Be 2045

>be 2045
>half the world population is africans
>entire continent of africa is collapsing from famine and lack of brainpower to farm
>zuckerberg and gates keep sending them cellphones and connecting them to facebook
>they see europe and NA are cool
>hundreds of millions flood in
>dwarfs the refugee crisis
>immediate threat to your way of life

what do Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_bioweapon
reuters.com/article/us-germany-election-saarland-idUSKBN16X00S?il=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bio weapons.

PHYSICAL

Get real.

Move to a country that would never allow shit like that, whose immigration guidelines are strict, and understands the importance of traditionalism.

It would have to be a 1st world country, of course, and well developed. It would be a plus if it was a place niggers and mudslimes aren't interested in.

AKA: Japan

The nips are the lost resort. Whether you like them or not.

Camp of the Saints

What makes you think the nips would take you in at that point?

>tfw you live on an island
>tfw you're one of the top arms manufacturers
not worried about a bunch of kangz 2bh

* last resort

Heck, this website exists thanks to them, basically. They'll save video games, they'll save the world.

The only logical response is to have an entire white nation (then just say some shit about preserving culture) and do anything you can to either kill people with dark skin tones or keep them out of your state because they are like genetically prone to violence and such

fuck off muhammad

You forget your country would willingly let them in.

I'm qualified enough to get a work visa, then I don't see the issue. That's why they're so glorious. They only let educated, civilized people in.

Civilizations rise and fall. It will be a chapter in the history books. If white people don't have the sense to preserve their culture and way of life, they deserve to fail. No one else will care. It's like when we read about historic cultures in the history books.

but you'll almost certainly need to learn japanese which is fuck hard

pretty sure I could just move to aus/nz, seeing as I'll be an engineer and probably in demand

you white devils deserve it because your ancestor did horrible things in africa before

you have the duty that you should give them your women, your money, your healthcare, your science etc. all of right that you have
that only seems fair

grandad killed all the brave jerrys

Not really worried. We've been full for years

>2045
>chi-com has colonized most of africa, and with the heavy inbreeding the exessive male population of china has with the african natives, means a new generation of dinduslants are born.

>A hybrid race, more powerful than an asian, more intelligent than a nigger, it manages to succeed in the tropical environment and outcompetes the natives.

I'd ride my unicorn to jupiters moon io

Keep dreaming.

Huntington argues that if Africans get higher education and become richer, they'd have more ability to immigrate to Europe. Basically providing better life for them in Africa means they'll infest Europe. Soooo...we need to keep them poor, it'd be best for all

this is my favorite fanfic

A nation you would want to immigrate to would never allow you to migrate.

and do you apply the same philsophy to china?

yeah, but australia wouldn't and as a qualified white englishman I could move there pretty easily. besides, judging by the mood int he country someones going to have get a handle on the migration soon anyway

they've already been twisted by the west and their ways, they'll fall soon enough either from our culture or their own economy

>provides no arguments

So I guess the conversation's over, then?

Like they're getting across the Atlantic.

They couldn't even make it across the Mediterranean if it wasn't for the liberals telling the Italian Navy to give them a lift so their corpses don't wash up on shore.

Europe is fucked though.

Japan isn't going to let itself be swamped by Whites abandoning the countries they've destroyed.

Countries which have maintained sane immigration policies and which are reasonably developed (Japan, Poland, Hungary etc) will have the pick of people from the collapsing West.

Can see them giving residency to elite scientists and businessmen but the average Joe isn't going to be let in.

Elaborate

I wasn't arguing.

You, a rootless, disloyal person with no allegiance to your own soil, want to move to a country that is ethnonationalist and able to stand up against multiculturalist suicide.

If that nation lets an element like you into their society, they will not last long.

Chinese colonization is the only way to prevent this. The Chinks could implement a one-child policy across the entire continent.

Get over ourselves and start gunning down trespassers on the border.

Lifestream it on social media.

Airdrop flyers in africa to politely tell them to fuck off with high definition pictures and pictograms attached for the 80% who can't read.

Stay in Straya
Train whales to capsize rafts

Onde thing is physical differences, the other is cultural differences. As long as I adapt into their culture and follow the rules, it doesn't matter what I look like.

the EU is already setting up "immigration centers" in Africa and will continue to establish more infrastructure there, on the seas and back in Europe to facilitate more immigration from Africa to Europe
They are not giving up on the plan... whites will be a minority in all of Europe soon enough if they aren't stopped soon

This is literally what I was thinking the other day, by the end of the century we'll have 6 billion useless niggers in existance. They'll all swarm to Europe and the US. God help us.

