>3rd World (Developing)

>Niger
>GDP per capita (nominal)
>$420
>Average IQ
>69
>3rd World (Developing)
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

I totally see no connection with economical development and IQ.. and even then you have to take in consideration the quality of education, where those tests were conducted. For example, Ireland's average IQ is 92, but Bulgaria's is 93, Ireland is way more developed now, unless back when the tests were conducted it wasn't. Or, you can't compare a 2nd world country which is developed but outdated, to a 3rd world country as well. Arguing with IQ "studies" is just embarrassing.

Other urls found in this thread:

pritchardlab.stanford.edu/publications/pdfs/RosenbergEtAl02.pdf
psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15508000
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15625622
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305
jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neural_pathway
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuroplasticity
stormfront.org/forum/t1024297/
youtube.com/watch?v=TmzivRetelE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Which is why, if you had a high school education, you'd know that in tests, confounding and extraneous variables are accounted for, and controlled. Tests such as the Minnesota Twin Study successfully do this. Read a book nigger

Every day, Nigerian children equipped only with an internet connection and computer, are able to separate smart white Americans from their money. Don't confuse poverty with intellectual inferiority.

I'd recommend you read a bit about neurology then. By learning new things, you create new neural pathways, which means that just by learning, you generally increase your intelligence and decision making skills. So, there's a difference between taking a 12 year decent education, to taking a few years of very bad education in some hut.

Yes, which is why you control the comparisons of groups by economic factors as well as geographical location. Even when doing so, you will find a statistically significant difference in terms of intelligence, pic related.

You're just making up rehashed bullshit.

10 years ago only 5-6% of the Nigerian population had internet, though. You can't expect the past few years to make a difference. Besides, in general what percentage of people in the US or anywhere else do you think self-educate themselves anyway?

Is this graph supposed to represent the amount of people by race that earn a certain amount of money in the US? Do you really think that an Asian woman would do worse than a White woman, if an Asian man does better than a White man?

Shut the fuck up hungary

Now calculate in the IQ of the people defacto responsible for the economy and civilization in Nigera you dumbfuck

Which has little to no impact on the IQ gap of native niggers growing up completely pampered by whitey in modern white societies with the full course of education available for free plus handholding

sooo is basically a moot point

It's the same with the Irish and Italians, though. You can see high correlation of crime with both in the past, but do you see them doing that now? The black rap-crime culture is really the biggest problem of the blacks in America right now.

>Minnesota Twin Study
adoption is accounting for the most important factors
Pre-natal care
Early development care

so you're factually wrong

not accounting*

why are blacks less successful at caring for their children? Or establishing communities in ANY western country that are as capable of nurturing youth?

>muh culture
>>>>>>>>>>>>/plebbit/

Fuck nu-Sup Forums

It shows a statistically significant difference in IQ on the basis of race. Don't shift the goalposts. You're an idiot, have a nice day.

culture

When given the opportunity to evolve and prosper, they took it. Now what is the excuse of the American nig? They have had decades to evolve. Free public education. Equal opportunity employers.

We all possess the same fortitude. If they don't apply it especially now where the opportunities for them are greater than whites, maybe it has something to do with low iq no?

Culture plays an important part, if you don't even see how much White Culture has changed in fact, from killing people for being "witches" or dyeing yourself blue because you think you're invincible, etc, to a more civilized and logical society, then you're probably blind.

How come Asian Women do worse with a lower income than White Women though, but at a large income the same, while Asian men do better than white men regardless? Are you saying the differences in the sexes with Asians are larger? Wouldn't it be that low-income Asians usually have a more conservative society? Culture plays a part no matter if you like it or not.

>its still muh culture guize
>ignores all evidence that it is genetic

Gas yourself newfaggot

Difference between races / racial reality

Humans can be genetically categorized into five racial groups, corresponding to traditional races.
pritchardlab.stanford.edu/publications/pdfs/RosenbergEtAl02.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15508000
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15625622

Human intelligence up to 75% inheritible
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html

Human intelligence is highly heritable.
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html

Scientific consensus is that IQ tests are not racially biased.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305

Very poor Whites are comparably intelligent to very wealthy blacks.

