EXPLAIN THIS SHIT YOU AUTISTIC FAGGOTS

Okay, I'm really wondering why they have left wing nut jobs who keep saying Trump will get removed like every week. Nothing happen, yet next week they believe something will happen,

Why do they keep doing this? What are they getting from this? Are they just trying to ride a fake wave of popularity based on people wanting him to be impeached leading them on for Trump hate bucks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jTl80wZv8YE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because a lot of liberals believe it and never stop to think about how many times this has happened before.

IT'S THEIR LAST GRASP AT RELEVANCE

>believe it

>never stop to think

>many times this has happened

TRUMP IS DONE

EVERY WEEK/DAY

SOMETHING NEW HE IS DONE

You are telling me that the people who are following and supporting the people who keep saying this never catch on?

They want a colored revolution. Thus they have to keep the flames hot, fanning them until summer when nogs start rioting. You cant let the mindset of acceptance happen or business as usual grip them. At this rate Pres. Trump will have set back 8 years of DNC bullshit in half a year. The media is totally in onit and playing a critical role.

Just shows you how delusional they really are, and think you would have never known this unless they were challenged this way, because they have the facade of very rational people as long as nobody challenges their ideas.

And stop calling them liberals they are not liberals of the jeffersonian strain, these people have hijacked liberalism, these people are far left authoritarian control freaks posing as liberals. They are so far left you might aswell call them what they are, communists.

They still have not grasped the fact that even if Trump were to be removed from office, that there will never be some miraculous recount of the votes from November 8th 2016 which would allow Hillary to become President.

shills, trying to discredit Trump from the very start.

You have absolutely no idea how brain damaged the average repeater "liberal" is. Short-term memory loss is a late sign of very significant brain damage or mental illness.

Remember the right with their Hillary is a criminal. It's literally the same fucking thing, just reversed but now the apologists are the republicans and the attackers are the democrats. So like nothing has changed, yet you make it seem like its new.

They're trying to keep us distracted with nonsense, and if they can, to demoralize us.

Except hillary is actually guilty of a lot of these things. Classified emails and many more things swept under the rug. And hillary was in bed with the russians far more than trump ever was, the uranium deal and many other things.

The trump ties to russia is just a way to try to discredit trump whilst he is president, trying to sow seeds of doubt and play the long game to try to get democrats reelected in 4 years. It's been made up from the beginning and they well know that.

We stopped talking about HIllary when she stopped mattering.
Now we have to wait for the investigations, and barring that, for the Q&As of Trump's 2020 campaign.

Also they run around calling anyone who disagrees with them communist or fascist.. it was the exact same thing the communists did in russia. You are either with the communists or you are against them, no middle ground for them.

>Except hillary is actually guilty of a lot of these things.
RIGHT, but I can also say hey its FAKE NEWS as a democrat. See how it works, it all comes full circle. You are all hypocrites in the end kek.

Why wouldn't it? There's so much evidence he's collided with Russia. Before you say it i hate Hillary too but come on we all need to wake up

That's 100% a false equivalence, a better example would be the wiretap claims. Hillary did a serious offence and got off on "well, it wasn't ON PURPOSE so..."

Trump's election broke them. They were absolutely convinced that Hillary would win, easily. That the right was delusional, ignorant, and out-of-touch. Trump winning was a severe case of cognitive dissonance. They need to believe that Trump did not actually win or else they are the ones who are delusional, ignorant, and out-of-touch so they believe every story about how the Russians engineered his victory.

Nah, it's only false to you because you believe whatever the right shits out like a good republican. Don't worry you aren't all that different from the democrats. You are all blind.

>i can also just say fake news
Ofcourse you can say whatever you want, but it has to make sense too in the situation for it to apply.

Also let's not forget that it was the dems and the far left that originally started to run with the fake news bullshit, to then at a later date attempt to shut down alternative media. Which they would've started to do had hillary won, it's the usual media clampdown that communists historically like to do aswell.

But trump flipped it on them and told the MSM no YOU are the fake news.. He's interested in them being honest not to shutdown alternative media over "hate speech" which was what the dems and the far left was threatening with originally trying to say it was fake news that should not be allowed to exist.

