How does one rationally support a man that denies climate change, protects corporate elites over the working class...

How does one rationally support a man that denies climate change, protects corporate elites over the working class, claims a wall will be built (it won't), openly endorsed a pyramid scheme that fucked over people and erased all association with it during his campaign (ACN), and unethically employs family and business partners in the white house?

Or are we okay with these things?

Looking at this externally, it's like I'm witnessing corruption manifest.

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&data_type=processed&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01/01/2015&max_date=10/05/2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7139797.stm
independent.co.uk/environment/climate-change/exclusive-scientists-warn-that-there-may-be-no-ice-at-north-pole-this-summer-855406.html
scotsman.com/news/environment/arctic-sea-ice-will-vanish-within-three-years-says-expert-1-2493681
sott.net/article/326282-What-the-media-misses-in-the-Syrian-bloodbath-a-thank-you-to-Hillary-from-Israel
moonofalabama.org/2016/10/top-five-clinton-donors-are-jewish-how-anti-semitic-is-this-fact.html
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/9231190
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I just got out of a liberal shill thread where the fucker actually said "tippity top kekkles".

Who the fuck says something like that? That is the gayest shit I have heard in a fucking week. You motherfuckers know exactly why this board sucks. It is you guys stinking it up with your shilling, and then pretending to be mad at the state of it. Hey, everyone, whenever a liberal shills, just remember they say faggy shit like "tippity top kekkles". It will put things in perspective.

sage

>we
Kys

Because someone doesn't support Trump doesn't make them a liberal, or liberal shill.

I'm not even American you retarded faggots, how can I be a liberal shill? But Trump is obviously the most powerful man in the world, and he is a dumb cunt.

At least respond to my points.

>implying carbon taxes aren't a pyramid scheme.

I cant. Not after I heard that. It was teh fucking last straw. who says that? tippity top kekkles? who the fuck says that?

This is the only downside to being the most powerful country in the world, having to listen to the whining of the weak.

>Anyone who questions something that Trump does is a liberal shill.

Sup Forums is a board of rationality, we don't suck donalds dick just because we got him into the white house.

>How does one rationally support
>rationally support
>rationally
>rational
>trump support
>rational

sound like the shills over at r/conspiracy

next thing you know you will say this place is the donald 2.0, and then you will start saying reddit sucks to fit in with pol.

That wasn't me you autistic retard. Do you think people that aren't pro-trump so big liberal-entity?

You need to rethink your life friendo =)

Tippity top kekkles

>Sup Forums is a board of rationality

BUT OBAMA WAS WORSEEEEEEEEEE

If you actually come from the_donald you have to go back.

...Im going to go fucking insane

>doing illegal and unethical stuff is fine, because we are the best

America is one big example of the Dunning-Kruger theory.

>He's going insane

TIPPITY TOP KEKKLES EL FRIENDO =)

nope ive been here for awhile. Only about a year ago did I start visiting r/conspiracy being a conspiracy nut. I just cant stand the liberal astroturfing here is all.

Most of his "supporters" here are paid Russian shills.

>denies climate change
If 40 years of incorrect predictions and no evidence isn't enough to question it, I don't know what is.
>build the wall
It will happen, it will be his legacy. It will be a reminder of who saved them from the brown hordes
>protects corporate elites over the working class
By cutting taxes for everyone and protectionist policies?
>unethically employs family members
You mean the democrats cried about Ivanka not having to abide by the code of ethics so she took an unpaid job as an assistant and now there crying nepotism.
>Or are we okay with these things?
We are
>Looking at this externally, it's like I'm witnessing corruption manifest.
Top kek kys faggot

>Everyone who says something bad about what Trump is doing is a liberal.

It doesn't work like that.

Seditious Treason paid for by our Tax Dollars.
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&data_type=processed&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01/01/2015&max_date=10/05/2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

There probably are russian shills here, but not nearly to the extant that there are liberal shills. I will give the liberal shills one thing, that they are totally not subtle.

Honestly the russian shill thing is used as a tool to legitimize the conservative/traditional movements. Same with the stormfront bullshit.

is this the birth of an epic new pasta?