Black children raised in White households have similar IQs to black children in black households.
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001

The average African IQ is estimated at 79.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741

The average African-American IQ is 85, compared to the average White IQ of 100.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf

The white-black gap in SAT scores, a proxy for IQ, is increasing.

Genes for large brains, linked to high IQ, are common everywhere except Africa.
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636

Intelligence has at least a 40-50% genetic basis.
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809

IQ scores are the best predictor of success in Western society.

IQ is 75% heritable among Whites.

It has to do with that, that their only source of black culture is rap, which they look up to even more than whites look up to their cultural past, due to the high amounts of single mothers in their communities. Rap is their role model.

>Human intelligence up to 75% inheritible
This basically just proved my point.

Struggling cunt is struggling. It shows your culture argument is totally irrelvant m80.

>muh nigger rap

Fuck up

Right and you have to be truly low iq to be unable to see when your own culture is trash and not want more for yourself. It brings me back to my point of fortitude. If even after decades they can't see this or advance their "culture" it's not the "white man holding them down", it's their low iq and inability to advance. I'm surprised they made it beyond spear chucking to be quite honest.

>Culture plays an important part

So white culture is superior to black culture. If white people didn't find this culture somewhere then they must have developed it themselves. If they did develop it themselves then why can't niggers? Unless of course they're literally incapable because whites are simply superior.
What you're basically saying is that rap music has held niggers back for the last 200,000 years. You deserve to still be commies if you're this fucking retarded.

IQ is 100% genetic.

Culture is the gestalt of the behaviour of individuals, and since behaviour is 100% genetic, culture is 100% genetic.

The only way to remove any societal ills is slaughter the ones responsible for the societal ill, nothing else will work, especially since fertility is inversely proportionnal to IQ, and so IQ will lower given time without a selective pressure like harsh winter ( electric heating ) famine ( industrial agriculture ) eugenics ( artificial selection ).
The first two are out the window, at least until human genocide is achieved and subhuman collapse into cosmic irrelevance, so only discriminate mass murder can save Humanity.

Given women can vote, and the jews are actively creating a mongrel planet which they'll soon join too since they are the race that misgeneate the most among all, Humanity is doomed to fall into subhumanity, powerless to do anything about the next extinction event that'll hit us in the next geological second.

Cherry picking. Other than nigeria and sierra leone African Iqs are embarrisingly low. Ive seen the report that puts nigerian iq as high but thats probably a sampling error as all other reports put nigerian iq at the same level as other african nations. This a shill thread wilfully misinterpreting data. Saged

Anybody who still denies the vital importance of IQ for a society is a low IQ mongrem himself and deserves to be thrown in a ditch and shot. Fucking kys already.

I want to hear the twisted logic you're using to justify that

>behaviour is 100% genetic

Literally the stupidest thing I've read all day.

ive enver seen than flag before

well this is Sup Forums, majority of people here are human trash with little or no education who think anyone takes them seriously

The environment is 100% genetic.
The infrastructure is the direct result of IQ, of learning capacility, of forethought and financial acumen, of ressources gathering, all of those are 100% genetic.
The peoples and their behaviour in human society are also a huge part of said environment, and said behaviour is also 100% genetic.
The nutrition and the possible harmful chemicals mixed n the food is tied to greed/shortsighted/other, all of which are 100% genetic.
Even a guy buttnaker in the middle of the amazon will shape its environment according to its IQ and instincts, both of which are 100% genetic.
The effects of chemicals and pathogens, whether you are suceptible or resistant to any particual cocktail, 100% genetic.

Everything is genetic, the sooner we integrate that fact into our political systems, the sooner we have a chance at drinking from the well of Eternity.

The Caribbean was examined and it seems to indicate that Africna IQs wont go up with better conditions.

lel

The American psychologist bla bla association states its at least 75% genetic. Dumb niggers are 75% genetically stupid.

There is no logic to be made with civic nationalists and others variety of traitors to Humanity.

There is only the wait for the inevitable, which kind is yet to be determined.
May the Omnicide reach us, and in blood remake us.

