SWEDEN YES!

youtube.com/watch?v=byZzSk7D6rs

Swedens largest telecommunicator service made a controversial commercial about cheating & cucking.

(translation:)
>First, the artwork of the renaissance in florence
>Then American politics
>And now, a long rant about Nietchz theories are more relevant today than ever
>Your Husband is very interesting...
>But not as interesting as other men on the internet, so make sure you have good internet provider

Interracial cuckoldry on commercial is daily basis, IKEA did open cuckery before, my favorite grocery store COOP showed ultra blonde white woman with nignog & their niglet. God hates us and the nightmare wont end

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_RzOh8Oyaxk&ab_channel=markooliochannel
youtube.com/watch?v=CZPNwAjW0vQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Olympics of Germony and Sweden competing to be the biggest cuck/joke is not funny. I feel with you mates.

Elin, 29. Cries tears of joy as immigrants get to stay in sweden

That's it I've seen enough. I want to go back to believing at the very least this is tongue and cheek and not a concentrated effort. I don't want to hate anymore, I don't want to be seen as a detriment to progress by my peers when I share my opinion. Please! Somebody tell me why this isn't wrong!

What a baby. Do you need free government issued tampons for your bleeding vagina?

Only teenage girls care about what her peers think. Grow up

DÖD ÅT TELIA

>refugee rapes and kills white woman
>get caught
>tell the judge that he just thought white girls love foreign and dark dicks because the media told him so when he arrived to the country
>judge let him free

this is gonna happen if isn't happend yet

Reminder that this is a tactic being used to poison the west. A tactic utilized by deep rooted serpents. The same people that are outraged at Trumps victory. The same people that control the media and the banks.

I agree to an extent. You are spot on about my need for compassion and understanding being infantile, as well useless, and narcissistic. But I still yearn for it. If I embrace the narrative I'm a sheep, if I go against I'm an outcast. (where I live) I understand that life isn't easy, however the feeling I get when seeing such blatant propaganda would be totally eliminated if I just thought differently.

She looks 10 years older than him

Tfw this commercial will soon get a Norwegian knock off

>comments are disabled for this video

Yes swedegoy.... yessssss... its fine if she cheatssssss...

hahahha you should see all the female swedish tourists/exchange students in italy, they just crave masculinity & are the biggest whores ever, if you are just a little bit assertive they will pretty much suck your cock and cook you a meal - this is what they desire: a man, not the typical swedish cuck they have at home

>Comments disabled
>Thumbs up/Down disabled
all the time

>Get Angry
>Release it's just sweden
>They've been dead to me for a long time

ayyy Sweden yes!

is this what normies do? take a photo with their gf, then crop out half her face to show
>she is hot but unimportant to me
>i will cheat on her with you
>here is a topless shot of me running

so basically married women in their 40s should be going after taken men in their 20s and black guys?

a country run by women somehow ends up with a culture where cheating on husbands is normalized?

and italian tourists in sweden go for the swedish men. It has nothing to do with masculinity, just that females in exchange programs want sex with the locals

Men just need to start acting like what the feminists are accusing everyone of. Bitch cheats on you, beat her ass black and blue and dont feel bad about it, nazi bitches deserve to be punched. ;)

>women are too retarded to appreciate the architecture and art, understand how great powers' politics tends to change the world or see the relevance of Nietzsche's theories
>Instead they are daydreaming about other men's dicks
The commercial is pretty accurate, desu.
pic somewhat related

Jesus christ you virgin autists are so cringy.

The mental gymnastics you have to endure to hate women as a whole, my god.

lmao wat, this has to be satire

Who even uses Telia in 2016, overpriced and unreliable sacks of shit that sell your identity without hesitation

They're seriously creeping me out and scaring me and that is not ok

delete this

I married an asian so my children will never have to feel the pain of being a Swede

is this why the swedish feminist government literally import somalis to satisfy their women?

You have to make Sup Forums friendly comments for those sweet, sweet (You)s

Holy shit, Sweden. Do you realize what kind of backlash you'd get if you showed this shit in Denmark?

Can you tell me the name of the second and third building you got there user?

I'm pretty sure swedish women prefer swedish men over somalis, but I could be wrong. As a rule of thumb if women are in place x they prefer men from place x.

Canadian Parliament building and Hungarian Parliament building. Both of them are Neo-Gothic masterpieces

>that image isn't a photoshop

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is what you get for your role in spreading the heresy of Protestantism Sweden. God's wrath is not a thing you should have taken so lightly.

This cuck stuff is way too obvious and it will backfire even in Sweden.

Thing is the EU Coudenhove-Kalergi plan, is not a conspiricy. It's an open reality.

Holy shit when will this ride end.

If I lived in Sweden I would have pulled a Breivik by now.

STFU IT'S A PHOTOSHOP :(

Its only getting worse.

The ride never ends.

I don't see the issue? It's a firm advertising their product/service. Why exactly are you butthurt about this? Are you anti-capitalist or something?

Happens all the time nowadays

Lmfao

Oh how right you are fellow burger

So, did we already find out the JEW'S name who is behind this?

It's true though....have you ever met a woman before?

If it's not dicks on the brain its tits shoes and cum all over both

>comments disabled for this video
Why am I not surprised.

Yeah I agree with this. Is the media pushing cuckoldry and race mixing? Definitely. But I've found that the large majority of girls around here only like white dudes, even the Mexican girls are all dating white bois. All the Mexican dudes are short manlets whose only stock in the pussy market is acting like a gang member. The population here is majority white by far.

Goyim, I did some digging (i.e google searching) and found out that Telia Company owns a lot of shit

Be sure not to use any of their services.

