35% approval rating (Even Bush Jr. never got this low and he was unpopular)

>35% approval rating (Even Bush Jr. never got this low and he was unpopular)
>Muslim ban blocked
>Muslim ban blocked again
>Healthcare plan blocked
>Wall blocked
Very low energy. Sad!

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/videos/us/2016/03/21/donald-trump-aipac-israel-hillary-clinton-sot-tsr.cnn
huffingtonpost.com/entry/polls-hillary-clinton-win_us_5821074ce4b0e80b02cc2a94
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hillary lost.

I failed to mention that he failed to remove NAFTA. Very sad. Low energy.
Trump lost popular vote, btw. He's that unpopular.

Travel ban was blocked by shitty activist judges, not on any real legal basis. Healthcare was Paul Ryan's bill and it was shit. Trump only got behind it as a sign that he can work together with Congress. It's not his fault the top Congressman is an idiot.

Citation needed on wall blocked.

Where do these ratings come from? I didn't get to vote, If i did I would put a positive rating for him. Fake news

I love Trump more and more everyday

edition.cnn.com/videos/us/2016/03/21/donald-trump-aipac-israel-hillary-clinton-sot-tsr.cnn

How does it feel that you anti-semites support a person who loves to kiss Jewish ass?

FPBP

Trump seems to be losing it much harder
The backlash from the entire Trump mistake will turn America so blue you gonna make Sweden look like it's the third Reich

Didn't you learn the lesson in the election? Polls don't matter anymore, they are pure propaganda to turn public support against Trump. He's still way better than anyone else would have been. It's mostly just been gridlock and this hilarious sideshow in the media.

>anti-semite
>kissing kike ass

you're just a troll or a faggot shill

goddamnit i hate the GOP for this right now. you're probably right. Fuck bernie too

>Sad

Or sick?

Fpbp

>He's still way better than anyone else would have been
According to your alternative facts? Wake up, you're useful idiot.

>Trump isn't kissing Jewish ass
Again, you're delusional. How does it feel to support refugees? I mean you support Israel and they're the ones that created refugee crisis.

% approval rating
This. Get used to saying Madame President drumphies, you can't argue with polls ;)

Trump already did more in his first month in office than the previous two presidents in 16 years.

We knew what we were buying when we voted for him. You're just a dumb fucking liberal or a shill, those are the only people that try to barrage a shit list of half truths to discredit Trump, the rest of us can see through the media's bullshit and yours. It's a propaganda war and you're fighting for the kikes.

Okay Russia...

8 YEARS

This will probably happen. Every time a Republican congressman gives a townhall in their red district now it ends up being crashed by a swarm of leftists. They're more engaged now than either side has ever been.

>Shilling this hard
We are not even a full year in and you faggots are already crying over every little thing that does not immediately turn to gold because shillary lost face it your a massive faggot grasping at any straw he can just to cause a little controversy your like the edgey 14yr olds on Sup Forums that start gore threads

What has he done besides shitcan Meals on Wheels?

You're the reason Trump won. Thanks for Trump / Pence 2020 vision.

>We knew what we were buying when we voted for him.
You knew he was going to hand over control of the economy to Goldman and foreign affairs to Israel?

You also forgot that he's under FBI investigation.

The second holocaust can't happen soon enough.

He already did more for you Russians*
And that's because he's a good little puppet

good!

Polls are absolutely meaningless nowadays. Fucking shill.

>Legal challenges against travel ban strong enough that the DOJ can't get it overturned
>Trump was so invested in the healthcare bill he fucking lost it when he couldn't get the votes
>"Work with congress" ever Democrat hates him, and now he's attacking far right conservatives for not voting for the healthcare bill he cared so much about
>Trump has put himself in a position where the majority of congress hates him and will block anything he tries to pass

Keep trying shill.

this. hard to believe a sitting president has been called in for questioning this many times so far. he really got grilled by the intelligence committee. surely this will be the end of trump's campaign

shill harder faggot. those are paid agitators

He's played a lot of golf.

wow oversampled dem polls to create false narratives on approval ratings? Surely this must be a new tactic oh fucking wait

huffingtonpost.com/entry/polls-hillary-clinton-win_us_5821074ce4b0e80b02cc2a94

Have you ever been to America?

I've lived here for a decades.

Let me let you in on a little secret.

Most of them don't like Trump.

>implying the kikes don't already have control of the economy

I think he just thought "business people" to fill out his Cabinet that he knew, but yeah not real happy about the Goldman Sachs faggots in there. We already knew he was pro-Jew, but you take the best you can get.

>gridlock

good

>polls said more people were voting for hillary

>more people voted for hillary

Makes you think.

I live in a far-left city. There are thousands of people who protest everything for free.

Repealed nigbamas coal regulation
Declared the mainstream media to be an enemy of the public
Refused to denounce a man for shooting two shit skins
Pretty much a short list of some of the good stuff so far

>polls by state
>popular national vote

you tried cuck, you tried.

>Everyone who is unhappy with Trump is a paid shill
>Any news about how he's failing is fake news
>He meant for those things to fail, it's all part of the plan

How long do you plan on keeping this sad line of thinking up?

>Keep trying
Keep trying? It's like you're squeaking "I'm still a virgin" after the chain gang lines up for a second turn in your arse.

