Build the Wall NOW!

I was randomly searching in Sup Forums when I found this.
And the people killing that guy are Mexicans, yep, "Mexicans".
Let's track down these merciless faggots.
WARNING: GORE AF

Other urls found in this thread:

webmshare.com/q7Dyr
i.4cdn.org/b/1490942487780.webm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Los_Zetas
youtube.com/watch?v=tkDDegLEcwE
youtube.com/watch?v=nzKgXcjn6H0
youtube.com/watch?v=bofwya97-CA
youtube.com/watch?v=fxO1WbImphQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tV9UeKENOXw
youtube.com/watch?v=3uDDQvzWv5c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_involvement_in_Contra_cocaine_trafficking
youtube.com/watch?v=nxaFGsdGxnc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Okay, looks like that thread died.
Here's the story, a cartel recorded a video showing a person, still alive, being killed slowly with a fukking cutter.
Fukking traumatizing.

dude fuck the indio mexicans and shit tier mestizo/castizos. before someone on here spegs, YES i realize there are white mexicans. but they arent the ones we think of when we think of cartel violence.
we need a fucking wall more than ever

Can anyone verify the country of this place?
Full vid with sound: webmshare.com/q7Dyr

Old news nigger. Check bestgore or liveleak comment section for translation. Def Mexico.

How about this?
i.4cdn.org/b/1490942487780.webm

Los Zetas are the culprits.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Los_Zetas

How is that surprising? its mexico, I mean they were really big on the human sacrifice forever.
Oh and shit like that happens all over the third world.

jesus christ Flips get your shit together

Again, it's Sup Forums.
I expected something much more innocent coming from that board. But I got this instead.

Shit like this happens every day. We need to cleanse these dirty skinned fucks off this earth.

Thank you for clarifying.

>I expected something much more innocent coming from Sup Forums

>innocent
> /b

be happy you werent here 5 years back, or more.

>its another cartel violence episode
every time I see this I wonder why America didnt claim the entirety of Mexico during the 1840s

hello
spic here

yeah, i know which mexicans you are talking about, BUT

notice that they did NOT do that to a random mexican, it was done to a cartel enemy, probably a traitor, who knows

say what you want about those guys but they do not mess with innocent people, if there is a gun fight and you are in the middle, well you are most likely fucked
if you betray the cartels they will hunt you down, probably kill your family to make you suffer and then they will kill you

we mexicunts don't play around with loyalty and honor, we respect the hard working people and family

if anything you should weponize cartels to go clean the middle east, if there is one thing the kebabs understand is fear, and cartels know how to do that shit right

Yep, I was in a state of boredom that I forgot what Sup Forums has to offer.

Yes, cartels plagued Mexico and other third-world countries. Those countries need a strong leader willing to risk his life.

>spic sitting in comfy europe

stop talking out of your ass, Los Zetas are fucking animals. all they do is extort money these days.

>sitting in comfy europe

i am working and studying here
i send money to my famalam so my mom and my sister can stop working

i can live extremely comfy here on a 900 euro per month salary and i do my part for the german people

if needed, when the crusades begin, i will be in the front lines to die for this shithole of a country you call your homeland, everything to remove kebab

you are barking at the wrong tree hans

>we mexicunts don't play around with loyalty and honor, we respect the hard working people and family
If that were true then how come mexican women are some of the most unfaithful I've ever had to deal with? If they respect hard working people and family then why do they feel the need to rob and steal from others who don't deserve it? I'm a spic that's lived in L.A. for most of my life and quite frankly the spics are just a cunt hair above the niggers.

Where do you study? Maybe well meet at the frontlines one day.
Rhineland will be the first area where the violence pops off id assume.
900euro a month? before or after tax? and how many hours, thats a lot for a student job.

is it the webm where the guy is skinned and they stick a pipe in his mouth and they cut his hands off?

That's the video.

i will meet you there my amigo

auf wiedersehen!

Yea, I've seen some real fucked up webms, but that's probably the worst

DELET THIS THREAD RIGHT NOW

It's your cartels and gangs Mexican, not the Mexican people.
Get a hold of yourself user.

I take it you haven't watched the Gringa Hunts videos. Cartels got booty blasted over spring breakers so they filmed a guy with a knock-off trump hat tied to a chair as they fucked his girlfriend.

Oh god...

Looks like you never browse bestgore.
Most of the murder videos is from Brasil, Mexico, and some shithole in Africa.

Theres nothing new or shocking in this.

Under strict monitoring by my family member, can't do shit. And it's my first time apparently.