How quickly you forget who started the whole "fake news" accusations.

Democrats are too retarded to change course.

Media just wants shekels.

Combine these two together and you got a catastrophic political failure.

>mfw Trump actually gets impeached
screenshotting this thread to rub it in your faces later

This shit with Russia just started, give it a few more years. Give it the same amount of time as the Hillary investigation and then we will see. It's far far too early to call it fake news on Trump's part.

If you are interested in someone getting impeached for legitimate wrongdoing whilst holding office you should probably start with obama and hillary.

But you are not interested in that, the only reason you are interested in impeaching trump is not because of wrongdoing but because his politics are contradictory to what you want happen.

>You all are blind sheep, not like me, I am above it all and the one arbiter of truth
I have worked in the government, if I did a thousandth of what Hillary did in regards to her emails I would be sewing uniforms in Fort Leavenworth until the day I died.

There was a paid shill on here who sot of explained it. Basically they know they can't just overtake Sup Forums as a whole, but there is say, 10% of the Sup Forums userbase who are susceptible to things like constant bombardment and propaganda. Like most people just realize it's shilling or shitposting and dismiss it, but a few people see and read it and think it's of real concern.

To the shills, or their employers at least, it's worth the money to influence even just this 10% of users, and turn them away or turn them against their opposition. So they'll keep shill or shitposting nonstop because through their combined efforts, they'll influence even just a few people which is worth it to them.

>You all are blind sheep, not like me, I am above it all and the one arbiter of truth
I never said that retard. Why can't you just give it time? All this connections can't all be fabricated come the fuck on.

Liberals truly believe they would be able to win a violent conflict against us. I don't think they realize how prepared we are to kill them and to line the streets with their bodies as examples.

hillary is irrelevant now, obama has been cucked to death

Hillary needs jail and Trump need impeachment and jail. Happy?

This is called concern shilling. Hence the joke "not going to lie former drumpf supporter here"

They have the entire media apparatus shilling for far left politics whilst the far left are pretending that trump is some authoritarian dictator because he's bringing jobs back to america, even before taking office he already brought tens of thousands of jobs back to the US and got people like jack ma to pledge 1 million NEW US jobs over a few years period.

Objectively everything trump has done in such a short amount of time is good for the US economy and working class. So the only thing the dems have is to try to dangle seeds of doubt that putin is controlling the US via trump somehow.

So russia hates the US apparently and the best way to destroy the US is bringing jobs back to the US.. wha... Explain that logic, you can't.. Ofcourse putin preferred trump instead of hillary who is very anti russian that's just common sense. But preference does not mean control.

It was definitely implied, you have a "I know better than you, you all are just partisan puppets ignorant to the TRUTH!" attitude. Please provide some actual proof of collusion, so far EVERYTHING has been either unsubstantiated "anonymous sources" or something that was part of their original duties.

>Hillary needs jail and Trump need impeachment and jail. Happy?

It's not about making me happy it's not about your feelings either, it's about the objective facts. You have not demonstrated whatsoever why trump should even be impeached. And you willfilly do not even want to objectively try to make the case against hillary, That's the problem with the far left, they only care about someone pushing their ideas and dislike anyone who doesn't regardless what they do. And that's problematic at best.

On another note, this investigation has been going on for around 8 months now and nothing has actual came of it. Some day they're going to have to quit and finally admit they were full of shit from the start.

>Former Trump supporter here, I have to admit it's been a good run bros... but it's over, the alt-right and Trump are finally finished
>....any day now

I wonder what would happen if he was actually impeached. He has a lot of strong supporters who'd see it as politically motivated nonsense.

>It was definitely implied, you have a "I know better than you, you all are just partisan puppets ignorant to the TRUTH!" attitude.
Oh fuck off. I am just mentioning how similar you shitters are to the democrats you all so hate.

>On another note, this investigation has been going on for around 8 months now and nothing has actual came of it. Some day they're going to have to quit and finally admit they were full of shit from the start.

