but their own lack of action when they were in power. That is why I still stand by my vote for Donald "the wrecking ball" Trump. Democracy died when the Democrats rigged the primaries for Hillary "our gurl" Clinton, who kowtowed time and time again to corporate interests.

So instead of blaming me for the DNC losing, blame the thing that matters for losing: the DNC. Don't blame me for washington burning, blame your unaccountable leadership that only cares about Israel and sending jobs to China. Kek is here to redeem humanity so sit back and wait

The ultimate redpill is growing up in hardship my friend. You will thank us in the future.

>go to Sup Forums
>first thread is this shit
what has this board come to

Holy fucking shit, I know this girl... fuck fuck fuck fuck.... God damnit... God fucking damnit

>reeeeeee drumpf drumpf
>reeeeeee impeach drumpf reeeeee
Fuck off.

Buttdevastated leftists. what else?

I'm from Sherman bro, what the fuck is going on in Denison? Has it gotten that bad? Holy fuck.

Kek, that pic was a hoax

Or thinking she has the experience....You fuck!

He's got better experience.than.Al.Franken, Mitch McConnell, or Paul Ryan. And the country was run for eight fucking years by a community organizer from Chicago. Don't talk aboutexperience.

Because I'm old enough to remember the 1990's and it was so much better than it is now, you have no clue you little shit

>waaaah someone disagrees with me
kys

because he's catapulting jorge and maria back to the septic tank where they belong

Implying that at best 10k anonymous posters from around the world gathered 62,984,825 votes from US citizen.

so basically no change?

Fuck you OP.

>Implying america wasn't a polluted shithole before

As bad as it gets, it will be preferable to the travesties that would have occurred otherwise. We'll at least get good supreme court judges out of this.

you're gonna' get freedom again, soon

Taxes being used to attack Trump!

Spread this far and wide.

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&data_type=processed&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01/01/2015&max_date=10/05/2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

> Implying anyone really is cut out to be president
> implying the president is more than entertainment and a lightning rod for when shit hits the fan
> implying we weren't in steady decline due to years of globalist shilling

trick answer. America was already a shitheap on it's way to the landfill. Trump is cleaning it up so we can at least recycle some.

The way I see it...if I'm gonna be miserable...you get to be miserable just the same as everyone else.

Reply to your own thread OP you shitfuck

MMUHHHH MUHHH MUHHHH RAWSHUNS

except she lied about it all

Consider a remedial English class.