I don't mind seeing gore in war, like vids of people getting blown up or pictures of wounds, but the torturous stuff Mexican Cartels and ISIS do always sickens me. I know it's the point, but it'd damn effective.

Fortunately there's no chance of me being attacked and beheaded in the street by a brown person here in the UK(!)

Well, it opens your eyes what a shithole the Earth can be, and why we shouldn't just let shitskins into our lands.

Yeah I saw that shit ages ago
Deeply disturbing shit even by our standards
>implying we have any

I saw way worse when I was enlisted, but yes the wall needs to be built.

>I expected something much more innocent coming from that board. But I got this instead.
>innocent
wow
things change so much in a decade

You mean this one? Yes, Mexican cartels can be worse than ISIS.

aye caramba

>daisy's destruction flag

what do you mean worse. this is perfectly normal procedure for a liver transplant

This is why I never had respect for Mexico and its people - no civility

answer this question honestly
how much of a newfag are you

wall...NOW

Boo fucking hoo

I never understand why they kill these whores, and not just take them as a sex slaves.

Quebec jointe à l'union. Et vous, vous ennuyant, vous le suivrez.

holy shit shut the fuck up you don't know what you're saying

So desensitized this doesn't even phase me. What a terrible way to go though. Anyone who can do that to someone else is just soulless.

Je rends ta petite amie étranglée sur mon pénis. Elle est amoureuse de moi et elle est fragile comme un agneau. Veillez à ne pas chasser la feuille

Bonjour, monsieur! Je voo dre un putine HON HHON HON!

>webmshare.com/q7Dyr
that's horrible, the last song he heard was guns and roses. sad.

wtf , why he trying to cut with that little knive ?

>they do not mess with innocent people
sure they don't

Vivez l'esprit français! Vivez les États-Unis!

>Veillez à ne pas chasser la feuille

Mind explaining a bit more?

殺死自己

Laissez les bons temps rouler

Its honestly not even bad compared to the early days.

I know, right.

This was Brazil

"Mec. Je viens de perdre ... est-ce que je gagne maintenant?"

desu the cartels are why i don't think isis is so bad after all

worst from them is burning people alive (pretty shitty though)
freakiest thing though was the dude that had his skull crushed by a large stone and he starts puking up blood and chunks of who-knows-what while his skull was obviously caved in

Not even animals kill each other in this manner.

Goddamn subhumans

"Eh mate you see the new british pound?"

Now im intrigued.

Lol I'm the OP of that thread, funny how it turned into an argument about black crime rates.

But cmon guys beheading is good for you don't be racists you should take one of these zetas into your homes to understand love and get to experience new cultures don't be so bigotted.

DO AS YOU ARE TOLD Sup Forums

Does anyone feel tired? Feeling like getting some [SHUT EYE] having a [COMFY REST] I DON'T I AM MAXIMUM OVERPRIME ENERGY YOU SHOULD BE TOO [POWER UPPU]

youtube.com/watch?v=tkDDegLEcwE

The Clinton Documentary they don't want you to see:
youtube.com/watch?v=nzKgXcjn6H0

The secret life of Jeffery Dhamer
youtube.com/watch?v=bofwya97-CA

Dhamer white house connection
youtube.com/watch?v=fxO1WbImphQ

Bill Clinton talking about Something?
youtube.com/watch?v=tV9UeKENOXw

Bill Clinton talking about the same something?
youtube.com/watch?v=3uDDQvzWv5c

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_involvement_in_Contra_cocaine_trafficking
youtube.com/watch?v=nxaFGsdGxnc

Crimes: Drug trafficking, Bombing,

>Explosions are not specific. That hurts random people.

torture, rape,

>A lot of mental scars and PTSD come from rape.

human trafficking,

>It is normal practice for human traffickers to keep people super high on drugs so they can't think. They target mostly women and sell them to be knocked out warm holes.

assassinations, arson,

>Again, hurts anyone who is nearby and flammable.

terrorism, car bombing,

>Definitions of both is hurting random citizens

kidnapping,

>And normally killed when the money is not given.

weapons trafficking, money laundering, racketeering, murder, bribery,

police corruption, Military corruption, Government corruption, political corruption, public corruption

>What is the main complaint about why Mexico is shit? The police and government are corrupt as fuck and worthless.

They are burning your country so they can eat cake Paco.

I can't wait to see their loss of power when their flow of American money dries up.

this vid?

Now do you understand why we need a wall?

How old are ya

stop slide

> muh cartels
thats like saying niggers represent america