Should America boycott the 2018 World Cup?

Should America boycott the 2018 World Cup?

its not like they are going to win , might as well

please fuck right off gringos, nobody wants you on the world cup

Please stop sliding the board! Trump is getting impeached tomorrow. Really shaky times!

hahahahahaha you shills are something else

Heh, is it really gonna be in Russia?

SHART

fuck off faggot

They might as well. They never get passed the group stage anyways.

I went to Costa Rica once. Was pretty cool. San Jose was fucking garbage, but the rest was pretty cool.

Yes. And Qatar in 2022. FIFA normally gives it to the highest bribers.

>implying we can make it
save us Pulisic

It's almost as if we are different timelines. In mine, they made it out in the last 3 of 4. Let me guess, in yours, the holocaust actually happened? A lot of them are showing in my timeline.

sure, it's not like you can play soccer

Give Pulisic 5 years and the USA will be equally as good as Poland. Which I shouldn't be bragging about but we gotta start somewhere.

Like real Americans care anything about poorball.

Only leftist fags and sjws care about this garbage game.

Foreigners only care about it because its the only sport they can afford to play.

Yeah, that's not happening faggot. Grow up and grow a pair.

but it is not in 5 years, it is next year
contrary to what you believe in, USA is not best in everything, and that is what really pisses you off

see

We have compete and do our best

Can you imagine the worldwide ass pain if the USA somehow won a world cup?

>USA is not best in everything

citation needed.

And don't give me that, "we're not the best in soccer, crap," because we have the MLS. And the MLS is the best bad soccer league in the world. The rest of the world is jealous of how good it is at bad soccer.

Checkmate, atheists.

Well then it's the one thing I'm in the same boat as US sjws. And in 5 years will be another World Cup plus a second still in his prime. Sorry, I don't get to talk much of the sport around here.

I seriously hope everyone boycotts the World Cup so that Russia wins by default. It's the only way we could win too.

>The rest of the world is jealous of how good it is at bad soccer.
it is actually funny at this point how you spin it to be best at being worst

whatever, good luck, you guys will need it

now end this thread because it became more Sup Forums than Sup Forums

Just limp into the final against Brazil, I don't think they are quite yet finished in embarrassing themselves.

Boycotts are stupid, athletes have to suffer because egotistical politicians cant get along with egotistical politicians from another country.

Look like someone shaved an albino gorilla

>it is actually funny at this point how you spin it to be best at being worst

This is what you dipshit Euros will never understand. The American brain is fundamentally different than the Euro. It is better because we are better at everything.

This is fact. You can name anything. Any statistic. Any idea. Anything. We'll figure out how to be the best at it.

>soccer
football user, FOOTBALL
and you don't "play" a religion, you practice that shit

as far as OP's question goes... who the fuck even told him bout the world cup?

and I feel bad about having it in rusland, Akinfeev and them can only do so much, hometeam is doomed

Now, having the hockey chapionship in rusland this past fall was a brilliant idea. Rus are great at hockey, football not so much.

literally what I was about to post.

>FOOTBALL
dont you call football that game where you bash each other and throw ball that looks like coconut and wear helmets?

>You can name anything. Any statistic. Any idea. Anything. We'll figure out how to be the best at it.
get rid of niggers

Using the metric system. And don't give me that shit at being the best at not using the metric system, because Liberia and Myanmar can't even use the imperial system properly.

>get rid of niggers

implying we weren't so good at it we had to ship them here and force them to stay

Son we could do a full switch to metric tomorrow and we would if it didn't piss the rest of you faggots off so much.

this is embarassing
stop it

you really think you could manage to squat longer than a slav?
to drink more than Pole or Russian?
to be more of a faggot than Canada?
to cook better than Italian?
to kiss better than original frenchman?

You are not best at everything. You never were, you never will be. Now stop that weird way of thinking, and stop being obese

why?

>everyone in the us is a cowboy, original settler descendant, who calls the adaptation/perversion of rugby "football", meanwhile the pigskin is explicitly meants for the hands
couldn't possibly be a track suit wearing, m badge pushing, shaved head old school hooligan

Meh, the americans did it OK in the last world cup. It was so damn funny to visit Sup Forums during those days. I miss that shit.

Do people in America outside of illegals actually watch this stuff?
The only time I watched it was halfway through 5pa1n and Germany 7-1 Brazil

>you really think you could manage to squat longer than a slav?
Nigga I've been to Warsaw 2.0 in Chicago. My fellow Americans can squat with the best of 'em.
>to drink more than Pole or Russian?
Please, user, you've never been to Appalachia.
>to be more of a faggot than Canada?
Two words: San Francisco
>to cook better than Italian?
Now that's a joke, right? Fuckin' Mrs. Benedetti from around the corner when I lived on Long Island could cook circles around anything I ate in Florence or Rome.
>to kiss better than original frenchman?
Don't know, you'll have to ask the San Francisco faggots on that one but I've never seen anyone running through the streets braggin' about kissing a cigarette and cafe and body odor smelly french queer.

>You are not best at everything. You never were, you never will be. Now stop that weird way of thinking, and stop being obese
Christ, Poland. Get it together. Your closer doesn't even make sense as we're clearly the best fat fucks.

The rest of the world simply can not compete, Poland. Relax. It's okay. It's not your fault.

only the ones that like to pretend that their euros and yeah illegals watching sports is dumb anyway if really really want to though go to the actual stadiums it's much better in person
>source I went to a game at Yankee stadium when I was a kid far better than watching them on TV

And what exactly wrong with Russia hosting? If shitholes like South Africa and Brazil can host it. then Russia can as well.

Keep dreaming :)

will the US even qualify?

Actually, I think Trump should sit next to Putin in the finals as Brazil wtf rapes germany

Americans are too retarded to play football. That's why they had to invent a new sport where niggers run into each others with a ball.

Digits confirm

I was about to post the same thing

FPBP

no

Hahaha silly burger, would like to see you on a football game saying that only leftys like it xD

You have a soccer team?

Cringe ass post. For fucks sake give it a rest.

It's the sport of Spics and people who like sports but aren't good at sports

Early but as of now they wouldn't

By the way, the US got btfo by Costa Rica 4-0 a few months ago.

>doesn't even qualify for world cup
>somehow soccer team saves face by preemptively boycotting because muh hackers

Well it seems your team is going to make that decision for you by not even managing to qualify from such a shitty group.

Full blown autism.