Speed up global warming to raise sea levels

>Chinese colonization is the only way to prevent this. The Chinks could implement a one-child policy across the entire continent.
Yah China's inevitable colonization of Africa is going to be fucking brutal.

The Africans will be crying out for the return of the Boer, of King Leopold, of Rhodes when they experience it.

Can China fucking rule the world already??I don't want to live in a world full of brown and black.

Plus, foreigners would still make up less than 1% of their population, so the homogenous environment is still maintained.

not got too much of a problem with this

I find chinks to be as attractive as white girls 2bh

Yah. Only parts of Europe that - if things continue - will survive are the based Visegrad countries in the East and Centre and possibly the British Isles.

The North, Continental West, and South are all lost.

If foreigners still maintained less than 1% of their pop, why would they waste the 1% slot of their immigration on you, instead of their more closer neighbouring countries where they could recruit people of closer genetic stock?

You worship a false god.

this, could china hurry the fuck up and enslave whole africa already

>not got too much of a problem with this
Me neither. Africa is wasted on Africans and always has been. Given we've abandoned it and refused to due our duty better that the Chinese actually develop it and make use of it's enormous potential and resources.

>I find chinks to be as attractive as white girls 2bh
I don't. But they're the only other race which has reasonably good looking women.

If I find myself still single and childless in a couple of decades I know I'll become that cliche of a middle aged White guy who goes to East-Asia for a waifu.

It's not white genocide, it's white suicide.

At least they aren't being swamped by foreigners though. Natural selection will eventually fix the Japanese degeneracy problem.

They took in like 11 syrians in from 5000 that applied.

Buddy they're hostile enough to Koreans (genetically, culturally and linguistically very closely related and physically indistinguishable) despite a couple of million of them having been born and raised in Japan to parents born and raised in Japan to parents born and raised in Japan.

If you imagine that learning their language to perfect fluency (almost impossible) and observing their cultural norms will see them treat you as a fellow Japanese I'm afraid you've slipped into Weeaboo fantasy territory.

That's fucking retarded. It would harm us as much as it would harm the third world, and it would compel even more of them to migrate to the West.

Yah and even that was too many given a couple of them immediately went a-raping.

Japanese don't have a perfect immigration system (citizenship should NEVER be given out to foreigners) but it's far closer to the ideal than any White country.

anyone who stays in Eurabia after Merkel gets re-elected is a literal retard that's practically asking for it

I like how this whole plan to get rid of whites is to maintain a slavery planet but somehow the jews don't realize how much niggers go on welfare therefore not working at all.

Like how is it working when everyone is on welfare and how much will they raise the taxes and how long will people put up with such tax raises before getting on welfare themselves??

And who the fuck will be the police/military?

They can't if the sea gets bigger. There's a reason you don't see African migrants arriving in boats on the East coast

ethnic cleansing 2.0

>what do Sup Forums?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_bioweapon

yeah i know they did, why do you think that whole continent is fucked

>they see europe and NA are cool
>2045
I doubt that Europe will be "cool" in 2045. I doubt there is humanitary aid too and Africa population is more than 200 millions in 2045.

Escape to mars and watch earth devour itself.

Yeah Germany is lost - I mean there literally is no hope there.

All the disgusting bullshit of the last few years with Mutti Merkel inviting millions of hostile invaders and covering up their raping sprees and what's the result? Her party fucking INCREASES it's vote.

The AfD isn't even a proper "far-right" party (despite what the lugenpresse screams) but a mildly Euroseptic, libertarian, party of cucks but they're the most powerful party which isn't 100% pro-migrant and the best they could manage was 6%.

Only 6/100 Germans aren't in favour of seeing their women and children raped and murdered by rapefugee scum:

>Merkel's conservatives win Saarland vote in boost for national campaign
reuters.com/article/us-germany-election-saarland-idUSKBN16X00S?il=0

Le Pen and the National Front won't win in France but at least they regularly poll 25%-40% so there's a solid constituency of Frenchmen who don't want to see their nation destroyed. There is no similar constituency amongst the German people.

If you're German you'd better start learning English/Polish/Russian/Hungarian and GTFO because your country is lost beyond hope.

Also consider what will happen by then, there will be the collapse of the dollar, civil war, tons of bad shit

The year is 2045.

Oil is 450 dollars a barrel. The human population tops 10 billion despite the UN saying it would slow down it hasn't.

The point is the economy will have long collapsed by then OP.

Japan is one of the most densely populated countries on the planet, why would anyone move there?

That single chart is one of the most horrifying things you'll ever see.

Unless you're a libtard globalist in which case it probably makes you cream in your pants.

This is assuming the West doesn't collapse and still provides food and medicine. Protip : it will collapse in the next decades.

