Any recent (good) movies that haven't been cucked by SJW's?

Any recent (good) movies that haven't been cucked by SJW's?

The only one I can think of is Ex Machina. Although its been a while since I've seen it, I probably missed the liberal message.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Her_(film)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That game was such dogshit.

I said Ex Machina

Not Deus Ex

Ex machina is just another dumb robot movie.

If you want the same plot, but handled well, watch Her.

Oh but recent good movie? Shin Fucking Godzilla. Best monster movie i've ever seen. Look for it on nyaa.se

It was fucking boring

Hacksaw ridge, because it was made by Melbourne Gibson.

Ex Machina wasn't that bad.

I haven't watch Her yet, but I will.

Cheers bud

Angry Birds

Her was the most autistic thing I've ever seen. I could understand how people could like it, as well as have an emotional reaction with the film, I was close to that myself. The one thing that constantly happened while I watched that film was that I always remembered "its a fucking program in a phone, kill yourself"

The worst part was that he got with Amy Adams in the end. He should've ended up sad and alone and realize that hes a fucking loser.

Also, just for context, I'm a huge faggot who will cry at movies. The story just has to be tangible. Not some shut in who wants to fuck his tamgotchi

Yeah but that's true for all human-robot relationships. it's inherently unhealthy. I liked how technology had driven humans apart to the point that they had no other choice but to seek out such autistic outlets for their suffering, like when he has rando phone sex.

It's a subtly dystopian world. Even his job is existentially depressing but nobody cares anymore. Everyone is post-post-post modernist.

The movies was a great game. I gotta go find a torrent somewhere now

>I haven't watch her yet, but I will

>Referring to movies at people

Do you do that so you don't feel so lonely, you faggot?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Her_(film)

True. I hadnt been watching it on a larger scale. I was too busy hating the main character to appreciate the rest of it

Ghost in the shell they white washed the of it awesome art style and body suits 10/10

>eh wew look guise I am doing a haha at an anonymous poster
>tee ef dobuble-u when udont understand context
>umm... u are le fat neckbeard no-life
le haha :^)

Kong skull island.