Jew Redpill

Hey guys,

My girlfriend over dinner asks me why I don't like jews...

I said
>Let me ask Sup Forums to help me.

So can you help me show her the truth. Thanks!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/smKBOc8R-Es
id.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Rizieq_Shihab
twitter.com/sbyudhoyono
id.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prabowo_Subianto
id.wikipedia.org/wiki/Partai_Keadilan_Sejahter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they are funding the hordes of muslims into Europe to destroy the white race

There are hundreds of reasons why people despise the Jews, and not a single reason to admire them.

Tickle my bum c:

There was an image explaining how there is a Disney show directed by Jews... White kid, white girl and black kid... The black kid is the 'bull' making the white kid the cuck..

Would anyone have that? She did not believe me!

Usury. It's why they've been kicked out of areas 112 times in history. We goyim (non-jews) are "cattle". The Messiah will come only when Jews own all of the property in the world. That means dumbing down the races into a 85 IQ cattle via race mixing.

Honestly, you can't "Hate the Jews" without any reason, so I assume you're a reporter.

Heres a fairly simple reason. They are all in favor of multiculturalism immigration and so on, youll see alot of them talk about it, you can find many quotes posted around here, thats whatever, just their opinion right? No. They are in favor of those only in western and nordic countries but when it comes to isreal they are incredibly nationalistic. If you are a jew and you marry a non jew you are shamed, they consider your kids not to be jewish anymore and you are alienated. They are hypocrites they say everyone should do one thing and then they do the exact opposite.
And there must be something suspicious when you can find so many historical figures speak ill of them, some not even connected to the others. Multiple people in different areas and times coming to a conclusion that the jews are the enemy.

Genocide those subhuman scum, look how ugly they are

>goblins

>believing this
>unironically
>conducting one's life accordingly

Fucking how do the jews do it though. Foreal

Name one thing they've ever done other than be enslaved or killed in some way by alphas. Pretty much the same reason goes for blacks as well

What did kek means by this?

Oy

So let me get this straight.

You don't know yourself why you hate them, thus, you need Sup Forums to tell you why?

Neck yourself m8

This is a classic. You can even check on wikipedia if you want.

These Jews threads are making me thirsty.

And bored.

No one ever gets on the English, man.

Fuckin lymie cunts.

next jew trick.

I hate coming here. Everytime I come here I find myself agreeing more and more with shit I once found ridiculous.

I gotchu senpai

You are the man! Do you have the one that explains what is going on?

Nigga google is yo friendo

Also tell yo bird nice rack

⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣴⡾⣿⣿⠿⠟⠛⠛⠻⢿⣿⣿⣾⣿⣦⠄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣴⣿⣿⠷⠋⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⢀⠉⠻⠻⠻⣆⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣸⣿⣿⣿⣇⣀⢀⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⢳⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣁⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⢧⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⡀⢰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣛⠋⢀⠔⠞⣶⣶⣶⣤⡈⠹⠷⢖⣂⢀⢀⢇⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠔⠋⠭⠭⡉⠹⣻⣿⣿⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠁⢀⢰⠿⠋⢉⣭⣽⣿⡿⣧⣶⣷⣶⣶⡺⡿⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡴⠁⡰⢀⢀⢀⢱⢀⠈⡟⡱⡶⣮⡻⣿⠏⣀⡂⠨⣊⣲⣾⣟⡵⠷⠽⡎⢠⠅⠘⣿⣯⢳⠇⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⡜⢀⢠⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⡇⢀⡇⢻⢙⡏⣯⣿⢘⣈⠂⠉⠁⢀⠐⠑⠐⠲⠒⠃⢀⢀⢀⢀⠑⢾⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⣸⠁⢀⡈⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠸⡐⡿⡀⢈⡙⣼⣿⣵⣋⣀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢳⡀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⡿⣆⢠⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣧⡇⢹⠉⢁⣿⣿⣿⣽⣿⣿⣛⣋⣠⠡⠔⣀⢴⠛⠉⠉⠣⡀⠄⢀⢀⡇⢀
⢀⢀⡜⢀⢀⢸⣇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⡙⠈⡗⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣶⣿⣿⣿⣾⣞⣛⣲⢤⡀⢀⢀⢀⢇⢀
⢀⢀⡇⢀⢀⢸⠻⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡇⢀⢹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⣟⣛⡻⠿⠟⠛⠿⠻⣿⣿⠳⢦⣁⡼⢀

