EU wants to give Spain a veto on all terms for Gibraltar

What impact will this have on Brexit negotiations? Might we lose our glorious rock?

Other urls found in this thread:

e621.net/post?tags=canine blowjob
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Álvaro_de_Bazán-class_frigate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This just mean the EU can't make any agreement with the UK regarding Gibraltar without Spanish approval. Has nothing to do with British sovereignty over the territory.

Why anglos like to name their territories without a name

>United Kingdom
>United States

Put a fucking name already

It's our rock we'll do what we damn well please with it. Spain can get fucked, we've never cared what they think about what we do with with our rock, and we're not about to start caring.

If we followed your advice, we might end up with a shitty name like Mexico.

Thank you Mr Bond. Your wit has saved this nation yet again.

You better take it back

Thank you Mish Moneypenny. It preshented no sherioush problemsh.

Please, Pedro. There's more chance of you taking back the territories you lost to the United States.

Make Mexico Spain Again

It gives Spain a way to obstruct proceedings and throw a spanner in the works.
As much as May spends more time going after ISPs to find out who's into watersports, than controlling our fucking border, at least she's proven herself effective in bulldozing every obstruction the pissy remainiacs have put up to date.
In real terms it amounts to literally nothing, but it gives the remainiac press another thing to whinge and doomsday about.

>British navy becomes relevant again
>becomes terror of the waves, attacking EU shipping lines and routing EU ships constantly, sometimes without even firing a shot
>mfw you cuck the Euros so bad they elect Napoleon 2.0 as dictator for life

The joker are the Pakis, who will attack England from within

Just put a name to your damn island

>i vote for bongoland

Quality post

If Mexico was great, then it could have a great name like the United Kingdom of Great Britain and United States Of America have.
However, it is full of smelly Mestizos so it is stuck with Mexico for a name.

The UK is losing northern Ireland because enforcing a border with the EU there would be expensive and Northern Ireland is a money drain as it currently is. An open border with the Republic is an open border with the the whole EU and British voters want their border controls back.

The problem is that the Republic doesn't want it either. It's not like we are flush with cash.

This is going to be a fuking disaster with the retard president we have.

Oh, I see. Yet another genius geopolitical move by the British

Dogs are incapable of sucking. They can't do straws even if they were smart enough to know how to use them. The more you know. That's why they lap up liquids with their tongues.

Only france in the EU could fight a war against the UK even then it would be questionable for them to do so.
Spain would get beyond destroyed by the UK.
The UK dispatched of Argentina (at the time equivalent to spain now) halfway across the world - gibraltar is next to the UK.
Spain can only beg diplomatically and even then the UK and US will be steadfast in their resilience to demands.

>Great Caliphate of Bongistan

Still great tho

All he has to do is be awkward and he has to get a concession from the UK. The UK has voted itself into a weak position. Any monkey could manage this.

Thanks for the info, lad

Top kek

Why do you need that fucking rock, except airport and semibantz?

I watched some YouTube vids and they claimed the UK doesn't have enough force projection to fight a war with France. Both countries could only look angrily at each other...provided nukes were not used. Both France and the UK have enough land weapons that can effortlessly destroy anything either country can deploy by sea or air.

Your aircraft carrier only gives you the ability to be in a coalition of democratic and righteous nations with the US when they want to fight wars with devolving nations that greedily refuse to share their resources.

Geographically important territorial waters.

did u test that with ur weiner

fucking furries

Google 'Treaty of Utrecht'

Gibraltar is rightful British clay. Spain can fuck right off.

Well, i'd agree if the entire EU sides with spain france would be enough to prevent the UK landing and stopping spain.
In such an instance i'd imagine the UK would cow tow to American wishes to bring them in.
In a spain vs UK fight the UK wins everytime.
Ignoring the spy agency and technological warfare the UK has in merely conventional means the UK could see spain brought to heal.

Is Guardia Civil the most based police/guard unit in Europe?

>trolling waters
Kek

You don't have any weapons you can fight spain with. You dont have any means of going to france or spain to fight them. Neither does Spain. Ignoring nukes. Also the US would side with the EU. What use is an isolationist UK in cucking Russian India and China? They love their German and eastern European military bases.

