Meme-power into Impeachment

Can we meme Impeachment into reality?

Trump has disappointed most of you - it's time to show this baboon that WE THE PEOPLE who git him there can also take it away from him

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2016/9/23/13025422/palmer-luckey-oculus-founder-funding-donald-trump-trolls
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?data_type=processed&committee_id=C00578997&two_year_transaction_period=2016&min_date=01/01/2015&max_date=12/31/2016
theuglytruth.wordpress.com/2017/03/27/flashback-1963-five-jews-arrested-for-painting-swastikas-on-israel-consulate/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I m p e a c h !

When do i get my check?

>people believe more in 1000 random minor newspage than in the msm
>somehow it's not the msm fault

Why would they pay 1000 people to shitpost when we do it for free?

IMPEACH

CORRECT THE RECORD

nice try, shill. praise kek

It's going to beautiful when it comes out that all the fakes news from Russia was actually the meme's Sup Forums made.

theverge.com/2016/9/23/13025422/palmer-luckey-oculus-founder-funding-donald-trump-trolls

Yet more evidence that Trump had a network of shills on Sup Forums and Reddit.

How many more of these will w e find?

IMPEACH

fake news

>Headline says "reveals"
>Body says "claims"
I really, REALLY hate humanity sometimes.

I would not even be surprised

Enjoy the next eight years of Trump, shill.

>Fake news on the internet.... that targets states...

Hmm....

>Trump has disappointed most of you
only according to shills

Even if this is real, lets not forget that ShariaBlue and CTR were and still are things.

>We're the shills
Projecting much, Mr. Brock?

The neoliberal establishment will fall and OP is a faggot.

TAKE MY POWER

Shareblue will get shut down soon
Kek is here

Are they implying russian trolls somehow made news specifically for key states? What does that even mean?

The redditors, shills, and shitposters are trying to gaslight Sup Forums into thinking we're shills for Trump and Putin but in reality they're just projecting. Day of the rope when?

WHERE'S MY FUCKIN TENDIES RUSSIA
REEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

What the fuck does it mean to create fake news in key states? How do you target specific states with fake news? Did they hack the local television signals? Did they infiltrate the local newspapers?

Why do these journalists talk about 'fake news' as if it's this nebulous energy wave ray that can be focused on specific areas?
>Russia creates fake news in important states like Ohio and Florida
>High concentrations of fake news found in critical swing counties
>Fake news surges detected in certain Pennsylvania polling sites

And yet they never provide any specific articles from these localized epidemics of 'fake news'.

The funny thing is the independent's main shareholder is a Russian.

It's true POTTERY here

>We're going to impeach Trump because Russia had their own CTR and Shareblue
that makes no sense.

WE

DO

IT

FOR

FREE

Imagine wasting millions of dollars trying to study your opposition to know avail. Imagine the horror they realize when their enemies learn their own tactics and turn them against their shill force. Imagine the amount of time and money that's being wasted on spreading bullshit narratives that fall apart like wet paper when debated.

It must suck working for a group like Shareblue. I almost pity them.

honestly who fucking cares? It's fair game. CIA does the same shit and I don't care.

Who can blame them? it's their interest. Others are doing it to for other objectives but the lib MSM doesn't care cause it's what they want.

They do manipulate but so do others and I don't care cause that's the reality of the net today.

1000 people is enough to get what pres you want?
No wonder AIPAC rules you since times immemorial

What a retarded narrative.

>hurr durr da internet cun hack shit that happens irl

No wonder Shillary lost.

Leftists sure do love accusing their enemies of doing the same shit the leftists themselves have been doing.

yeah what the fuck i want a check could probably buy a big mac with a month of Russian salary

It's been their tactic since the Soviets accusing the Germans of the holohoax.

