RELEASE: CIA Vault 7 part 3 "Marble"

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/847749901010124800

Marble Framework
31 March, 2017

Today, March 31st 2017, WikiLeaks releases Vault 7 "Marble" -- 676 source code files for the CIA's secret anti-forensic Marble Framework. Marble is used to hamper forensic investigators and anti-virus companies from attributing viruses, trojans and hacking attacks to the CIA.

Marble does this by hiding ("obfuscating") text fragments used in CIA malware from visual inspection. This is the digital equivallent of a specalized CIA tool to place covers over the english language text on U.S. produced weapons systems before giving them to insurgents secretly backed by the CIA.

Marble forms part of the CIA's anti-forensics approach and the CIA's Core Library of malware code. It is "[D]esigned to allow for flexible and easy-to-use obfuscation" as "string obfuscation algorithms (especially those that are unique) are often used to link malware to a specific developer or development shop."

The Marble source code also includes a deobfuscator to reverse CIA text obfuscation. Combined with the revealed obfuscation techniques, a pattern or signature emerges which can assist forensic investigators attribute previous hacking attacks and viruses to the CIA. Marble was in use at the CIA during 2016. It reached 1.0 in 2015.

The source code shows that Marble has test examples not just in English but also in Chinese, Russian, Korean, Arabic and Farsi. This would permit a forensic attribution double game, for example by pretending that the spoken language of the malware creator was not American English, but Chinese, but then showing attempts to conceal the use of Chinese, drawing forensic investigators even more strongly to the wrong conclusion, --- but there are other possibilities, such as hiding fake error messages.

The Marble Framework is used for obfuscation only and does not contain any vulnerabilties or exploits by itself.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=S0pjW2ltKwI
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&data_type=processed&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01/01/2015&max_date=10/05/2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is likely part of a Russian disinformation campaign meant to undermine the U.S. intelligence agencies in general, and to more immediately lend credence to President Donald Trump's allegations that former President Barack Obama spied on him.

A

So they leaked the source code proving once again the CIA is a world power unto itself fucking with anyone and everyone on the face of the earth...then pinning the blame on someone else to stir the shit.

Whos side is the fucking cia on?!?

Their own?

FUCKING

WikiLeaks has been compromised by the CIA. This is not Julian Assange. He is dead or room 101ed.

LEAF

hi jesuit marxist pope

Wrong!

This

The only ones claiming Assange is alive with certainty are shills, trolls, and complete idiots

Finally some sauce

bump

Anyone who has looked into the events of October 17 knows there are too many things without explanation, and Julian Assange never once talks about it, and pretends as if nothing strange happened and that being away 2 months can be simply brushed off. And yes they are idiots for not understanding about the PGP keys. Why do people have such a hard time putting two and two together?

Cool story bruh. Normally you tell us you "just went through all the documents and there's nothing in them, so don't bother."

So how exactly did the Russians hack the CIA (with Trump's help) to make the CIA look like it was hacking the world?

Seriously, you guys have to step back from the PC and ground yourselves back in reality. Just go to sleep guys. Already checked this stuff out, nothing substantial. Just sleep. helpheldcaptive Seriously, you guys have to step back from the PC and ground yourselves back in reality. Just go to sleep guys. Already checked this stuff out, nothing substantial. Just sleep. Seriously, you guys have to step back from the PC and ground yourselves back in reality. Just go to sleep guys. Already checked this stuff out, nothing substantial. Just sleep.forcedtodothis Seriously, you guys have to step back from the PC and ground yourselves back in reality. Just go to sleep guys. Already checked this stuff out, nothing substantial. pleasehelp Just sleep.

IL PAPA

Bump

Boring thread I'm going to sleep.

>Why do people have such a hard time putting two and two together?

Complexity tolerance and the cognitive hard limit.

if you can make sense of the wiileaks situation, you have a higher complexity tolerance than 99.9 percent of everyone. They cannot see the world the way you do, no matter how good you explain it to them or how many facts at hand. It's the cognitive hard limit.

>.02 + .02 cents has been deposited into your account

kys

Cocaine is your friend, snort some and stay up all night bumping this thread why not

I'll give this leak a breddy gud 7/10
Nothing really new but verifies a lot of prior information
Can't wait to see how all this shit ends up adding up before election year
At this point I'm convinced Trump is biding time until the Dems nominate someone and then he'll nuke the fucking lot

>still posting this image pretending he posted that "scam tweet" photo
>no one has ever been able to add in a tweet or archive link of it
>ignoring that even since then, Assange has done video interviews and live broadcasts

I wonder if the CIA can pretend to be a leaf.

You haven't described a damn motive for anything.

You just claim he's dead and don't describe what's going on now or why new stuff is being released that's damn incriminating.

this thread is really dull. once again there's not much here. let's just all go to sleep and wait for something more substantial, I'm really tired

Why would the CIA make themselves look so sinister? Retarded theory. I believe that Wikileaks is run by the russians more than the CIA is putting out this stuff about themselves.

uh, except drumpf won't last until 2020. he'll likely be impeached before june even

I was answering another user's question. Don't get your kickers all twisted over a conversation you aren't a part of. fag.

>flynn is ready to say everything

>drumpf is crashing and burning again

>"quick,lets revive wikileaks!!!"

like clockwork

what time is in new york?

must be those trump tower employees doing extra work today

You don't deserve a (you) for that weak arse bait but I must check your digits

So you can't tell me why the CIA would discredit themselves?

