Reminder Trump is more unpopular than:

Reminder Trump is more unpopular than:

Nixon during Watergate
Reagan during Iran Contra
Bush after Katrina

Keep in mind he's still in the "honey moon" 100 days phase and will get even more unpopular as time goes on. This is literally his "high"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZmnOJSUkjrA
youtube.com/watch?v=kIsctZlgMqg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=S0pjW2ltKwI
twitter.com/barackobama
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's finally winning something.

Won the election

Well if the DNC and Clinton Campaign did not colluded to undermined Bernie Sanders maybe things could have been different.

>impeached like 6 months later

>says increasingly nervous man

We just need to be nuked and we need to start over again

Reminder he's in the Oval Office and Killary isn't.

according to fake polls

Remember to be in your vault when that happens. You don't want be like Gob here.

Stop reminding me

I regret voting for him everyday he does something retarded

still have hopes....

DRUMPF FUCKING LOST
HILLARY WON
FUCK OFF DRUMPF SHILLS

(((Polls)))

Yes, I have heard of them. They predicted Hillary had a 97% chance of winning.

sage

Those same polls said trump had a 1% chance of winning.
Those who made those polls also spreader fake news that repeatedly have been disproven (Trumps racist, feminism myths, etc.)

youtube.com/watch?v=ZmnOJSUkjrA

>online polls

haha..HAHAHAHAHAHAHA BAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAH *BRRRT* CAHAHAHAAHHAHA

Wait wait wait... you still believe in polls? How about the tooth fairy? Santa Claus? The US Army Would Never irradiate it's own troops just to see what would happen? The CIA would never have operations on US soil?

Hey Buddy. Wanna buy a bridge?

>Those same polls said trump had a 1% chance of winning.
Well when it comes to the popular vote, he was off by what, 3 million?

Lost the popular vote

>still trusting the polls

Shouldn't Hillary be president?

Dipshit. Those polls were based on the Electoral College.

6 million.

Let's just ask palestine how peaceful israel is, or let's ask amd how nvidia is doing. Or maybe somone set on an agenda against somebody might be a little biased.

He only won the popular vote because of Commiefornia. If CA wasn't counted he would have won by 5 million votes. California has a higher population than the 2nd and 3rd most populous states combined. (Texas & Florida)

Who the fuck cares? You idiots continually parade this around as if it has any bearing whatsoever.

There's a reason our system for electing the president wasn't designed to simply follow the popular vote.

6 gorillion goy. Remember them

sage

We have to increase his popularity, but how?
We can't let him down after we got him into this mess

What do I care, Clapistani, you're the one stuck with an utterly retarded president and congress. :^)

>If CA wasn't counted
Yeah I know you'd rather live in la la land, where Trump isn't just some incompetent fucktard and all that.

So what you are saying is thanks to the internet, which didn't exist during the Nixon era, is that false information can be spread easier and faster?

>muh 6 million

You made no argument, only ad hominem.

>"honey moon"

1) Pretty sure 5 solid months of the entire media and political establishment desperately trying to delegitimize and overturn your victory isn't a standard part of the "honeymoon" period.

2) The Gallup poll is a major outlier.

3) Polls won't matter again until November 2020. You lost, deal with it.

He didn't campaign much at all on the west coast you dumb shit. That's like 47 million votes he didn't bother going after, he didn't need to win the popular vote. He destroyed that bitch in the electoral college, these opinion polls are about as accurate as the Nate silver prediction. Eventually this Russia nonsense will run its course, he'll get a better feel for the job and he will go down as the best since Reagan, if not better.

>35%

You think this is a discussion or something? We're just here to make fun of your president. Sad!

Pay your debts you kike loving brainwashed faggot

>dems lost to THIS
Really makes me think

>he thinks we owe Clapistanis a cent

Don't worry about it, polls don't matter now. Especially not outliers like OP.

For the next 3 years the left will keep making idiots of themselves and pissing people off, Trump will sit back and make fun of them and get shit done with the help of the republicans and the few democrats who aren't blinded by irrational hatred, and by 2020 it'll be clear which party is fit to govern.

...or maybe he'll fuck everything up and won't deserve another term anyway. Anything's possible.

Go suck of a mudslime fritz, you're the laughing stock of the western world.

In your weirdo racist echo chamber maybe.

hillary's tears are what matter

Fake news

This why we elected him

youtube.com/watch?v=kIsctZlgMqg

and he is currently facing the full wrath of 'the system' trying to discredit and slander him at every turn. Remember the American people are mostly stupid and don't know what's good for them simply because they fail to recognize what's been in place for dozens of years that was bad for them. Have faith senpai

>RAAACIIISSSTTTTT

>believing polls to this degree

wew lad

Slide Thread
Sage

>calling people racist on Sup Forums

>2017
>believing polls.

"Hillary 98.1% chance to win!"

LOL.

Is all leftists do is fantasize?

SAGE!

>believing fake polls
i thought the election was enough proof

Thumbs down
For fuck sakes Canada Another P.C. Tim Hortons commercial embracing immigrants. This place is Cucked to the max.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=S0pjW2ltKwI

I don't understand the left. Let's say this is bullshit. When it's all said and done they are going to find no guilt associated with Trump and he can use that to propel himself even higher and guarantee reelection. The only thing I can think of is they are banking on the stupidity of your average voter who sees the accusation but doesn't follow up on the verdict. I guess that has worked for them before.

