>pol is being used to culturally engineer the coming race war for whites
>the of counter blm
>FEMA concentration camps where always meant for the blacks
>the goal is depopulation of all blacks
>depopulation of 20% whites
>deportation and depopulation of all Hispanics
>Trump is in with Israel
>Their hostility towards the U.N. is a mirage to fool you
>after the American and European race wars the U.N. will step in through treaties and fully implement Agenda 21 as martial law will be universal in the west
>through depopulation and war there will not be enough resistance
>you have been playing checkers while the NWO was playing 12D chess

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3CkSgNtEgFg&t=0s
archive.org/download/AIPACProtestMarch26th2017ExposingIsraelJewWorldOrderControlOfAmericaInWashingtonD.C./AIPAC Protest March 26th 2017 Exposing Israel & Jew World Order Control of America in Washington D.C..mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=8ALmCts8Ua4
archive.org/details/AIPACProtestMarch26th2017ExposingIsraelJewWorldOrderControlOfAmericaInWashingtonD.C.
Archive.org)
AIPAC2017.wordpress.com
youtu.be/M53-Mb1KDZ0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rothschild's_giraffe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

32 In A Capsule
keep it up. i'm onto you. documenting you.
will continue to doucment you.
youtube.com/watch?v=3CkSgNtEgFg&t=0s
Everyone, please save a copy of this video. Thank you.
archive.org/download/AIPACProtestMarch26th2017ExposingIsraelJewWorldOrderControlOfAmericaInWashingtonD.C./AIPAC Protest March 26th 2017 Exposing Israel & Jew World Order Control of America in Washington D.C..mp4

Sieg Heil brother! Fantastic channel!!

I have a favor to ask, Self-Respecting European Man to
Self-Respecting European Man: Please Re-Upload
this Incredibly Potent Truth Video,
Help Make Crucial Truth Go Viral!

AIPAC 2017 Protest
Exposing Israel & September 11th 2001 Truth & The Jew World Order & The Clear Fact That Hitler Was Right in Washington D.C. 03/26/2017*
youtube.com/watch?v=8ALmCts8Ua4

* Downloadable from:
archive.org/details/AIPACProtestMarch26th2017ExposingIsraelJewWorldOrderControlOfAmericaInWashingtonD.C.

* DIRECT .MP4 Video File (view end if URL, it's hosted on Archive.org) from: archive.org/download/AIPACProtestMarch26th2017ExposingIsraelJewWorldOrderControlOfAmericaInWashingtonD.C./AIPAC Protest March 26th 2017 Exposing Israel & Jew World Order Control of America in Washington D.C..mp4

Archived on AIPAC2017.wordpress.com

Mirror that video
or at the very least save the video file so you have it. 14/88

Well, I have ~5 months still to fix the damage to psyche.

>you have been playing checkers while the NWO was playing 12D chess

Is that what you think?

I'm in about 17 dimensions right now, my friend.

>people here are worshiping ancient gods
>the cult of mind control predates mk-ultra by thousands of years
>the Illuminati and Saabatean Jews are running circles around you all
>Kek and Molech are brothers
>you are being prepared to be sacrificed in mass ritual

>mk-ultra is being used here

Fuck. I guess I have bad luck. They forgot to ship me my LSD. Instead all I got was a faggot OP.

Don't forget your hat.

>direct orders from Rothschild's

The Rothschilds don't control or order shit. They bow to the benevolent Bogdanoffs.

The true alters of Kek

>through depopulation and war there will not be enough resistance
I think you meant; "through depopulation and war the only people left will be highly skilled fighters and those with an unflinching will to survive." I don't think you understand how war works, user. Fighting doesn't make you worse at fighting; it simply removes those that are bad at fighting.

What will Baal do when he realizes the deception, I wonder...

:^)

Many people will welcome the coming peace. The remaining resistance will be crushed by the U.N. as the deep state rolls out all of it's state of art weaponry that is decades and trillions of dollars ahead of what resistance fighters will be armed with.

>the goal is depopulation of all blacks

Good.

>he thinks he can fight an airstrike

Roth who?

>he thinks he can manufacture airstrikes with no people.