No that's not how it works, they were clearly protecting hillary if she had not been a possible presidential asset to them she would've gone to jail there and then. Are you forgetting bills impromptu meeting on the plane and then immediately after they made the "verdict" that there was not enough evidence to convict hillary, there was plenty of evidence and the law was very clear with handling classified information, ignorance is guilt in those situations per the US law. But they just run a media campaign to get the gullible americans to not realize that she should've been in jail right now.

>I wonder what would happen if he was actually impeached.
First they have to actually try to establish a case that's not based on innuendo and fake dossiers that they have already admitted were incorrect. (golden showers etc.)

media knows it's a hot topic and gets them clicks is my guess

She should be in jail but so should Trump if they find more about him colluding. Flynn had to resign after all, and that wasn't because of Fake news.

They just try to demoralize us and legitimize an eventual illegit impeachment. Some probably even believe it

While I'm glad you have such an inflated opinion of yourself and want to group everyone you don't like together it doesn't make it true.

But Loretta Lynch was a gud girl dindu nuffin wrong.

Flynn resigned because he lied to the VP, not because muh Russia.

Because, the Mainstream Media is fucking dead. If they report normal news, no one gives a shit.

Add words like "impeached, illegal" and all the other stupid shit, and their viewers go up by 10 times.

They can keep claiming impeachment all they want, but like buzzwords, it's going to get old real quick.

>2 years later
>"TRUMP WILL BE IMPEACHED!!" - Media
Is anyone going to still believe that shit?

>Flynn resigned because he lied to the VP, not because muh Russia.
RIIIIIIGHT, so you are being only gullible when it concerns republicans but when it comes to democrats you are on-point. Fucking hilarious.

>She should be in jail but so should Trump if they find more about him colluding. Flynn had to resign after all, and that wasn't because of Fake news.

What they do to flynn and sessions is a hatchetjob based on false premises, they started weighing in on those because their case against trump fell apart. So the next step is to try to discredit his picks.

>colluding
As spencer pointed out, If trump has a meal with russian salad he's colluding with the russians.

Normal diplomatic relations with russia is considered colluding to the dishonest left and the gullible leftist burgers fall for it.

I have to say to be honest, it's hard to find someone more gullible and stupid people in the west than the leftist burgers, see some of mark dices videos, idk what they put in the food and water in burgerland but these people are so brain numbed and unaware and ignorant and gullible that they might aswell be living on the fucking moon, it's downright scary, whatever they are told they instantly believe without researching anything independently for themselves. If they ever did they would not be far leftists anymore.

Please provide some evidence to the contrary.

*spicer

Because of the reason why exact same thing would happen if Clinton was president and Trump wasn't.

Everyone's a sore loser deep down.

He lied to the VP about what he was talking with Russia. No just because he lied to the VP.

Yes, which is why he was told to resign. He lied to the VP about contact with Russians, the VP repeated his lie, thus he fired. You aren't proving otherwise. Why is he and Manafort willingly testifying for the House Intelligence Committee now?

>I have to say to be honest, it's hard to find someone more gullible and stupid people in the west than the leftist burgers, see some of mark dices videos, idk what they put in the food and water in burgerland but these people are so brain numbed and unaware and ignorant and gullible that they might aswell be living on the fucking moon, it's downright scary, whatever they are told they instantly believe without researching anything independently for themselves. If they ever did they would not be far leftists anymore.

Wow, thats exactly what the democrats think of you. So original. I miss the times when people were more centralized this extremist right and left faggotry is ruining this country.

flynn shouldn'tve resigned, he was doing his job as a liasson and it was spun as if he was doing something bad.

Same thing with sessions in that hearing, he shouldn'tve recused himself, infact trump got pissed both about flynn and sessions recusing themselves.. because they shouldn'tve. In the case of sessions he was membered of the armed forces committe and it was in this capacity he met with the russian ambassador. Who btw. met far more with democrats than him but no coverage of that.

The reason trump got pissed is because by sessions recusing himself which he shouldnt've (he didn't lie he was asked a specific question of did he or did he not meet with so and so, he was not asked in which capacity, and they just left it at that)..