>you may have won the game of chess but I took out more pieces so I win!

Holy fucking shit.

THE POPULAR VOTE MEANS DICK

I am so sick of posting all the reasons why nobody gives or ever gave a rat's ass about the popular vote and there are still some people that bring this up

If the popular vote meant anything America would be run my California and New York. Great fucking democracy

Maybe he'll get more popular as people accept him to pass for a leader.

Teehee, he bought the small one a puffy winter jacket, how cute.

What's wrong with you, you some kind of racist?

It's not difficult when the highest he could get is 48% or so because all dems will never approve of him and his actions even if he ends up curing cancer.

- over run by Muslims
- architect of a failed European project
- riddled with guilt over ze holocaust so you can't be a big boy in international politics.
- Britain left your cuck shed now it's just you and France to stear the ship, good luck with that.
- A resurgence of US manufacturing will erode you further economically.
- you leant a bunch of money to Greece lol
- Humiliated in 2 world wars, 90% of women in east Germany were raped as the Russians went through (look it up)
- I could go on

Yes

We could take you over at any time. It's just not worth invading another middle East county, especially one without oil or human beings

This Flynn thing is going to blow up bigly. The reason he'd want immunity is because he did something wrong. If he didn't do anything wrong, he wouldn't think in terms of immunity.

- nah
- nah
- nah
- not yet
- bwahaha, non-competitive fantasies
- lol we getting our interest lol
- what is actually wrong with you, you sick fuck
- no please, take your weirdo fantasies elsewhere

Hes got big established enemies in the deep state and media, struggling with all their might to keep the population opposed to Trump. The fight is not over and he is holding his ground against their relentless assault. If anything this makes me respect him more.

Obama basically used his own presidency to fight trump and he made no difference. With all things considered hes doing very well,

>trusting polls that gave trump a 1% chance to win

How do they even measure that popularity? They surely not asking every American.

Jesus its almost like there was a collective msm and dems world wide months long smear campaign with no prove to show for it. Guess it probably didnt affect the average person right, RIGHT?
Pathetic.

Im feeling sleepy guys. All these dumps make me so sleepy. Time for a nap.

Shows the majority of the country doesn't like him and didn't vote for him.
That 47 million wouldn't have voted for him regardless
>If the popular vote meant anything America would be run my California and New York. Great fucking democracy
Yes great democracy where the will of the people is ignored in favor of a few inbred hicks dumb enough to keep a corrupt establishment representing the billionaires in power :^)

From illegals and niggers voting multiple times and shillery rigging booths

Get out of here shill faggot,nobody believes you anyway..

Ha ha ha ha
Getting a little heated are you champ, this is a 10th of the bantz I have to offer. And unlike the Greeks I pay on time.

Y'all better sage this

Your digits prove otherwise.

I regret voting for Drumpf

These retarded statistic graphs didn't mean shit during the election and they don't mean shit now. The cult of outrage headed by SJWs (and ourselves) killed this type of information collection.

And predicted Brexit would not happen.

What ever they need to do to not talk about the stocks climbing and hiring everywhere

Good thing Hillary Clinton is leading him by 7 points or more in the polls. There's no way this clown will get anywhere near the nuclear codes.

>polls were rigged during the entire election

>polls are supposed to be not rigged now

yeah fuck off

And still more popular than Hillary ever was.

Nice false equivalency, faggot.

gee, shill invasion. is it friday already?

That's not at all a false equivalency. That's how campaigning in the US works

There was less mouthy niggers and comunists (SJWs), and less media back then.

Maybe if the DNC wasn't a group of treacherous faggots, things would be different. Not sure how blaming the GOP, when they have always been half retarded, is going to help anything.

kek

I can keep going brah, I mean it's not much sport but good practice for the other Hilary shills and Eurocucks.

None of this fucking matters. The goal is a atronger America, by any means necessary. Sadly we can't genocide faggots like OP just yet but that is what we need desu. Approval from kike owned news sites means jack shit, comparisons to past presidents means jack shit, shit like the popular vite mean jack shit, and democrats LARPing as if they have power means jack shit. If it takes a fucking civil war to fix this country than so be it. I hope you like eating lead, faggots. Go virtue signal some other inferior nation to death you useless hunks of souless resource wasters,

He is a pretty unpopular populist. It really makes me think.

Also Sage, slide thread. Fuck off.

Who's in the White House again??

Is this a shill thread?
Because I can smell it.
>Pic Related

Amazing considering the media bias and slaughter desu.

If you look at it plainly you're just dumb. Relatively it's astoundingly high.

Fuck off

>Calls people on /pol racist
>has massive liberal slant
>Argues with an Aus
>Fails to see the blatantly obvious

Hanz, go back to tumblr.
You don't belong here.

You guys notice how Obama has been awfully quiet during all of this. Even when he tried to reemerge as "the cool guy ready to still be politically active". Like if the accusations against him was bs you would expect him to crack jokes at Trump but look he barely even tweets anymore and if he does it's politically neutral stuff:

twitter.com/barackobama