I have an MSc and work in a hospital laboratory. The people posting IQ racism probably are not the smartest but they are also correct.

I assume you also don't believe in free will

Exactly. Blacks hardly have any decent culture. It would be hard to develop it too if you were living in the jungle. Believe me, the jungle is way harder to survive than some European forests.

>IQ is 100% genetic.
Even people who agree with you don't think It's 100% genetic. Almost every study shows that only a certain percentage of IQ is genetic. You can try putting 100 white Europeans in an African Jungle society and see if they develop differently. Hell, whites raised by wolves even develop way differently.

Those numbers were made by the books almost everyone quotes.

IQ and the Wealth of Nations (2006)
IQ and Global Inequality (2002)

If It's up to 75% heritable, you don't think that education plays a part? Research it. Learning new things increases your IQ. Having a 12 year, few hours per day, 5 out of 7 days a week primary education program HEAVILY increases your IQ. Do you think rednecks who have never gone to school are smarter than an uneducated nigger?

Its not totally free and neither are we just machines just following programming. The world is more complicated than that. What is true is that intelligence is mostly inherited and its nothing to do with education.

You might have an argument if you claimed that stupid people can blame starvation or disease. That is no true of any person from any race in the west however. If they are poor and stupid science have proven that they are just stupid. Its in their genes.

Free will is a flawed, retarded concept made by flawed, retarded people for flawed, retarded people, yes.

The slighest effort devoted to analysing is is enough to place it deep into senseless philosiphical wankfest territory.

Learning new things does not increase your IQ. Learn what IQ is and then come back. You can however get a higher IQ score by learning and practicing things that are related to IQ tests.

that doesn't mean you understand society and here we are talking about societal implications of IQ

Yeah it's almost as if their low iq doesn't allow them the logical sense to see that that is fucking stupid and will get you nowhere in life. out of the few who even make it I wonder what the numbers are that go broke due to nigger rich mentality.

If you can't recognize that the majority of successful people in the world, no matter the color, are not chucking and jiving, sagging, or speaking at levels of volume that are rude and annoying as fuck, then you are, truly low iq and trash.

They're low iq though so their idea of success is a freebie on the first of the month and sizzurp. They don't want more unless it's handed to them by the white man because they don't have the capability to work for it.

>Italy is Nigger #1 Country in Europe
>Niggers are the stupidest race
>Italy is smartest Country in Europe
>Italy isn't Nigger #1 Country in Europe?

I understand it better than you because I dont have ideology holding me back.

Some populations are inferior to others if we judge them by western standards, which we are.

Ireland is an anglo country. Big difference.

t. ireland, lowest IQ in western europe

Ireland's IQ is in no way 92. Ireland has some of the highest test scores on Earth.

That bullshit 92 number was taken from a small study 50 years ago. Every year Ireland's test scores and per capita GDP are in the top 5% in the world.

Mullatos, blacks and mexicans are even lower again.

We are a mostly rural population and that is a well known factor that reduces IQ score. Do I care?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neural_pathway en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuroplasticity Research it. Learning new things created new neural pathways, that's called neural plasticity, which basically makes you smarter. It's not 100% genetic. That's so dense, I don't understand how you can think that if you've ever researched it.

>muh iq
Going back to that, eh? What about the Vikings which acted like Niggers towards all of Europe? What about the Germans which acted like niggers towards the Romans? What about the Romans who would act like niggers through and through as well? Oh, no let's ignore that, culture definitely doesn't play a part.

i dont trust dumb potato niggers to have informed opinions on the relationship between race and IQ. and it's usually the dumb ones pushing it to be honest. makes me think.

Lol no we arnt. We fought specifically to get out of that cuck club.
Being anglo means importing shit skins by the millions to make some jews rich.

>neuroplasticity = IQ
Retard. You are retarded.

Nah,

U.K. Per Capital GDP: $41,487
U.K. Pisa Score: 502

Ireland Per Capital GDP: $50,503
Ireland PISA Score: 517

If you're black then you're an anomaly. The bell curve doesn't mean no blacks what so ever can possess a high iq or whites a low iq. It's just rare. Although with your rationalizing, it can't be that high.

