coldcasechristianity.com/2014/is-jesus-simply-a-retelling-of-the-horus-myth/
youtu.be/t7EAlTcZFwY
youtube.com/watch?v=ksoYR7dVyfM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So did I

Who cares about some Jew cultist.

>not living to 900 years old like the guys in genesis

Doing it wrong

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

The jews were certainly rattled by him. And have spent the last 2017 years trying to kill his body and his name. It's almost like he's good for white people and civilisation and his books redpill on kikes.

Sign me up!

Still does

oh hey its this thread again

This threads for you Kyle/Tyrone/Fletcher/Chad/'s

Jesus is alive right now
ask him about it

*Lives

What does this even mean?

Extremely good, do you mind if I download it to have a copy for myself?

proofs

He lived. He died. He did not rise from the grave like a zombie you crazy fucks.

So did Mohammed the true prophet

Did he?
Seems to be a lot of hearsay according to other historical texts of the time.

Mohammed is buried in Medina isn't he?

Islam recognises Jesus but deems Mohammed to be the Seal of the Prophets.

i think i'm smart: the post
2/10

You're missing a moment:
When you die and are brought before God but you never knew Jesus and you realize your bullshit pagan beliefs were lies but then Jesus gives you one last chance to repent but you are so burned out from all the drugs that you reject Him and go to Hell because you are full of sin.

Jesus was a self loathing jew. Glad he got woke

sure...I got it from here anyway...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_in_the_Talmud

The Talmud says that Jesus was a Sorcerer which makes me wonder about the Miracles. It also says he is boiling in excrement in Hell.

A huge number of jews and romans saw him live and immediately began spreading his story. Jesus was a historical figure, a preacher born in Nazareth (not Bethlehem). He was a follower of John the Baptist, and then after John got killed Jesus started his own ministry and began spreading his message of peace and love. Started speaking to larger crowds. Went to Jerusalem. The Jewish elders didn't like him, considered him a trouble maker. He threw the moneychangers out of the temple and pissed off the bankers of that time. They had him executed. His followers couldn't handle his failure, and made up a story that he rose from the grave in order to deify him and convince superstitious people to join the new ministry of christ. It worked.

>worshipping a volcano
>sacrificing children
No thanks kiwi schlomo

*Lives

>The Talmud says that Jesus was a Sorcerer which makes me wonder about the Miracles
In all honesty, the only solution would be he was either a time traveler, or never existed and was Jewish subversion.

hit me with your best shot

JESUS is alive right now. GOD has placed all things concerning man in his hands.

You must be born again (change your heart) and be baptized in the name of the FATHER, SON, AND HOLY GHOST!

CAN you not see the sign of the times?

Jesus is coming back to earth to take his people to heaven. Then the people left will be judged. 3 1/2 years of unheard of prosperity, and then 3 1/2 years of brutal evil. Death will flee from you so you can see you were wrong to mock God. You will be gathered at Megiddo where you will fight against Jesus. Jesus will crush the armies of Satan.

Go immediately forward at church this Sunday. Confess Jesus and be baptized. It's the only way to life eternal.

so yeah I think if there are aliens they would look exactly like us given there is clearly a set physical framework within which life can exist.

... sorry, what were you saying?

It means Jesus died on the cross, rose on the third day, appeared in several occasions to the apostles in the flesh and ascended to Heaven from which He will come back to establish God's Kingdom on Earth.

Show me

Ever heard of instrumentality?

youtube.com/watch?v=GWyINPJ4f7c

Jesus was not a Jew

okay I can buy this but it's clear to me that the doctrine that 'Jesus Lives' is esoteric and distances people from Reality. Jesus was troublesome and eventually killed because he
acquainted people with Reality. I find it intensely distracting to claim in some ecstatic joy that He lives, so much so that I suspect it may have been a ploy to dilute the impact of his existence.

Jesus Lived

If this doesn't dispel any delusions you have about reality you're really lost mate.

How painful would it be if Jesus decided to turn all the water in your body into wine?

Accept the one true church

letmegooglethat.com/?q=instrumentality

stop prostituting yourself to Molek where do you live ?

>LIVES
ftfy

yeah, nah

I think we need a contemporary understanding of Jesus and his teachings. It begins by recognising the person of Jesus who has been lost or concealed from us by years of media manipulation and Church hocus pocus.

Modern Christianity is simply taking young peoples predisposition to dance and enjoy ecstatic joy and associating it with the Divine. That's not bad as in these things are an aspect of Reality but the Church's responsibility is to *keep our feet on the ground*.

It's failing miserably and catchy jedi mind tricks don't persuade the people it needs to attract, namely sensible people with leadership qualities.

These people think you're all Kranks.

youtu.be/sryNbaDJRlI

You could always just read the bible for yourself instead of being led like a dog.

