Plus-size model Iskra Lawrence opens up about dealing with the pressures of being a body-positive role model

>Plus-size model Iskra Lawrence opens up about dealing with the pressures of being a body-positive role model

>dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4362700/Iskra-Lawrence-says-rules-social-media.html

Long article, you can click and read it and see more photos of her, but I look at her and say "What the fuck? She may be at the biggest end of what I consider hot, but she is not fat in any way except having large thighs" but I then realized what is going on: The fat acceptance feminist cunts can't have thin fit guys find them attractive no matter how much they yell at them up front, so what seems to be happening is they are taking normal women, calling them "plus size" as some way to make guys associate plus size with them, thinking that a bigger and bigger woman can then call herself plus size in the future and hope the guys brain will somehow just assume shes hot because she used that word

Other urls found in this thread:

wikitravel.org/en/Bulgaria
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>that thicc qt
>plus size
What the fuck

sage reported kys

not thicc enough fAm

She's hardly plus size, she just has big hips/thighs.

They should unfuck the sizes of women's cloth first.

>plus size
>What the fuck

Yeah, this. She looks good, not fat.

Why do you anglos have such shit standards? Her bf% is high, the only reason she appears attractive is good fat distribution genetics and implants.

>thiccposters

>that
>plus sized

>and implants.

WHAT implants?!

>literal hourglass shape
>plus size

it's like they don't fucking understand what guys find attractive at all

found the cunt

Ass implants.

I bet one of her parents are from Bosnian or Montenegrin mountains. The name and the body really implies it

Makes sense senpai.
>The fat acceptance feminist cunts can't have thin fit guys find them attractive
There seems to be a lot of fat women who won't date fat guys these days.

>what an American (((feminist))) calls "plus size"

>bf%
>bf%
>bf%

literally though you stupid slavic nigger, go squat in some other thread you worthless soviet cocksleeve

if you look at a woman and have to analyze her fucking body fat ratio to a percentile before you can figure out if you think she's hot or not, you are a cuck faggot

>bulgaria
>fucking bulgaria

wikitravel.org/en/Bulgaria
"It is surrounded by Romania to the north, Serbia to the northwest, the Republic of Macedonia to the southwest, Greece to the south, and Turkey to the southeast."

Your country is literally the crown jewel of Shitistan. Go kill yourself. Fuck I'm triggered.

real women have curves
you virgins just can't handle it

Hey hey, don't be so mean, we are all friends here

What a retard you are, fatty.

proof?

slavs are squatting this thread!

>triggered anglo fatty

kek

Basic understanding of human anatomy. Not even the monkeys of Africa look like this. Then again, I suppose she needs it to attract mates, being a coal burner and all.

Size 8 and over is considered "Plus size". That girl is most likely tall. There is a world of difference between a 5''11 girl being a size 8 and a 5'1 girl being a size 8.

Most of you faggots probably don't even know how womens sizes works.
It's a set of three different sizes lumped into one number. I think its chest, waist and hips I could be wrong.

Plus size in model terms simply means that she is larger than the narrow size that is standard for runway and editorial models.
Models are kept the same size so that designers and agencies only need to stock one size of clothing and can replace models quickly without having to worry about clothes not fitting.

I agree on the grounds of her being a certain coal burner (and a surprisingly non-disgusting one) but also that she does looked deformed.

Not sure if actual ass implants desu. Looks like multiple things going on. (((They))) have fucked up the west beyond repair, and it's most clear in contemporary aesthetics.

famalam, runway/high fashion models are so skinny because clothes look the best on them like that

MUH DICK MUFUGGAH

you neets are fucking retards
this model is fat
she just got lucky with her genes in that the fat gets distributed around such that it's less grotesque to the average man
still fucking fat
still puts too much fat fucking cake in her gob
still doesn't move her fucking body around enough to maintain a healthy lifestyle

>hope the guys brain will somehow just assume shes hot because she used that word
Yes, but men have actual size perception and choose women based on physical attractiveness. Women would only think this works because this kind of shit works on them.