⢀⢀⢇⢀⢀⢸⢸⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢱⢀⠈⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣗⢌⢷⣿⣽⣒⠶⢶⡗⣾⠯⠊⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⣸⠈⠂⢀⢸⣸⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⡆⣼⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣭⡦⣈⠛⠺⠷⡾⢿⣧⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⣰⢏⢀⢀⢀⠈⡏⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⡧⣸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣦⣤⣶⣿⣿⣧⣴⢦⢀⢀⢀⢀
⡇⠈⢀⢀⢀⢀⢱⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠱⣱⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠋⠙⣠⢴⡇⣀⢀⢀⢀
⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⣤⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠹⡇⣹⣿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠁⢀⠞⢣⢤⡏⢁⡽⡀⢀
⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢱⠣⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣹⡛⢹⣿⠸⣿⣿⡿⠟⠻⡟⠅⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⣉⠐⢈⣠⢮⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢧⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡾⠋⢠⠏⠉⠉⠉⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⣘⡆⢀⢀⠒⠤⠐⢲⢀⣈⡡⡔⠁
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⢆⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡟⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⣹⢀⢰⠿⡾⢵⠫⣷⠑⣳⠃⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠳⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠁⢀⢀⢀⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⠾⠓⠓⠻⠶⠧⠼⠶⠞⠚⠃⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠙⢄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡠⣆⠔⢀⣀⠤⠖⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠑⠤⢴⣖⣭⡥⠬⠓⠊⠉⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀

i support israel because i am progressive, dislike muslims, dislike the palestinians even more, support the expansion of any first world nation, and are tired of watching muslims start all the fights in the world because of their fucking religion and their fuking cave age mentalities.

i support israel so that they can kill my enemy, the muslim. and when they win, the world will have peace for eternity. but for now, i am ready for the end of muslims in that region, and any amount of force i see is a good amount if it means crying muslim parents, and dead muslims in general.

israel is free to use any amount of force they choose so long as the uncivilized muslims scummery continues to use the force theyve decided to use.

fuck the palestinians, throw them in the ocean, put them somewhere else, take their weapons away from them, tell them to fuck off and act civilized.

i support israel because i support the use of overpowering weapons against your enemy. israel is the superior nation in this situation and may israel live long, peacefully and happily.

continue using the force required to send these fucking muslim refugees back to their desert homeland and away from other civilized nations.

if you do not support israel, you are an emotionally controlled moron who is more woman than man.

retard. nice digits tho

I used to be like you guys, I used to be wholly on the Palestinian's side when it came to this issue, but I've come to understand something that Israel has understood for a long time.

You just can't fucking reason with these people. You can't politely request they join civilization, give up Sharia in favor of secular law. You will never sit down at a table with them and convince them that their mortal enemy who they desire to see wiped off the face of the earth is really just a neighbor they've had disagreements with.

Israel understands winning, and they are shameless about it, even in the face of international criticism and admonishment by every self-righteous fuck who doesn't live with their mortal enemies right in their face.

Everyone deep inside is gay, try putting your finger in your ear canal, what feels better your finger or your ear hole?

I just love how you gentiles just look at their side without them showing you EVERYTHING they don't want you to see.

Do hamas show the world that they tell to gaza citizens to stand on top of their hiding places roofs? NO
Do hamas show the world that the IDF WARNS the citizen of gaza from the bombing? NO
Do they even show that they are using citizens home as their OWN FUCKING shelter? NO

WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK HAMAS ARE
YOU FAGGOTS DO KNOW THAT ISRAEL ARE THE ONE PROVIDING ELECTRICITY TO GAZA RIGHT? DO YOU REALLY THINK EGYPT OR ANY MUDSLIM COUNTRY CARE FOR THOSE PEOPLE? NOT EVEN THE FUCKING HAMAS, HAMAS TEACH HATE AND TERROR TO THEIR YOUTH AND FORCE PEOPLE TO HELP THEM, INSTEAD OF BUYING FOOD AND SHELTER FOR THEIR OWN CITIZENS THEY USE THEM, ISN'T THAT A FUCKING HUGE CRIME??

>Israeli

Shoo shoo jidf jew

Or i light the oven for you

And?
What's wrong with that.

My wife's son is sitting next to me playing xbox, while I patiently wait my turn so I can watch the football games later. I love that kid. So what if his skin tone is more tan than I? He is my son now, and it's my duty to raise him.

It's like this: you own a yard and there are two big trees in the back.
But one tree next door is even bigger, and the branches extend into your yard. One of those branches drops an acorn, and it starts to grow in your yard now, alongside your two trees.

Are you just going to cut down the new small tree? No...your going to raise it with your own.

