EU tells UK: 'We will not punish you. Brexit is punishment enough'

BREXITARDS BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uH6PwSfxURg
youtube.com/watch?v=1RsjZBlON88
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you give your enemies what they want you win.

youtube.com/watch?v=uH6PwSfxURg

he's a good singer, though

outstanding

brilliant

stunning

exquisite

simply the best

>Y-you guys are really fucked now
>it's not like we are a completely powerless union that can't actually punish you in any way

I wish they'd make up their minds already. One minute it's "we'll make Brexit as painful as possible for you," then the next they're saying that they won't do shit.

Britian had already told the EU to fuck off anyway

Posturing is all they're doing. Take OPs headline for instance. It's just meant to try and sway public opinion with a "gotcha" just like they've been doing for the past 15 years but when it comes down to the nitty-gritty deal making you can bet your anus they're gonna try and bleed the UK for all they can.

Please don't post this motherfucker.

Jesus, the EU is acting like a psycho ex girlfriend.

u-uncommon flag (?)

BWAHAHAHAHA

BASED DONALD

GET FUCKED BRITBONGS

>"WWWWAAAHHHHH"
t. European Union

Anglo Union when?

>Literally threatening to kill your new girlfriend
youtube.com/watch?v=1RsjZBlON88

Jesus I hate this ginger kike

>you can bet your anus
Do you make a habit of this?

>We will not punish you
What a bunch of fucking clowns. EU deserves to burn in flames and Juncker needs a fucking bullet to his brain

They're going all out

"No trade deal talks until muh 56 billion"

We should stop supplying jet engine spares until they come to the table
>Europlanes start falling out the sky all because the EU refuses to play ball

>If you leave we are going to to punish you so hard
>Well you l-l-left ahah.... This is your punishment
>Has nothing to' do with us being spineless cucks

HAHAHA

I BET YOU WANT BACK ALREADY STUPID ANGLOS

samefag

EU are scummy fuck, we should completely cut off our intelligence services, may sort a few false-flags for the EU to sweat over

No chance sitzpinkler

Translation: we realized that you are the 14% of our trade and if we sanction you we're fucked. What a bunch of spineless men.

It was never the plan to sanction them nor is Britain their enemy. I really don't follow your logic.

What with all the "VE VILL DESTRY U" shit over the last few months then?

Brexit is great.
Germany is now the only hegemonical power in continental Europe.

whatever.

What sanctions? Nobody wanted to sanction UK, they just don't get the EU benefits anymore.

ha ha EUcucks caved.

The UK is a greater loss for the EU, than the EU is for the UK.

Unless you're one of those fabulous Russian hackers and you hacked EU computers, that seemed to be exactly their plan. Just read the interviews juncker did a few months ago

>, they just don't get the EU benefits anymore.
Having some of the money we give to you trickled back so that unis can brainwash the youth?

Eu cucked by based britbongs.

Cheerio lads.

Indeed, we will not punish the Brits.
We want out of the EU too.

>EU being delusional
>Water being wet
Noticed how this all fits in a panicky scenario where a government is collapsing because it cant even get its own workers to agree to a single response to Brexit questions

I remember Juncker saying they cannot allow Brexit to be a success and they'll have to work against it so this guy says something that would be a massive burn if not for the fact theyre actually better off

>EU this butthurt
LOL

That was a bill, not sanctions. Although it does indeed seem so ridiculous I guess you can practically call it a sanction, fair enough.

No the bill, the constant talk of "accept all the EU rules with none of the benefits or we'll crash your economy so hard you'll think it's 1929"

56 billion is mostly things UK has already committed into in EU long term funding frame work. Some of those programs run few years into future past your actual exit from the union.

Given that UK still wants to participate in some EU stuff like scientific and education cooperation you probably should pay up.

There is very easy way to reduce that sum by estimated 5 to 8 billion. Removing pensions of every bongloid politician and bureaucrat that has been employed by EU directly as EU pays it's pension directly from budget.

>We should stop supplying jet engine spares until they come to the table

There are alternative suppliers for lot of things, including jet engines... mostly from Burgerland.

Now more than ever before I'm convinced that the EU is just the manlet bully. All posture and not even pretending to go for a fair deal.

K

>There are alternative suppliers for lot of things, including jet engines.
Not unless you want to re-engine all the planes running BAE engines, at a cost of tens of millions per engine. Jet parts are incredibly propriety

That is an image beyond words,beyond beauty, beyond even lulz

Thus I have saved it

Personally I don't have a problem with paying into the E.U on a case by case as long as we still benefit from the spending way.

What I don't like is the muh 56 gorillion before we even talk.

That's like breaking up with the wife and the lawyer refusing to talk until you agree to the alimony.

>we should completely cut off our intelligence services

>Theresa May warned European leaders that failure to reach a comprehensive Brexit agreement will result in a weakening of cooperation on crime and security, triggering accusations that her remarks amounted to blackmail.

It tickled me during the runup to the referendum that people kept saying we need the EU to keep us safe, despite shit like the Bussels attacks, Bataclan and Nice

This, if we really need to keep paying into the fund for international research and such sure, but I don't want to be building parks in Slovenia as part of that deal

All the rules? Not just regulations required for products?

I believe the exact demand was open borders or fuck you

once Canada gets its fucking act together and stops being so refugee whipped

Only if Canada has no say in fucking anything so they do t infect us with their SJW and Islamophobia horse shit.

>implying burgerclaps want anything to do with the EU.

Yea, apparantly for 2 years and all the immigrants have to able to stay kek. I'm sure they'll budge on that one though no worries.

lel we have already closed the borders and started deporting people.

Honestly?

Will not ever happen, All of us are too reliant on cheap labour.