You sir are a top tier poster 10/10

Eurofighters, helicopters and Hms Queen Liz is just having the deck painted.
The uk has the capability to disrupt all spanish air warfare land on the island and take it with a vastly superior army.
Look up what the spanish have and then think about the UK and what GCHQ could do to them.
Also the US sides with the UK because it's cultural and US citizens feel better siding with us. The EU would never get involved if it didn't want the US in.

>Also the US would side with the EU
Don't be so sure.

M80 they have land based systems that would make a mockery of the few weapons you have that are capable of going there. Britain is almost completely disarmed.

Nuclear submarines can hit land targets with non nuclear weapons.

With total certainty I can tell you that the US would side with the EU. The front line is in the east now. The UK is worthless as an aircraft carrier. Eastern Europe is the aircraft carrier now.

What land targets? Spain is fucking massive and you have handfuls of cruise missiles.

You could definitely disrupt their tourism if you fire a few rockets at their beaches. More than that? You would need to actually build some weapons.

You had to go to the US for ammo to attack gaddafi.

With total certainty I can tell you have brain damage

>With total certainty

This isn't a videogame, if UK attacks Spain, you lose and if Spain attacks UK we lose. The armies are made for defensive purpose, you can't move troops to another country if they have a decent army. Although Gibraltar is attached to Spain...

The experts say otherwise.

e621.net/post?tags=canine blowjob

Oh God not this shit again

thats good to hear,leave us alone and we leave you alone

You're quite butt-blasted about the UK, I can tell you wish total certainty.
Three Hail Marys, then grow some eyebrows on your cheeks if you don't already have them.

I'm fairly sure you're trolling, the spanish don't develop anything themselves. It's all MBDA/ BAE. Which are UK based and as such vulnerable to us. The avionics in all their aircraft are british made for example.
This would be falklands 2.0 easy mode.
Imagine Mexico trying to fight the US with few F16s by invading the panama type affair.
Also the UK has tons upon tons of Brimestone missiles etc.
As said before, falklands 2.0 you guys would lose to the UK easily.
I don't want a fight with spain but you guys would lose for the aforementioned reasons.

>name their territories without a name
wat?

For what reason would the US side with you? You are not strategically positioned anymore. You are believing in ww2 propaganda and it was total bullshit even then.

Gibraltar isn't an island. And if your planes approach Spain we have these beauties:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Álvaro_de_Bazán-class_frigate

Pointing out that your ability to force project is non existent should not hurt your feelings. If it does I suggest you contact a government representative.

>United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
>United States of America

5000 ton frigates vs Astute, trafalgar and Vangaurd submarines.
Not to mention the surface fleet.
Again like falklands one ship would be sunk and another scuttled and suddenly the navy wouldn't leave port.

They are kids. They don't realise the logistics involved or how few in number their airforce is or how numerous and relatively inexpensive the counter weapons are.

Fuck off potato nigger, the UK is our bae. They come before the EU.

Also, Ireland is rightful English clay.

They don't have to leave port. You are attacking, remember? They have advantage in everything and you are not equipped for the task.

This scenario is a joke because your military is in no way designed or funded for this. It's not possible.

>50%
Shut up coon.

>the spanish don't develop anything themselves

Please, stop. You have no idea

>Why anglos like to name their territories without a name

Because it's the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland you mustachioed chili-pepper bandit

Anglo countries are always first in line. For a Marxist who always goes on about the "unified culture" of Europe, you don't seem to understand the implications of sharing most of our culture and military history with England.

Definetly YES

>United Mexican States

Also we've owned Gibraltar for a longer period than the Spanish have. They've got no legal rights to it after the treaty of utrecht.

There really is no good trade off for this rock, so if Spain got it back, what then? The UK would really punish Spain for this, it is highly unlikely to happen of course

>actually pontificating a hot war
kek
Spain would have to be the aggressor, and that is never going to happen.

Next should we talk about a dutch invasion of Belgium?

I don' think it means anything OP. It's a clause with travel and tax policy in mind, i.e. what happene when someone travels between The Rock and Spain. It just gives Spain an extra say in the terms of what happens at the new EU-Gibralter crossibg considering it would impact Spain heavily.

