You are all a bunch of racist assholes! I am so done with this place! Bye!!

You are all a bunch of racist assholes! I am so done with this place! Bye!!

Maybe one day when you grow out of your hateful rethroric you will find peace

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=97mbNzg2YUQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

haha. seeya tumblr

>peace

But i like hate. Its an emotion like any other. Whats so wrong about it exactly

Oh my god are you mentally deranged??

I hope you get raped by a gang of niggers

Nothing my good user.

Racism is just a meaningless word. What is at stake is far more important.

see ya tomorrow user.

Good get the fuck outa here nigger

Isaiah 48:22

I kinda wanna believe it's a proxy, but then again who would choose a bulgarian proxy out of all options out there.

A disgrace

You are here forever.

Eventually the hate will have nowhere to go but within. But it's probably already there so good luck.

The photo actually proves white people the real minority, so why shouldn't we also have the right to our own nations and cultures?

FROM MY POINT OF VIEW, THE JEDI ARE EVIL!

I tried to find peace with the immigrants in my country. They shit in the streets, harass passerbys, they grope girls regularly, and last week one was raped.

We WERE at peace, asshole. We don't need your (((peace))).

whats goin on in here

Oп хиъp
Aз cъм бългapин вe

EGAS

What is at stake?
Sure a small amount of them are causing trouble but the majority are peaceful and hard working. Too bad that actuall good hard working people get generalized with the bad ones by people like you

this is beautiful and a must listen

youtube.com/watch?v=97mbNzg2YUQ

We already do and these people will assimilate eventually. They just grew up in harsher environments they must be given time ti adapt to civilized human life

These are a minority and it is sad that the all of them even the hard working ones suffer because of the actions of the few

Prove me wrong racists
Protip you can not

>These are a minority
I don't fucking care, we don't need those people. Don't they have a country to call home?

>You are all a bunch of racist assholes!

Thank you kindly, Sir!
Have a picture of a famous anti-multiculturalist patriarchal nazi-white-supremacist as a reward for your flattering words.

Oh no please don't go. We really value your opinion and want you to remain a contributing member of our society. We will stop saying nigger and kike if it means you will stay!

I kinda like coming here once in a while.

Being around racist assholes makes me feel like I'm not such a bad person in comparison.

Their country is being ravaged by the terrorists you and your allies fund(ed)

Their lives were ruined and it is understandable some of them would behave badly in response to the trauma. With enough time though they will too become normal and productive.

Besides you owe them for ruining their country

Implying anyone frequenting here would say that, sage

I didn't do shit, I didn't even vote for the people in power. And that's our own problem.

Maybe they could solve theirs too. Except now they're becoming our problem.

>we should let our country perish because we can't accept change.

Change Is unevitable. You can either adapt or perish. The traditions of most if not all modern countries have nothing to do with the traditions they had 200 or 500 years ago. Times change.

Their violence and behavior is almost straight genetics. Nigs are violent wherever the fuck they are. You give me one goddamn example where a black community is less violent than a white community. Literally he best predictor we have for how violent a community is going to be is by it's percentage of blacks/mexivans. Now you fucking tell me why that is

>solve their issues
You try solving your issues while half the world is paying psychopathic fanatics to drop bombs on you 24/7 asshole

And tThey're paying psychopathic fanatics to rape our women, steal from our stores, crash our economies, and destroy all the values of our society.

Thanks for your concern user.

If only Europe had gun rights. There would be sooooo many dead refugees they would have to have crews to sweep the bodies of the streets. I almost wish there a shit ton of refugees here in the us so I could "defend" myself from them.