Ethnic Dutch a minority in big cities, so how do they integrate?

>Instead of being in the majority in large Dutch cities, the native Dutch have become a minority, according to Maurice Crul of Amsterdam’s VU university. Crul has been investigating migration and integration for 25 years and has just begun a major new study this year, not of migrant groups but of the ‘white ethnic Dutch’ ‘It’s already happening in Amsterdam. Only one in three youngsters under the age of 15 is of Dutch parentage,’ Crul told Trouw. With a team of eight researchers, Crul is starting a unique €2.5m 5-year study of six large European cities, including Amsterdam and Rotterdam. Frankfurt, Antwerp, Malmö and Vienna will also come under the spotlight. If you want to look at integration, you need to look at the ethnic white Dutch, he said. ‘Who adapts to who if there is no majority?,’ he said. ‘The ethnic Dutch are the most unstable factor in Amsterdam. They move in while they are at university, and then leave or move with their young families to the suburbs. Migrant groups sometimes live in the same spot for generations,’ he said.

>dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2017/03/ethnic-dutch-a-minority-in-big-cities-says-researcher/

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/may/29/northern-ireland-chinese-mp-might-leave-province-racist-abuse
youtube.com/watch?v=ca8CpIFb0_E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My own family fled Rotterdam to the countryside in the 1970s. Who wants to live with a bunch of smelly, aggressive Berbers and Turks? They can build all the coffee bars and overpriced penthouse apartments that they want, we're not coming back.

>Ethnic Dutch move to the suburbs
I don't blame them, why would they want to live in a brown crime infested ghetto?

Shame the neighbourhoods they ruin are often attractive

Not in this part of the world. Most non-white migrants live in 1960s-1980s commieblocks.

Top cuck

I dont want to live in this timeline anymore.

And I thought Germany was a cool place couple years before.

Too many people who argue for immigration only argue for the short term benefits (It will boost the economy) and gloss over the long term impact (you'll soon be outnumbered by a foreign people who refuse to integrate).

Do those fools have no idea about the future they are creating (destroying?) for their own children?

ctrl+f "kanker"

Damn Sup Forums

KANKER

They're just flat out retarded.
They don't see their own culture because they're immersed in it, so they believe that it doesn't exist. Therefore, a foreign culture, which they can recognize by virtue f it being foreign, is always better than no culture, no matter how barbaric.

there are only a few neighborhoods that are still expensive enough to be safe from niggers in amsterdam

Centrum, Oud-Zuid, Grachtengordel and Vondelbuurt

the rest are all turning into ghetto's

Amsterdam will turn into a big brown shit stain on the map very soon and the attention will be shifted from North Holland to North Brabant due to Brainport

These same people have no issue with debt being passed on to subsequent generations. People are not long term thinkers in general

not to mention, that "boost to the economy" is a corporatist trickle down idea

I've said it for years, but the Netherlands must be the MOST fucked in terms of demographics in Europe. Something like 70% of under 12s in Rotterdam are non-white. Fucking astonishing.

We need more regions like North Ireland, it doesn't matter whether they're British or Irish they're the most based part of Western Europe outside of Denmark.
>no fag marriage
>good gun laws
>sanity on abortion
>men who act like men

I was in Amsterdam last year. While there were a lot of them it didn't seem like 50%. Do they have ghettos in Amsterdam?

And it seems 6 out of 7 Dutchies are ok with this.

What a shame. Dutchies are among the best of all the Germanics out there.

I would agree. Conflict, like the one that happened in Northern Ireland really recently, breeds strong men that aren't complete faggots. Northern Ireland is insanely white. I've even thought of moving up there, to be honest.

I try this with normies sometimes with some success in convincing them mass immigration is an attack on the worker. I get the impression that some of the upper middle class ones don't give a fuck about that though, only their promised ethnic restaurants and token brown friend.

>Belfast
>Urban area population 483,000
>96.7% white in 2011 census
good lord

Yes. And lots of Northern Irish people are racist as FUCK. And credit where it's due, the Unionists tend to be ultra racist.

theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/may/29/northern-ireland-chinese-mp-might-leave-province-racist-abuse

They harassed some Chink politician so much that she literally quit.

Keep the motherland pure.

their name sure is funny
now I am also sad they are minorities

cleansing is the only solution

dark skin is default corrupt
>muh children!
they are as corrupt as the adults, moment they get to """""""""teenage""""""""""" age they demand things for themselves and they do not care what happens to white skinned people

its all a lie when it comes to them

reminder the FACT only thing you should look at is the newborn babies

IF the niggers and arab niggerarab babies are increasing, you have ALREADY LOST, because there are morons who think democracy is anything but the extension of power for FASTEST BREEDING GROUP in the country

Well then it's over for the Dutch. Literally over. 70% of under 12s are non-white in Rotterdam. In other large cities such as Amsterdam and Utrecht, the under 12s is well above 50% non-white too. They're fucked.

Amsterdam is Canada of Netherlands

Literally DUDE WEED LMAO

come to grand rapids michigan dutchies like 8 out of 10 small businesses are run by vanderveen vandhyde this and that. and we have the Devos and van andel.

>Michigan

I'll come when Detroit gets nuked

michigan is a big place, detroit is a long ways away.

>tfw half of Belgium has a last name with van der ...
>Always forgotten

feels bad

ireland you dont understand, it helps the ECONOMY the ECONOMY grows because of it, more people means more ECONOMY, please say it with me: ECONOMY

Have you not heard of red light districts?

My mom teaches 5th grade and her class of 19 kids had fucking 12 different nationalities. 12.

those aren't ghettos

of course we have ghetto's
half of amsterdam is one big no-go zone

my name ends in horst is that german or dutch?

It's gay

dutch

They've crept up gratiot to like 13 mile now.

Go watch mount clemens high school get out. not one single white kid

KANKER OP OPKANKEREN VERRECKTE KANKER IN KUT

Haha where do you live, Amsterdam zuidoost? In all my schools I had like one chinese and one nigger that's it.

Yep, we do.
North, West, New-West, East, South-East, even the centre because it's literally a theme park.

Burn the lot I say.

Shit man I wanted to visit Amsterdam someday. It's a shame to hear it's turned into niggerville :(

Half the country isn't fucked. They'll secede or liberate the west using western diaspora.

And if not, western diaspora will purge the place.

gee, I wonder where it has happened before

youtube.com/watch?v=ca8CpIFb0_E

Integration has always been a delusional lying fantasy

For most of them, you'll find they know all this, and their root motivation is a burning hatred of whites

White Genocide...

Kanker Joden

joke