Keystone pipeline: FAILED, no US steel and only 35 permanent jobs

Proving Obama wiretap: FAILED

Start building wall early: FAILED

Hillary clinton in prison: FAILED

Hofer as president: FAILED

Wilders as PM: FAILED

Le Pen as president: FAILED

AfD election win: FAILED

Keep on """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""winning""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" lads!

HAHAHAh

Thumbs down
For fuck sakes Canada Another P.C. Tim Hortons commercial embracing immigrants. This place is Cucked to the max.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=S0pjW2ltKwI

Awoo?

I agree with a lot, but it's not like it's Trumps fault that the "Muslim" bans got overruled by cucked judges.

(You)

AWOO~

With regards to the muslim ban, isn't it mostly that one hawaii guy?

Baking, don't fret

GINSBURG DIES

HE'S COMMUNICATING DAILY WITH THE POPULATION WITHOUT THE MSM FILTERING IT INTO A NEGATIVE FAKE NEWS STORY FIRST

IMPEACH! IMPEACH!

??

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/847749901010124800

Marble Framework
31 March, 2017

Today, March 31st 2017, WikiLeaks releases Vault 7 "Marble" -- 676 source code files for the CIA's secret anti-forensic Marble Framework. Marble is used to hamper forensic investigators and anti-virus companies from attributing viruses, trojans and hacking attacks to the CIA.

Marble does this by hiding ("obfuscating") text fragments used in CIA malware from visual inspection. This is the digital equivallent of a specalized CIA tool to place covers over the english language text on U.S. produced weapons systems before giving them to insurgents secretly backed by the CIA.

Marble forms part of the CIA's anti-forensics approach and the CIA's Core Library of malware code. It is "[D]esigned to allow for flexible and easy-to-use obfuscation" as "string obfuscation algorithms (especially those that are unique) are often used to link malware to a specific developer or development shop."

The Marble source code also includes a deobfuscator to reverse CIA text obfuscation. Combined with the revealed obfuscation techniques, a pattern or signature emerges which can assist forensic investigators attribute previous hacking attacks and viruses to the CIA. Marble was in use at the CIA during 2016. It reached 1.0 in 2015.

The source code shows that Marble has test examples not just in English but also in Chinese, Russian, Korean, Arabic and Farsi. This would permit a forensic attribution double game, for example by pretending that the spoken language of the malware creator was not American English, but Chinese, but then showing attempts to conceal the use of Chinese, drawing forensic investigators even more strongly to the wrong conclusion, --- but there are other possibilities, such as hiding fake error messages.

The Marble Framework is used for obfuscation only and does not contain any vulnerabilities or exploits by itself.

Oowa?

Flynn will bury Trump once he gets immunity. You are going to be surprised at how much corruption he has been engaged in with the thug state of Russia. Impeachment finally will come soon after.

Man, Depp is just not getting this meme magic thing, looks like Kek is going to have to give him a double dose.

>Cuck in ID
Kek, keep me posted though.

Go to bed Maxine, you senile cunt.

Who here /gettinghighoffjoe/?

I've been an avid watcher of the joe is joe show for the past 1.5 years, and I recently realized that my morning dose of stims overlapped with my viewing of joe. I've been laying off for the past couple days but I've effectively conditioned myself to get a stimmed feeling from the joe show.

So has anyone else tried this with other drugs?

>This is the digital equivallent of a specalized CIA tool to place covers over the english language text on U.S. produced weapons systems before giving them to insurgents secretly backed by the CIA.

Kek

>another weekend news cycle of MUH FLYNN
Yeah fuck that, I''m just gonna rewatch Free instead.

he already got dragged through the mud with his domestic violence scandal, who knows what the future holds

Reminder, Morning Joe is for fags.

I hope he will destroy his own career by being a cuck, just like he did with his marriage.

F&F has lost it lel

>maybe it isn't for them

Well no shit, Hollywood makes most of its money in China nowadays.

Certainly, this time it'll happen! Hold your breath with me sweetie!

What the fuck? Is the fifth movie about the evil Captain Drumpf sending all the Mexican pirates back to Mexico? I think your dying franchise could probably use all the viewers it can get.

Nigger, stop reading media matters. You have no clue what they know if anything and odds are there is nothing there or it would have come out by now. You are being had by Dem party elites fundraising off of your stupidity over the Russia non-issue Get fucked commie.

his stuff always caught my ear. it's a shame politics always has to fuck with music. btw I'm loving Heifetz now kek

and yeah this one is pretty demonic(in a good way kek)

this is my absolute creepy favorite
youtube.com/watch?v=nVoFLM_BDgs

Kek, when I was living in central France I visited a local worn down cathedral and after an hour of poking around I noticed a full medieval organ and asked the keeper if I could play some Bach and he immediately replied,"NO, it is NOT for pleasure" and walked away. always thought it was funny for some reason
most likely am about to pass out kek, it's been a pleasure talking to you fellow classicalfag. for I will talk to you in the ether

really makes me think

OOOOOOOOOOOWA

This is just like the Russian salad dressing comment. Something that was said as a joke/insult to his opponents is taken completely at face value.

>Justin Trudeau
KEK

Yes. A Maryland judge upheld Trumps travel ban. It's literally the one Hawaiian judge who was gay roomates with Barry in college.

>hillary
>justin
>sturgeon
What is this evil.

At least they're consistent with the showcasing only performance artists.

