FBI Release

FBI release unclassified Pentagon photos from 9/11 attack. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nl8xTqTUGCY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=i4OXmO3T2vc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pacific_Southwest_Airlines_Flight_1771
youtube.com/watch?v=8sa7ZX58Kk4
youtu.be/yLHyn6_7O74
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aeroelasticity
youtube.com/watch?v=kvyQ0vVwjqc
youtube.com/watch?v=vx7X-nhzwDU
youtube.com/watch?v=AB4IEa7jTJw
slate.com/articles/arts/culturebox/2001/12/the_mosque_to_commerce.html
youtube.com/watch?v=kyLyGXQUIo0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Still waiting to see that plane.

BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO

that israel still did it

What plane?

I'm sorry user, the plane got rekt and everybody died. You're not going to see them anymore.

There were scraps of it all over the yard.

Thinking an aluminum can was going to remain largely intact in a 500mph collision with a reinforced concrete wall is one of the dumbest conspiracy theories you dipshits have come up with to date.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nl8xTqTUGCY

steel fuel can't melt jet beams

the plane was effectively dissolved , the fact is people in high positions knew about the attacks and let them happen and now were in the middle east trying to get the NWO going.

It was clearly planes , maybe armored up or something but thats just a guess. Flight 93 was probably shot down

still looks like a missile did it

That this devil and his minions still had a hand in it.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=i4OXmO3T2vc

Aren't those coach buses in the middle ground in front of the building the teams of forensics people that arrived to hide everything? So this has to have been well after.

I'm on the fence on this one. There should have been seats everywhere and - at a minimum - engines.

Also a bit off that it just happened to hit the renovation wing.

Like I said, I'm on the fence, but your feigned certainty is as moronic as anything.

> 757 flew 500 mph at ground level

wew

>he thinks a planes engines are made of aluminum.
Pic related is the weirdest thing, honestly. Might have been a hole made by fire fighters in order to reach a room that didn't contain windows, but if it isn't its very odd. Something blasted through the wall, but if you look at the other pictures, the wall opposite doesn't have any major damage... Meaning, nothing hit it.

>the plane was dissolved

What did the spook mean by this?

Those buses sure are very conveniently placed...

It's a hole to breech the wall. Common firefighting practice. Notice how there is no blast residue. Non-issue.

We all know they were planes. The problem is our govt was complacent and Israel and Saudi Arabia had a hand in it.

No more pictures, OP?

the shadow from that sign could be used as a reference for the approximate time

t. autism

All debris was said to be movable by hand. A reporter said he saw nothing to indicate that a plane hit the building.

Protip: It was a missile.

This is from my friend's garden. He, and a group of chums, faked this photo and posted it in the offtopic forum on alliedassault.com in 2004.

Why would pictures and video from the crash site still be considered classified in the first place? Honestly, that's one thing that really bugs me about the Pentagon plane, there has to be other footage of the plane crashing, it's one of the most secure buildings in the world, and they only have one shitty low FPS camera? Even in 2001 they had to have had something else.

I don't dispute that a plane hit the pentagon, only full on tinfoils do that, but why all the secrecy with keeping these things "classified?" Don't the American people deserve to see the full picture?

Do they really expect us to believe that sandniggers flew a 767 perfectly into the Pentagon?

They would have to do a perfect approach and decent, fly on full thorttle at an altitude of 3 feet and hit the Building

All with never having flown any jet before, only one engined cessnas for a few months

As you wish!

To be fair, I doubt anyone would have a security camera pointed to the sky

If there was a missile there would have been no debris at all

2001 looking like the 80's now, I feel so old

Honestly, from the look of the video it appears as if they fucked up the approach and ended up hitting the ground just outside the building.

hey that's my gif :D

>Thinking an aluminum can could penetrate multiple layers of reinforced concrete is one of the dumbest things you could believe in.

prove to me that the pentagon exist
>HINT : YOU CANT

>ended up hitting the ground just outside

>implying the insiders didn't leave some scraps in the closed portion of the pentagon to recover later.

No fucking plane at all
IIRC there was some footage from a gas station or something and it was a missile.

A Jewish missile???

Planes tend not to stay in very good shape in case there is a sudden deceleration.

Why don't you do some research on structural engineering and see if it is possible that a wall can withstand such an impact. It's not an arcane magic field. It is provable if you are correct.

Almost 16 years later and people still don't understand this

ive gone through the pictures. none show a plane. a couple pics show a couple pieces of plane debris taken out of the context of their natural surroundings.....i was unsure if they did it before now I am positive our government did it.