>huge number
Eh highly unlikely, he wasn't that famous in his lifetime or else someone like the Romans would've mentioned some guy wandering around with 5,000+ Jews so that detail probably didn't happen

>Jesus started his own ministry and began spreading his message of peace and love
This is questionable, it's more likely to me that Jesus was already doing his own thing before John was even arrested as he doesn't do shit to help him when he is arrested so it gives the impression Jesus doesn't care about him.

>He threw the moneychangers out of the temple and pissed off the bankers of that time. They had him executed
But not before Jesus is actually arrested for being accused of being a rebel rouser, it didn't help that one of his followers was armed with a sword which would've made Jesus look like he was planning armed rebellion.

>His followers couldn't handle his failure, and made up a story that he rose from the grave in order to deify him and convince superstitious people to join the new ministry of christ
You're missing that they claimed Jesus to be the Messiah. We have a mixed up view of what that means because of Jesus and the whole Trinity thing. What the Messiah was is the anointed one of God, the successor to the Davidic kings who would reestablish the Kingdom of God in the reformed Israel. The biggest point of all this is that the Messiah was meant to be triumphant and defeat enemies and sit on God's right side etc. etc. The Gospel of John was meant to be an attempt to explain why the Messiah died and justify it.

No he didn't. Jesus is a lie.

It's the same story as Osiris (God), Isis (Mary), Seth (Satan), and Horus (Jesus).

Read a fucking book nigger. And not the bible. All religion is bullshit. Lies and parables passed off as fact.

The only God that is actually real is the Free Market.

Exodus 3:14King James Version (KJV)

14 And God said unto Moses, I Am That I Am: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I Am hath sent me unto you.

Explain this and I'll offer you my sense of it.

yeah yeah we've all seen this pasta

Which is?

you
are
going
to
die

Not that I expect this to make the slightest impression but recognising it is a path to enlightenment (Statement not meant to imply you will lose weight, Willpower is required)

So mankind has been telling the same story for 6000 years.

This is your reasoning that its fake? Seems to me something doesnt last that long if its bullshit.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnndd? do you understand the meaning of the story?

coldcasechristianity.com/2014/is-jesus-simply-a-retelling-of-the-horus-myth/

There are interesting parallels between Prophets. Jesus life could have been taken from a blueprint of Josephs but I suspect there is a pattern that is reproduced which brings Prophets into being.

There is only one Truth so it seems sensible that it could only be perceived by One Perception. We are all aspects of consciousness so we are trapped within our unique perception until we are exposed to others.

LOGOS

>same exact story
>predates Christianity by thousands of years
>still believes it

Typical Christian retard

have you always been a mormon

According to who?

Claim: Horus was conceived by a virgin mother named Meri, and had a stepfather named Seb (Joseph)
Truth: Horus was NOT conceived of a virgin. In fact, mural and textual evidence from Egypt indicates Isis (there is no evidence that “Meri” was ever part of her name) hovered over the erect penis (she created) of Osiris to conceive Horus. While she may have been a virgin before the conception, she utilized Osiris’ penis to conceive. She later had another son with Osiris as well. There is no evidence of three wise men as part of the Horus story at all. Seb was actually the “earth god”; He was not Horus’ earthly father. Seb is not the equivalent of Joseph and, in most cases, Seb is described as Osiris’ father.

Claim: Horus was born in a cave, his birth announced by an angel, heralded by a star and attended by shepherds.
Truth: There is no reference to a cave or manger in the Egyptian birth story of Horus. In fact, none of these details are present in the ancient Egyptian stories of Horus. Horus was born in a swamp. His birth was not heralded by an angel. There was no star.

Claim: Horus attended a special rite of passage at the age of twelve and there is no data on the child from the age of 12 to 30.
Truth: There is no continuous effort in the Horus mythology to account for all these years, so there are no real gaps in the chronology. Horus never taught in any temple at twelve (as did Jesus).

Claim: Horus was baptized in a river at the age of 30, and his baptizer was later beheaded.
Truth: Horus was never baptized. While conspiracy theorists often point to “Anup the Baptizer” (claiming he was later beheaded), there is no such person in Horus’ story.

I believe there are a number of sources but I like this one.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_in_the_Talmud

Claim: Horus had 12 disciples.
Truth: Horus had only four disciples (called ‘Heru-Shemsu’), but at some point in his story there is reference to sixteen followers and a group of unnumbered followers who join Horus in battle (called ‘mesnui’).

Claim: Horus performed miracles, exorcized demons, raised someone from the dead, and walked on water.
Truth: Horus certainly performed miracles (he was, after all, described as a god). But there was no mention of exorcizing demons, raising people from the dead or walking on water.

Claim: Horus was called “Iusa”, the “ever-becoming son” and the “Holy Child”.
Truth: No one in Egyptian history was ever called “Iusa” (the word does not exist) nor was anyone called “Holy Child”.

Claim: Horus delivered a “Sermon on the Mount”, and his followers recounted his sayings. He was transfigured on the Mount.
Truth: Horus never delivered a “Sermon on the Mount”, nor was he transfigured.

