Is Putin hacking the French presidential election?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M3Ftn2n1VTU
infowarsshop.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Russia hacked your mom last night

I swear to god if I see one more post about Russian interferes in other countries elections i am going to get cancer.

Of course Russia tries to influence elections just like EVERY OTHER COUNTY in the world.

The US was actively working with Ukraines oposition party to get him elected but no one talks about that

The US (Obama) told the UK that if they voted brexit they would be at the bottom of the pile for trade deals

Plus it's pretty much all the CIA are known for.

I don't know why people think meddling in elections is some how this rare thing exclusive to Russia and acting like they have some moral ground to stand on when they do the exact same thing else where.

GUYS EVERYBODY IS A RUSSIAN HACKER, EVEN YOU, EVEN ME

SHOW UR HACKEN FACE

I watched c-span of that hearing. Russia is responsible in every evil in the world. Whenever a toddler cries, Putin laughs.

oh no russians are hacking my vote ! my macron vote has just changed in le pen !
mon dieu !

>HRC step in dog shit
BREAKING NEWS : RUSSIA AND PUTIN AT IT AGAIN

>The US (Obama) told the UK that if they voted brexit they would be at the bottom of the pile for trade deals
That's not interfering with an election or remotely the same thing you dipshit.

>Russian boogeyman

Does anyone else realize the Cold War ended over 50 years ago?
The constant blaming on outcomes you don't like on Russia is so over the top anymore I can't believe that anyone genuinely considers it true.

I spilled my drink today. Clearly, Russia hacked the cup.

>50 years ago
>over
America pls
Not enough time has passed for even the ex KGB agents to lose their positions of power or die out

Yes.

They are mounting the exact same campaign for LePen as for Trump (as evidenced by all teh LePen threads here), and they are trying to compromise the Right in every NATO nation.

>I don't know why people think meddling in elections is some how this rare thing exclusive to Russia and acting like they have some moral ground to stand on when they do the exact same thing else where.

False equivalence. The US has never done anything like what Russia did to us last year, it was an act of war.

youtube.com/watch?v=M3Ftn2n1VTU

Pretty funny but.

I keep egging people on with this stuff on twitter. Just keep digging guys, the truth is out there (also you should buy a water filter).

>it was an act of war.

Unless you're willing to go and fight and die, take your jingoistic bullshit, your soap box and your utter cowardice and fuck off.

Woken up at 5am by neighbors super duty truck idling. Russians must have hacked his truck.

To be safe, unplug your fan before you go to sleep. Russia has hacked many of them to switch on at night.

The Russian involvement in French politics, quick rundown:
>Le Pen looked for loans for one campaign or the other, French banks said no
>Russian bank who's owner has ties to Russian oligarchs and therefore Putin(come on it's a fucking bank! In Russia!) wants to give it
>She takes it

Now she's the Russian spy. Which is interesting because by that logic plenty of candidates were for example German spies, and for example Sarkozy - Libyan. Yes, the guy who initiated intervention against Gadaffi was paid by him earlier on. At least French had a spine to tell him to fuck off in primaries.

I mean the logic behind it may have sense - if politician gets bankrolled by foreign capital you can expect him to biased towards the foreign country that gave him credit. Why are they ignoring every single situation like this outside of Le Pen though?

You're forgetting the first rule of liberalism:

>it's fine when we do it.

Seriously, libs are moral relativists. That's why they've fallen victim to Marxism.

>Telling a country if the election doesn't go as I want then there will be consequences is not interfering with an election

wew lad

this is the left new meme and rhetoric

how can you be a good leftist, explain the world and not mention (((them)))?

of course, it's the russians that put all these conservatives and racists into power!

it's really ironic because it's so fucking backwards to actually get at Russia's throat but not dare denounce the documented enemies, liars, revisionnist and worldclass complotists.

the narrow minded, unintelligent and uneducated left transgendered xieo womyn discovers there are power countries with influence in 2017 and decides Russia is the boogeyman.

France fucks itself very well, we don't need Russians to make poor choices. Just like in America, France has unproductive immigrants, non-working scum, entitled millenials, social conflict. Le Pen taking money from Russia is the least of our worries.

THERE ARE PROBLEMS -INSIDE- OF FRANCE. IT'S NOT RUSSIANS CAUSING THEM. I HATE THE MEDIA.

No but he should

Yes. Putin is personally hacking the French election.

Let's fucking hope so.

