South Africa HAPPENING MK2, Boss nigger edition

Previous thread is close to death, Opening a new one in the meanwhile.

TL/DR: Shit is going downhill here after Zuma tries to show everyone he is a big boy.

Other urls found in this thread:

news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/zumas-night-of-the-long-knives-20170331
fin24.com/Markets/Currencies/rand-tumbles-as-zuma-starts-cabinet-reshuffle-20170330
timeslive.co.za/politics/2017/03/31/Opinion-How-Zumas-firing-of-Gordhan-severely-damages-South-Africa
dailymaverick.co.za/article/2017-03-30-iss-today-will-zumas-attempts-to-zanufy-south-africa-backfire/#.WN3baW-GOUk
twitter.com/CheapGamerZA/status/847689937390419970
independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/hunted-by-their-own-government-the-fight-to-save-kalahari-bushmen-8904934.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well, immigrate to u.s.
Im sure all s. African whites could get amnesty and marriage to Americans.

Why dont you move out of there?

news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/zumas-night-of-the-long-knives-20170331

fin24.com/Markets/Currencies/rand-tumbles-as-zuma-starts-cabinet-reshuffle-20170330

timeslive.co.za/politics/2017/03/31/Opinion-How-Zumas-firing-of-Gordhan-severely-damages-South-Africa

dailymaverick.co.za/article/2017-03-30-iss-today-will-zumas-attempts-to-zanufy-south-africa-backfire/#.WN3baW-GOUk

That's a pretty dank flagbearer

Nth for Northern Neighbours

Are you going to pay for it? Nobody has the money to relocate.

good luck south africa

Free game btw twitter.com/CheapGamerZA/status/847689937390419970

do you have a qt sister?

what percentage of afrikaners take christianity seriously?

Most Afrikaners I know are. Anglo's tend to be atheist or such. No solid info on that, never checked.

I do in fact, law student.

Niggers would throw a fit (aided by international leftists) that whites getting half of Namibia and half of South Africa is unfair. Nevermind that that area is largely desert and scrubland. And of course without whites to mooch off of the niggers will fail and blame whites, then demand to migrate into the new Cape republic.

I'd gladly pay for your sister

How are things going there? Saw Namibia was wanting to do land grabs like Zim and SA

90%

They want to but businesses are still white here, so if they do then the economy tanks. Luckily some people are still smart but it is Africa so just give it time to fuck up

>Move her from one nigger infested hellhole to the next.

Yeah nah.

she'd be used to it

>but it is Africa so just give it time to fuck up
That is an eternally relevant quote.

Why don't you just kill all the Africans?

Hard to follow what's going on there half the time (lack of international attention and retarded leaders).
I keep asking in these sorts of threads for people who want/can write about what's going on to try and raise attention in the west for what's not being covered.
Seems there are more pressing concerns though.

sup chink

Go shag a sheep frodo

Thats how we are with the whole Erdogan issue over here. That being said, I would gladly take Erdogan over Zuma any day

They're already migrating to the Cape in droves.

It's a new thing here - "semi-grating". Not so bad when done by whites, shit when done by blacks.

They move in with their millions of children because the schools are better and there are more jobs. So they build a shack, steal water and electricity, get a job, send all their money back to the Transkei to support their mooching families, get on welfare and then bitch about the fact that everyone hates them, so they vote ANC.

This is why kaffirs will never get anywhere in life.

Good luck Boerbros

Unironically I might just go do that.

Since the elections, news about Erdogan seems to have calmed down here a bit too. Still makes it through but not as much as it was when it made Rutte look good.

This is a gold star post.

Dr Wouter Basson tried. He created a soap to render them infertile, but they never washed, soooo...

Top jej!

It will flare up shortly before the Turk referendum cause he wants that nationalist vote

Ok everyone, I am out for the time being. This shit is completely Fubar and I think I will go and water my plants now. Fuck water regulation.

I try to cover that too. Fairly easy to do regardless but annoying to see it somewhat ignored.

Then again, that's why I'm trying to get contacts in Africa to show what black governments do (and what's ignored in the press).

Reee whites and coloureds in the West Cape/North Cape/Karas/Hardap and parts of the East Cape need to secede and remove the niggers from their lands.

>what black governments do
Where to even begin...

>Hardap
Most whites and coloureds live in Khomas and Erongo

Boerbros pls pack up your children and move to Aus or Montana or something

Just say you're African

Well, I started trying to cover land grabs. I don't think I've done enough to do it justice. Though there's a lot I'd like to cover that I don't have full story to/not enough free time to do

t. Zhao Jin

They would, but the Boer made them think they're fit for nothing but alcoholism and domestic service.

Kaffir came along and said no more domestic service, the boer madam must clean her own house.

Now they have nothing left but alcoholism.

Fuck that. Ship those boers to Mississipp.

Land grabs at the moment in Nam and SA dont really exist but both countries want to ammend constitutions in order to legalize appropriation without compensation

>They look even shittier than Jihadi's.

How hard would these spooks get rek'd against an actually trained adversary.

My brothers are in NZ so that's a possibility but Christ, is there anywhere in life more boring?

The US is an option. Waiting for the results of the diversity visa lottery. May 2nd can't come fast enough.

Yep. And the joke that SA was shown as a model of anti-racism while EFF screams to kill whites, take land and has 6-8% of the vote.

It's pretty disgusting. But like I said, where it's not being covered, I try to fill the gap.

I agree. I was in Cape Town the other day and it feels like a totally different country compared to other SA cities.

He should have made it with alcohol

Actually looking at Texas. No state income tax, growing economy. Red, so the niggers know their place. Plenty of Mexicans to do house and yard work. Sounds good.

Those areas are economically productive and full of niggers so they're unlikely to let those regions go as long as niggers are the great majority there similar to Gauteng.