Are you a mullato, mexican or black? Half of your kind qualify as retarded in Europe and your top half are painfully average by our standards. You should come here. You would get free money for your disability.

Try constructing coherent sentences.

Fellow Bulgarian, enough is enough. Please stop embarrassing yourself.

A culture is not something you're allocated. It's the manifestation of your community's progress.

American blacks have it hard, I'll agree. It's cause they're too low-IQ to live in a Western society, which also makes them most vulnerable. They'd be much better off living in a tribal society.

Neural plasticity is the general change of the brain through your life. It involves intelligence and behavior among other things.

It is also only vaguely related to IQ my friend. try to live your life without ideology and just accept the world as it is. I dont hate anyone or any race. Some races do have lesser intelligence.

No one except the rich will be better off from multiculturalism. Africans will be made extinct by Europeans and Asians breeding them out of existence.

Short minded.

>women
>not parasites

*notices bulg* what's this OwO

Cool. My ID has my surname in it.

Niger is a literal desert and nigeria has oil
Although i do agree with ur point a little bit

Irish people literally have higher verbal IQs than English people.

stormfront.org/forum/t1024297/

Nope, a lot more than vaguely. If people inherit UP TO 75% of their IQ as that user stated and shared research, then how do they inherit the minimum rest of 25%? From luck? From magic?

Did you mean "narrow-minded", my friend?

Also, what is an argument?

Fellow Bulgarians, we saw the outcome of the recent election, we're European niggers.
IQ matters.

Diet, avoiding disease and to a very small extent, nurturing. If science is to be trusted.

Yes, short minded is a synonym. You're just circlejerking with what everyone is saying, why would I respond accordingly when you didn't even bother to respond accordingly. Don't tell me I'm wrong, tell me why I'm wrong. Not gonna repeat what I've said to others already.

Not OP but here are my two cents.

Genetics have the upper cap of your potential cognitive prowess.

Proper diet, childhood stimuli and education raise your actual IQ up to your genetic cap.

So, even if you make a child with high IQ potential, have it developed through pregnancy with smoking and alcohol drinking mother, subjugate it to systematic neglect and poor nutrition diet you would get a poor quality human in comparison to a child with lower potential genetic IQ but properly raised.

The controversial stick in the sprockets, sort of speak is the blacks. Who's highest genetic IQ potential often is lower than other races gimped up one. This is even more profound with black children with proper upbringing who fail in comparison with children from other races.

Garnish that with blacks being raised in abhorrent conditions for most of the time and people would get a high intensive to become racists without looking at the subtle details.

All, in all - some people are born better. Unlike the ability to lift weights or run in a straight line is far more difficult to pin point the ones predisposed to developing higher cognitive functions, as there are a multitude of factors that determine that development.

Short minded is a completely alien term to me. Maybe you mean short sighted? That wouldnt be appropriate in this conversation.

Other factors, some of which environmental (diet etc.) or generally unknown. That being said, nurturing has never ever been proven to contribute in any significant way to these 25%.

Go educate yourself.

In fairness to the british they are trying to claw their way back to relevance so they import millions of poor people to boost manufacturing. We dont bother. We have high tech manufacturing and dont encourage desperate cases to come here.

Germany will drop in IQ etc in the coming years but their economy will benefit from the minimum wage slaves.

Yeah sure thats why you speak english and most of your people are not even redheaded

That cringe worthy moment when someone doesn't have a counter argument so they turn into a grammar nazi.

>redheads
We have a lot of blonds too and almost everyone has blue eyes. You are speaking english right now. Irish was made illegal. What is your point?

Grammer nazism would be pointing out flaws like a lack of a comma or a misspelling. What you posted made no sense because you couldnt arrange the words coherently.

Well you said you are not anglo
Whlie you may not be genetically you are definetly culturally just like africans living in canada can be considered anglo

unrelated

Do you guys have jokes about dumb blonds ? As anecdotes goes - the blond girls are often considered dumb bimbos.

I am not sure if this sentiment is universal or something we have back home.