My wife saw a bigger tree and had that seed planted in her. My son is my acorn.

wat

During the first month of protective edge Israel used up to 10 times the explosive power of Hiroshima and Nagasaki combined yet only 0.06% of Gaza civilian population got killed.
Here is another fact - 11 million Muslims where killed since 1948. 99.7% of those where killed by FELLOW Muslims, while 0.3% (37000~) died fighting Israel.
Ask yourself, who is the real problem and who is more violent?

the Palestinian Arabs, actually came from surrounding Muslim territories when the Ottomans striped the land of its trees, and invited others in their territories to come and work in the Providence of Palestine which would later become part of the British mandate, where the cost of living was cheep, and the conquered Jewish cities were mostly vacant.
many Palestinian family names reveal their place of origin.

Kiswani - Jordan
Abu Khueik - Jordan
Odeh - Jordan
al Urdon - Jordan
Musleh - Jordan
Mohsein - Jordan
Muksen - Jordan

al Turki - Turkey (not even Arab)
Sultan - Turkey (not even Arab)
Uthuman - Turkey (not even Arab)
Turk - Turkey (not even Arab)
al Kurd - Turkey (not even Arab)

Darwish - Egypt
Mansour - Egypt
al Masri - Egypt
Masrawa - Egypt
al Tartir - Tartir village, Egypt
Bardawil - Lake Bardawil, Sinai Peninsula, Egypt
Abu-Suta - Tarabin tribe, Egypt
Abu-Seeta - Tarabin tribe, Egypt
Sha'alan - Bedouin, Egypt
al Aksar - Luxor, Egypt
Ayoob - Egypt
Raz - Egypt
al Natsheh - Egypt

1/2

I'd nuke both desu. Conveniant you're next to each other.

al Araki/al Iraqi - Iraq
al Baghadi - Baghdad, Iraq
Zuabi/Zoabi - West Iraq
al Faruki - Iraq
al Tachriti - Iraq
al Mosul/al Mawsil - Mosul, North Iraq
al Bani/al Beni - Bani tribe, East Iraq

al Saudi - Saudi Arabia
Husseini / Hussein - Saudi Arabia (Hussain was the 4th Imam)
al Tamimi - Saudi Arabia
al Khijazi - Saudi Arabia
al Kurash - Saudi Arabia
al Kurashi - Saudi Arabia
Erekat - Bedouin tribe, North West Saudi Arabia.
Nashashibi - Syria
al Hurani - Huran, South Syria
al Halabi - Haleb, North Syria
al Allawi - West Syria (shoreline)

Sidawi - Sidon, Lebanon
Tabulsi - Tripoly, Lebanon
al Tarabulas - Tripoly, Lebanon
al Surani - Sour, South Lebanon
al Tahir - Tair, South Lebanon
Lubnani - Lebanon

al Yamani - Yemen
al Azad - Yemen
Hadadin - Yemen
Hadadin - Yemen

Mugrabi - Magrab, Morocco
al Araj - Morocco
Mighrebta - Morocco

al Bosni - Bosnia and Herzegovina (not even Arab)
Bushnak - Bosnia and Herzegovina (not even Arab)
Bohran - Bosnia and Herzegovina (not even Arab)

al Afgani - Afghanistan (not even Arab)
al Afghan - Afghanistan (not even Arab)

al Jazir - Algiria
Dajani - Algeria

al Ubid - Ubid, Sudan (there's a city in the same name)

al Hamis/ al Khamis - Bahrain

Barghouti - Kuwait
al Kuwaiti - Kuwait

al Azere - Circassia region (not even Arab)
al Azabi - Circassia region (not even Arab)
al Kirkas - Circassia region (not even Arab)
Tabilisi - Circassia region (not even Arab)

al Hindi - Pakistan, India, and Bangladesh area (not even Arab)

2/2

Yasser Arafat called himself "a Palestinian refugee" when he was in fact born in Cairo, Egypt, in 1929, and he spoke the Egyptian dialect of Arabic. his mentor, Haj Ameen al Husseini, (who lead many Massacres against Jews, and would later become a commander in Hitlers SS) began the Quasi-Palestinian identity, in order to help unify the Arabs under 1 caliphate. He was born in Jerusalem, but his family was from Saudi Arabia.

Walid Shoebat, is a PLO defector, and he said, and i quote: "why is it that on the night of June 4th 1967, i was Jordanian, and overnight i became a Palestinian? we had always considered ourselves Jordanian until the Jews returned to Jerusalem. and then they took the star off the Jordanian flag, and then all at once we had ourselves a Palestinian flag." ?

3/2

Dude, ok, daily bombing &shelling is not ok. On the other hand, why don't you negotiate piss agenda with israeli gov stop landgrabbing and palestinas stop killing juifs?

we know the fact that your landgrabbers doesn't have ideological motive, instead because of economical& child-raising reasons.