>denies climate change
The real problem is what anyone is going to do about it. Which was nothing either way. Or they would have to be willing to ruin our economy to do it.

>protects corporate elites over the working class
So literally every member of congress, every candidate for president, etc. I mean we're seeing it right now. The political parties have never looked weaker, and if Trump fails us too then we might see some third party candidates up. Trump basically is a third party candidate. People like him because he's probably the least beholden to the bipartisan political lock we've seen in a long time.

(But basically the answer to this is voting blocks. Both sides are guilty.)

>claims a wall will be built (it won't)
People really want it man. If he doesn't deliver, people might just be furious enough to do something about it.

>openly endorsed a pyramid scheme
He also opened up a fake university.

>unethically employs family and business partners in the white house?
Fucking wat mate? If you are arguing that you want to completely ban all of that kind of stuff, then sure. I think our politicians and big money need a deep divide too. But that's not how it works, nor how it's ever worked. There was no candidate where this wasn't going to happen.

You're complaining about the system, not Trump.

At least you emufags still understand how to have a good kek. Idk what happened here, but comedy has turned to politicized shit at every turn with no escape.

probably. Anyone who would ever say such a candyass thing deserves a punch in the mouth.

You could have just said, you support Trump because you're a white nationalist, so that makes all other corruption okay.

Because that's what you implied. You don't come from a position with a proper rationale.

>no evidence for climate change
HAHAHAHAHAHA you aussies are fucking retarded and I had American education so I know retarded when I see it

No one here except for a few fags like him deny climate change. These people are considered pseudo-science supporters.

Tippity top kekkles

Thats not true people with those opinions have always been here retard.

You fucking piece of shit if I am going to pull out my damn hair! like nails on a chalk board.

He was referring to Australians, I was talking about Australians.

Use commas bro, that shit was hard to read.

Ahh nevermind me. I type like a seven year old in special ed.

I think generally we just acknowledge the climate has always been changing and probably won't ever stop changing. Really the problem is what you're going to do about it.

Want to institute a carbon tax that will actually do enough to effect the climate? Well then those companies will just move to another country that doesn't care. Overall the only thing you do is hurt your own people.

Also our dollar is based on oil. That's sort of going to be a problem if you want to push for green energy. The military industrial complex, big business, government, etc all don't know how to make this country work without fucking with oil. Which doesn't mean we shouldn't try, but the Queen of Fracking Hillary seems to understand it better than you.

It only matters that he won the football game.
Everything else is a secondary concern.
What you need to understand is that Republican voters are conventionally losers occupying the lower-income strata.
Trump's victory, vicariously, is also theirs. And they will support his claims to legitimacy no matter how much comes to light, because if he is impeached, it will mean their own medals have been yanked away.

because he triggers faggots like you, lmao

Trump is the lesser of all mainstream evils

I support him because he is taking an axe to the established media, the established government, and the established social order.

>incorrect predictions
Concerning arctic ice, worldwide temperature fluctuations (read: increases), erratic storm movements, and a nationwide forest fire every fucking year since like 1995, I'm more inclined to support these 'incorrect predictions'. But then, I don't receive kickbacks from oil interests. Do you? If you don't, then you don't profit from denial and your position is absolutely baffling.
>It will happen
The GOP is now moving to ensure that it does not.
>By cutting taxes for everyone
I guess everyone occupies the highest echelons of financial placement now? When the hell did this happen? My taxes appear to only be rising!
>Ivanka
And her husband. And let's not forget the role his sons are playing in engaging in speculation of public funds.
>We are
We're okay with anything as long as we won the football game!

What percentage of your bloodline is emu? I only ask because usually when one side wins a war there's a lot of rapping and pillaging that goes on and the victors' DNA shows up in the general population. It's brutal, but true.

