How did Sup Forums contribute to getting Trump elected?

Over the past couple months I've been browsing Sup Forums and sometimes the_donald on reddit and many times I came across phrases like "got him elected" or "meme'd him into office". How did Sup Forums contribute to getting trump elected, what did you do exactly besides shitposting on Sup Forums and reddit and voting yourselves ? I am not for or against trump and am not american , I just want to understand

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Javitz
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dianne_Feinstein
youtube.com/watch?v=R9B7EsenfFE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

satire posting

who is this 4 chan you speak of?

I think 9gag was involved.

Russians infiltrated US and subverted their democracy. Sup Forums is a immune reaction to the destruction of their land, people, and culture.

Russian Jacob Javitz conspired the destruction of US with open borders, immigration, and multiculturalism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Javitz

Russian presidential candidate Dianne Feinstein Connected to Clintons and Obama
>from Saint Petersburg, Russia, were of the Russian Orthodox faith
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dianne_Feinstein

something, something memes

>who is this 4 chan

The argument is that Sup Forums (and a few other places) are incubators for the strongest memes and that the high turnover of content and shitposting provides a form of natural selection for them.

Those memes that are selected then go out into the normiesphere and eviscerate the opposition. The speed of the memes can beat the narratives put out by the 24-hour MSM and their strength pummels the shit-tier memes put out by leftoids,

Thus, the narrative is wrestled back and the Overton window is pushed. Roughly speaking.

This analysis breaks down slightly when you consider who is exposed to the memes (more likely to be younger voters, less likely to be boomers) and how those exposed actually vote.

I think there's a stronger argument to suggest that today's memes are actually influencing tomorrow's voters (or producing future right wing death squads).

Elites gave trump the presidency so they couldn't fling more shit and cause tension. Would they actually allow somebody that could cause real change to get into office? Use that little bit of gray matter between your ears and think for a moment.

In the Western English-speaking countries, multiculturalism as an official national policy started in the US in 1965 (Javitz, Cellar), in Canada in 1971, followed by Australia in 1973 where it is maintained today.[18][19][20][21] It was quickly adopted as official policy by most member-states of the European Union. Recently, right-of-center governments in several European states—notably the Netherlands and Denmark— have reversed the national policy and returned to an official monoculturalism

Could*

get out of here jew you do not belong.

The people who got trump elected are white 30+ years of age. The blacks and the latinos all go to Hillary and people white 18-29 about the same to hillary and trump. How did Sup Forums affect the white 30+ years of age group ?

Actually, it was those over 45 that got him elected... but I get what you're saying. I agree, that's precisely my point regarding how the analysis breaks down.

People over the age of 45 were less likely to come into contact with vectors of meme transmission. They were already more likely to vote Trump anyway. The younger population may have shifted their vote towards Trump as a result of memes, but their voting block is far smaller.

As I said earlier, I suspect that the online culture war will pay dividends far into the future. This is also why you're seeing moves to restrict internet content/usage - because the cultural influence has the potential to upset things in the longer term.

you had to have been here during the campaigns and election etc to understand it.

Oh I was here, I remember the euphoria that was on pol the night trump got elected. But the problem is that people who elected trump are white 45-64 years of age. Sup Forums does not reach this group of people. everyone here was overjoyed but it doesn't mean Sup Forums got him elected somehow

If you can get Clinton to humiliate herself by call out a meme in a major campaign speech, you definitely have an effect on the election.

youtube.com/watch?v=R9B7EsenfFE

It might have had some effect, giving trump some votes from the 18-29 white demographics. But still in this demographics he was just up by 4% compared to hillary. 47 to 43. Bottom line is the 45-64 demographics don't really care about the memes, so my point is Sup Forums had miniscule effect on the election

lurk more

of course it had a small direct effect but it was extremely influential in the cultural war, the kind of gay shit pol constantly hates the jews for we did it better during the election.

Buzzfeed pls

we brodcasted dnc corruption more than anyone

A lot of information digging began here. Then we got our wikileak findings from that day to /our guys/ in the media like Hannity.

Every night during Hannity it was a recap of our findings, which we also got to r/the_Donald who was our bridge to the normies.

Then the hashtag campaigns on social media which played an integral role in information distribution this election cycle - we dominated social media.

The energy was unbelievably high and enthusiasm through the roof. We out kiked the kikes with our #DraftOurDaughters psy op.

Just a couple examples but we were the tipping point. The men behind the curtains. And we used our powers for good and got fucking DONALD fucking TRUMP elected to take down the CIA and Clintons who are the source of all the chaos and suffering in this world.

Kek bless, even to the shitters on r/the_Donald who should lurk more and stop shitting up this board.

Someone update the pic

fpbp
in the guise of just being literally who Sup Forums twisted every argument they could find online to Trumps advantage by creating fake news and pushing derisive narratives, by falseflagging as just another redneck saying Donald is the shit god takes after getting a good drunk on, the best shit, you'll be so tired of shit you'll say "no more shit" and then he'll be even more divine shit.