How can you be such faggots?

Challenge accepted.

Where can I get this?

filteries.com/politics

>being Liberal

best state

How'd I do? r8

You are all filthy fucking plebs

>Practice of Islam and Judaism is illegal. Mosques and Synagogues will be removed
>Women have to be above the age of 35 to vote
>Pro Transport/Labour unions
>Mandatory national service for fit 16-17 year olds
>No nanny state gibs for lazy people, shitskins and single mothers
>Mandatory boxing/wrestling (without beating their brains out) practice in schools for boys aged 8-12 (normal fitness training for girls)
>Pro Iran and Syria
>Anti Wahabbi/Saudi Arabia/Zion Israel
>Start trade with North Korea and Cuba
>Influence Aussie, Leaf, New Zealand and Irish politics, and form a Great Albion Republic
>Leader of the nation (male only) will be named 'The Albion'

what if mother is danger?

Then she will into heaven

i just picked what sounded good

*husband & her children cry*

here you go but don't wet yourself

>Surplus over 3%
Stop

Islamic Communism

Would like to live in my country?
Protip: You might like to, but wouldn't be allowed anyway.

>no employment for women
does that mean 'official' employment, like state employment?

who's going to work in the make up/nail bars?

Forgot some items cause I'm in a hurry to work, corrected them now.
Nope, means that women should be at home nurturing the kids. Just like it was for millenia before (((they))) decided to start women's rights movements to put them into workforce, so they could separate the average income of the family chief into two (for the man and his wife) while "taking care" of the children.
Make up and nail bars are for whores.

Well, that was easy.

Also rate.

But women have always worked though. WHta about older women? What if her husband dies? Can't leave her to starve.

lel again, who's going to do the feminine jobs? last thing you want is a nation of fags lowering their test by dancing around with dishes in their hands, and painting womens nails etc

yes, worked in the field, with her husbands. If her husband dies she can always grow a crop on herself or learn medicine, just like anyone else. No professions are more important than doctors and farmers, period.
Also, what's the problem of men washing the dishes? Don't you clean what you use already?
And women can paint their own nails, if they want to.

so you can agree that women can make products and sell them? that's fine knitting jumpers would be a good thing

yep. now I realized I should've answered yes to you at your first question. Not a good time for me to be browsing here, though.