De Facto it empowers the Spainish to negotiate the terms of their new non-EU border with the UK seperate from the EU.

They believe this is the XIX century and the British Empire still exists

You shattered their empire. You stole all their imperial possessions. Any brit that considers the US an ally is retarded.

You probably arnt even white.

>Gibraltar
>island

Reminds me to an illiterate British telling me about his summer holidays in Mallorca and not realizing it was an island until I told him.

didn't gibraltar vote against brexit at kim jong un tier margins?

I like how you don't even deny it. You actually are that potatoposting Communism cock ornament.

Because they have a euro fighter and an aircraft carrier they think they can move soldiers, guns and tanks and trucks to remote locations.

It's silly.

Most of the UK budget is logistics. The uk has better logistic trains than russia because it's geared towards fighting agression in far flung territories.
They have to leave port to fight. Lest they're some infinite range rocket you wish exists. I get hating the brits but this is laudible - the spanish aren't capable of fighting a war against them. They'd lose. Find a single millitary analyst who says otherwise.
You don't build any of your attack aircraft nor most weapons for them. Or heavy armour.
I didn't realise the figure was that high but you simply do not compete with BAE/MBDA which you buy most stuff through.
I've only been to gibraltar on cruises when they stop off to refuel and didn't like it. Also i'm not British this is just a stupid arguement to make.

I like how you don't deny that you arnt fully white. Conversation over.

The difference being that Gibraltar is pretty nifty while Ceuta is cancer.

You are geared towards supporting the US. In a one on one fight between Spain and the UK neither country can meaningfully attack each other.

If you include allies it's not a war between Spain and the UK. It's a conversation between the US and the EU where they decide to tell you to stop your tantrum.

It's because I actually defend the Irish. It would be hypocritical of me to bring up your race. I am white and you are Rabbi's onahole.

I suppose I should remind all you faggots talking about a war between Spain and the UK need to be reminded of NATO as no one has mentioned it, both are memebers

>Any monkey could manage this.

Can we change Jim for a monkey ?, i Will be much more clam.

The only thing the brithis government have to do is tos a Big stac of cash at him and call It a day . Or he Will go full retard And demand anexión wich Will mean tat the shit Will hit the fan. Anda thwre os not a fuking decente alternativa un this fuking shithole .

Really if you want to laught lok a little into this Guy .

Spain owns that little Moroccan foreskin?

>Because they have a euro fighter and an aircraft carrier they think they can move soldiers, guns and tanks and trucks to remote locations.

Actually forgetting about oldest ally

wew lad

we will divide Spain 50/50 with the Portugese

Yeah it's full of nigs and muslims though.

>American flag
>White
That's what's known as an outlier.

The uk and france are the only major military powers in Europe - I get this weird anti brit vibe but dude you're throwing the baby out with the bath water. The EU isn't on the same footing as the US millitarily for one and second the UK has some of the worlds most effective logistic lines - please read into this before you try hate the UK.
Criticise the T45 engines or something sensible. This is stupid and a disservice to the Irish people.

Haha this is going to be fun.

Portugal is in a defense pact with Spain. They are on Spain side.

>Turk

>Anti brit.
If I criticise you I'm an anti semite? You arnt a jew. Don't use that argument. You embarrass yourself.

>defense pact
Spain would be the aggressor in this magical scenario.

Are anglos like in this thread this warmongering? Do Anglos just want destroy countries for no reason?

May be, but you don't see me having a tantrum just because someone says England is politically relevant. You are what's known as "Ireland's mean IQ."

>Portugal is in a defense pact with Spain.

Spain/Britain is in a defence pact with NATO, what now

Shush we're role-playing

also it's mid-day time for your siesta

>20 posts by this ID
This potato nigger is thoroughly triggered

They don't have the logistics to attack Spain single handedly and the majority if American children are now non white.

Really makes me think.

I imagine NATO forbids you from attacking them. That would be most likely, right?

I'm in bed shit posting off a hangover. What's your excuse?

No because unlike 20% of the population, I have a job. Just shitposting in work.