Same reason people would move anywhere else that's densely populated (any city) - high standard of living, stable law abiding society etc.

Anyway I'm pointing out that Japan is one of the least likely places to let foreigners in.

the projection for latam doesn't strike me as correct
anyway, as long as africans can't get out of africa I wouldn't care desu

ETHNO
BIO
WEAPON
NOW!!!!!

Wow.

>if the sea gets bigger
Kek. If Africans could build boats in the first place, you think that the journey taking slightly longer will stop them? What's actually going to happen is that the cucks in your countries will bitch about how we need to take in the poor little Africans, and proceed to ship millions of them in. The population explosion that's happening now would not exist without foreign aid.

Very fair point.

We'll stop providing food/medicine etc at some point either because we've wised the fuck up or simply because our own countries have collapsed.

China, Japan, S. Korea, Singapore, Taiwan etc aren't going to subsidise them as they pop out 12 children per female despite being unable to support even 1.

The famines to come in Africa will be absolutely biblical.

B-but where are we going to find all the scientist and doctors?

Australia is also shaping up to be this way, too.

Orcs, the webm

One thing we could do to prevent this is try to get the West to collapse economically as quickly as possible, before it becomes majority non-White. The only reason why Africa's population explosion is happening in the first place is because of foreign aid.

As Europe gets overtaken, all the redpilled whites will flee to America and America will become majority white once again. Europe will be lost forever, but America will be setup to remain permanently white henceforth.

You're right. I mean, it's not like there's thousands of foreigners who've been living there for decades and who've built a family as well as a social circle, right?

Open your eyes, britbong, some of them are racist, but most are friendly and will treat you right provided you do the same.

Eastern Europe and Russia might be another place that stays majority White. Also Australia.

t. never been
Whites are already a minority in capital cities

Chiggers could legitimately become a new race. Chink males are thirsty as fuck, they will fuck Negresses and impregnate them in mass.

>You're right. I mean, it's not like there's thousands of foreigners who've been living there for decades and who've built a family as well as a social circle, right?
Which is totally the same as what YOU have been dreaming of - which is to flee there as part of a mass movement out of White countries and being magically accepted by the natives as a fellow Japanese. The Brazilians with Japanese ancestry who were actually invited into the country as workers (due to their Japanese ancestry) aren't even regarded as natives how the fuck do you imagine you'll be given special treatment?
>Open your eyes, britbong, some of them are racist, but most are friendly and will treat you right provided you do the same.
I haven't said anything to contradict that, as you know fine well.

Congratulations on resorting to mendacious strawman arguments.

Seeing as china is investing heavy in the continent and is very friendly with the African Union, I'd say the colonization effort has already begun.

>Niggers move to EU/US
>Whitey goes to Africa
>EU/US becomes the Nu Africa
>Africa becomes Nuropa
The cycle continues

Start shooting. Only acceptable answer.

>inb4 "a leaf with guns lel"

My initial argument was that foreigners can be accepted there, which is what I care about. I never said they'd view me as a Japanese person.

Glad you agree on the former, though.

This is a very real possibility. Although the Chinese are generally very picky with women, especially the wealthier ones. Most likely it would be the shit tier Chinese pairing up with Afros.

Still, afros with IQs above 85 is a somewhat terrifying thought. If this creates a new race of 95 IQ Chinese-Bantu mestizos, that will be a very interesting world.

Honestly, in many ways, they would be the real rival for the white race; Asians are so low test that they tend to form stagnant societies over time. A higher test, moderately intelligent race...would be interesting.

>people are flooding into my country ruining it so im gonna do the same thing to someone elses
Fuck off your no better then the refugees

lolno

are you kidding me

Have you even BEEN to Japan?

White people are considered exotic FOREIGNERS, whose place is SOMEWHERE ELSE.

If a Japanese person dates a white person, they're cool. If they marry a white person, they're deranged.

If you come to Japan to visit, they're very excited and interested. If you come to stay...well, you're not coming to stay.

They love foreign visitors. Not foreign residents.

Eh, malaria. There's a reason we never took the place over. The effort:reward isn't worth it.

Do they give citizenship to foreigners? There are Koreans who have been there for multiple generations that still don't have proper citizenship.

So I have to pray for the Chinese to genocide Africa if the white race is to survive, is that what I'm reading here?

The Africans couldn't even find madagascar.

The Austronesians found it before them. They literally went to Asia, went to Oceania, then came back to Africa and discovered Madagascar.

I'd go with poland

True, never been. What are the largest minorities? My understanding is it's mostly Chinese, and Asians tend to have even worse demographic implosions than Whites once they westernize.