now that milo has been outed as a pedo, is dave rubin /ourfag/

No

Rubin is better than this shithole desu senpai senpaitachi baka

not really
>i'm a real liberal, don't get mad me!

gateway level to redpill at best

No

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Why don't we just pretend to like people we want destroyed for fun? Then the left will shred them for us.

He's a huge gateway. Don't underestimate his value to us.

Rubin only fucks adult men.

He can be our new homo. milo is done.

>jewish liberal fag is /ourguy/
Seriously? Shill or just stupid?

He's ok but I wish he would ask more questions instead of letting the guests do all the talking.

We have a fag niche on /pol, if we don't fill it with Rubin someone like Milo will fill it.

You have a choice over which homo goes in the niche but not over the niches existence.

Choose wisely because we haven't been able to get rid of the niche, only swap out the homo who occupies it.

I personally know a few lefties who put up a level headed front throughout 2015-2016 (anti-sjw but still liberal like Dave) who have gone so far off the rails that they think Dave turned into a nazi on them.

I watch him when he has a guest that interests me but I'm not a huge fan. But as long as he triggers leftcucks just by existing I'll happily support him.

Hes a great weopon against the left. An exTYT presenter turned of by the left is a deathblow to them, since they cant put the lable of white supremacist on him

>Milo outed as a Pedo
That didn't happen. He was raped and the left is okay with using that in an attempt to destroy him, because they have no souls.

milo isn't a pedo, retard. he's a faggot.

>Rubin only fucks adult men.
All queers are pedos.

he said it is okay for an adult man to fuck a young boy. yes he was violated and that is awful but he also sanctioned it. it sounded like he would do the same thing to a 13 year old now hes old enough.

I like Rubin and agree with him on things.

>Is X /ourguy/
No, never. Not now, not before, not ever. Stop asking this and giving attention to irrelevant e-celebs. No matter whether it's (((Stefan Molyneux))), Alex (((Israel had nothing to do with 9/11))) Jones, Milo faggopoulos, Mike "I suck a bag of dicks, check my book" Cernovich and others

What is Milo up to these days?

>defending Milo
I don't care what he is, he's a walking hypocrisy.

boy is gay slang for a young man m8