HAPPENING NEW VAULT 7 LEAK

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/847749901010124800
>RELEASE: CIA Vault 7 part 3 "Marble"

>today, March 31st 2017, WikiLeaks releases Vault 7 "Marble" -- 676 source code files for the CIA's secret anti-forensic Marble Framework. Marble is used to hamper forensic investigators and anti-virus companies from attributing viruses, trojans and hacking attacks to the CIA.

>Marble does this by hiding ("obfuscating") text fragments used in CIA malware from visual inspection. This is the digital equivallent of a specalized CIA tool to place covers over the english language text on U.S. produced weapons systems before giving them to insurgents secretly backed by the CIA.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/847749901010124800

Is there any circumstance in the next decade where he dies and the US government is not implacated?

i went through all the files today and i can safely report there is nothing relevant here sadly

i literally dont care anymore
>OH MUH WIKILEEKS HABBENING
>ITS LITERALLY NOTHING
drop the real shit or else fuckoff assange

Fuck off shill.
Just because they dont send anybody to jail it doesnt mean they are "literally nothing"

shill?
he's telling us whit that we already fucking know
how about some real ground- breaking revelations?
oh, that's right, WL wont do those

Bump for the mention of funding insergents

It's illegal for you to read those files.

Julian Assange can't have a heart attack.
He's already dead.

how many farang sucked your girl dick and pounded your boipucci today?

This. RIP JA.

oh fucking yawn.
I know. Whatever. It's horrible what the CIA has done to the people. Bla bla bla.
But the normies are too far gone to care.
And no one believes in wikileaks anymore who matter.
Just another echo chamber at this point.
He should of released ALL of it.
Not this DLC tier shit.
I just don't care anymore.

It's the actual tools. Investigators can now work backwards. This is the kind of thing that can prove the CIA hacked non-foreign targets illegally.

This has been settled time and time again, shills were pushing that to get people stop paying attention to the leaks, don't fall for it

If that's true, he's trying to say that the DNC leaks weren't done by the Russians because obviously they would've covered up the Cyrillic on whatever program was used to "hack" them.

Seth Rich was the leak and he paid for it, dearly.

bump

CIA BTFO

How will CIA ever recover they will have to live in a cuck shed.

This one is pretty boring in and of itself but other people can use it to attribute the CIA to significant hacks in the past.

I'm sorry but it's true. WikiLeaks would have released much more specific information than this old CIA shit being released now. Notice they release what CiA can do but not specifically anything criminal. They release that CIA can drive your car but not any proof that CIA killed anyone with it, such as Michael Hastings.
They have taken over WikiLeaks and LARPing as Assange.

I just want more profiles or CIA agents for get memes and laughs from them.

>it's fucking nothing
>blah blah drumpf is a nazi
>russians everywhere

Im feeling sleepy guys. All these dumps make me so sleepy. Time for a nap.

Im still waiting for the merkel leaks

also sourcecode of the exploits cia used and their tools

this release isnt really worthy

I have hacked into wikileaks and have seen all their unpublished works. I am sad to say its all literally nothing, fake and gay. We should go back to The_Donald.

Bump

Bampen

this shit will drop close to our (((elections)))

praise Kek!

I was wondering why there were so many slides today, low content