You have exactly 10 seconds to give a legitimate reason why Hillary Clinton didn't deserve to be president despite...

You have exactly 10 seconds to give a legitimate reason why Hillary Clinton didn't deserve to be president despite receiving the most votes.

Pro tip: You can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/266038556504494082
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

electoral college

Dead people and illegals don't deserve to vote.
30 million illegals reside in this country. Can you tell me you know for a fact that zero of them voted, especially after so many of them felt threatened this campaign season?

She's a crook.

And that's not the way the US democratic system works. The popular vote is a menial near meaningless trophy.

Because she lost the election.

SLIDE THREAD
DO NOT REPLY

SAGE

>What is the electoral college?

Because the electoral college is how the USA elects it's president not popular vote.

We live in a republic and not a democracy, which prevents mob rule. As the founders intended

>2.5m of those votes came from California

so California should decide all elections is what you're saying?

shes fucking evil.
trump may be an idiot but hes not evil.

The electoral college is a DISGRACE to democracy. Even Trump admitted that he didn't deserve to win.

Electoral college u retard, pro tip to op, stop using the pro tip phrase

I can't do it in 10 seconds I need more time, I'm on my phone on the toilet taking a shit and it's hard to type with poo hanging out of me

>Democracy
>deserve to be president
KYS

Also, imagine winning the popular vote and still losing. Hillary is the textbook loser. Lost as a wife when her husband cheated on her in front of the world and lost to both a nigger and non-politician when running for office.

Yeah but America is a republic. Its not supposed to be a democracy.

Nice edit chum.

Because California doesn't get to decide who's president of the United States.

He also admitted that if you take away all the illegals who voted, he would have won the popular vote.

Dems fucked up hard this election. Nobody wants them in power anymore.

>he thinks she lost

Thats a fake tweet
>The electoral college is a DISGRACE to democracy
You're just saying that because you lost. And I trust the intentions of our founding fathers more than the opinions of some retarded hillary shill on Sup Forums.

You can't just change the rules of the game simply because you lost, the electoral college is how our elections have always been decided and Trump won fair and square. Please stop posting.

13 million illegals

>65.788.583
>62.955.363
Those aren't even valid IP addresses

The electoral college makes us a constitutional republic

#pizzagate

the only reason anyone has heard of her was because she married the right man. for her to milk that shit all the way to the presidency is some sort of crime.

STOP FALLING FOR THIS CHEAP BAIT, FELLOW ANONS

We had this thread at least 2000 times since the election. The shill does not want an answer, he just wants to shit up the board.

Before the election:
> muh, Drumpfi just complains about our system because he knows that he will lose!
After the election:
> muh, our system is not democratic! Who could have known this! We lost, this means that the election is rigged!

/THREAD

STOP RESPONDING TO SHILL SLIDE THREADS

>but it was HER TURN
Wow. Really makes me think.

Mob rule is bad

Because of electoral college. 5 states don't decide for other 45 states. That's how it works. Also the election was 5 months ago and you still talk about the popular vote?

Hillary supporters were cool with the electoral college when she looked like she would win.

I heard no shitlib complaining before Trump won.

>"Americans" don't even know how the electoral system works in their own country
Thanks for giving me a good laugh you retard

Warmongering at russia saged you cunty little cuck

Well you should have done something about it beforehand, then. Can't just play a game with established rules and cry NUH IH I WON IF WE LOOK AT IT THAT WAY when you lose.

(Cliff Notes version)

We're not a Democracy; we're a Democratic Republic.

Because she didn't get a majority of votes. She got a plurality. She needed to get 51% of the vote for this argument to work, and she didn't.

52% of the popular vote went to Clinton not being President. About the same goes for Trump. How can you justify one populous of this country over another when neither are the majority? You use a system like the EC.

If you equate the Popular Vote to the Electoral College, Clinton gets 256ish votes. Trump gets 253-4ish. Neither gets 270. Vote then goes to the HoR. HoR is Republican. Trump wins.

America deserves a nationalist president not a subversive subhuman reptilian traitor

cause the people don't elect the president, the states do

Saged, faggot.

good thing we aren't a democracy kiddo

Well he's not wrong about Obama.
That was a trash fire of a presidency.

My sister responded by saying that every vote is equal and therefor popular vote is most logical. How can I answer to her ? Pls no "electoral vote system" cause that was not the point of our discussion.

that's a shitty excuse m8 also checked

She's the most corrupt, unqualified candidate in the history of this nation??

blue states are people

This is the only answer to this bait.

meant aren't. fuck.

Yes it is. But those were - and still are - the rules.

Yet she still got more votes than trump. If she's "unqualified" and still got way more votes than trump, what does that say about him?

Literally nothing in the entire history of the United States government has ever been decided by a national popular vote.

You know what we do decide by national popular votes? American Idol.

Define "deserved".

By the rules of the current system, Trump is the one who rightfully deserves presidency.

/thread

>I knew the rules of the game and that I'd actually have to talk to the states that barely contribute to the total win but I didn't because I wanted to secure (and didn't) the big vote states anyway

>be nov 8
>trump wins 270 electoral votes
>trump winning popular vote
>go to sleep
>wake up
>oh california results are in
>hillary won by 6 gorillion votes goy

You have an electoral college as part of a Republic that just happens to use the democratic process for the states to choose the President.

Trump won the electoral college.

Oh, also, sage this slider thread.

>legitimate reason

She's a women.