The reason trump got pissed is because it creates the perception in the US public falsely that sessions was doing something wrong and thus had to recuse himself which wasn't the case. This then allows the media to keep cooking mischief upon that in the minds of the gullible americans.

Had he not recused himself but stood his ground and insisted that there was no wrongdoing which there wasn't, they wouldn'tve been able to spin it..

It's a smear campaign not legitimate but to try to plant seeds of doubt about the trump administration, so that it's not legitimate but ah "see he had to recuse himself where there is smoke there is fire" exactly what they wanted..

>Why is he and Manafort willingly testifying for the House Intelligence Committee now?
Didn't Hillary do the same, hmm I don't know does that really change anything?

>He lied to the VP about contact with Russians
Exactly and is there a reason why he lied?

> the 'everyone but me is a retard' meme

>Wow, thats exactly what the democrats think of you. So original. I miss the times when people were more centralized this extremist right and left faggotry is ruining this country.

The difference is the US democrats are legitimately the dumb ones in this equation objectively speaking from my experience watching this all play out from the sidelines.

I agree that it's bad this polarization, but it's mostly coming from the far left if you want to be honest about it.. everyone who is not is essentially hitler or far right.. Why do you think this pol does nazi stuff as satire, because of the everyone who is not far left is literally hitler, so it's done to freak them out.. pol is actually more center right than far right if you take away the satire. Whereas the far leftists that infected this board aswell as the paid leftist shills are so far left that they are essentially hardcore communists authoritarian control freaks that want to regulate what you can and can't say what you should and should not think etc.. Just look at the push recently for the "unconcious bias" stuff.. literally thought crime level attempts.. do you know what unconcious bias is.. it's something you think but you're UNAWARE that you are thinking it.. It's not even something you conciously think. This is orwellian as fuck but the far left has no problem with this...

I disagree, about Flynn. He lied to his boss, although it was realistically innocuous he made Pence say something that was false. However his resignation emboldened Trump's enemies because now they think they can scream "muh Russia" about anything and get resignations. Jeff Sessions was already going to recuse himself on any matters regarding the Trump campaign so it was a bit of moot point.

Because Hillary was being protected by the AG, she had absolutely nothing to fear. We don't know the reason for Flynn lying, it could have been because he legitimately forgot about it or there's a chance he did have ties.

And Trump's twitter becomes even more powerful as his supporters get their news directly from him

We Trumpocracy nao

>it could have been because he legitimately forgot about it or there's a chance he did have ties.
Exactly so we need more investigation.

Protip faggot, people were never centralized. Right wing views were drowned out and left wingers claimed they were centrist- which is why America has gotten so shitty and third world so quickly.

Which is what they're doing right now and have been for several months. We're never going to see the end of it because of how politicized it has become though.

>Trump should be in jail

How cute, you think it's 1974.

If any attempt to remove the president is made there will be civil war.

No, we really don't. Because even if all of this is true, trying to establish diplomatic relations with Russia is not a bad thing. If people really did care about collusion or foreign influence, they'd at least acknowledge things like Clinton's prior sale of uranium to Russia in a state capacity, Obama's comment about having more freedom to work with them after he was reelected or Saudi Arabia and Qatar donating millions of dollars to her campaign. They don't, because this is entirely spin. They don't actually give a shit about any nebulous influence that foreign states might've had, it's just a convenient cudgel they're using against Trump because every prior tactic they've used has failed. When this fails, they'll pick anything else.

If only you went after hillary with the same kind of incredulity and scepticism.. this makes the far left hypocrites, they are grasping for straws with trump and his administration saying "ah but we are not 100% sure yet let's keep looking into this for all 4 years of the trump admin (if he doesn't get reelected)" But with hillary where there is so much fucking evidence of her present and previous crimes including handling classified information in a very bad way. She gets off the hook immediately. This makes you objectively insincere and makes you partisan hack.. Nobody should have any interest in partisan hacks be it republican or democrat. Objectively you should seek the truth, and the far leftists don't, they have only interest in their agenda, as do the far right neocons have interest in their agenda.. These republican retards who are trying to sabotage trump aswell is no better than the democrats who do the same either. Infact they are in the same boat and trump is trying to drag them all together to make america great again.. Whilst they are continuing to debase him from both sides of the isle. These career politicians are fucking cancer that is destroying america from both sides of the isle.