Im not disappointed, he has been the best president of the 21st century, what I HAVE been disappointed in is the incessant narritive you shills keep trying to shove in our throats, then you pretend like your not shills when we call you out and act like we're paranoid... do you think that would work?? do you think we have never been labelled paranoid conspiracy theorists by people, JUST like you shareblue and crew shills? but we have been vindicated too many times, seen through the bullshit you spew and cut through your lies every time and we are still here, you are not taking, or changing, our board culture. burn in an oven you shekelhoarding communist traitor to America

All these fucking foreigners with the AntiTrump hate need to shut the fuck up about Americas business and worry about their third world shithole they live in

That's what you people don't understand
memes are just a refraction of reality, you can't "meme" something into reality, it already is

You're not even from this country you fucking retard

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?data_type=processed&committee_id=C00578997&two_year_transaction_period=2016&min_date=01/01/2015&max_date=12/31/2016

Hi CTR

fake news are news that not coincide with your worldview, right?

this, dont drop your guards user, stay vigilant and sage shill threads and all you newfags, think for yourself before you trust an image of an article that doesnt exist when you search for it to read more than the clickbait headline.

THINK FOR YOUR SELF, CRITICALLY.
DONT be lazy, its the best defense against fake news.

Trump's blue pill must be tasty.

Nothing more hilarious than being lectured and bitched at by a bunch of foreigners who have no idea what they're talking about

Nice argument. You must be really smart.

>It's the Slovenian poster again.
Do you have nothing better to do?

It's like being picked on by the tiniest of midgets when you know you can drop kick them off the map.

its just Shareblue shills in D.C. posting with VPNs putting them in IP ranges in other countries, dont be fooled.

>is still a leaf

And somehow this is worse than Soros hiring thousands of shills for Hillary?

>russia is evil!

They just seem like America 90s edition

Better than being Russia's puppet

Your salt sustains me.

>anti Clinton fake news
Like the DNC leaks? The video of her collapsing in the middle of September?

>is still still a leaf

Kill yourself op

Russian intelligence operatives working within the DNC since the Soviet days leaked the DNC emails and murdered their patsy in a "robbery".

Russian propaganda filmmakers created that video with highly advanced slavic special effects.

Russian illegal immigrants infiltrated the country for decades and were allowed to breed out of control so that eventually they'd form a solid republican voting bloc.

SAGEEEEEEEEE
SLIDEEEEEEEEE
THREA:DDDDDDD

bump

>Trump has disappointed most of you
No he hasn't. Not all of us expect the US to fundamentally change within 70 days.

Trump is not a neoliberal no, instead we can have a PROTECTIONIST establishment oh gee I can't wait for that... oh its the same thing just with higher taxes on imports....literally everything else will be the same... oh

Is Palmer a russian hacker? I don't get it.

Hillary dies in 2017.

No just your precious board is actually a shill fest, your memes are bought and paid for. This guy manipulated you into shilling for him for free by brainwashing you with forced memes on your own board

So when someone posts a shitton of memes is going to manipulate my mind? so scary man

In fact tv propaganda and commercials work the same way, and they are also fuelled by money. Simple ideas or fragments of ideas repeated over and over again until you become part of the proposed narrative. They often do that appealing to emotions.

They are mad because the factic powers are losing the monopolistic grip, but that's all.

Clinton spent millions of dollars just shitposting on Sup Forums

Did he also brainwash me by having the Dems openly promoting white genocide?

Shh, don't remind them they wasted their money.

>WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH
>IMPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEACH
>BROOOMPPPPHHH

Keep crying, those tears are going to be in my dram for the next 16 years.

The Independent is literally owned by russians

le bump

FLASHBACK – 1963: Five Jews Arrested for Painting Swastikas on Israel Consulate

theuglytruth.wordpress.com/2017/03/27/flashback-1963-five-jews-arrested-for-painting-swastikas-on-israel-consulate/

No laws were broken. Democracy is a game and Hillary and the globalists lost. If they try an open coup there will be blood.

>16 years
Isn't it 32?