So, why can't you enjoy piss in your home and palestinas enjoying in their own living space.

>he hates jews.
>he worships a jew.

hello ahmed

Why do so many asian guys date fat jew girls?

Because sometimes you can't tell them apart youtu.be/smKBOc8R-Es

You know, the rest of the world really had no problem with Muslims and the middle east till you fucks showed up there.
Just sayin

>Dinner

1:30 in the afternoon in the Home country

There are 13 million Jews
There are 750 million Europeans.

The Jew average is coming from a smaller number you heeb kike. God damn your "people" disgust me with your arrogance. The top 20% of europeans make up 15 million 140-160 IQ geniuses. There are more european geniuses in the world then there are total Jews total. Usury is the kikes game, you are a parasite, and when when point it out, you claim it's because you are better than everyone.... holy shit. Hitler should have finished the job.

Well have you seen the news? Most people only care about world events when bad things happen

Yeah I misspelled everything in an anti-semetic rage. Fuck kikes

I used to be like jew guys, I used to be wholly on the jews's side when it came to this issue, but I've come to understand something that Hitler understood for a long time.
You just can't fucking reason with these people. You can't politely request they not destroy civilization, give up the Talmud in favor of secular law, and stop jewing everyone. You will never sit down at a table with them and convince them that their mortal enemy who they desire to see wiped off the face of the earth is really just a neighbor they've had disagreements with.

>posting on Sup Forums
>have a Jewish girl as a close friend
>would bang

Its their land shlomo :^)

nope, just christian chink...
if you want to shell mudslimes, i suggest you to start with these group:
id.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Rizieq_Shihab
twitter.com/sbyudhoyono
id.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prabowo_Subianto
id.wikipedia.org/wiki/Partai_Keadilan_Sejahter

I don't know, my boss is half jewish for israel. Left there saying Israel was a stupid idea and there was no point caring about "promised land" that just everyone wants to kill eachother over. And that the middle east is fucked because because old dudes in power can trick the young into killing someone for not being their religion or ethnicity, but they don't give a shit about you if you are the same so the only time there is any "unity" is when it's time to kill others but never help anyone but themselves as an individual.

although I despise the jews, I do appreciate what they do to those fake palestinians and other associated arab outcasts.

from israel*

That's it. I'm done using this site.

I thought this would be a cool site to post about politics with some nice people and maybe even find a wife but It's been made clear to me that you're just going to be a bunch of nazis on the internet.

It's not my fault none of you have any proper manners and don't know how to interact with people.

I'm just trying to tell you about the truth and you're insulting me and calling me names. And now you're thinking you can tell me what to do? Yeah right. You're not the boss of me, Sup Forums.

With this final post I bid you goodbye. I hope you all enjoy rotting here while I go live my life and find success.

Bye geeks.

>Hitler should have finished the job.
There was no job to finish as the holocaust did not happen.

>finding a wife on the chin
Wew lad

What a fucking monkey, probably shouldn't of tried to throw a rock through the windshield

Hitler wasn't /ourguy/ because he was a softie, a well known fact here.

That's fair and you can have the entire Middle East as far as I'm concerned, just stop making moves so your enemies come to our doorstep.

Do not throw your enemies at us.

>What is World War I
>What are the Crusades

Bye ! Schlomo . I'll miss you.

we're all gonna miss you heebo

Wow that's pretty fucked up

You think your bullshit kike propaganda holds weight here?
Silly Juden.

There is literally nothing wrong with judaism.
t. someone who can think critically about religion

R A R E
A
R
E

Kek agrees

You will always be welcomed back

Checked.
What did kek mean by this?

>God's chosen people
>Superior Race
>Look like sub-human rats

Come on now.

Don't go, Gerald. There are many of us here who support Israel and Zionism completely, the truth of the fact is that the stormfags are a loud and obnoxious minority. I, a paleoconservative stand with Israel 100%.

Does anyone have the pic of the tweet where the jew advocates for open boarders in europe, then in another tweet says open boarders for Israel is "genocide". its kinda like >> , only hes older and balder

Is that a Jewish strip club?

>You're not the boss of me, Sup Forums.

And you're not so biiiiig

How was that a problem?
We still kept them contained.

Evidence to proof that i'am a chink, not a monic.

Pan-arabism and Pan-islamism are trying hard to get rid of us and change our country as a islamic country. Big nope, look at aceh province... degenerate

Don't go in arab countries

This

Wonder what this pic is supposed to symbolize?

Wow it's almost like the germans had some similar circumstances