This is also true, any right-wing view was shouted down and thus the opinion with established "goodthink" with the most upbernies floated to the top.

>No, we really don't.
Well the democrats won't stop, and once there is a democratic president again the republicans will do the same. It's a never ending shitfest.

I can only be glad if this is the best the Democrats have for the next four years. Maybe when Trump kicks their teeth in for the next election, they'll remember they have to be an actual party presenting a valid alternative to him rather than whinging cunts praying for an impeachment that will never come.

>These career politicians are fucking cancer that is destroying america from both sides of the isle.
I couldn't agree more, they should all have term caps like the presidents do.

>I couldn't agree more, they should all have term caps like the presidents do.
Oh shit you agree with trump, you got yourself in trouble now.. that's the problem with being objective rather than partisan, you agree with some things that some you don't agree with politically are saying.. He's arguing specifically for term limits for politicians, he's not such a bad guy, the more you learn you're going to see that, if you are willing to take your blinders off. He's not right about everything either, but he's more right than wrong.. And that's why he's good for america.

But that's the beauty of being objective, no i don't mean objective is being some kind of golden center smack dab in the middle, infact in my experience when you stop regulating what people can and can't say on forums and these things, they almost immediately develope a center right stance, it's almost uncanny, it only goes towards the far left with massive censorship and moderation. Which is why it's pretty clear to me that the far left requires censorship and threats and moderation to keep their narrative intact.

This board is an example of it, the nazi larpers aside, and the nazi satire aside as board culture to scare leftists away this board is essentially center right, same as any other place that doesn't heavily censor speech, and the far leftists infecting this board are not even moderated either, they have their marxist general and all these things, whilst acting as if pol/acks are "oppressing" them.. whilst they deliberately drive out anyone remotely to the right out of places like reddit, like what they are doing to r/the_donald right now.

When you take away the regulations, you get center right boards all over the place, almost never do you get center left. Unless it's a circle jerk where only leftists go. And there's plenty of leftyfags on pol either lurking or shitposting.

(cont)
Why because it occurs more and more to me especially with all this polarization occuring in the media that center right is the default peoples position.. we want government but not too big, we want to pay taxes but not too much but enough so that people who have it rough are taken care of, we believe in self responsibility and self accountability and self reliance rather than nanny state and so on and so forth.. so slightly right of center.

The far left wants big government to give them whatever they want, they don't believe in self accountability or self reliance, if they are worse off, it's not them that have to change no they are victims that the state then has to address and have to punish the ones who assail them..

Then you can go massively far left or massively far right, but i have to be honest with you, the far right is so fucking tiny and the far left is MASSIVE MASSIVE MASSIVE.. people running around all over the web calling people facists and nazi's and racists and "fuck all white people"

The mistake that has lead the US astray is that the center has become the far left, and so anything remotely towards center is right wing or literally hitler and fascist nazi.. and as a result you have boards like this to push back towards it..

Sometimes the people on the left is right about some things, sometimes the people on the right is correct about such things. You should look up jordan b peterson talking about this.. Noticing the obvious DIFFERENCES between people.. people on the right tend to be extremely analytical and mathematical and are GREAT at running things and sticking to the rules. People on the left are good at system breaking things and good at also breaking a few rules to come up with new and bright ideas that they then need the right to run correctly because the left don't know how to run things properly.

We both need eachother.

I voted for Trump, I never said I hated the dude. But I have to see both sides, not just one. Hillary's incompetence should have put her in jail, but the government is corrupted.

(cont)
But on each side there is fire, you go too far right there is fire and people die and suffer, you go too far left (communism) people die people suffer.. the trick is to stay somewhere around the middle, sometimes you need leftist ideas sometimes you need the ruthless and precise right pragmatism.

The far left seems to have forgotten that equation, and have pushed the US so far left that center or things even remotely to the right of center apparently are pure evil that needs to be exterminated, as a result the US is in dire straits.. And the republicans are guilty of that too as far as i can ascertain, they have abandoned their duty and gone along with the dems instead of acting as a counterbalance.