What is the point of contention here? That it is impossible to reach such speeds at ground level due to drag? That it is impossible to fly so low?

>engine

I fucking loved the 9-11 truth jet fuel burning shit

My favorite one was when they complained there weren't any of the titainum engine pieces found! omg!

Titanium melts at a higher temp than the building burned! It should be there!!

Wait, no you dumb mother fuckers. Titanium BURNS at a much lower temp.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pacific_Southwest_Airlines_Flight_1771

>The plane was estimated to have crashed slightly faster than the speed of sound, at around 770 mph (1,240 km/h), disintegrating instantly. Based on the deformation of the hardened steel black box data recorder case, the aircraft experienced a deceleration of 5,000 times the force of gravity (G-force) when it hit the ground. It was traveling at an approximately 70-degree angle toward the south. The plane struck a rocky hillside, leaving a crater less than two feet (0.6 m) deep and four feet (1.2 m) across. The remains of 27 passengers were never identified.

If you ram a plane downwards with those magnitudes it just becomes confetti.

93 was supposed to hit wtc 7

Looks like the Jews did it.

I hate when retards say this.
Why the hell would they wasted one of the four planes on an irrelevant building when they could hit the White House or Capitol Hill instead?

No, more likely the capitol or whitehouse.

>The one wall they reinforced in the previous weeks
>The one wall they evacuated and trained people to respond to such an attack

fuck off you stupid trip fagger, pol doesnt need niggers like you

Such strange coincidence. Oh well. everyone go to sleep now it sleeping time.

Checks out

da jews and US government did 9-11 !

Stop blaming my precious peaceful sand n*****s !!!

Fere Palestine !!!

no, we do. the more nigger autists sitting at their pc spamming all day, the less we have to encounter in the real world. it all works out. wouldn't hurt to pile drive the porch monkey with a sledgehammer tho

Looks more like a Tomahawk missile to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=8sa7ZX58Kk4

T H I S
H
I
S

I think this is the biggest argument on why it was an inside job.

Logically i would just hit the statue of liberty as my first target. Then the White House, and the pentagon. In that order.

The SoL first, beacuse it IS america. No symbol identifies the US better, than the statue. Maybe the white house.

But literally asking: why would a terrorist hit a random tall building? And hit it twice? And both fall to it's footprint in the same way? Anyone who buys this just get lost. It has 0 logic.

>the plane was effectively dissolved

I needed your flag, thank you.

Just tried with a shitty gamepad.
Wow flying airplanes into things in clear daylight with a functional airplane is so fucking hard.

somebody please try that with XPlane11!

and user: did you plan on hitting specifically THAT building and THAT wall?
because it would be a requirement.

I bet you also want to see Osama Bin Laden's body!!! Just like with Osama they threw the remains of the plane into the ocean because no one wanted the remains or to honor Islam... uhhhh, some made up shit like that.

Have fun never being allowed entry to the us euro babe's

John, you just about crashed into the Empire Stat…: youtu.be/yLHyn6_7O74

It was a fucking missile. You have to be fucking retarted to think it was a plane, only other reasonable option would be a price of the plane such as a turbine. I'm surprised no one here has talked about where it hit in the Pentagon. It destroyed a room with hard drives dealing with allocated funds given to them. Now 10 trillion dollars has vanished without a trace from there. The monies are now untraceable because the hard drives in that room were destroyed.

That ID
357 oRly with pic of owl

That's a big ass plane that's very hard to maneuver. Also there are tons of trees and telephone poles and shit that they would have had to dodge.

Not to mention DC has some of the tightest airspace in the world with like 30 military bases in the area with fighter jets either on standby or already in the air

The story is just very implausible

Don't make the same mistake the people who fell for the Democrats' "OBAMA IS KENYAN!!!" misdirection did. That a 757 didn't hit the Pentagon doesn't mean a different aircraft (a drone painted in AA livery and built to completely disintegrate on impact, leaving no evidence) didn't.

So, no 757, but also no missile - a drone aircraft to act as the magic trick's visual flash-bang to go along with the actual damage caused by shaped charges placed in the wall when it was renovated.

4 planes
4 buildings
4 shaped charge demolition events

>don't dispute that a plane hit the pentagon, only full on tinfoils do that, but why all the secrecy with keeping these things "classified?" Don't the American people deserve to see the full picture?