/traceaustraliananonsip

/locateip192.168.0.1

This. You have to understand when they talk about russian hackers, they are essentially talking about anyone who posts in favor of their enemies on Sup Forums, 8chn, reddit, twitter, youtube, etc.
We are all a bunch of bots from russia

Yes it was. Very openly in fact.

You right. The US did far far worse

Kek the CIA gave Australia a constitutional crisis

/beginbacktraceup
/whois 192.168.0.1

oh no - the russian is inside the house.

>I mean the logic behind it may have sense - if politician gets bankrolled by foreign capital you can expect him to biased towards the foreign country that gave him credit
Just like Hillary being for Saudia Arabia. Libs don't see that though

not hacking but financing it.

I AM IN-VIN-SI-BLE!

Dude my office fan switched on while I was asleep and blew my documented evidence of Russian collusion right out the window!

>The US has never done anything like what Russia did to us last year
>what is ISIS

You don't bother with elections, you just go ahead with rebellions.

Only if le pen wins

Putin must to be a evil genius to hack all these elections.

Exactly my point.

If Russia can hack the USA, UK and France why can't it hack the countries right next to it which are dirt poor and have half the population speak Russian?

Take this fake news as a strong signal that Lel Penn is closer to winning than anyone will admit.

>the right is winning elections
>its the russian hackers! No one actually likes the right
Propaganda, that's all this is.

Wait a second, why is US SENATE involved in French election? Are they trying to influence it or something?

>What Russia did was an act of war
This message was brought to you by Shareblue.

Share blue: Be a good goy.™

>t-they do it too and do it better than us with less money, f-fuck let's spread the word they're hacking elections without evidence using our favorite tool, the MSM

That means they're onto you. Buy a water filter. NOT one from this store:

infowarsshop.com/

He deliberately makes them vulnerable to fsb hacks.

Reminder that (((globalists))) have to take down Russia if their plans are to advance. America aligned with Russia, France, the UK or other nationalist states really fucks up their plans to "heal", i.e., utterly destroy the West.

The Russia narrative is propelled by Jewish revenge and messianic fantasies, and the end goal of it is to prevent anything other than a hostile relationship with Russia.

Whether any of the shit they say is actually true or they actually care any of the premisest-- like Leftists actually caring about corruption and treason-- is irrelevant to them.

Jews and the goyim they puppeteer are evil in human form.

>I HATE THE MEDIA.

Then you hate the Jews, and rightly so.

Fuckin putin must have just installed the 2015 version of election hacker pro before the anonymity patch.

This, really

The eternal jew hates Putin!

Of course I do, especially since their strategy here is putting the blame on a country that's still recovering from years and years of communism.

The stupid leftists supporting these claims have no idea what Russia is like, and if Russian culture was about crying, social justice, Slavic Lives Matters and displaying your sorrow to the world just like their culture is, they'd feel ashamed! Sad!

>Whenever a toddler cries, Putin laughs
Kek, I'm sure some leftshits actually believe that.
>The US dindu nuffin
Ignoring the fact that the "Russia hacked our paper ballots" meme is unsubstantiated, you'd have to be utterly delusional to believe that the U.S. has never influenced foreign governments through subversion before.
>it was an act of war
Going to war over something that hasn't even been proven... I'm glad Hillary didn't get elected, or else we'd be getting into an Iraq 2.0.

The US deep state is like that mentally retarded uncle, who sits in his old chair and frothing drones on about Russia. And when a tire explodes outside, he grabs his rifle and trumpets to an assault on Ivan.

Embarrassing!

A fukking shill detected!
Pic related.

Don't worry bro I put pure flouride from www.chemmart.com into pool water filtered through unbranded coffee filters so no hassles there I'm practically invincible.
Have put on a bit a weight around the chest tho

>some leftist says muslims are the real victims on kikebook
>3 most liked comments are redpilled as fuck

THEY ARE EVEN HACKING FACEBOOK NOW

Tell tale sign of Russian estrogen drugs, probably through a hacked air conditioning unit. Check the one on your house and in your car. Unplug both to be safe.

So what? They're involved because Russia Today talks about it?

I mean, I read the report. Half of it was "waaaaah RT is saying the truth about Clinton", the other half was "we tried our best to make Clinton win but we failed because of the Russians, because yes the CIA interfered with the elections".

Also those medias keep lying so why should we trust them now?

>muh act of war
Than do something about it faggot. I dream about the moment when you dumb cunt burn in nuclear fire.

