Can we have a discussion about how terrible the other Sup Forums is?

Can we have a discussion about how terrible the other Sup Forums is?

what do any of these threads have to do with politics?

what's wrong with it? they doxed the trs guys, sure, but it's more information heavy and they're further right than this one

no traffic
o

t
r
a
f
f
i
c

it gets around 200 posts per hour.

the traffic isn't the issue, the crippling autism of it is.

those guys are former Sup Forums oldfags, they are autistic but they deeply care about us as like an older brother
also, don't fucking talk about infinitychan on Sup Forums, they don't need more newfags there, they are paranoid enough without a normie influx fucking up their board

Those faggots raided us and false flaged us with an sjw mod takeover. Fuck them. They can eat shit and die.

Fuck off hot wheels go back to plebbit, you tumberlarder.

>they are autistic but they deeply care about us

the 8 Sup Forums has neogaf tier bans.

Explain this

Do humanity a favor and kill a cripple kike on sight

Don't talk about that place here

It's only for the chosen ones.

redditchan is the worst, totally humorless cunts and go manipulated by antifa to purity spiral

>go to 4/pol/
>blacked threads
>what does pol think about x threads
>le balthtread xDDD
>pol BTFO
>mods banning people for starting HWNDU threads whenever a new season starts
>meanwhile the faggot who starts threads about millennials with that used up whore as the OP remains unbanned
>marxist leninist generals aren't removed on sight
>barely any moderation, and if there's any moderation then it's against the main userbase of the board, and not shills/intruders/shitposters

I only come here out of habit nowadays.

Yeah I agree, this place has gone to shitter

>shills/intruders/shitposters

>these marxist-leninist generals are totally organic guys!

kys

>I want a safe space, pls ban people who disagree with me

>2 posts by this id

>go to 8/pol/
>permabanned for making a thread without formatting links, using "reddit spacing", and not breaking the link

>go to /leftypol/
>permabanned for arguing with a mod

4/pol/ is the only good Sup Forums, none of these hugboxes will come close to this place.

>raided us
Define "us" r/TheDonald fag. That's all this board is now.

too bad the entirety of reddit is now astroturfing Sup Forums now

I went there a few times when Sup Forums was down. Every threas above 20 posts devolves into heated debates about who is shilling whom and who is sliding what.
>x posts by this id
Also, the fact that they were doxing prominent alt right figures and banning everyone opposing to that realy makes you think

This place is a Donald trump safe space. I miss /new/ when you could have a different opinion and people wouldn't care.

A week or so ago imkampfy locked and erased any threads about Israel escaping any chance of State Aid cuts.

please tell me how one of the most far-right boards on the internet were in contact with a group of SJW to take over 4/pol/.

Thats like saying I like eating thousand year eggs on my peanut butter and jam sandwich.

He is incorrect. Most likely a cointel (((janitor))). When the Jap bought Sup Forums, the kikes (JIDF) paid him big time to have the JIDF (jews) fill the new (((janitor))) positions. This guy is just trying to hide the truth by creating a false narrative. If we had real mods, all of the bullshit slide threads would be locked/deleted, but no... Instead, I continually see that when a thread gets some solid red-pills it gets "pruned or deleted" because it was counter narrative to the Cultural Marxism they (jew) are implementing in our society. They fill mod positions here now because Shekels.

All of the threads that break the rules stay. 24/7 until 1 un-jewed mod logs on.

>gamergate autisum about youtube fags spills out of their Sup Forums mega threads
>spam purple haired gamer cunt in every board
>arive in Sup Forums
>spam gg bitch in Sup Forums by creating a million fucking threads
>threads get deleted because faggotry
>Sup Forums is like who is this cunt and why are mods deleting
>gg create narative that moot has hired sjw mods and that our board culture is being replaced with pc bs
>ban evade and pretend to be an influx of sjw users by creating a shit ton of threads while cheast beating about an sjw take over of Sup Forums
>fool some faggots into thinking Sup Forums had been taken over by the sjws
>post link to temp safe haven board, fagchan
>encourage everyone to go there
>cuck everyone to stay there
>muh sjw takeover
>raid Sup Forums every day for months just to shit up the site in the hopes they will come to cipple kike

Absolute cancer. I enjoy watching them die a slow death

Wow! They actually moderate their boards!

STOP FUCKING TALKING ABOUT IT YOU FAGS

RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

Well moot certainly was cozying up to Sjws, that much is true.

>stupid nufag /r/the_donald redditor getting BTFO by oldfags

>>shills/intruders/shitposters
For 5 years?

I contributed to set up /fit/ and Sup Forums colonies there but we failed bigly. /bane/ was in its prime the best board of the entire internet, and /baphomet/ was pretty cool for a while.

Nothing new, moot's friends were always faggots.

Only if you're a jew or a communist.
Just about the only safespace the right has. A final bunker.

Meanwhile, the left censors fucking everything.

Wait, is lefty pol supposed to be /news/? I thought it was 8/pol/ all this time

>4/pol/ is the only good Sup Forums because it allows differing opinions, not a hugbox!
>95% of all threads are hugboxes featuring trump.

Infinity chan has a much higher redpill value than this board
HOWEVER
This board is not nearly as North Korea-ish as the other Sup Forums
over all i prefer this one
but on days where the shills and newfags are extra bad, i will go to the other

I almost come here out of sense of duty and to react to shit tier bait trolls.
It keeps me focused and alert.

>prominent alt right figures

You mean attention whoring faggots

There's a reason why they call us cuckchan.

Fucking this.

This place literally has commie mods.
Woops was that a bannable offence?
That's not very politically incorrect. :^)

i reckon the other Sup Forums chan is far better for discussion and raids actually happen there and are epic. also, there's less clown college bullshit and troll threads.

the ONLY thing this place has going for it are "happenings" which are few and far between sadly.

>Can we have a discussion about how terrible the other Sup Forums is?

Aw, sweet!

A Divide and conquer thread!

>not breaking the link

what is this autism about?

It was just trs shilling.

The left hates Trump because they can't get him to submit. So do republicucks.

He's lying to everyone for good reason. People should submit to the leader, not the other way round. Otherwise, nothing gets done.

>the other Sup Forums chan is far better for discussion

there is no discussion on the other Sup Forums, it's just a bunch of autists circlejerking.

you could also say that there is no discussion here but it has memeposting and that beats circlejerking and whatever bullshit this

>permabanned for making a thread without formatting links, using "reddit spacing", and not breaking the link

is

>4pol
>3/4 OPs are shills
>slide threads everywhere
>le reddit army incursion
>dupe threads not removed by mods
>mods not IP banning
>mods proven to be SJW fags
>japanon's 9/11 pics blocked

I'd prefer this place to become more autistic.

the glory days of infinitychan was the winter of 14/15.

if you think mootchan has more valuable content than double c h a n now, then you are undeniably new age cancer

the posts on here have nosedived unbelievably over the last few years because of the amount of attention it has received

this place gained popularity, in turn attracting hordes of new users who are oblivious to its history or culture

those who are clued on can clearly see it, post quality is utterly abysmal here but i just cant bring myself to fully leave

fucking pig disgusting spam filter

What's wrong with reminding spencerfags their place?

As of late, yeah. I'll admit, I got kinda bored for a bit without them. At least during the campaign it was like we had happenings every day.

Yeah they're even more autistic and suspicious of shills than here.

the autistics are a vocal minority.

8gag doesn't have captcha on every post and allows vpns/tor etc.

yet 99% of people prefer Sup Forums Sup Forums.

This. I come for the happenings. Too many troll threads and off topic should be in Sup Forums tier bullshit to stay around for too long.