Cool

cool

Why do sjw have to compare everything to cartoons

So people are still behind this bitch? Why?

It will be hilarious to watch her fail get the presidency again

but mulan was an evil bigot who murdered peaceful refugees

i-it was her turn

I hope she runs again so I can watch her loose again

Because they are children.

Damn... that video made me realise that we're just right wing SJWs...

Why respond to larping faggots?

fucking faggot cuckold youtuber

not politics

>not to be that person
>but I'll be exactly that person

so you're saying Sup Forums is fueled by degenerate social engineering by Marxists?

Damn.. that comment made me realise that you're just left wing SJW...

>she just went full mulan
>libshits dont know the true story of 花木蘭.
basically she gets summoned to the emperors palace to be a concubine, but kills herself instead

Why the fuck do people still support Hillary?
Yeah, if you're a deluded liberal who bought into the whole "Drumpf's a racist, sexist Nazi who's literally going to send his nigger women execution squad to kill you" thing, then it makes sense to support Hillary under that frame
Now that she's lost, there's no reason to support her; she's not a strong role model for women, she's a war-mongering criminal who stands for everything liberals are against despite what she says

Everyone knows Disney created that story, stfu.

They think she's going to be the president. They honestly think that Donald Trump is going to be removed from office and Hillary Clinton will take his place.

Why do you think she called it Hillary's "resistance haircut"?

idk u tell me hirohito

She's trying to look like Jill Stein. Oh no.

She's going to let her hair go white, isn't she?

>burger education
go be a nigger somewhere else

Wow Upboated subbed liked
Thanks for contributing enjoy our community

Its a super old Chinese poem she kills herself at the end because she doesn't want to be the Khan's concubine and to be with her father (who died)

Christ what a moron

>I thought the comments would be thought provoking
>Here I'll selectively choose nonsensical comments to prove my point that these guys are idiots
>I know what I'll do to prove I'm smarter than these guys, I'll post a useless nonsensical comment myself, but add a bit of (bad) humor to it myself to give a sense that I actually don't care and am above all of this!

Yeah buddy we see right through you.

she looks like that cat with orange peels on it's head

>hillary goes to supercuts
>gets haircut that makes it look like she's going bald
>lame haircut labeled resistance for (((strength)))

>hey this is just like that pop culture movie

I love how liberals turned "resistance" into a shallow, fashionable meme-trend.

Also fuck you and you're bait. Can anyone one of you fuckers just post your real opinion? "BTFO" in the OP needs to be an auto-ban now since it's all you fucks ever can say.

They can not tell appart reality from fiction.
That's also why they think a woman saved earth from the Deathstar and that japan needs to ban rape doujins.

Because I'd actually like to talk about this with Sup Forums. That's what these faggots do to us. We can't have a legit, genuine thread about this because they bump all those off the catalog and no one pays attention to them.

So we're left with talking about a subject in a thread where the OP is just baiting. We're almost forced to encourage they're stupid behavior because Sup Forums can't resist replying to "Sup Forums BTFO!"

>get ready to fight and #resist
>does nothing

Really makes you think

But libraries contain facts, not emotions

>ugly dyke hair

wow so powerful

You don't go often, do you?

She looks like a robot.
I guess that's why people see themselves in her.