Us people who live in less fattie nations won't fall for that meme. Good luck my fellow buger eater for finding decent sized human female in your fatland

>low Test Beta detected

t. mr skeleton.

> good fat distribution genetics

agreed, her far storage patterns are godly

>and implants

proofs?

>those giant ham legs/arms
>still has quite visible abs
basically the white version of pic related

It's like someone stuck a 250lb woman's legs on a 140lb woman's upper body

dude she's hot stfu

you are one of the dumbest fucking faggots
cucks like you are the ones who think these fatties should be accepted in society

fug

>this is what the ham beasts think they look like

>shut it down
>hurr durr hot

You're not listening to what he's saying fagget.

That's a beached whale

This.
We have sizes based on CM & IN measurements. Why not for women?

you fucking people, your worldview lacks nuance to the point where you can't even conceive of an attractive fat chick. I bet you think literally all black people are retarded too.

My nephews use "thicc", but they're half black and identify as thugs. White people should not use the term; just like they shouldn't use 'dat ___ tho'.

I hate these "hot woman talks about how tough it is being paid to be naked and a social media whore" articles they put out all the time.

Does anyone really believe this shit apart from vapid upper middle class sluts?

Oh for fuck's sake. She's fatter than the average model, sure, but it's very well distributed, and she doesn't have any cellulite. Plus, I guarantee you she's thinner than the average American woman.

I don't even think she's fat. Just altered (through surgery and other means) to a point of irl deformity. It's a hustle and a sham and she's probably a drag to be around desu.

But that's just one autist's take on the situation.

>tfw have THICC wife
Feels good.

Literally The Jews again user.

how are those thighs even real

it's a weird angle or something. i've seen her instagram, forgot what it was so don't ask, and they're normal in every other picture.

Fat chicks probably want to suicide if this is "plus size".

>Hourglass shape
>Fairly thin/toned stomach
>Larger, but not huge thighs
>No kankles

Are you fucking blind? She's got a little tub in her hips, thighs, and arms, but everywhere else is thin. It may be some genetics for distribution, but she's certainly not fat. A little heavy, but not fucking fat.

all these low test betas in this thread. baka...

She could always get a real job

We have all manner of weirdos here:
>kikes
>trannies
>rice burners
>actual asians
>homosexuals
They are all offended by a nice thicc woman. It's hilarious to see how bothered they get.

Thats plus? i wanna see a size 0 now.
>inb4 skeletor

Iskra is literally a fitness model.
Is this what fatties think they look like?

your pic is a bit much though

she has nice fat distribution but it's just a fucking sad indictment of contemporary society's notion of ideal femininity that people genuinely cannot tell that she has had ass implants.

Oh it's the horse leg LAAAAADY

>Those massive mammalian milkers

D-does s-she look like that pic a-user?

She looks less deformed and more healthy than OP's pic desu.

how can anyone even lift those legs when having sex with her...must weight a lot
also sex in general must be difficult for her.

She looks pretty normal desu

She's bigger than Mr Skeltal

>less deformed
>ass hanging 8' out from her back at almost 90 degree angle

Yep. Definitely "plus" sized but on the lower end of the plus sized spectrum definitely
>the only acceptable end to be on

>so what seems to be happening is they are taking normal women, calling them "plus size" as some way to make guys associate plus size with them, thinking that a bigger and bigger woman can then call herself plus size in the future and hope the guys brain will somehow just assume shes hot because she used that word

excellent burger excellent. they cant fool us.

Iskra is bootyful.

Shitposting is strong in this one

she has really nice fucking calves

That's actual glute and slight pelvic tilt + bulking genetics + capturing an angle. Iskra is major pelvic tilt (which isn't even natural to that point) + ass implants + weight training + genetics, to a point where it looks fucking deformed all the time.

She is noticeably overweight. Very possibly obese.

You are being confused by both the lighting, and the fact that most people are obese in the western world these days

Women are truly deranged to think this shit works on us. But what if they believe it works on us because it would work on them?

eg. Create the meme of the "NEETalicious man." We call ourselves "NEETalicious" and talk about how stress-free and relaxed men are when they don't have to wagecuck and how they always have time and energy to satisfy women.
Then we post pics of some handsome guy and say he is a NEET and NEETalicious.

