Are brits going to bring back the empire?

Are brits going to bring back the empire?

That would be nice I think...

You can have Canada if you want.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_at_common_law#Cartwright.27s_case
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off amerilard, this is serious.

brap posters need to die.

Where are all the brits? Wtf??

Mate we don't want it

How could you not want it?
We have all the natural resources you could ever need.

We have to oppress the brown people again. Come on dude.

Wtf is the deal with the braaap shit?

Unless it's the Ottoman Empire then no.

And that means we would have to worry about your problems and your politicians.
Id rather get this little island sorted out first and then MAYBE retake/reform the empire. But we wont ever get our shit sorted

All you have to do is kill a few traitors and the rest will fall in line.

The Empire never died it's just a cunning ploy to make people think we're weak (think Yoda with his cane). Once the EU tether is cut our jolly troops will be dispatched to every habitable surface to bring about some order, soon have the planet ship shape and Bristol fashion. Get ready for mandatory tea and bowler hats. God Bless 'er Majesty.

Are we talking a Co-operative anglosphere? or are we going to have one country controlling the rest?

and what about non-anglos inside our countries?.

the anglo sphere cant be strong with a mass amount of dissidents inside our countries

>10 AM
I'd guess working/fapping/sleeping or all at the same time

>and what about non-anglos inside our countries?.
We kill them, and deport them.
It's 2 am here, no excuses.

Her Majesty on the top and her subjects overseeing the planet. God Bless the new Empire.

We need someone to pick the tea so no killing

DELET THIS YOU FUCKING PAKI

We can use robots for that, seriously, just kill anyone who opposes us.

When we were an empire last, we only had max 20 million. With the empire re-united we sit at almost 10 times that number. We could easily kill everybody.

tfw dad ignores me

Genocide is so last century. Have some tea and stop hanging around Castro's son.

It works like this, you oppress them, or they oppress you. That isn't exactly a choice is it?

We are superior in numbers and tech, it's ez pz lemon squeezy.

You can just carpet bomb them, the ones that can't outrun the bombs obviously are traitors.

Genocide will get ourselves killed in turn. You have to remember that people evny the superiority of the Anglo.

And we cant have slaves on british soil my lad.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_at_common_law#Cartwright.27s_case

"England was too pure an air for a slave to breathe in."

We must return to what made the anglos great, OUR version of liberty and OUR version of justice

yes

europeans cannot into rule

Well it's upto you, you should give it some serious consideration. I'd rather restart the empire than be annexed by the amerilards.

We will be waiting.

I would rather kill myself than be part of an empire with Canada you cucks need to stop posting here and go get a gender reassignment

trudeu made them cucks,we will deal with him like we dealt with that coal burning princess

Also after the empire is formed we should start warring with spain and france again. you know for fun just like in the good old days

I wore a bowler hat and drank tea on Wednesday (Brexit day), I felt proud to be British.

Also fucked a Chinese girl as a bonus, life is good lads.

nah lad opium wars 2.0, cut the head off the dragon