I don't trust women with keys to my car. Whywould I trust her with a country

>The electoral college is a DISGRACE to democracy.
Lesser of two evils. The swing states as a whole are a better representative sample of the entire country than are NY and California, who would decide everything otherwise.

By the voice of the people, Hillary is the one who rightfully deserves presidency.

>Yet she still got more votes than trump
No. she didn't

It says the leeches don't like hearing someone wants to remove them.

This is the law. If you want to change it, do so before the election.

Because rustbelters thought that outsourcing destroyed their coal jobs instead of automation and techonological advances.

As a punishment, Silicon valley will automate the factory jobs even faster.

Universal increase in taxes in a time when factories are already going overseas.

Because she LOST

Just get over it already

>By the voice of the people
The people don't choose the president, the states do. the people vote on who their state wants for president. and trump won more states than Hillary.

>muh popular vote

Fun fact: Hillary also won the popular vote in the 2008 dem primary.

Fun fact #2: In the years since Bernie Sanders last defended his Vermont senate seat, over 80 candidates in senate races got more votes than Bernie did in his race and still lost.

What's "the voice of the people"? I suppose by it you mean the bulk of the votes. Yet the bulk of the votes neither determines who becomes president nor does it speak for the people, because there are still some who dissent from it.

She is a criminal.

Our elections have never been determined by popular vote stop being such a sore loser

Face it, if it was the other way around with Trump having won the popular vote and Hillary the EC you would be on your knees sucking the ECs dick and I bet you wouldn't give two fucks about "the voice of the people"

California shouldn't decide elections.

NEXT

Stupid drumpfkinz

Yes, the electoral college is a DISGRACE to democracy. What's particularly disgraceful is that when a state is called for and the electoral votes aren't split, like Commiefornia, the potential voters of the called-for losing party for that particular state have no incentive to vote, as they will just waste time. Under such a system, the "popular vote" is a biased metric, heavily biased in each state, which does not represent the actual will of the people.
If you want to talk about "deserving", you should take the Condorcet criterion, which is who would win in a one-on-one election. In this case, the third-party votes amounted to more than the difference between the candidates or, in other words, nobody got 50% or more of the total votes. Both Stain and Johnson had gone on record saying that Trump was the lesser of the two evils. Had they not participated in the election, Trump would have got over 50% of the positive votes.

TLDR: If you lose at chess, you don't complain about the rules of checkers.

She is a criminal taking money from the Saudis let alone her Commie agenda.

She would also start a civil war and bring God's wrath upon us over faggots.

She's total anti American.

>deserve
No one deserves anything, it's earned and Hillary lost the game. There is no president of California.

We already get enough of women and their bullshit

>twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/266038556504494082
Fake

fpbp

Grant this Ozzie a free dual citizenship.

electoral college

United states is a very big country, so making popular vote decide the outcome of the elections would completely neglect all the low population and rural areas.

A good example of this is Russia.

Moscow and St. Peterburg is nice but the rest of the country is really shitty.

US avoids this in one way because of the electoral college, it ensures all states get a fair representation and therefore it's a better system for america as a whole.

Hillary Clinton won the California vote (state with most illegals).

Trump won the American vote.

Because people form groups and the groups differ. And it's better to have multiple groups that can die and thrive than just one group that might be poisoned with thought.

Because in the ground with 2 bullets through her head?

Because of the electoral college. If you don't like it, start a petition or something. The electoral college was thought of in a by gone era in which the rich and powerful thought that the common folk did not have the mental capacity to make a decision of that importance.

>BROOOMPFF

This is hilarious. The US is a republic, Cuck.

>yfw when someone said to you before the election "Hillary gets 2 million more votes but Trump wins"

pic related is mine

Land doesn't vote.

They campaigned for electoral college votes, not the popular vote. Had they campaigned for the popular vote, they would've campaigned in different states. Instead of focusing on swing states like Ohio, and writing the entirety of Cali as a lost cause because its electoral college votes would just go to the Dems, in an election for the popular vote, Trump would've spent plenty of time in Cali campaigning for votes there, and you literally cannot say for sure that the popular vote would be the same had they campaigned differently in that manner.

So fuck you.

do you even know how your election process works?i mean you are an american,don't they teach you this shit at school?or do you go to a gender studies college?

Let ME tell YOU how OTHER PEOPLE are doin.

Shes a woman

Because she's a corrupt bitch that would have started WW3

This.

You mean like Trump is about to due to his relationship with Russia? Ok.

>What's particularly disgraceful is that when a state is called for and the electoral votes aren't split, like Commiefornia, the potential voters of the called-for losing party for that particular state have no incentive to vote, as they will just waste time.

That's why they don't call states until the polls close. But yeah, voting republican in California is a waste of time, but that's California's fault, not everyone else's. They've made themselves irrelevant by being so reliably in the bag for one party.

States retain a large degree of autonomy as part of the US, which is a part of the contract they signed when they gained statehood. Other parts of that contract specify that large states have less per-capita influence than small states. This was explicitly by design, as otherwise small states would have no incentive to join the union.

>that was not part of the discussion
>Here let me define the terms of winning:
>According to my terms, she won!
Are you that naive when arguing?

nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0

What do you have to say about this then? Whos the russian agent now?

uhh... her (((charity))) kidnaps children from 3rd world countries to rent out to pedos?
She takes money from ISIS?
She's a centrist globalist?

Im feeling sleepy guys. All these dumps make me so sleepy. Time for a rest

She stole 4 states via election fraud