Then after the meme takes hold we all get gfs without having to get jobs.

>She looks less deformed
>looks

And yet, she doesn't. She looks more deformed.

Again, I disagree

Then you are retarded, m8.

her legs just look big, I've got the same size legs maybe bigger cuz I'm 6'0

How does it work in the female mind, though? I don't know if I can understand this.

Is it like...
The man fucks women based on social approval, not based on what makes his dick hard.
Fat bitches do not have social approval, so men do not want to fuck them.
So if you get one fat bitch and market her and make society approve of her: all women in the category of fat bitch become okay to fuck.
So men will then want to fuck any fat bitch just as much as they want to fuck fit women because both are just categories and now they receive the same amount of social approval.

>is spatially retarded
>calls me a retard

If you can't spot the difference, you're probably at least 40% Ashkenazi, fagget. You are at the very least not fully white.

That's girls ass is at an angle, she's flexing her entire posterior chain, and she has a genetically weak hamstring ratio (compared to her glute and quad development, which is yuge) that she never corrected. The end result, with the angle and lighting, is that her ass looks way bigger than it actually looks when she steps out of that pose and angle.

Iskra on the other hand, has a literal fake ass and a far more fucked up pelvic tilt.

This is all degenerate anyway. tits >>>>> ass

Kinda, my wife has bigger boobs and is a bit fitter.

THICC

>implying I actually think OP looks normal

>This is all degenerate anyway. tits >>>>> ass
I agree, considering I am the one who constantly posts about how liking ass/legs is a subversive plot in order to normalize the subhumans coming over our border.

Can I cuck you with your waifu? I'm a black male, 6 feet 4, with a 10 inch cock.

>implying I actually think OP looks normal

I wasn't saying that. I promise user. Just that, there are easily spotted variables (to me) that make that roastie look less fucked up and more healthy than OP.

>I agree, considering I am the one who constantly posts about how liking ass/legs is a subversive plot in order to normalize the subhumans coming over our border

This x6 million, user. I was never really opposed to asses in any regard. Roasties are too self conscious from the pozz anyway, and I'm to intelligent to say one way or the other publicly. But damn, this focus on the ass is absolute Brazil 2.0, 3rd world tier shit. Absolutely disgusting.

You're a kike manlet is what you are.

well as an overweight 181cm male i do as well, but the woman doesnt have to lift my legs like i would her during sex.
idk i mean shes attractive but actual sex with her is probably inferior to a normal or skinny girl

Thicc has been a universal standard of beauty for thousands of years, and it's only thanks to the Jewish and homosexual ad- and fashion kikes that the thin meme ever gained traction.

Don't fall for kike memes user, it is a scientific fact that THICC is superior.

I'm down for THICC I mean how morbidly obese women that look like MUK think that they are under the same umbrella as plus-sized models with glorious fat distro.

So what if that is telling us an exploit about female psychology?
I am suggesting that you could use it to make undesirable classes of men, such as NEETs, attractive to women. More attractive, at least.

Oh my God! Roll it back into the water before it's skin dries out! And be careful not to any sand in it's blow hole!

though I'm not overweight, I've been lifting for 3 years now

>mistaking thicc for fat
See now I know you're just a rice burner or some other kind of deviant now.

Are you misunderstanding me on purpose?

I am saying that doing that is an observable trend among women.
A fat, disgusting woman thinks that she is beautiful because there are thicc women we want to fuck.
She thinks she is the same as them.

holy goddamn hnnnnnnngggggggggggggg

I love this man.

This bitch in OPs picture is pretty much the optimum body of a women. Not too fat and not too skinny. You want a woman with some meat on her so she has "reserves" to handle a difficult childbirth and produce aryan offspring who will later be raised by wolf men to hang spics and niggers from the tree of Odin.

Thiccs always gravitate towards blaccs.

well she is too thicc for lolifags and pizzagaters