Fair enough, thanks for your retard level of input. The irony in your statement pretty much answered my question.

shill or simply shitpost? Can't tell

Arctic summers ice-free 'by 2013' (2007)
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7139797.stm

independent.co.uk/environment/climate-change/exclusive-scientists-warn-that-there-may-be-no-ice-at-north-pole-this-summer-855406.html
(2008)

scotsman.com/news/environment/arctic-sea-ice-will-vanish-within-three-years-says-expert-1-2493681
(2013)

Checked and WRECKED

HOO-YAH

because we didn't want to sacrifice our sovernty to the doctrine of glablism by electing a career criminal who started her career defending child rapists. You're from Australia, you're not from a truely sovern nation so it's a little challenging for you to understand. Just sit back and judge us like most people abroad. Your country needs your attention a little bit more but, you don't understand priorities so you would rather judge us Americans for betraying the the sheepherder of glabalism that your country has already fallen in line to. Enjoy laughing as our dollar value skyrockets and companies continue to flood us. I'll enjoy my rifle collection (when I move back) and you can enjoy punching kangaroos who fight your dog. I won't judge you for it, I'll be too busy watching after my homeland.

You're being stupid.
The shitty thing is, you know that you are, yet you continue on regardless.

>openly endorsed a pyramid scheme that fucked over people
I do have a problem with his support for the current Social Security system, but the other stuff you mentioned is fine.

I think anyone who doesn't think the sun and cloud cover - the two largest contributors to global temperatures and completely exempt from being "modelled" - aren't going to dictate things for the rest of our lifespans and the trillions of earth-bucks spent on bullshit research could be better spent figuring out how to adapt to the extremes the planet has already seen naturally....is fucking stupid.

But that's just opinions, man.

Trump supporters are the most indoctrinated piles of shit I've ever come across.

They have no principles.
They have no consistent ideology.
They have no common sense.

What they unfortunately do have is an undying devotion to a megalomaniac/cult mentality.

If you're looking for reason here, you won't find it. These people are being exploited at the expense of all of our safety. They're clearly a means to an end.

cognitive dissonance

>not to the extent there are paid russian shills

are you fucking retarded? literally every other thread in this shithole tries to exploit some social division in the US or other western nation. I've called several people out perpetrating as Americans with a strange, nearly consistent retort.

Wake the fuck up. This strange nationalistic bullshit has been overblown by outside forces wishing to do Americans and its allies harm.

As long as it hurts the Clintons, I don't care what needs to be done. If the future is half Mad Max and half Waterworld, as long as Bill Clinton suffers, as long as Hillary Clinton is powerless, I'm all right with that. My hatred for them burns hotter than any star in the sky ever will.

>strange nationalistic bullshit
globalist shillfuck
you are nothing but shit
letting hostiles in is insane and treason
or enemy action
which are you

Climate change is a load of horse shit.

White solidarity can argued to be a sort of byproduct of globalism. The alliances of the West continued into the formation of NATO and the EU are all products of globalism. White nationalism has become the reactionary ideology of those seeking to monopolize the benefits of globalism while ironically upending the very structures that created those benefits against the influx of non white citizens in the West, and non white countries being adopted into the structure. Globalism has proven itself to unbelievably beneficial to Western society and nationalism seeks to maintain those gains while at the same time destroying the pathways by which that sort of wealth can be created. It's short sighted, impotent, and will eventually lead to the ruin and the end of white solidarity. Either way, with globalism or without it, white solidarity and nationalism is a double-edged sword that contradicts it's own raison d'etre.

Don't give a fuck as long as we close our fucking borders and stop all the bullshit abroad

better than hillary, faggot.

sott.net/article/326282-What-the-media-misses-in-the-Syrian-bloodbath-a-thank-you-to-Hillary-from-Israel

moonofalabama.org/2016/10/top-five-clinton-donors-are-jewish-how-anti-semitic-is-this-fact.html

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/9231190
of course, Trump is tasked with getting the US more involved in Syria, then Iran, based on the nuke lie, for the ZioJews, too.

its all theater. only hope is CIA and FBI patriots grabbing cheney and perle and getting the truth out of them re 9/11.

>you're a white nationalist
There it is.

Fuck off you numale faggot.

Pic unrelated by the way.

You're gonna get more refugees from climate change than anything involving mexico rn, and they'll be so many they'll just run over and border defenses at that point. we're talking millions

This

Does Sup Forums just purposely ignore Trump's blatant pro-israel stance? It's extremely odd that it's almost never criticized here and the only threads that do make a connection get shot down by mods