SHIA IS IN COMING TO FINLAND AND HES GOING TO PUT FLAG IN LAPLAND. CANT WAIT TO SPURDO SPÄRDE HIM!!!

SHIA IS IN COMING TO FINLAND AND HES GOING TO PUT FLAG IN LAPLAND. CANT WAIT TO SPURDO SPÄRDE HIM!!!

arsguide.fi/teokset/alonetogether/

is.fi/viihde/art-2000005149883.html

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=S0pjW2ltKwI
youtube.com/watch?v=5Cb3ik6zP2I
vocaroo.com/i/s1mJQ6aVsa3j
youtube.com/watch?v=9BVghzF1DNk
youtube.com/watch?v=_ONm72JG2_o
finlandcottagerentals.com/index.php?__FORM_ID__=367618&article_id=180&parent_id=&b=01.06.2017&e=&r=140&l=&s=2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Take the flag and put a spurdo flag instead or at least the text "Divided fuggg :D:DD:DDDD"

Make your Khan proud, finns

The residents of pol shall unite as one nation of troll to divide the fag that is known as Shia LaBeouf.
Now it is the finns turn when shal it be ours.

SPRÖLÖLÖLÖLÖLÖ :8DDDD

>new season in the land of the most notable drunkard shitposters of our generation

can't be any more stupid

fpbp

Seriously, do it Sup Forums, let's meme Shia out of relevancy

fpbp

Best part is he will have no fucking clue what it means and chimp out.

>I'll be in Tornio in July

How do I explain to my gf that I need to go leave for a day to steal a flag?

Yeah what is he thinking. Finland is the Australia of Europe.

His next logical step should be Australia.

Thumbs down
For fuck sakes Canada Another P.C. Tim Hortons commercial embracing immigrants. This place is Cucked to the max.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=S0pjW2ltKwI

not your personal army leaf, why are you spamming this?

you just tell her? who cares what she thinks about it, its more important than she is

If she loves you, she will understand

is this jumping the shark?

>not your personal army leaf, why are you spamming this?

Because they want to create controversy by getting negative attention, so they can use their media network ties to issue articles about how superior Tim Horton is as a brand, standing up to the nazis.

You see, just issuing a diversity message ad, nobody cares about. It's one among millions, it's kicking in open doors in the MSM.

People only care if it can be painted as some kind of culture pivot point.

fug :-DDDD

Shia please come to NZ after you get stabbed in finland

Ylilauta has 3 million monthly visitors (according to it's frontpage) in a country of 5,5 million inhabitants. I can assure you that even Lapland has quite a few Jonnes ready for action before July, so there probably won't be anything left for you in July. :-D

Is he actually going to put the flag in a locked room?

hope he gets shanked by a shit skin when they found out he is a jew

So where is the flag going to be exactly?

>hope he gets shanked by a shit skin when they found out he is a jew
Now THAT would be funny!

put up spurdo flag

Some Tim hortons marketing shit trying to run up the views count. Basically send me $5 see what happens.

It's gonna be the Shining with Spurdos.

youtube.com/watch?v=5Cb3ik6zP2I

BENIS WILL DIVIDE BUTTS!

Lel, this so much.

He's not doing the flag in Finland, he's just gonna sit in a cabin for a month straight and it'll be livestreamed. It's gay as fuck.

;)

you fags better delivar

¡Buena idea, Espana!

>lapland

I'm not traveling there.

rate my finnish i think i am mongolian or lapp or something, im not sure... -_-

vocaroo.com/i/s1mJQ6aVsa3j

I hope you finchinks actually bash him

So he has long hair now? When did that happen? Did we turn him into a rebel? He was such a stereotypical teenager in Transformers.

Kinda sounds like some kind of Japanese/ Russian hybrid accent. People would understand what you're saying, though. So pretty good, keep practicing.

You're clearly still learning, so I'll try to give some constructive criticism: that was fucking awful

You sound like a karvakäsi kebab man from the local pizzeria. 5/5

In Tornio, where does it say this? -someone who lives in Tornio

Emphasize your Ä's, it's like the a in "cat" but longer

Bitch this language is really hard to learn if you're not native Finnish speaker

I keep hoping he puts this flag in my shithole liberal province but I know it won't happen.
Pic related, claim your a women, get Birth Certificate "Proving it".