Not good, as it is meant to take a heavy toll on the white population while leaving our vulnerable numbers exposed to easier control by the government. The blacks would unify to fight the NWO if they knew that the white man was not their enemy.

>he doesn't know that the Vietcong were bombed to shit and literally poisoned, but kept fighting...
When all you know is war it is all that you will want to do. Trying to stage a coup directly after a large scale civil war is just asking for trouble. You'll be fighting men with nothing to lose and years of experience.

THE FIST IS IRON, BUT FAIR

Oh hey, it's that dude that used to own the Raiders until he died.

The Vietcong would be no match for EMP's, nukes, drones, advanced aerial craft 50 years ahead of public sector aviation and the full force of the communist Chinese that would be used under the U.N. treaties.

Wtf are you rambling about? No one is comparing the Vietcong to the full force of the Unity Nations... I was using their will to fight as an example of a concept. Besides you claim is dubious at best... What would an EMP to do a group of people that still regularly used candles and lanterns as a light source? What would a drone strike do that a near endless aerial bombardment couldn't? What would a nuke do to a group that was spread out across an entire country? And if you didn't know aircraft aren't a particularly effective means of killing individual soldiers, it doesn't matter how advanced they are. The only way to capture a country and maintain martial law is to put boots on the ground. Aircraft would only be able to play a supporting role.

all of this poz cant compete with the iron pill

>Trying to stage a coup directly after a large scale civil war is just asking for trouble. You'll be fighting men with nothing to lose and years of experience.

This is how I see events playing out also, we are going to sharpen our claws on the niggers and jews and when the UN shows up I'm going to be like "thanks for all the gear, faggots."

Well if kek allows it then ur will be followed
Praise kek

God luck Schlomo. We aren't Europe. We have guns for days and an insane military.

>niggers and spics die
>but america falls to the jews (more so than now, not sure how possible...)

man this is the fucking devils gambit. If we stop this then we will be AGAIN saving shitskins while sacrificing countless white lives so they can continue to ruin OUR country.

If we side with them on the RAHOWA we will have fallen for the biggest jewish trick in history and even though we will have moved 1000 steps in the right direction we will end up as slaves to the people precipitating it in the first place and making the conditions possible for its implementation.

Victory has defeated us, Sup Forums eternally btfo'd.

Would Varg be the black iron pill?

Bogus fearmongering post. Albert Pike hasn't said this or prove me wrong and hand me a source

>so, that is the good news, right?
aside from no jew cleansing

>blacks, chinks, gays, non-binary people and liberal normies exterminated
this is the most positive conspiracy theory i have come across

How to spot LARPers and demoralizer agents:
>title (if present) is brief and implies an inescapable situation
>every sentence is constructed in a way that tries to make the person reading question their control over even the most minute thing up to corporal functions
>couple of terms known in the conspiracy-theory community (mostly weak-minded young men, their main target) that suggest he's some sort of insider or at the very least has a great in-depth knowledge about the argument treated without actually describing anything in detail
>ends in the most shocking (and far-fetched) way possible to make a lasting impression

You're all gonna die saturn hexagon moloch cube 666

checked and kek'd.
the newfags thank you, user

Whats agenda 21?

Most of us dont even come outside or barely. What the fuck are these larpboys expecting.

...her t shirt is a james brown song
youtu.be/M53-Mb1KDZ0

post-ironic satire has hit new limits

fucking report this newfag shill x'D

>Vietnamese farmers are immune to nuclear fallout and impact.. wew lad.

It was in a letter.
The proof is the MSM says its a hoax.
You can see the set up to WW3 happening - especially on Sup Forums

Well regardless if he said it or not the Luciferian agenda is the one and only one.

Your youtube account has been closed, video not available.

Why do all of the establishment shills loathe Trump and are pulling out all the tricks and schemes to stop him?
That alone ruins your gay pro-NWO shill post.

>12D chess

Go back to kra- oh wait, hahahahaha.
Go back to shadowban cripple/kc/.

Copy and paste the link below

>12D chess

all part of the game. Trump is the biggest Israel plant ever.

FEMA camps were actually meant for fucks that opposed Reagan - Oliver North and others set that up - check out Rex 84 - and stop shilling.

As for Rothschilds

Remember how the German building that contained Info was wiped out; but they had these lists of all the "jews to exterminate"?