Claim: Horus was crucified between two thieves, buried for three days in a tomb, and was resurrected.
Truth: Horus is not reported to have died at all in the vast majority of Egyptian narratives. There is also no crucifixion story. Instead, Horus is usually described as eventually merging with Re (the Sun god) after which he “dies” and is “reborn” every day as the sun rises. There is a parallel account describing Horus’ death and detailing how he was cast in pieces into the water, later fished out by a crocodile at Isis’ request.

Not one single line anywhere says Horus had 12 disciples. Not one

Claim: Horus was called “Way”, “the Truth the Light”, “Messiah”, “God’s Anointed Son”, “Son of Man”, “Good Shepherd”, “Lamb of God”, “Word made flesh”, “Word of Truth”, “the KRST” or “Anointed One”.
Truth: None of these titles are in Egyptian history, but Horus is called by several names you might expect for any god in mythology: “Great God”, “Chief of the Powers”, “Master of Heaven”, and “Avenger of His Father”. Horus was not called “the Krst”. This word in Egyptian means “burial” (it wasn’t a title at all).

Claim: Horus was “the Fisher” and was associated with the Fish, Lamb and Lion.
Truth: Some of conspiracy theorists associate Horus with fish (by virtue of the fact that Horus was a fish in some portion of the ancient narrative), but there is no evidence Horus was ever called a “fisher” or was ever associated with the Lion or the Lamb.

Claim: Horus came to fulfill the Law, and was supposed to reign one thousand years.
Truth: There was no Egyptian “law” for Horus to fulfill, and there is no mention of a thousand year reign in Egyptian mythology.

You mean the same sources that tell me Jews are some sort of chosen holy people?

>same exact story

Thats exatcly my point tho u blithering idiot

I've read the roman catholic, Christian, and catholic truth society bibles.

All of them preach about how da j00z are gods chosen people.
You have no idea what you're talking about.

that BoM looks pretty fresh, not sure if its been read

read it for fucks sake. keep your powder dry so I can take you seriously. You sound like a fucking idiot child, petulant and insolently testing a grown up.

I expect more from you Straya

i can't believe anons actually believe the fucking new age docs about horus.

church fathers have tackled the idea of parallel narratives.

men use reason to make symbols. i.e., there are certain things that make a good story (hence the parallels all over the world).

Christ coming manifests these narratives in real life so that, once told the Good News all could believe.

tl;dr - Christ is King. You'll be better off accepting it.

youtu.be/t7EAlTcZFwY

needs to listen to E Michael Jones.... all of you!

I love Jesus, Doesn't mean I cannot research History.

Jesus is alive today!

>You sound like a fucking idiot child, petulant and insolently testing a grown up.

Says the guy who can't articulate a post without resorting to an enraged cussing fit.

How about actually reading the Bible you useless fucking degenerate, I could pull up many quotes where Jesus pretty much says fuck the jews.

Also
>Not reading Orthodox scripture

I just take good care of my books

are you telling me Cavemen wore tinfoil hats and took their medicine and started feeling really sleepy when they scrawled the suncross on their cave wall with dirt mixed with shit and rock and water?

>All of them preach about how da j00z are gods chosen people

Mormonism is pretty much Judaism for the goys.

Kill yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=ksoYR7dVyfM

Reprobate detected. No matter how many false preachers say that, it won't make it true. "Jews" are no longer Gods chosen people because they became degenerate and then rejected Christ. Christians are Gods chosen, hence the New Testament (new promise). That Jesus, son of God is our mediator. For all who believe in him will not parish.
If the book of Mormon contradicts the Bible which do you believe?

I dunno mate. I'd like to get past that wall you've built for yourself. The one that protects your confidence and self esteem. The one you were forced to build because , probably, the people who were meant to protect, nurture and encourage these things did their best to undermine them.

but, y'know, why should I?

Book of Mormon because it completes the gospel and God's message. The Bible is still scripture though, so it's best to consult both.

"I told the brethren that the Book of Mormon was the most correct of any book on earth, and the keystone of our religion, and a man would get nearer to God by abiding by its precepts, than by any other book."

jesus was a nigger

This sounds like being brought before some petty third world dictator or drug lord, who then orders some horrible things to be done to you. Nice god you got there.

He's a reincarnating ancient Egyptian deity. Here's his next form, circa 2016 AD

How? I thought Blacks where oppressed at the time ?

Dude, it's not esoteric, it's the plain truth. Jesus is alive, He conquered death. By "Lived" you are saying He is dead, which is not true. The "Reality" is that you need Jesus.

I've already read the book by Martin Luther, he's the only respectable protestant

I saw a man with a tat on his big fat belly
It wiggled around like marmalade jelly
It took me a while to catch what it said
Cause I had to match the rhythm of his belly with my head
Jesus saves is what it raved in a typical tattoo green
He stood on a box in the middle of the city and he claimed he had a dream

Based /Hong Kong/ bro

Thank you for telling these dumb atheist/neo pagans the truth

I second that. Thanks Based /Hong Kong/ bro