>SHIA IS IN COMING TO FINLAND

big mistake. Those aren't real people up there. He'll never make it back out alive

lol no it isn't. I learned Finnish when I was like 2. Literally a child can do it

>tfw this is an actual possibility
he's in a remote cabin in lapland

perfect place to do him in

>Shia sitting in cabin
>knock on door
>ja I hev pizza for a Spurdo Sparde
>repeat 3x daily until he leaves the country or until the pizza places catch on, whichever comes first

>paddy goes to another country just to steal something.

Never change Ireland. We love you really.

shia is the gift that keeps on giving. take the flag so he comes here next.

Do laplanders really stink? For some reason fucking a stinky lap beast makes me hard.

Also here's the new flag to hang on Shia Lecuck's pole.

:D

Make us proud spurdos

I don't know about smelling but they're loud, they're literally our own native Americans. You know, "you murdered our people" and shit

I assume the laps are as racist and crazy in Finland as they are here. He cant expect any support from them.

Yeah do that.

Maoris then stab and Rob him for being a dumb cunt.

Can I get a fin to spurdopost? I need to see an all organic, non-gmo authentic meme come to life.

It's a trap this time. Predicting there will be a twist this season.

Primary language is always easy you fucking retard.

I'm currently working for Kiasma. I'll be in the perfect position to provide low-key assistance for anons who want to do mischief here at the Helsinki end.

mate are you special or what

he will nod divide us :DDD

>
>If she loves you, she will understand
If she loves you, she'll help you

OPERATION FINN BEEF:
Shake Shias hand as long as you can.
youtube.com/watch?v=9BVghzF1DNk

this season is gonna be awesome

I'm pretty sure there'll be no flags this time- It's a whole another installation.

However, that isn't going to stop anons from finding the cabin and blasting shaydilay- Or something.

He doesn't realize that even if he puts it in the fucking space station there will still be a Sup Forumsack there

Imagine having all the time and money in the world (for being a mediocre actor) and all you do is just this. Play catch the flag with a bunch of kekists and STILL lose every time. This fuck has too much free time on his hands.

oh dude

>A log cabin in to woods, with Shia Lebouef.

Fucking stealthy as fuck. Didn't even notice till I realized it was a 4panel comic.

>pizza place in Lappland
>pizza place delivers

Oh my Kek. So, is there any solid information on where the cottage is? (I translated the article so I couldn't really read it very well.)

Destiny calls.

How do you guys think they found these cabins to spend a life in? Did they rent them from a website or made a less public purchase in fear of browsers from this lovely website?

This feels like a trap. Be careful Spurdos, and Godspeed.

I seriously hope you don't enjoy the art in there, Kiesma is a disgrace to this country

This should be played when we eventually find the location
youtube.com/watch?v=_ONm72JG2_o

Hmm.. he's going to Finland. Is he Finnish, yet?

HWNDU is the gift that keeps on giving. Hope Shia goes through with his promise and keeps the show running the full eight years.

>implying
Not all modern art is shit, user.

Only about 90% or so.

>those comments in ilta sanomat
spurdoteam-6 standing by

this

>CANT WAIT TO SPURDO SPÄRDE HIM!!!
I wish you could just fart in his face.

You do realize Sup Forums was beat by a simple zip tie last time. You didn't take down the flag. You only got the exhibit closed. Not a true victory.

No, retarded Bongs were bested by zip tie.

>Shia was not prepared for the advanced levels of shitposting found in Finland, and quit the project within the first week

finlandcottagerentals.com/index.php?__FORM_ID__=367618&article_id=180&parent_id=&b=01.06.2017&e=&r=140&l=&s=2

keeping this site for later

Plz put it in Rovaniemi

>Shia shell-shocked from being chased across the pond to UK
>decides to set up in a country he thinks user can't possibly be from
>gets flag exhibit all put together
>immediately overrun by waves of autistic finns spurdo-posting irl
>mfw imagining his utter confusion as people yell "FUGG" turning to bitter rage as he sees a pepe sign somewhere in the spurdo-block and realizes this is just another flavor of his chosen adversary

He doesn't even have the slightest idea what is going to happen...

I've always wanted to hike in Finland. Maybe this is my calling.

I live 30 mins away from the Finnmark- Lapland border. Looks like i have to go to finland

Nah, season 3 was jumping the shark. I feel like it's never gonna get better than then
Unless the Finbros wanna prove me wrong ;DDDD

Can we get a Shia version of pic related?

FPBP

Please do what the Spanish bro said