Historically, heavily. (Think Portuguese colonial war)

Their value is however in overwhelming numbers and with foreign backing they pile in seemingly limitless weapons.

>SA as a model of anti-racism
I studied in Sa for 5 years, NL for 1 and Namibia for 2. Sa is by far the most racist country i have ever lived in. And thats from both sides

Executive Outcomes (or whatever blackwater calls itself these days) could probably clear the country and install white government within a month for less that the price of interest on their debts. Unfortunately the only way the (((global community))) allows killing niggers in that systematic a fashion is if they're attacking other niggers.

Just stay away from Austin

True. And shit works. Reminds me of the old South Africa.

Where do you live the rest of the time?

>so the niggers know their place
>Texas.

Katrina fucked it up horribly, I'm sorry.

Race war?

Why can't you just do your own housework? If you're too lazy to mow your own lawn then you're clearly not cut out for working in America. This reliance on cheap labour is half the reason why we're in this mess

It'll just be Haiti 2.0 as no one will go to SA's aid.

Which is sad.

Western left wing logic.
>if it's run by blacks there can be no racism
There are people who actually believe this.
Or are willing to excuse apartheid if blacks are running it (though they will complain when successful white communities emerge)

I don't mind Austin. Still better than Grahamstown.

Still better than here.

Necklace time for whitbois.

I think Georgia has invited Boers, so if failing getting to america - you have a shithole where you are welcome.

>How hard would these spooks get rek'd against an actually trained adversary.
If the 20th century is any indication very badly. I assume if they were defending a fixed point they would just drop their weapons and military clothing and melt into the jungle, or start begging for food. Worst case scenario a Gothic Serpent situation when they still got shrek'd. The only way they could win is with foreign aid and getting western cucks to chop block their own countries.

Eastern Cape

Because I have a beautiful wife and I don't want her looking haggard by the time she's 40. Also don't want her with rough hands that hurt when she goes down on me, or too tired to have sex.

Besides, I can afford it, so why not?

>that pic
I dont think that nigger would shoot his kinfolk.

Well remember if 10000 untrained blacks shoot at you, atleast one will hit. Its a quantity > quality issue

Same. So I know exactly how you feel.

You sound like a good match for California friendio.

At this point finding an excuse to liberate the hell hole from black oppression shouldn't be too difficult.

For all the meme'ing go on at Kikebook and Twatter this sounds like perfect opportunity to fuck over SJW's.
Thanks, guess I'll read up on that.

Too fucking liberal.

Race war?

You do realize gardens aren't really a thing in the US? You get a yard (just mow the lawns, that's it) and fencing. No need to worry about being tired.

Make niggers attack some nigger minority and than invite mercs as a charity to help minority. Get a little late with help so victims will be wiped out, put them in concentration camps for protection, sterilize in soap accident, proceed with genociding major group to protect leftover niggas.

>At this point finding an excuse to liberate the hell hole from black oppression shouldn't be too difficult.
It probably could be done, but you'd have to get the Jews to buy in otherwise media would turn it into a zoo of "muh racist war," and throw a Vietnam party again.

m8 stop pushing USA, the perfect fit is Australia.

>family leave SA
>Move to UK
>Have to withstand shitty ass weather

kill me now

I would like to see the normies reaction to a white man getting necklaced on video.

It's not everyday you come across another person from EC on an African basket weaving forum. This province has gone to the dogs

They share your attitude though. Literally everyone of means has an army of spic servants and a hot wife on their estate. They just signal liberal because it keeps the riff raff off their balls.

Yeah like I said above, it would be easy to cook something up, but Jews would have to buy in and at the moment they're not cooperating and just trying to finish off whites in the west.

Tried that in Botswana.

They forcibly removed Khoisan (Bushmen) from their ancient hunting areas, areas they’ve been using for 50 000 years - loooooooong before the Tswana came along.

Bushmen called for international aid. An investigation was made. Nothing came of it.

>10000 untrained blacks shooting at your armored vehicle

Light 'em up with the fifty. But in all earnestly, it looks like even a white militia would steam roll these fuckers. Only things blacks are good at, which is documented everywhere, are extreme amounts of violence and executions when the fighting ceases.

Australia is currently kind of shitty (weather wise, but more importantly politically, same as us). US or Netherlands (to get some backbone in them).

You'd need Jews to hype it up. They buried the retarded white kid being tortured and scalped in Chicago by the two nigs live on facebook.

What reaction?

>119031393
Thats what is kinda happening here with Oshiwambo and other blacks. But nothing will come of it

Nah man ignore that, that's not important, what's worse is that some white guy said some rude things to a black woman in a Spur.

When was this? I'm curious about the details.

It's a total shithole. My dad came here from the UK in the sixties and settled here because it was so clean and pretty.

>so clean and pretty

Look now.

yo TL:DR? White master here, whats wrong in my colonys ?

And this is why I'll never live in the UK, despite having a British passport.

Australia is still better than NZ.

South Afrikang wants to amend the constitution to allow confiscation without compensation of white held lands and industry, and is currently firing all competent politicians to achieve this.

just google "Botswana bushmen and the Kalahari water dispute"

independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/hunted-by-their-own-government-the-fight-to-save-kalahari-bushmen-8904934.html

>Australia is still better than NZ.
That is 100% true, just avoid NSW through to Victoria.

Fuck that Spur video and that entire story. It's a prime example of the media distracting us from the real issues whilst peddling an anti white narrative. It's the exact same thing with Zille's colonialism comments - which were spot on

Maybe I should look into it. Thanks for the heads up.

Where's the sign up form so that I can come shoot niggers for free?

Anyone interest or able to cover these situations in detail and wants to spread the word, I'll keep this up for a while: [email protected]