Don't be surprised if we set a free trade deal with India and Pakistan for cheap Labour reasons, our current government is as capitalist as most and we need the cheap Labour for retail/construction.

TFW we swap cheap white labour for cheap mudslime labour. Watch this space in 5 years time.

Stop talking shit, ONS says we are 3% and the EU is 14% to the UK.

These are actual facts, not bullshit stats.

We can take all the Mexicans from USA in return for it to be easier for us white Brits to immigrate to the USA

Win win, we get cheap labour, America gets rid of illegals and Mexicans and I will be in the USA and not have to deal with all the Mexicans.

BAE doesn't manufacture aircraft engines. Rolls-Royce manufactures those. Alienating your biggest existing customer is a brilliant idea good idea.

>Personally I don't have a problem with paying into the E.U on a case by case as long as we still benefit from the spending way.

Most of it goes to programs that also benefit UK. 30 billion to misc programs and 17 billion to EU regional development funds. While majority of regional development funds go eastern Europe, some it is spent on Northern Ireland and Scotland.

>What I don't like is the muh 56 gorillion before we even talk.

Those are literally things previous British cabinets have already agreed to pay in last few years.

>That's like breaking up with the wife and the lawyer refusing to talk until you agree to the alimony.

If you want better oversimplified daily life equivalent about this: It is like carrying bunch of bills you have already signed and sealed into envelope to mail box or post office.

Pratt & Whitney and General Electric would probably be happy about reduced competition from Rolls-Royce.

This surprises you? The Globalists are narcissist/psychopath control-freaks. When they don't get their way they try to wreck everything.

Nice, now we will get what we want.

>Alienating your biggest existing customer is a brilliant idea good idea.
Cutting off your supply of spare parts for ultra high tech engines that require constant maintenance is an even worse idea
>Pratt & Whitney and General Electric would probably be happy about reduced competition from Rolls-Royce.
And I'm sure the airlines will be happy to stump up 10 or 15 million dollars per engine for their entire fleets

This is a Brexit thread you know right? I couldn't give a fuck about mexicans (I dont mind them personally).

I'm on about Britain changing cheap Polish workers for cheap mudslime, which will fucking happen.

Even if we had free movement between Canada etc, canadians will not come here to work in poor paying retail or service jobs. This is were our government will start sucking off old commonwealth (India, Pakistan).

We need to petition the government now in my opinion, to let them know it was Muslims we didn't want, not Polish.

Haha, and you think the current British/US government are not globalists? fucking hell. May was a staunch remain voter before Brexit, how we leave voters suddenly trust her is fucking beyond me.

> FUCK YOU UK WE DONT NEED YOU

"Okay well we won't be sharing our terror intelligence with you any longer or buy your overpriced cars"

> BRITAIN ARE INCOMPASSIONATE CHILDREN THEY DO NOT UNDERSTAND WE NEED TO HELP EACHOTHER

Fuck the EU, and fuck kebabland aka Germany especially.

I'm all for petitions, but you are aware India is mostly Hindus and Sikhs right? They hate the muslims more than we do.

We have to find a way to block Muslim immigration without the government going "muh freedom of religion" Even though fucking Christians get locked in jail because it offends muslims.

Hopefully now that we can start deporting kebabs, they will chimp out a lot and more people will get red pilled.

Yes goyim, (((civic nationalism))) will work out, it doesn't matter if they're brown ;^)

Rolls-Royce engines are literally chink tier shit and i hope that Brexit results in a mainland engine manufacturer that actually produces products that dont explode randomly.

IT'S OVER BRITONNIA

>in other words
we don't have the power or the balls to do something to you.

>punish

They should immediately be dragged into the streets and hanged or beaten to death for saying anything remotely like this. Europe, what the fuck are you doing?

>we can't punish you
>so nyah
Classy move, Tusk

>how we leave voters suddenly trust her

Speak for yourself and the other retards that do this.

You can't just kick out muslims for no reasons, you do know some are even born here right? they are technically British, even if they do follow that shitty religion.

What we need to do is make sure our values are adhered too with future migration, not go Mecha edgelord because that wont work.

Home office already tries and deport immigrants who dont work or contribute now as it is, leaving the EU wont do fuck all for serious cases of refugees because thats a worldwide law.

We need to start approaching this logically, this deport brown people bullshit won't fucking work because of worldwide human rights and refugee laws with the UN etc.

>We will not punish you
Because you can't kek

Not saying I do, If I had said 'You leave voters' I would have been jumped on by ultra defensive leave voters shouting liberal. I have to specify it these days, logic doesn't happen in this sub anymore.

Do Eurocrats all have bipolar or something? This is getting really autistic, perhaps they're just trying to confuse Britain into submission

Every time I see this kind of sperging - which is every single day now - I'm reminded of how people say Trump is not diplomatic and is hurting relations with the "international community". So this is the international community ive heard so much about? Pass, but thanks for the offer.

Saved

Sorry, but they played Strategema, not FourD. And Data got to 32000, 420 is a silly ridiculous amount. Also at 420 to 02, Trump should have long won.

How's the Crimea situation going?

We can kick them out for being criminals, then the other muslims start chimping out because of it and get arrested and either deported or thrown in jail.

>There is very easy way to reduce that sum by estimated 5 to 8 billion. Removing pensions of every bongloid politician and bureaucrat that has been employed by EU directly...

And people wonder why we left.

Pay debnts *cries

DEAR HANS, I WROTE YOU BUT YOU STILL AIN'T CALLING
I LEFT MY VOTES, MY DEALS AND MY ARTICLE 50 AT THE BOTTOM

>y y y y y you-y u u u y-your democracy is p p p p pp punishm m m m m meant enough g g g g g goyim. *hiccup*

this was always his rhetoric back in the country, and somehow our stupids fell for it and got him elected for 8 years
it's really venomous talk