>hrc
>the honorable
>c-coulda been m-madame presidente amirite??
LMFAO.... it's like a pitiful runner up prize

>kike propaganda isn't meant for them
He's not wrong though

wew
finally I can be indoctrinated by my leaders!

Trudeau identifies as a woman now?

>women
>Justin Trudeau
Hahagafagagaha

>Joe posting evolved out of people who have been staying up all night getting high on amphetamines.

Makes sense.

i'm not aware of the ins and outs of politics, but i know the corporate media is fucking stupid and will not stop beating this dead russian horse. my money says that they media will actually have to abandon the russia bullshit starting monday. thoughts?

Former Bernie supporter here, it's been tiring watching Trump trample the corrupt oligarchy that Bernie caved to. I need an insulin shot and I'm so sleeeepy

But seriously, we can't let this man get the economic codes.

>yfw President Trump is just waiting for Gorsuch to be in the SC to begin mass arrests of traitors

wolf-girl plz no

Why does he buy the third house?

Joe addiction can be cured, the first week is the hardest

They won't. They'll hold on to this muh Russia narrative all into 2020. They will never admit they were wrong. Every time a hint of Russian relations comes up they'll go into shill overdrive mode. Almost everyone will be sick of this shit by 2018, we can already see that happening.

I would have the biggest boner ever.

there is no cure for what we have

Dunno about that, but I know for a fact this is why the Travel Ban is getting constantly redone and re-fought. Once Gorsuch is in, he can just redo the first version and appeal against any court that challenges it.

That really activated my almonds, cultured my veggies and alkalised my water

t. DENK

>Justin Trudeau

Why Monday?

Dating a chick that is very anti trump, but I'm playing along cuz I wanna get my dick wet. How should I play this out brehs?

She's a good 8/10 looks wise but a fucking moron.

DINK BTFO

>you broke my campaign!!!!!!

they've been at it hard for like 5 - 6 months and have egg all over their face. i would think that at some point without any evidence they will be forced to abandon it if they want to try and survive. are we at breaking point yet? monday seems like a wise time to try literally ANY other tactic

Just don't talk about politics ever with women unless they are your conservative waifu. It's pointless and chances are your dick won't get wet.

fuck man you might be right. i hope they keep pushing the russian bullshit, the corporate media will fail faster than ever.

>ck that is very anti trump, but I'm playing along cuz I wanna get my dick wet. How should I play this out brehs?
no possibility of red-pilling?

>Trump encouraging Flynn to get immunity

Now the shills are scared. They realize Flynn isn't actually betraying Trump.

Redpill her during pillow-talk. Put little snippets of cognitive dissonance in her post-coitus.

Fucking evil fuck that Trudeau.

youtube.com/watch?v=jy9-qUh5V0s

She has a pussy hat so prolly not.

When is Gorsuch's confirmation? Next week?

anyone with a functioning brain saw this was a whole lot of hot air and nothing
media shilling is rotting people's brains

I always watch this to get some good laughs
youtube.com/watch?v=2h-42YsYWZM

yeah

there is no way you are red-pilling her unless your dick is like 11 inches long and you have a body like a greek god. if that is the case you can say whatever the fuck you want and she will follow you.

Bruh I'm just gonna call you a faggot for not being man enough to see it's not worth it

I know it's not worth it but I want to fuck her before I bail.

Trump Force One was a better plane

Awooo~

Is she "muh 1%" tier? Start off small, get her to make the connection between the Jews and Wall Street/media. You have to drop breadcrumbs small enough that she comes to her own conclusions.

THE COMMIES ARE CONFUSED

QUICKLY, THROW THEM OUT OF A HELICOPTER

Then just hit it and quit it.

I understand but you need to sort yourself the fuck out. If you aren't gonna pull a Trump and shatter that bitches whole fucking world then why even live?

She'll ask her social media friends and they will ask who said that and when she replies "my bf :(" he'll be fucked. Thats when the game is over.

Today is a lot more hostality against people here that have a different opinion on Trump.

Thats a good thing. The only reason Trump supporters are so mad is because nothing goes according to their plan. The list of Failures (capital f intended) is growing and growing while, of course, Trumps approval rate is decreasing with every day. Furthermore, the euforic feeling of the election (even though the popular vote was lost) is wearing off.

The best thing that can happen for trump supporters is that Trump resigns out of free will. That wont happen though. As we say in my country "De hele gifbeker moet leeg" (The whole poisoned beaker must be empty (by drinking the contents)) and Trump will be impeached soon or later.

You will pay for all your mistake, just like when germany paid for theirs when they voted for Hitler.

That's why you have to let her come to her own conclusions. He needs to guide her anger towards things he already knows she hates which is why 1%ers are typically a prime target. She needs to be unaware of the redpill until she's already digested it.

Nut inside her and yell MAGA

Then leave and never answer her calls again.

@119049636
Good thing Hillary won. Oops nope the meme president won.
MAGA

So, what exactly prevents Russia from releasing some fake story of Trump to fuck with the US, now that the media did their job of smearing Trump?

>Clogroach gets ignored
>p-p-pls respond
kek

Hannity is so based

They're as annoyed about this "muh russia" bullshit as we are.
they'd rather have good relations.

i don't get it either desu

That's more like it. Though I still think you should drop some screaming madness and redpills on the way out the door.

Putin slapped a big "NO" in english about "muh russia".
youtube.com/watch?v=WXtS35GPha8