The American public was shown the execution by hanging of Saddam Hussein on loop via tv, and the gang torture of Gaddafi live on CNN and then repeated. I watched Gaddafi *beg* for his life on a cable news broadcast.

But the American public has never been shown conclusive footage of an attack that changed the entire millennial generation forever.

I guess keep in mind that Baby Boomers didn't see JFK assassinated on film until the Zapruder Film was aired on TV a decade or so later by Geraldo Rivera. Something to keep in mind when millennials trash Boomers, the middle class was kept in the dark and had to rigorously pursue the truth, thereby sprouting the conspiracy mist that lingers today, from Roswell to the John Birch Society.

When you read books on the New World Order written in the 1960-80s, you realize that we are the offspring of the losers. Part of me wonders if all the Sup Forumsacks, with our NEET struggles and autism and anger, aren't stricken as if from the metaphorical radiation of the wake of a lost culture war still being revised to look normal.

9/11 and Greater Israel, peanut butter and jelly.

Firstly i'd question is that how would a sandnigger be able to fly with a supposedly big plane (what evidence clearly clarifies that it was not a 757) in such a gound close way?

Just look at the angle of the impact. Barely descending. It means that he had to fly close to the ground risking an early impact (i don't know the topography near the pentagon, but even if it's flat, it's SUPER hard to do it)

Why would not just fly a couple of hundred meters high, and just point blank hit it?

Also i've never seen any photos on the plane that flew close to the ground near the pentagon. I mean somebody should have seen that "oh look son! how low this plane flies lol! let's take a pic, or make a vid!" or something

The whitehouse/capitol target was a myth. Everyone knew Bush was in Florida and that congress wouldn't be sitting at that time nor that day. Check the flight paths for a real awakening. Either 93 was hijacked 30 minutes late or they couldn't get coordinates. Check the flight paths for each plane. Check what was in WTC 7.

Three planes for NYC and a guided missile for the Pentagon. All three towers were brought down by controlled demolition. You know that flight 93 crashed 1hr and 18 minutes after the first strike, 1hr 1 minute after the second strike, and 34 minutes after the missile hit the pentagon. Right? That people watching CNN live knew for more than an hour you were under attack by terrorist hijackings before 93 crashed.

Did they ever release the footage they took from the gas station down the road that recorded the whole thing?

Qrs11 hillary?

SA pls go and stay go

>the plane was effectively dissolved

Flight 175 was hijacked at 8:45am. 20 minutes after takeoff. Crashed at 9:00am.

Flight 77 was hijacked at 8:50am. 30 minutes after takeoff. Crashed at 9:35am.

Flight 11 was hijacked at 8:15am. 15 minutes after takeoff. Crashed at 8:45am.

Flight 93 was hijacked at 9:35am. 50 minutes after takeoff. Crashed by pilots at 10:03am when they realized they couldn't get to New York to hit WTC 7 in time.

Just looking at the facts is enough to really make you think.

Aerodynamic/aeroelastic flutter. The air that low is thicker than at cruising altitude, if the plane were flying at cruising speed so low to the ground the flutter would have torn the plane apart before hitting the building. That's the theory anyway.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aeroelasticity

Pnac "new pearl harbor" "axis of evil" dancing israelis

From what I've read, before it exploded into the Pentagon, the plane *clipped* a telephone pole.

The story doesn't add up; here's a video with an alleged witness/cab driver who witnessed the attack; he admits to being coerced.

(note: if this video has since been debunked, do inform)

youtube.com/watch?v=kvyQ0vVwjqc

That's the scariest thing about 9/11, all of our nation's security and resources and HUMINT, and yet millions of us are unsure a plane hit the Pentagon, because there's zero conclusive footage within one of the most protected gov territories in the US.

I'm not /x/-tier, but the Pentagon attack is a great example for why a UFO has not been conclusively filmed. It's incredible that Americans never demanded footage of the attack. And now many of those Americans are dead of old age or have kids researching it here. And TPTB know this.

As you correctly observe, the ground effects from an aircraft as large as real 757 would make it impossible to fly at 450mph less than 100 feet off the ground.

And the supposed hijacker-pilot was a guy who could barely land a Cessna 172 at 65mph.

To answer your sensible question as to why hit there, the answer is: that was the part of the building rigged to explode. If the plane lands anywhere else then the wrestling move-magic trick isn't believable - even to the gullible marks who want to believe their government tells them the truth.