>tfw Russia, a country in economic crisis and god knows what else, is able to break down both the fucking hegemon that is the United States and the European Union
>All that with a bunch of twitter trolls retweeting RT articles

hehehehHAhAHAHAHAHA
The Globalists are SO desperate

Le pen went to Russia to receive approval from Putin and her party received financial report.
The financial support was cut for time in favor of Fillon but because of different scandal with Fillon financial support went back to Le Pen

Who would of known.

Looks more like the US deep state is as It's a fucking headline stating as much plain as day.

moving from sucking US's cock to sucking Russia's cock is still sucking cock even if it taste less jewish

>When you change the definition of deportation, to include anyone simply turned away at the borders, so you can boast about having record deportations, when in reality, you've deported the least
That faggot Obama is as bad as a Jew.

>American education
God you're fucking retarded it hurts

Hahahaha

What exactly did they do? Wikileaks says the emails were leaked by an insider, not hacked: but let's pretend they were provided by Russia...the content of the emails was the DNC & Hillary's abject corruption, exposed.

Russia didn't do that.

How did Russia get me to vote Trump, you stupid faggot? How is it possible?

The fear and demoralizing campaign does seem to be backfiring on them.

HAHAHAHAHAHA
The US has done FAR WORSE than what the Democrat lying faggots accuse Russia of (still waiting on that proof, btw)

But that's how leadership works, especially in a country where the political system is falling apart and the candidate the media are shilling is the poster boy for banking technocrats!

I don't care if Le Pen sucks a lil russian jewish dick here and there, it shows that she's at least aware that once you have to handle the leadership of a country, you don't only handle the country, you also handle its relations with the rest of the world.

Le Pen will make an ally of Putin and won't fuck us over.

The filename is called "Russian_Hackerman",the purpose of this thread is obviously to make fun of the media and the Russian hacker meme.

So Russia saved the west. What timeline.

Drugs in the water you brainwashed idiot. The same drugs that turned you rightwing and made you compulsively listen to podcasts by racists and browse racist anime imageboards.

But I'm talking to a lost cause here. There's no helping someone so under control that they think Drumpf is president.

Wow obviously Russia hacked those thousands of emails to imprint vast right wing conspiracies inside them
Like how thick are you? Did some Mongol mix with that Russian blood?
(Rhetorical question)

He's hacking everything. Even our ballot papers.

Niqqa, they str8 haxed ur brain
Stay woke brutha

Excellent image!

What the fuck are you even talking about, leaf hiding behind an Aus flag?

I also find it hilarious that shills openly say that Russia is responsible for all political movements that intend to take away their country from globalists and give it back to people.

If you are black it's possible you are still untouched by the hacking. The obamaphones were designed by the cia to be impenetrable to russian trojans and malware.

How bad is the situation in the US now? Is it all lost?

Reports on the deep web say nuclear explosions wiped out most of the population, and that us flag posters are just russians with vpns now.

>Senate intelligence

L M A O

Sooo Russian intervention is the lib's version of thanks Obama?

Our country has done far worse to meddle in other elections. It's practically the CIA's job to murder people that don't tow the line.

See South America the last 60 years.

Fucking faggot shill.

PRIVYET WHERE THE WESTERN ELECTIONS AT?

This is what worries me.

An obvious Russian imposter attempting to make the USA look bad. It's all I see now from us flags on Sup Forums.

It's terrifying to think that the light of the free world has been extinguished by a resurgent red peril.

If any real americans are still alive, please email me at [email protected] or [email protected] for a confidential discussion.

You have NO PROOF of Russian hacking. Your IC says they have proof, but they have revealed absolutely nothing substantial.
>hurr da fancy bears haxd podesty's memail durr

If I wasn't talking to an American I'd wonder how someone could be so thick.
>Russians
>Imprint false evidence
>As part of a right wing conspiracy
>To mislead the public on Hillary Clinton
It's so fucking obvious. Pizza? Pasta? They added that shit in because Russians know Americans only eat burgers, Italian food is basically heretical.
Though I doubt they'd even dreamed it'd work this well.
As a matter of fact I'd say only maybe half of the DNC emails are real. The rest are utterly fabricated.
I'll give you a 2/10 for making me reply.

Russian hackers is codeword for CIA.

>American

He's clearly an FSB spook, mate. Just ignore Russian shills.

>the Russians have infiltrated France so deeply that more than half of the population is a Russian agent
only a matter of time

You'd be surprised how many libtards I've met personally do this kind of shit. They have the memory of a fucking goldfish, and still listen to what MSM tells them.

I gave up trying to reason with them.

This is getting very ridiculous and I'm sure all of this Russian blaming has to do with Wikileaks last year.