>TeliaSonera owns 100% of Eesti Telekom
>Sonera is the largest mobile operator in Finland and also one of the biggest providers of landline telephone and internet services
>TeliaSonera owns 49% of LMT (24.5% as TeliaSonera AB and 24.5% as Sonera Holding B.V.). TeliaSonera also owns 49% of Lattelecom, which owns 23% of LMT, which owns Okarte, Amigo
>TeliaSonera owns 88.15% of Teo LT, the largest landline phone operator in Lithuania, which recently purchased Omnitel, one of largest mobile network operators there

These kikes own the biggest internet and phone service providers in many countries.

If you buy their products you are directly feeding the cuckold propaganda.

(((Good quality bait)))

That humanitarianism really paid off.

>Not everyone on anything else than a Bahnhof 100/100 line is a cuck anyway.

Sweden is the laughing stock of the world, I'd rather have been born in North Korea than Sweden. In the latter, you get to see your entire country and everyone you know lose their dignity, in North Korea you never have any from the start.

They had dignity, but they found out it doesn't taste as good as dog.

Swedes, I am sorry.

I'm not.

Ouch. Fuck me. Does this sell? Aren't 50% of the target audience men? You guys really are more cucked than we are.

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

THIS SHIT IS BEYOND PARODY!!!

never feel sorry for cowards who won't help themselves
the sooner they collapse the sooner other whites wake up.

Unfortunately, this.

RIP Sweden, you will be remembered as a causality of war.

suprise suprise

why can't you just leave Europe alone? Asia is much bigger, fuck them up, what did we do to you?

Or at least Australia.

Stop... I'm at work on my lunch break and my blood is boiling from reading this shit.

Let it fuel you. This is why you NEED to have children and as many as you can. Notice the reason they do this is "low birthrates"

Orkar inte mer

>comments disabled

Just kill yourselves svenkas. You're well beyond the point of redemption.

I literally question why Sweden hasn't imploded on itself yet. Or at least had some sort of civil war

>>nordic women are too retarded to appreciate the architecture and art, understand how great powers' politics tends to change the world or see the relevance of Nietzsche's theories
fixed. med and slav women are bretty educated

Did we ever figure out why?

I feel like here is the only place I can escape from the apathy.

People just don't care. Tribal self-defense mechanisms have been torn down, the model that has kept us in the game for thousands of years is being eroded and I don't know why?

Does true evil exist?

Was Fischer right? Was Hitler right?

Why? Why don't people care?

youtube.com/watch?v=_RzOh8Oyaxk&ab_channel=markooliochannel

>And now, a long rant about Nietchz theories are more relevant today than ever

why

is like they are mocking us

>mfw

please take skane back

please

I want to be danish instead

>major corporations promoting interracial adultery
What a time to be alive

swedebros still posting shitty wojaks and pepe's on Sup Forums instead or murdering people in your govt are fucking pathetic

A translation or tl;dr would be appreciated.

>Today's question: Where would you go if you had a timemachine?
>Gösta Bengtsson, Architecht, Varberg:
>- I would travel both back and forth (in time). To see how fucked it was and how fucked it will become.

That's rather depressing.

this is just a regular newspaper article on how Swedes would like to spend their saturday evening.

>Swedes

why dont you do something about it faggot

i still cant believe things like this happen to you AND NO ONE GOES BALLISTIC

you deserve it if you dont do anything

>current year
>not focusing on becoming a Chad among Chads so you can reveal your powerlevel all the time and influence those around you to your side

posting on Sup Forums won't change a thing, Sven.

Same thing happening here with Telia. They made an add which is very tolerant and progressive. Who owns Telia anyways? Is it (((them)))?
youtube.com/watch?v=CZPNwAjW0vQ
>Girl: I hate all of you , have we forgotten how to treat people?
>Skinhead: I fear that Finland will change completely
>Somali: I wonder if you will ever accept me as one of your own
>Gay guy: Will this become awkward?
>Baldie: Maybe those machines of yours will make me useless/unneeded
>Woman: Would you listen to me better if I was a man?
>Guy at airport: Will ever become a father? Maybe I couldnt do it.
>Girl at school: What if they dont like me here?
>Text : When a connection is broken it must be repaired. If there isnt a connection it can be built
Find a new connection Telia
What do you think Sup Forums? Can I get a confirmation on who owns Sonera Telia?

Wow. Really brings out my inner nietzschean.

Please join me in a silent prayer to God to save us from this evil.

is no one going to comment on this?

nipples protruding in his blue shirt --- disgusting

ID:Jq
OY VEY

I'd take this opportunity to burn down whatever studio was behind this.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It could all stop if white men wanted it to.

White men are just weak pathetic subhumans who are too scared to do anything incase it upsets their precious women.

White men have been known as bottom bitch cucks to their women. This isn't a new phenomenon.

has happened before

Patience my brother.

this happens all the time

#blacked

YESSS RACE MIX SWEDEN YESS

we're kinda used to foreign government propaganda so it doesn't work that well on us

We took in like 20 refugees and one of them set his wife on fire, so we're most likely not going to take any more.

HAHAHAHAHAAHA WHAT THE FUCK

Du gamla, Du fria, Du fjällhöga nord
Du tysta, Du glädjerika sköna!
Jag hälsar Dig, vänaste land uppå jord,
Din sol, Din himmel, Dina ängder gröna!

Du tronar på minnen från fornstora da'r,
då ärat Ditt namn flög över jorden.
Jag vet att Du är och Du blir vad Du var.
Ja, jag vill leva jag vill dö i Norden!