It's like Spicer's briefings where they ask the same fucking question every fucking day.

>I voted for Trump, I never said I hated the dude. But I have to see both sides, not just one. Hillary's incompetence should have put her in jail, but the government is corrupted.

Now we're done parroting, and we finally are talking like decent human beings.. Excellent and yes i agree! We have to be objective, this partisan shit has got to go we have to see what we need in the specific situation, and in the case of the US, they need a heavy dose of pragmatic right leaning politics right now.. Or it's going to crumble. Simple as that.. too much debt too many problems caused by unchallenged ideas from the far left.. It's gone too far left.. it's really as simple as that.. need to get the conversation a bit closer towards the center and get rid of that nasty polarization of you are either far left or you are literally hitler and fuck all white people cause all white people are literally hitler and fascist and nazi, it's such an ignorant proposition being peddled from the left, and it's only gone so far left because it has been unchallenged.. with the predictable result that "all white people are literally hitler and nazi" many majority white nations (yes we are not that many globally, we never were, just extremely effective at what we do so we dominate quite a bit of what happens in the world) But this either you are a commie or you are a nazi shit has got to go..

Good. Make the Trumptard their own country.

Cause we are just arguing with eachother about that, everyone becoming an online minature idealogue.. for either far left (many) and the few (far right) and center right (like this board) and everyone else stuck in between these fucking assholes.

Neither is what we want obviously.. Or what we need either.. Just mudslinging instead of thinking ok what is the best thing we should do in this situation PRAGMATICALLY not ideally..

i'm loss for the exact wording but it's like, the far left which is good for developing ideas have an utopian mindset, which is nice, but you need pragmatism to get there.. and sometimes some utopian visions don't work out and are just wrong/incorrect.. But if you pursue ideas eventhough they are wrong but seem like utopia you get big mistakes.. take communism for instance, objectively bad but many high iq people supported it.. they lost sense of pragmatism and created something TERRIBLE but with good intentions.. The thing about high intelligence is that it allows very high abstract thinking.. but abstract thinking must be grounded by realism and how things are and how to get there.. that's the main problem.. The right needs the left same as the left needs the right..

It's like a marriage, and right now we are engaged in a domestic dispute and tables are being flipped and furniture are being thrown at eachother, little good that does any of us, have to come together and figure out what pragmatically we need to do.

Yeah we need the right more than ever but they are fighting themselves. Look at the latest healthcare bill, it didn't even pass the house.

Yeah trump was very dissapointed at ryans inability to control these partisan hacks.. the repubs completely siderailed him yet again, these people are so fucking entrenched they would rather see the US burn than do something that is good for america, and same with the dems, cause now they have a repub president and that's what they didn't want.. It's sad, trump is trying to act like a titan holding up the night sky allegorically.. whilst these fuckers are trying to tear it down from both sides..

To be fair the bill was complete shit in the first place, it's not surprising it was shut down.

Because they don't have anything else to do. Even when they are the political establishment they are whiny so it's not surprising that when they are losing at pretty much every turn (socially, perhaps not politically) that they'd be ultrameggasuperduperfaggy annoying

It's a good think that trump is not a drinker smoker or doer of drugs.. because if he were, he would be just about ready to check himself into a mental hospital with the lunatics running around acting as if they should run the asylum.. whilst everything is falling down gradually on top of them. He's not a perfect man but he's perfect for that role of mediator/negotiator.. he has a really good chance of being able to do what others before him failed to accomplish, and now the US is in need of that more than ever.. it's the 11th hour in so many ways, the public is not being informed of how close the US is to going literally down the tubes "can't happen to the US" says everyone who fell previously that way..

He's trying to mediate and he was unhappy with the bill, so he presents a watered down bill to mediate, and they shut him down again.. And he said aswell "i would prefer we kept the original and just kept pushing that" he has a multi tier approach to navigate this partisan bullshit where he ends up delivering on his campaign promises but these fucktards are so high on themselves that they won't even come to the table to discuss it..