I live in a far right city I was offered a hundred dollars to sign a petition to get Trump out of office

>he's faaaaaailllllliiiiiiiiing

only liberals are saying this, we're fine with him not getting anything done, gridlock is way better than progressive faggotry getting pushed through into law

mfw I play xcom

American Revolutionary War!

The U.S. must take Monroe Doctrine now.
The U.S. must withdraw American Forces from all Foreign Countries now.
Stop America's doing its all wars now!

I love American99% and the U.S.

China, Germany and Japan must loosen Germany's, Japan's and China's monetary policies now!
China, Germany and Japan must stimulate Germany's, Japan's and China's domestic demands now!
Japan and Germany must issue a lot of construction bond now!
Japan and Germany must reduce Germany's, Japan's and China's taxes now!
The U.S. must tighten its monetary policy now!
As a result, Dollar value will rise!
The U.S. will have trade surplus!

Japan, Germany and China are evil empires.
Islamists' true enemies are Japan, Germany, China, FRB, top1%, Wall Street, American Military Industry and DOD!
Japan is the country which has been promoting Globalization!!!

American Revolutionary War!

This.
/thread

>losing much harder
Hillary pretty much played easy mode this election and had everything going for her and she still lost to a business man of all things.

>those are paid agitators
Like the ones who fucked Our Pauline in WA?

What if Trump and Pence set up some Code Geass shit where Trump is making himself out to be hated by everyone, so that when Pence takes over everyone is willing to work together.

>everything he tries gets blocked
>HURR DURR WHY HASN'T HE DONE ANYTHING, WORST PRESIDENT EVER TRUMPSTERS BTFO

You can't even speak English, slanty-eyed mongol.

Go back to your autism-infested Ylilauta.

>News media constantly spewing lies about Russia as a means to slow down the president that they didn't get paid to shill for
>People astonished when his approval ratings go down

You understand what propaganda is intended to do, right?

>Dude lets vote for the people who obstructed the policies guy we voted was trying to implement
Yeah no
Trump admin couldn't bush the travel ban until Gorsuch was in SCOTUS.

Everyone knows the only reason Japan is not a threat globally is because you've been in the military cuck house since ww2 all it would take is one more bomb to send you weak willed suicidal faggots back down to the mentality of niggers shit if Korea ever gets its shit together you will get BTFO'D off the Asian chain gange

This

david brock

Checked

EMERGENCY Steps Trump Must Take Now to Save His Presidency

1. Fire Goldman Sachs Treasury Secretary Mnuchin and replace him with David Stockman.

2. Fire Goldman Sachs economic advisor Gary Cohn and replace him with Ron Paul.

3. End all tax cut talk. The country is $20 trillion in debt. We need to start paying the debt down.

4. Cut social spending AND cut military spending. Balance the budget.

5. Stop talking up the stock market bubble. Taking ownership of Obama's gigantic stock market bubble is insane and will haunt Trump when it bursts.

6. Build a massive TARIFF wall now to keep out cheap foreign goods and bring back manufacturing jobs to America.

Trump is choking hard. He needs to wake up to reality now.

You should kill yourself

I should kill you. I'd be doing me and your mother a favor.

t. Urban yuppie faggot

Investigations are probably more than just going before a committee answering questions.

Yeah I'm sure living in the 'burbs has forged you into a hard ass nigga. I bet you've never been in a fight. I'd lay you out and jerk off on your big fat man tits.

He's improved his golf swing at least.

My favorite is Spicer on the mic:
NO...NO...NO...now listen...I said that when I have informat--yes I know that I said that the other day, but...now wait, just because of reporting and facts we cannot draw conclusions...we need to--yes, I know...NEXT QUESTION! SIT DOWN!

I'll have to refer you to _______. This is...

NO wait, just because Trump both stated that and tweeted that hours later.....d-doesn't mean he--now listen...LITERAL and jokingly...now wait...we have no evidence of Russian...I mean...I said no but...you know I mean...

I have to go....

Reminds me of your argument of Obama. Obama is 10x the presiden lt trump would ever be. Sad (or sick)

I like Donald Trump but I am really worried he's gonna turn into a lame duck.

I thought he'd be one of the most powerful presidents ever. Why is he letting himself get pushed around so much? I don't want to say I am disappointed so far since people will call me a shareblue shill or something but I am disappointed that he seems to be letting the media get to him.

Why can't Donald just veto the mudshits. It infuriates me that low tier judges can just overrule a president like that. Donald is the last hope for democracy working and I thought everything was gonna be alright, but now the system is really working against him.

I hate to say it but I think he made too many enemies, especially with the media and now he has to deal with the cunts.

Honestly, that's the thing. Beating Trump shouldn't have been a particular challenge.

She really was just that incompetent. A completely random nobody in the Democrat Party with sufficient support and a clean record with no controversy probably would have been able to win this thing. She really was the bottom of the barrel.

we need a mexican president to be truly popular

blacks and whites are just too polarized

>Wall blocked
Wot? When did this happen?

62 gorillion upvotes
Hillary tried to win the EC and lost bigly

Pretty unpopular if you ask me!!

Useless president but has great twitter account.

Yeah he is only going to be a 1 term president.

>35% approval rating (Even Bush Jr. never got this low and he was unpopular)
76 posts and not a single one pointing out how this isn't true. Nu-pol everyone. What a load of retards.