You clearly have no clue what's going on with Wikileaks but are pretending you've got it all figured out.

I agree it's suspicious and that the Cia has the capability to have done what you're suggesting but to his point there's subsequent things that must be explained as well. If the Cia did it and compromised Wl then why aren't they shilling for their original agenda? Did the Russians actually do it like the leaf suggests? Are there portions of Wl that remain legit?

Even if you have the cognitive ability to assess this situation you lack verifiable data. These leaks are crafted or legit and either way the only real output is that every bit of information from any source is as likely to be corrupted by someone as it is to be true. Nothing is real anymore. I think we are lost.

I know exactly how the wikileaks system works and exactly what happened in october. I know every detail that can be known but I wouldn't waste my time telling anyone here.

This fucking boar feeder rb a DD rĂºre8ieeiieei

Trying to build it, looks like its not complete.

Trying to build it, looks like its not complete.

Too nerdy for me. I feel sleepy just reading it

I want to see some leaks about Russia, these would be spicy as fuark i think.

>move along, nothing to see here
We need to arrest those Facebook bigots at once, don't mind CIA killing, stealing and overthrowing governments. Never insult a tranny.

Hi Julian, how's it going?

Thumbs down
For fuck sakes Canada Another P.C. Tim Hortons commercial embracing immigrants. This place is Cucked to the max.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=S0pjW2ltKwI

meme magic manifested itself again

are you a bastard?

Sassy Cat tells me there's nothing to see here so I should be a good goy and go to sleep.

BUMP

>WAAAAH WHY DOESNT MUH COFFEE SHOP HAET BROWN PEEPL TOO?
lol you sure know how to pick your battles

> muh russian hackers

DR PAVEL

Aren't you sleepy? I would've thought you should be tired after a long friday? Isn't it time to get comfy? Hit the hay so to speak?

Great. Another idiotic release by wikileaks. Malware artists will use this information to push the next generation of clickfraud ops on innocent Americans.

What was part 2?

//LeafCuck
WARBLE wcCuckold[] = We love our refugee cock, eh? Whats this Trump on aboot?

Can I get a basic gestalt? It's probably nothing anyway. I'm sure it's nothing just like last time and the time before that.

In fact why are we even talking about this, how about a timeline like hillary winning, let's talk about that.

> Those CIA digits

whats this?

> cia makes malware etc.
> cia makes sure it cannot be tracked back to them
> used to be secret
> now its open source
That's all it is.

tl;dr The CIA can and does disguise their hacks in a manner as to make it look like jihadis, Chinks, Ivan, fat Korean dictators, and Iranian jihadis. You know, all those places the MSM likes to blame for all the hacks.

>That's all it is.

it's the biggest self own in tech history.

Trips of truth. Don't mind the Big Guys and their damage control.

Swedes are fake nords who can't even handle an outdoor swim in -25C on jan 1st.

No leak here, GOV documents showing payments to Correct The Record.

Sedition using my Taxes to attack President Trump!

Spread this around!

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&data_type=processed&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01/01/2015&max_date=10/05/2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

bump

How bad do you want our shit fucked up?

>Real bad sir, fuck our shit right up. Wreck the tech industry too. Fuck up everyone's shit

I got you pham:

>leaks 100+ billion in exploits to the darknet.

Again with the wikileaks.
Julian is dead.
Wikileaks is no longer a source we use.

>we
>us
>the movement

Bump.
Have your (you)'s.

Define "we." Did you fall for a meme again?

bumping for justice.

>a leaf a shill an autist

Pick one I guess.

stop fucking spamming this in non-shill threads

Now I understand why this Julian is dead meme was pushed so hard. The CIA really wants people to believe that Wikileaks no longer has any credibility.

This so hard

>Bingo
>Winz da interweb for the day

who the fuck is we you jumped up little shit i was linking cryptome leaks on 4ch before there was a /pol. intel is as valid as it proves itself to be, and 0 democrats have denied the emails are real, because if they did they would go to prison for the lie, like you should.

Part 3? Where was part 2? Or was it literally nothing?

>Now I understand why this Julian is dead meme was pushed so hard

The 'julian assange is compromised' meme was also pushed by assange's people when he was compromised and rendered incommunicado. They did this to stop leakers from getting honeypotted until the presidential transition.

Now that Trump is in, everything is getting back to normal. The leakers are confident in wikileaks and are using them again.

Flynn offers to testify in exchange for immunity? Better dump some Wikileaks bullshit as a distraction.

Everything is a distraction m8.

bumping this again.

heavy slide action on the board today fellas

Part 2 was iPhone exploits.
I hope no one here is using an iPhone, or anything that isn't OpenBSD or TempleOS.

> I know every detail that can be known but I wouldn't waste my time telling anyone here.

This dude is is a LARPing brainlet.

>TempleOS

God's own OS.

quads of truth.

Trump is LARPing as potus. Flynn is LARPing as a man about to btfo everyone and do so with full immunity.

All the word is a larp and we, merely larpers.

BUMP BUMP BUMP

You didn't think I'd catch on did you?

>reported to the shadowmasters

fuck off shareblue

>Russian disinformation

King of Shills recommends:"Semen mousse! Some use a dash, I use a lot."

>for example by pretending that the spoken language of the malware creator was not American English, but Chinese, but then showing attempts to conceal the use of Chinese, drawing forensic investigators even more strongly to the wrong conclusion

We are cyber punk as shit timeline

are you a tourist?
are you in the summer residence or rome?

what are you talking about 5 tweets with typos?