FBI releases further 9/11 video:
youtube.com/watch?v=vx7X-nhzwDU

FBI FBI FBI

What was the plan on 9/11 anyway? The towers only went down due to extenuating circumstances. And it wasn't like this wasn't planned for months by rich educated Saudi's. Did they just plan to fuck some planes up and got crits?

You can't prove that thought experiment anymore than I can prove that the herrjerkers were patsies and legit just thought they were getting on planes to travel but got locked in alone

>he thinks stuff can remain in tact in impacts of several hundreds of mph

i honestly think people that continue this shit are just LARPers

Also why would you not just fly the plane on an angle down on to the roof, that would have caused way more damage than flying it in to the side.

I think they planned to fly the planes in to the towers, the fact they fell was an unexpected bonus they hadn't predicted.

Looks like it came in head on to me. How did it go so fast and fly so perfectly straight into the building without hitting anything else?

>I'm on the fence on this one. There should have been seats everywhere and - at a minimum - engines.

If impact is violent enough even engines would be shattered into very small pieces. Seats are extremely common item in crash debris... when plane doesn't make hard impact to a fucking concrete wall. In most crashes pilots will try to prevent such thing from happening

youtube.com/watch?v=AB4IEa7jTJw

Aluminium is most common material of jet engine parts.

(You)
(You)
(You)

LOOK AT THIS DAMNIT

HAS ANYBODY EVER FOUND OUT SOMETHING ABOUT THIS OR WAS ABLE TO SAUCE THE PICS?

Those are all bad targets. Credit cards were knocked out for a week with what they hit.

And the fact that they got insanely lucky with falling debris from the two buildings (that only went down because jet fuel happened to splash and spill just right on the steel beams twice over) hit WTC7. I doubt any other targets would have come with so many lucky coincidences.

this guy is always posting these unsaucable pics since 2016!

(You)
(You)

he said he'd post footage if/when soros crashes deutschebank.

broker mb

>2001
>having a camera or a camcorder at a moment's notice

I really don't look forward to a world where children think iPads were invented in the 18th century.

>why target the WTC but not the Statue of Liberty and/or the White House?

>why would terrorists hit a random tall building? And hit it twice?

EVERYONE ON Sup Forums NEEDS TO READ THIS

slate.com/articles/arts/culturebox/2001/12/the_mosque_to_commerce.html

The World Trade Center was designed by the bin Laden family's favorite architect, who birthed an aesthetic mixing Islam with modern commerce. The WTC was no different. In fact, as the journalist well explains, it was a subtle homage to Islamic holy sites.

I dare anyone to read that article and not have their mind blown. It's not conspiracy, it's fact. And yet, no one knows about this. Moreover, why would Osama bin Laden *not bring this up* in his supposed numerous recordings taking credit for 9/11?

Reasons for not wanting to damage the full Pentagon:
1: The upcoming wars 9/11 was designed to provoke and justify would have to be commanded from there. It would be stupid to create the false flag for war and then destroy the ability to wage that war. (It would also be stupid to create enemies of people who, unlike the office workers at Lucky Larry's WTC, actually had the ability to investigate what happened to them and fight back if they discovered the truth.)
2. The prime visual propaganda element of 9/11 was the collapse of WTC 1 & 2. There only needed to be enough damage at the Pentagon to be able to claim "they attacked the Pentagon."
3. Part of the ancillary benefit of 9/11 was destroying evidence of the Pentagon (i.e., DOD) stealing trillions of taxpayer money. "Ooops, we'd love to find it but the terrorists destroyed that part of our records." I guess "a terrorist destroyed my homework" is the new grade school excuse.

So yes, that the utterly sensible and far more physically feasible approach wasn't taken is yet more evidence the official explanation is a lie. It was obvious then, and it's even more obvious with the passage of time.

p.s. All 4 buildings were damaged by planted charges. None of the damage was accidental.
4 planes
4 buildings
4 demolition events

it's just 10 years ag-
oh wait IT IS NEARLY FUCKING 20 YEARS AGO
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

well known fake footage

I forgot to add that flying into that particular wall had to happen head-on in order to *limit* the damage to the rest of the Pentagon. That part of the building was the part that, through miraculous coincidence, had just been "strengthened." So the new wall served two purposes: it was rigged to explode-collapse as part of the larger magic trick, but it also served to protect the rest of the building from the energy of the event.

That dual purpose could only be served if the aerial distraction hit that wall level to the ground.

ok since faggots here decide to argue stupid shit instead of something interesting: NEW BREAD!

youtube.com/watch?v=kyLyGXQUIo0