The only thing he cares about is he delivers on his campaign promises, that's it, if he's not a man of his word he might aswell not fucking be there that's his mindset. if he has to deliver on it in stages because they are assholes, then that's what he needs to do.

I don't view it as a loss though, as I predicted when it first got shut down, he has effectively made healthcare a 2018 election issue. He's seeking to stack the Senate with people in favor of his agenda for the much-wanted 60 vote mark.

Think about this, this is a guy who run a multibillion dollar profitable CONSTRUCTION BUSINESS, jeff bezos is a tool compared to this guy, when you deal with actual assets and all the cost and maintenance involved to be so successfull it takes simply a workaholic.. it's not simply skimming off the wealth of someone else it's building something actual and physical that stands. So all these nay sayers, give him a little time, in just a few months already delivered so many jobs to the US, his main obstruction hilariously comes from the republican side of the isle..

BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP

Right, and the thing about trump is he didn't have to do this, he's putting everything on the line.. all his success all this thing, if he doesn't get this done and he made some LOFTY LOFTY promises if he doesn't come through he's going to be the laughing stock of the entire world.. now ofcourse the left pretends he's already a laughing stock of the entire world, really.. i don't see you running a multibillion dollar empire that you left to your kids to run to do this thing..

He HAS to come through or he might aswell fucking kill himself because the whole world is watching if he will deliver on his lofty promises.. Every little mistake he will make the entire world will immediately pounce upon.. Takes quite a bit of determination to WILLFULLY walk into that, he could just let hillary win and run it into the ground and leave/liquidate his assets to live his life in luxury in some other place, he could've easily have done that. Just remember that for a second..

They didn't need the 60 vote mark. The reason the bill was shit was because it was planned to come in phases. First they wanted to repeal a ton of shit from Obamacare like the mandates. They were trying to pass a budget bill that would only need 50 votes,and that would stop the American people from having to pay penalties and effectively not getting Healthcare because of the high costs of premiums. Phase 2 would have been the improvements.

They didn't need it for the budget reconciliation bill, but that shit was basically a band-aid on a shitty bill with promises to fulfill later. It was pulled because it couldn't even get enough support in the House which did not bode well. If Trump can manage to to get his 60 senate votes he would be able to put through an actual repeal/replace of ACA instead of a half-assed budget bill.

They don't have enough votes in the senate for a full repeal/replace.

Exactly, which is why this is being pushed back to a 2018 election issue. It's a huge wedge issue even among Republicans. "Do you support Trump's repeal and replace of ACA" is going to be a deciding factor on who takes those 28(?) seats.

Right but this won't bode well with the voters and in 2018 they could lose seats.

Flynn had to resign because Trump did not want someone in his cabinet who would lie to Mike Pence.

What Flynn was actually accused of wasn't illegal at all, it's just Trump has high standards for his staff, similar to how he ran his company.

If they lie to an upper official, out out out.

There are a lot of D seats going up and not very many R, unless Trump completely shits the bed in the next year he will most likely be successful in gaining at least a few of those seats for Rs.

>centrist
Nevermind, I thought you had some thoughts, I should've just hovered over your ID and saw how much of a centrist retard you actually were.

>Trump's presidency is over, it's finished
>Says increasingly nervous man for the 7th time this year

>good republican
You normalfags really don't understand us, we want both political parties to be gassed ASAP.

Cuckservatives allowed social marxism to flourish and now so many millenials legitimately wave the flag of communism in the US, they all need to burn.

They're channeling memetic energy in our time of victorious euphoria, it's a last stand attempt.

youtube.com/watch?v=jTl80wZv8YE

Yes anyone in the comments answers the fucking questions yet?

My guess is that it is just the media trying to make money by baiting liberals with "omg Trump is about to get impeached" every day. Liberals are so desperate to see him fail they will keep falling for it forever.

> What are they getting from this?
$$$

They are simply throwing out turds to the MSM to blow up in an effort to stop Trump from enacting what he campaigned on.

It has worked pretty well for 2 months but they still have at least 46 months to go and the people and GOP are getting tired of it.

>mfw Gorsuch is confirmed a week from now.