Why is Brazil such a shithole?

I used to think of Brazil as a beautiful country with beautiful beaches and rain forest, and of course hot chicks. A country I wished to visit someday. But now, I won't even step on a plane to Brazil if someone offered me a free ticket. There are poverty and crimes in Asia and Africa too, but the level of cruelty and inhumanity can only be witnessed in Brazil (South America in general).

Where did it go so wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

nortesexy.com.br/acompanhantes/belem/
edition.cnn.com/2017/03/20/health/climate-change-type-2-diabetes-study/
youtube.com/watch?v=_yI1hjITn8Q
exame.abril.com.br/brasil/uma-pessoa-e-assassinada-a-cada-dez-minutos-no-brasil/
youtube.com/watch?v=6IjnQ1z_LVs
youtube.com/watch?v=klghtENdM1k
youtube.com/watch?v=etMqlRl79ik
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
youtube.com/watch?v=7XUPyXYtFjg
youtube.com/results?search_query=rio clap sunset
youtube.com/results?search_query=rio aplausos por do sol
g1.globo.com/rio-de-janeiro/noticia/2016/04/cariocas-tiram-casaco-do-armario-no-dia-mais-frio-do-ano-no-rio.html
g1.globo.com/rio-de-janeiro/olimpiadas/rio2016/blog/blog-dos-gringos/post/turistas-ironizam-cariocas-por-casacos-em-dia-de-chuva-no-rio.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I feel exactly the same way about Netherland.

My country has everything to suceceed, but our politicias (or our people rather), have no moral values.

people will blame (((communism))) for brazil being shit, but the real problem...is right in front of a mirror.

Race mixing, weak military that didn't purge communists completely when they had a chance.

Basically same problems as the rest of South America, except for Chile which unsurprisingly is the most economically free SA country with the lowest crime rates and highest standards of living.
There are parts of Brazil that are that good though, mainly the smaller southern towns with an European majority background.

Capital cities and everything North are fucked. Leftists are the scum of the world and everyone who lives here eventually realizes it, problem is we're all cucks who don't want to do anything about it. Hard to without guns anyway.

Quick rundown on brazil:
>trumps bow down to Brazil
>in contact with lost tribes
>rumoured to possess inbred abilities
>control south america with an iron but fair fist
>own jungles and slums all over the world
>direct descendants of the ancient king louie blood line
>will bankroll the first cities on Uranus (Favelagrad will be the first city)
>in the process of terraforming Venus as their own personal planet
>destroyed basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth
>first diseased babies will be Zika Babies
>every citizen said to have 40+ IQ
>ancient chinese scriptures tell of two monkeys who journeyed to the west; one ended up in south america
>This is the brazilian
>They own Zika R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Zika inside you right now
>Every child has the bite of the Brazilian wandering spider at birth
>Brazil is in regular communication with Judas and Mohammed, forwarding the word of baal to the Amazonian Church
>Discovered flight
>They learned coherent sentences in under a year
>Zahi Hawass allows them full access to the toilet within the pyramids
>Nation states entrust their banana hordes with the twins. There's no Tesco Warehouse, only Brazil Warehouse
>The country is 195 years old, from the space-time reference point of the base human
>In reality, they are timeless beings who have existed since the first mammals evolved into primates
>They have been able to access the toilet since birth, but choose not to
>Brazil will guide south america into a new age of crime, transexuality, and poverty

The south isn't that shitty. It's kinda nice actually and there are in my opinion the hottest women of the world in there (european face and latin body). But the rest, I agree, it's pretty shitty. Especially for someone from a 1st world country. Where did it go wrong? Well, guns are ilegal, police sucks and is extremelly corrupt, drugs are ilegal, max penalty in prison here is something like 30 years, murderers usually get 10 years and they can get out of prison pretty easily, there are not enough prisions, lot's of poverty due to decades of extremelly regulated economy...I could go on and on, there are many causes

sigh
can anyone give me a quick rundown on that guy?

The real question is: How much are hookers?

Times are hard, you pay for what you get, burger.

nortesexy.com.br/acompanhantes/belem/

Brazilian real = 3,14 US dollars at the moment.

you're welcome.

Brazil is a real living example of yuri subversion bezemov video tapes.

This is what you get when you check list all yuri list.

Logical can explain why brazil is like that, because all stats we have dont explain the violence and stupid people we got.

