What do you think Michael Flynn *really* wants to talk about?

What do you think Michael Flynn *really* wants to talk about?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jparkABC/status/847591908784435200
americanthinker.com/articles/2015/03/obamas_generals.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=s-7X0ZeMt7E
nytimes.com/by/matthew-rosenberg
twitter.com/GenFlynn/status/794651828981993473?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://www.politico.com/story/2016/12/michael-flynn-conspiracy-pizzeria-trump-232227
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

(((Them)))

He's got nothing to lose now. His reputation has already been destroyed by the media.

There is nothing here. There is no news about Flynn. Only fake news. 30 seconds perusing the catalog should have told you that.

twitter.com/jparkABC/status/847591908784435200

just in case you guys are just faggots and not shills.

suburban and rural retards lol nuclear codes, cant let him get crash to burn!

>this
It feels kinda fishy that his official announcement was mostly a list of the honours he has received over the course of his career. It's like they wanted to make sure the the public knew he was actually a good guy and had America's best interest in mind.

He's either going to troll the investigation hard and simply say "Trump dindu nuffin," or he is going to drop some bombs. Honestly, I think we're witnessing some 4d chess, brothers. This shit is literally just a distraction to wear out the MSM while the Trump admin pulls strings behind the scenes...

>I want to talk about me
Want to talk about I
Want to talk about number one
Oh my me my
What I think, what I like, what I know, what I want, what I see
I like talking about you, you, you, you usually, but occasionally
I want to talk about me
I want to talk about me

chess ,screwing

>twitter.com/jparkABC/status/847591908784435200

>fake news retard abc

the letter from flynns lawyer literally said he has immunity in exchange for testimony

I think the issue is that some people are implying that his testimony is in return for immunity -- as in, he admits to wrongdoing.

He's showing up because he believes in the venue.

americanthinker.com/articles/2015/03/obamas_generals.html

Let's say he does get that immunity. He doesn't really have anything to lose at this point. He's already going to go down as a disgrace in the public's eyes, so he may as well go out guns blazing.

The White House has been leaking fake news stories since Trumps election to discredit the media and identify the leakers. He is literally playing 4D chess.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=s-7X0ZeMt7E

>twitter.com/jparkABC/status/847591908784435200
>nytimes.com/by/matthew-rosenberg
ROSEN
BURG
J U S T
U
S
T

a coincidence

ITS ALL FAKE ITS FAKE TRUMP IS MY HERO THIS IS FAKEEEE NEWS

It will be biggest trolling in US Senate of all time.
"- Okay, Mr Flynn, you have immunity now, nothing you will say here will be ever used against you. Please tell us about Trump-Russian collusion."
"- You see, it all started when we learnt that Hillary team was raping and sacrificing christian babies under orders of satan-worshipping gang of globalist jews..."

I hope that's the game he's playing.
I pray to kek.

Flynn is going to expose the totality of the Trump connections to the horrible criminal thug state of Russia. Impeachment soon, then the orange devil will finally be gone.

Kek

>Trump fires Flynn after having to "smear" him with Russia story
>This implies Mike Flynn knows about Russia
>Mike is a pawn, so he gives testimony under immunity libs get hyped but he reveals that no wrongdoing was had by the Trump admin.
>what he doesn't know is the 500D Chess being played and Trump is doing this intentionally

The foreskin pirates would call up big daddy Samson

Flynn talking to the Russians about what they might do if Trump got elected is literally nothing. Hillary Clinton did the same thing with multiple state actors, taking hundreds of millions of dollars for it to fund her campaing-- and never mind her actually selling American foreign policy while SoS or the fact that Israel and Saudi Arabia own the fucking Congress.

The real scandal, if there is one, is the Turkey shit, because Flynn took money and apparently lied to Trump about it. And he got fired. But how is this a Trump-damaging "scandal"?

Moreover, Russia and Turkey are not friends, so I have a hard time understanding how Flynn was working for Putin and Erdogan at the same time.

I wonder if his Turkey business might have been a sort of double agent thing. Giving up Gulen could have been a move against the (((CIA))), since it is widely believed that Gulen is a CIA asset and his Islamic schools that he funds everywhere are how the CIA creates terrorists, some of which are for use in central Asia to menace Russia.

Maybe, I guess, that makes Flynn 'working for Russia' and why Neocons and (((shitlibs))) and the CIA would be opposed to this. I always thought that Flynn's major job would have been to dismantle the CIA and give their powers to the DIA, which is a major reason they would try to get him fired.

so they fired him because he based his views in reality and not commie fanfiction? Also jesus christ the Obama admin was the shittiest one we had in years

He was tweeting about Hillary and spirit cooking.

twitter.com/GenFlynn/status/794651828981993473?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://www.politico.com/story/2016/12/michael-flynn-conspiracy-pizzeria-trump-232227

>let me tell you about what we really did in Syria

Is that mcmullin??? wtf?
Whos the other guy thats circled??

Number 2 is supposedly Baghdadi before he became Caliph

1 of 3:

1. Tell them about Russia and/or Turkey contact, which will be a nothingburger. However, once he says "they wanted a new attitude against Russia", i.e. lifting sanctions, democrats, mccain and media will call him a russian spy.

2. The timeline doesn't add up. When the sitting AG before Sessions notified WH about his contacts w/ russia, this whole 'lying to Pence-story' gets a few holes in it.

3. Spell beans on Clinton and the deep state. Flynn is a loyal, highly decorated man, the truth will come out.