Id argue that we are genetically more anglo than the british themselves or anyone else in the world since we are still 96% white. Culturally we are absolutely not anglo. We have our own sports, music and history. The language could do with some help.

youtube.com/watch?v=TmzivRetelE

We have jokes about dumb blondes but they are out of fashion now. We make fun of people from Kerry.

>Neuroplasticity, also known as brain plasticity or neural plasticity, is an umbrella term that describes lasting change to the brain throughout an individual's life course.
Going by wiki.

Maybe I was thinking of that and got it confused, I'm pretty sure I've heard people using "short-minded", though.

I'd imagine you're talking about African-Americans? I think that It's important to contribute the factor of culture and parenting as well, though. You can't ignore that and just be like "but muh niggers and IQ", right? When blacks were liberated, they were left poor, because of that, a large portion of them resolved on committing crime. Which left a large portion of their children fatherless, because of course, their fathers were left in prison, due to being poor which lead to them being criminals. It developed a Rap-Crime Culture. And because those kids were left without fathers and with the culture that their fathers developed, which is one of the only things blacks have as a culture btw, and at the same time not having a role mode, it's safe to assume that culture became their role model. You can see the same thing here, in Bulgaria, with the whole Batka/Chalga low-iq culture. I actually don't think that Blacks would have the same capacity as whites, but I don't think It's as big as people make it up to be due to the large percentage of socioeconomic factors. Thanks for trying to put up good arguments, though. Better having a civilized discussion than just swearing at each other like 90% of Sup Forums members like.

I like your comma splices when discussing intelligence bro.

>Generally unknown
>Proven that you create new Neural Pathways by learning
>Not assuming that a 12 year, 5 out of 7 days a week, 7 hour a day education would play a part when you take in consideration that factor
>Not taking culture seriously as well
>bro its just culture xD don't matter l0l

Neuroplasticity is a term that describes your life long ability to learn new things. It decreases with age. Children have the most neuroplasticity but newly mature adults have the highest IQs.

Commas and full stops are the bees knees. Really makes sentences a lot more readable.

You need to realise that problem solving and recollection are not the same thing. Seriously.

>even then you have to take in consideration the quality of education, where those tests were conducted.
If you feed well a South Asian kid is might get some extra centimeters but it wont be as tall as Dutch

then mangal explain to me why in the US considering that is a developed first world with no lack of food and education blacks and spics who are there for decades cant get to whites-asians-jews level
for sure the american black and the american spic are smarter than the average sandnigger or the average mexican but this is due to the Flynn effect, but the Flynn effect has its limits
the only way to fix minorities is to promote eugenics in their comunities.

>muh IQ meme
Can't we just agree that western Europe's wealth and power only comes from geographical position and endless exploitation of everyone in the world? The only people that actually worked hard for their wealth are Asians.

Arguable. Yes, it matters the most when you're young, but that doesn't mean it doesn't increase after puberty. I have actually read that you can improve your IQ significantly after puberty as well. By like 10-15 points. I'd imagine that would depend on person by person.

But, take in account those black kids that get raised by single mothers and don't have a father to role model, and then they only have their one culture to look up to, which gets to be a crime culture. And they role model it, while at the same time being brainwashed by liberals that whites are oppressing them. Do you think that really plays no factor in behavior, will to study, etc? You can honestly see the same thing with white societies, even if It's not the same chance, since whites have way better culture and history, and could get better role models than some "gangsters".

Neuroplasticity doesn't just improve memory.

Could you generalise a bit less? FOOKING IRISH AND PROUD.

I have already explained it in the thread. Read up.

You are ignoring the science. They went to the caribbean to study IQ and see what to expect from Africa once starvation and disease and lack of education are taken out of the equation.

IQs are in the 80s.

No one is using the magic numbers alone to prove the incompatibility of blacks in a white society, but it is by far the best predictor of a number of factors:

>socieconomic status

>ability to process information and find patterns etc; intellectual capacity

>your ability to raise children

All of these have a (very) strong correlation with IQ. Poor people suffer from economic inequality, which makes them reliant on welfare, which leads to single motherhood.
The false dychotomy you create is what I tried to point out. There is no culture separate from its people.

When a number of people are in the position to realise things, they are inevitbaly in the position to change them.