We are just a singularity in all economic and social sciences that worked all over the world for centuries

its a shit hoke because its filled with mestizos... low iq people make for delicious food and bad countries

>please come to my country fuck my women

It's not that bad, actually. Most brazilians are just self-hating faggots that try to paint it as bad as possible. Granted it's not a first world country, but it is far better than shit like India, Mexico and any african country.

The good part of Brazil is the south, and only it. The rest is meh. Stay away from the favelas in any part of the country, watch out of people that look like thugs (aka niggers) and you'll go fine here

He also fucked up the conversion and he just happens to be from the Northeast. Pure coincidence I'm sure.

Sweden intensifies

Its the jews

>Its not just thaaat bad burgenon
>Look, its a little better than the most shit holes in the world
>Idk why people think is baaaaaad

This is what brazil is that way. Because low energy thinking like that cuck

niggers. what exactly haven't they ruined? from movie theaters, classrooms, schools, neighborhood, cities, states and countries.

any more than a handful in your country is going to cause problems

Yeah, and you absolutely cannot fix it. It's a destructive gene, plain and simple.

Not my country, not my woman.

Common bro, not that bad? It really sucks in here

The heat itself makes us dumber

edition.cnn.com/2017/03/20/health/climate-change-type-2-diabetes-study/

We dont believe in diagnosing mental illness, people here are retardedly against allophatic medicine

Any bullshit belief system catches on life fire on gasoline

youtube.com/watch?v=_yI1hjITn8Q

Dont help us, let we suffer, burn and fight.

In the end, only two rats remain, those rats wont lose the instinct, they wont forget, they will save brazil

>The good part of Brazil is the south, and only it.

exame.abril.com.br/brasil/uma-pessoa-e-assassinada-a-cada-dez-minutos-no-brasil/

Homicides per 100k

Santa Catarina* 10,8
Rio Grande do Sul 18,1
Paraná 23,3

REPEAT AFTER ME:
GOOD PART OF BRAZIL

HAHAHAHA

youtube.com/watch?v=6IjnQ1z_LVs

1. Africa is about 100x poorer
2. It's 1000x crueler

Yeah Brasil has a lot of crime, but it's not the biggest shithole by any margin.

Collapse of the Empire in 1889 has more or less lead to 130 years of the country sluggishly chugging along, not getting much done.

Thats because they kill more niggers there dumbnuts

Translation: bandits kill each other

Big fucking whoop

You see that? People here are delusional.
Its like they dont live in a real world, they chose what believe.

Maybe its some type of group hysteria that enable us to keep hope in places like that.

Or just desensibilization

meme responses
the south is a shithole no matter how you paint it.

>i-it's not that bad guise! We're even w-white too, see?!?!

Top fucking kek, the only thing you inherited from those European immigrants was their cuck mentality.

Niggers and niggerblood. If it was just injuns and whites, it would be a lot better.

actually we are not white. We have portuguese/spanish/italian descent...yeah

>those maps
What they're showing is that São Paulo fucking rocks
South isn't bad either, but we're douches
The rest can go eat shit for all I care

I think the only solution is to spay/neuter as many of them as possible.

offer then a generous stipend for life if they have the surgery. it'd be a burden for the society for 50-60 years but after that we'd literally have a utopia

Cant disagree

Rio was meant to be the capital, there is nothing this city can do other than protest gibs

At least if the presidency, congress, senate were here, it would be much easier to make pressure on the politicians

"nigga you could be a balla 4 life, just get the snip. fuck as many hoes as you want, no kids none of that shit."

some nogs would cry about it but the vast majority would be seeing dollar signs

This guy looks like the Mexicans and Salvadorans I see here in the D.C. area. Funny how we have more Latin American immigrants of Indian descent in the U.S. than Americans of Indian descent.

ceará says hello

I thank God everyday that our capital is not fucking Rio
No offense if you're from there, but I visited once and it was a fucking nightmare
Got mugged two times in less than a week, the streets smelled like piss and everyone was either rude or a smartass
It made São Paulo seem comfy and they're fucking robots with no feelings

So these prices mean just one time or all night?

>GOT DAAAM

t. hue that left that shithole

Politicians are corrupt, and nothing happens to them because they have money
The average brazilian don't give a shit, they are used to it.