Same with Rex84 - it lead to the FBI making ADEX lists of whos who, even "watch lists" are "common" knowledge now.

All this breach of privacy and shit - is solely to collect who's for/against the new world order/jews

Ill be seeing some of you Sup Forumssters soon enough - we can sing songs till they lolocaust us all.

>> Jesus fucking christ - my captcha image had a freemasonry compass and square XD what the fuuuck!

That doesn't make any sense.
The whole process of demonizing Trump, throws up too many road blocks for the Jew establishment.
So, they wouldn't logically do it, unless he wasn't actually with them.

the digits have spoken, you must eat a giraffe and await further instructions child

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rothschild's_giraffe

You've got a bite. I'm listening.

We're going to show them a thing or two

witnessed

Like literally that would be the stupidest thing for the American government to do - carry out an extermination nazi styled event. Surely this wouldn't justify an invasion by every other nation who might have an interest, let alone other non-nation powers

I would certainly love to troll the american government to such an extent that they would carry out a nazi styled extermination event so history is written and we can laugh at the americans in history that they became the bad guys who we had to destroy because they actually compiled a Nazi themed watch list, in order to carry out an extermination event. Then once and for all America's reputation as leader in peace and democracy will be smashed and they will go down in history as the Villains that they truly were - SAD !

Lot of this seems like BS and doesn't add up.

But I think there's something to the idea of making the West go full 14/88 that seems plausible. It just won't be on the previous terms in the 1930s and 40s when it was genuinely that. In reality I think the kikes are starting to lose too much ground to the Chinese on one hand and to the Gulf state Arabs on the other hand. Chinese are getting too rich and too powerful and the Arabs are now too rich and have what'll soon be the largest religion to manipulate into doing their will. They want to get back to the 'good old days' of their peak power in the 19th Century while Europe was nationalist and conquering or genociding every other race. Kikes have been at their richest and most powerful when whites have been to feed off as a the host. It's always been the fucked up thing behind it all, as much as they hate us, they need us because they've never had it better than when they were leeching off us at our peak, other races just don't cut it if they want to be the elite behind the scenes.

They want those days back and to deal with their enemies on both sides so they have no choice but make whites go back to their old ways again, only this time on their terms with more control over them so they can't revolt and turn on their masters again like 1933. They'll let us go full ethno-nationalist again and start having race wars with their enemies and less profitable host races but it'll be a carefully controlled ideology to consider them as equals standing up for their own version of ethno-nationalism and not an enemy. Any hint of anti-Semitism will be purged at the first sign. They'll use whites to destroy Islam and the overthrow the Arab elites now surpassing the elite kikes and use that as an example to put the Chinese off starting a fight.

We'll get our way again, but it's going to come at the price of our freedom. I don't really know what to make of it. We'll get a future, but at a cost.

Shill post.
Pic related.

Doesnt it seem strange theres a "punch a nazi" movement, and its almost acceptable practice to even openly hate and praise violence against Conservatives, Alt-Right, other-right aligned groups?

You think if they rounded up all the alleged "alt-righters" and gassed them it'd be met with shock, horror and anger?

You think people within Government wouldnt have it in them to issue such a command?

Theres going to be Good Citizen Awards in the future; and those against the elite; will be exterminated.

They're smarter than this, it's not an attempt to normalise attacking us. They understand that hatred motivates people better than anything else so they're on one hand getting us more angry, riled up and full of hate towards liberals and minorities than ever before while they cook up a solution on their terms. But at the same time they're making sure when the moment comes, they can give us an offer we can't refuse by giving us the choice of being their servants or being annhilated by the left and demographics.

They want us backed into a corner where we have no other option to secure our existence but to permanently accept them as our masters in exchange for adopting a kosher brand of ethno-nationalism that reveres Zionists as the leading example while wanting to purge all other races. It's a warped version of their belief in being the 'light among the nations', they'll lead the nationalists of the future to destroy their enemies. They'll be no Christianity either, they want that eradicated ot remove all sources that fuel anti-Semitism and turning them into cucks we reject is part of the plan. A conservative, nationalist, capitalist but atheist future where they have all the power and control despite the face value of whites ruling the world again.