Not enough police/not paid enough, so thugs go around doing as they please
Favela druglords are as feral and violent as niggers, but they are also cunning, like rats, so they can acomplish great many things
youtube.com/watch?v=klghtENdM1k
Here you can see them hijacking a bus

But the biggest problem is that the average brazilian has no morals: if a brazilian finds a phone/wallet on the street, his first instinct is to swipe it, instead of returning it to it's owner. Piracy of software/movies/music/tv series is very common. There are whole markets dedicated to selling counterfeit products that everyone knows about. It isn't even black market. Everyone knows where it is, they even give you a fucking official recipe, the government doesn't give a fuck, as long as they get their taxes.
Pic related - it's a store that SELLS pirated games. You don't even have to download that shit... instead of going to gamestop (that doesnt exist in brazil), just drop by huestop, get the DVD for 20 huebucks (around 6 dollars), and pop that shit on your unlocked videogame (you can unlock it at the store as well). Police raids the place like 1 or 2 times a year, but mostly they take out gooks selling counterfeit purses, thats where the money is at. Never met a single brazilian that had a legit windows/office on his computer
Hell, I pirate shit all the time and I don't give a fuck. And I consider myself more honest than the average brazilian.

it`s per hour I guess

Think that would be the case if the politicians were still here?

Favelas only were allowed to be build by the 80's

Industry in the north is sky rocking, 3,5% better than the rest of the entyre country.

probably because of those chinese investment of 40 billion or so i've heard

>Piracy of software/movies/music/tv series is very common.

Now now, dont you dare make me feel like a wallet sweeper because I refuse to enrich the jews at hollywood. You know the avg Br has more than enouh reasons to pirate shit, I mean, he lives in a hopeless shithole for once.

everything is wrong here, but the reason for the violence is that there just aren't enough jails.

all the jails are owned by the state, and they are all overcrowded. there's also no death penalty, and there's no life imprisonment. the max someone can be in jail here is like 30 years regardless of the crime.

when some criminal is caught , many times they just release them because there is just no space in the jails for them.

Yall bunch of dumbasses.

No, this shithole is not the best place in the world, but the way you talk about Brazil looks the same as the way you talk about India or Venezuela.

Are you taking favelas as a measurement for the entire country? If so, you should take the worst part of cities like Detroit to measure the US as well.

If you guys are unfortunate enough to know just Rio or Bahia, then go fuck yourselves you entitled pieces of shit. You know nothing. Take a look at many small, rural cities in SP and SC and say to me they're shitoles. pick bigger cities such as Joinville and Cascavel. Even metropolis like Florianopolis and Curitiba have very good living standards.

As i said, you brs that know nothing about this damn country yet talk shit about it in the web are a bunch of fag cucks.

meh, good grief

>not knowing central and south america are toxic fucked up jungles with mosquitos, bugs you never seen before, snakes, and crazy pedopriests looking for fresh young jesus
only an idiot would ever think of them as being worth going to

So show us pictures of the best spots user.

Show us why you adore it.

This thread is missing some images.

I am from Joinville.

wake up, look at any statistics and compare to first world countries.
This whole country is a shit hole, Joinville included.

ill send a few

140 bucks a hit can add up. But there is no doubt that some these girls could fetch $1000+ over here.

Brazil should have made their own little Liberia in Africa and deport all of their slaves over there.

I don't adore it, can't you read? I just hate idiots that claim 'ur we literally live in Africa' everywhere they go. This country has problems, yes, but it's not that bad.

This is a city where i lived some years ago. Not very big, not rich, but extremely nice.

Actually, I would rather live in the south than in any place of Europe. As good as Europe is (yet), I wouldn`t be able to stand the muslins and leftists there. Even some US states I wouldn`t dare to go. Its not thaaat bad in here. It`s not Australia, but it's not fuckin Sweeden also

well if you guys really wanna leave brazil, just go, im sure sweden would be really happy to accept you all

shut up, SC is the best state in the federation. Yes you are not inswitzerland, but sure as hell you're not bolivia either. Don't be ungrateful

>implying the south isn't leftist
the only reason that we aren't full of muslims is because we are far from europe, and still there are some few thousands of muslim refugees in brazil. plus the south is full of haitians,

this is a feminst from porto alegre that is making (((art))) with her own fucking womb.

How much is is it for cheap street meat? Anal? Threesomes?

Yeah, south is way less leftsts than Europe. I'm talking about the normal population, not about the liberal bubbles in universities. These exist all around the world...

40-100 if you are not counting the AIDS treatments afterwards

>shut up, SC is the best state in the federation.
thats my point.
Its the best state
Its still a shit hole turd world place.

So you filter what a good country is based on the number of undesirables you can see on the street?

I bet most native Europeans born and raised there, dont see a single muslim on their daily lives.

Consider this.
Europe is first world and you can spot an undesirable here and there.

Brazil is a shithole and all brazilians are undesirables.

Which country, based on your standards in a better place to live?

lmao only if by ''normal population'' you are talking about 30+ year old people, because 90%+ of everyone below that is leftist.
i had a childhood friend that was literally brainwashed when he went to college and he is poor as shit and is still upset about dilma impeachment and crying to remove temer everyday, and also thinks that police is the most evil thing that ever existed.

These people who say that Brazil is not so bad should probably spend all day indoors eating cheetos and drinking grape fanta.
I live in Rio de Janeiro and I'm sure if there is a door to Hell on Earth this door is here.
If you want to imagine what Brazil is then watch this video:
Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUtImTqjGqM

actually SC is about the same tier with many eastern european countries, definitively unfair to compare it with some other third world countries like the rest of brazil and africa etc.

>I live in Rio de Janeiro
LMAO not all brazil is rio
enjoy your isopinho

any stats???

we're on the vanguard in the fight against the left, except for RS cause they're commies and broke.
And unlike Europe and the US we (and other regions of Latin America) saw through the communist bullshit and started to push back. Yes we're not free from the plague, far from it, but the fact that Lula is literally the last hope of the far left to retake the presidency is a huge victory.

You who are not Brazilian, can you imagine something like this in your country?
youtube.com/watch?v=etMqlRl79ik

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

scroll down this list, keep in mind sc is 10 homicides per 100k.

As a carioca living here I support this 100%

Im doing a phd at PUC and man ... you can smell the degeneracy

?

Sounds like it needs a massive purge and a nuclear war.

economically SC isn't a big deal because most people there outside the capital are poor white farmers.
but SC HDI is 0,774 which is about the same as Poland, and close to Israel.
The homicide rate of SC is 13,8, which is not bad compared to the 24.6 that is the average of brazil.

Yuri was too good for this world.

>tfw everything he said came true

I think things started getting REALLY fucked up after we ousted the monarchy

God doesnt forgive that kind of shit, and in that sense, I think US is safe because UK monarchy is still there quite OK, they even redeemed some karma by saving it in WWI and WWII, sadly they kiked the world in the process

Because it's filled with Brazilians.

Next question.

>The homicide rate of SC is 13,8,

now try comparing to a civilized country

Niggers and Jews. Next question?

>The homicide rate of SC is 13,8, which is not bad compared to the 24.6 that is the average of brazil.
Oh god, it's 0,7 here and my gf is sometimes afraid of going out at night

Stayed in brazil for 3 months because of family, and in those 3 months I almost killed myself. The people aren't even human there. My 3 months there made me realize how bad raise mixing is and how bad of an abomination I really am.

why wouldn't you be afraid going out at night anywhere, specially when you are a woman though?
SC homicide rate went from 8 in 2005 to almost 14 in 2014 though, idk why, maybe the haitians or whatever.
The green spots are cities with 0 a 1 murder per 100k inhabitants, and you can see that there's quite a lot of them in SC.
all the big cities here are shit.

city?

Stayed in Rio, but visited Macae for a few weeks.

>rio
>macae

Because of gayness.

Gays ruined Brazil.

Do you want to know why Christ the Redeemer isn't smiling? Because he's looking down at basically just one big gay sex orgy.

>when cariocas are so autist that they clap to the sun
there are dozens of video like that on youtube
youtube.com/watch?v=7XUPyXYtFjg

youtube.com/results?search_query=rio clap sunset

youtube.com/results?search_query=rio aplausos por do sol

g1.globo.com/rio-de-janeiro/noticia/2016/04/cariocas-tiram-casaco-do-armario-no-dia-mais-frio-do-ano-no-rio.html
g1.globo.com/rio-de-janeiro/olimpiadas/rio2016/blog/blog-dos-gringos/post/turistas-ironizam-cariocas-por-casacos-em-dia-de-chuva-no-rio.html

>Be Carioca
>20 degrees outside
>brrrr wheres my hodie, its freezing out here

what the yellow spots mean?
10 or higher homicides?
it must be, considering the average is 20 - 60 homicides on the other states.

The green spots have what?

800 - 10000 total population?

wow you really showed how brazil is civilized.
10/10 moving to brazil right fucking now.

This map doesn't look bad