Politically Correct ATM

This is HOLY Paris?
Seriously?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2609769/Caught-camera-Moment-brazen-cashpoint-thieves-swarm-middle-aged-tourist-near-Notre-Dame-cathedral-Paris.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's the Paris they asked for. Demanded, even.

Stupid Japanese people thinking a city full of niggers should be considered holy

thread/

What is going on in these pics?

>HOLY

I am educated elegant men.
So, I can't write "HOLY S****".

fucking shitskins

no matter where they are on the globe, this is what they do

*man. Men is the plural form :)

What is going on in those pictures? Are people trying to grab money under the nose of the owner fresh from the ATM?

In France and Gipsies... hard to tell where exactly, do you have the video?

Shouldn't you be out enjoying the 咲いている桜, weeb-chan?

False, nobody wanted that shit. Don't believe (((democracy))), it's all made up.

they are gypsies, hence they are not muslim immigrants, in fact most of them are french. Muslim and north African immigrants contribute to society.

you have to go back

They are just gypsies...jesus, just punch their lights out, its just a bunch of gypsie women, what are they going to do? go to the police, lmao
I fuck with these scumbags all the time

This pic is 3 years old...it's gotten better since then.
sage

How come in every nipple thread British weebs come out in droves?

>they are gypsies
>most of them are french
pick one and only one

this one helps tell the story.

Yea thats what it looks like.
Bottom right looks like the fuckfaces are waiting by the ATM, like vultures.

>Brits and nips have similar humour
>Brits find the way nips speak endearing because we're condescending like that
>Brits are massive weebs

Pick one

Fucking roms

Top lel

No it's Romania.

>shitskins
Those are whites. Probably gypsies.
Do you know what whites look like, Pablo?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2609769/Caught-camera-Moment-brazen-cashpoint-thieves-swarm-middle-aged-tourist-near-Notre-Dame-cathedral-Paris.html

This is a very multicultural gang of thieves.

So this.. is the power of diversity..

>whites
>gypsies

kek

You've never seen a gypsy, have you?

>bottom left pic

HOLY NIGGER I would fucking punch her fucking teeth in and hand her her ass in a floral basket

R A R E
A
R
E

what is happening here?

Aaaah shart in mart cuck fapping about their fantasy.

They are roms, gipsies, no brainer nomads who always lived like that in Europe.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome
>Paris syndrome (French: Syndrome de Paris, Japanese: パリ症候群, Pari shōkōgun) is a transient mental disorder exhibited by some individuals when visiting or vacationing to Paris, as a result of extreme shock resulting from their finding out that Paris is not what they had expected it to be. It is characterized by a number of psychiatric symptoms such as acute delusional states, hallucinations, feelings of persecution (perceptions of being a victim of prejudice, aggression, or hostility from others), derealization, depersonalization, anxiety, and also psychosomatic manifestations such as dizziness, tachycardia, sweating, and others, such as vomiting.[1] Similar syndromes include Jerusalem syndrome and Stendhal syndrome. The condition is commonly viewed as a severe form of culture shock. It is particularly noted among Japanese travelers.
Stay away from paris shinji-kun.

>gypsies
>people who literally were thrown out of india since they were the lowest of the low
>white

>you typed the magic numbers it's time you give the money to the ones that really need it

Hahahahahahah EU was like give rights to gypsys stop opressing them 10 years later this.....kek what goes around comes around faggots enjoy.

I post here like twice a day, how have you not seen me yet Hans?

I'm genuinely feeling sorry for you and Sweden, but we have our fair share of savages. Turkish Cypriots are starting to pour in the Greek part, I keep seeing old ass shitheaps with TRNC license plates

Thx Niggels.

Nothing can be done, we can't push them out of France since Romania is in the Union, and we can't put them in prison (no room for this kind of petty theft). The solution would be fines.

Most of the times, the one catched by the Policemen cannot even be taken care of because of their age.

Roms are a plague : organised petty theft, the aldut male hidding between their young and womens. Young Women who, after they mature, are sold in prostitution.

>hey sir could you hold my cigarette while I beat you?

Lets expel your shitty country from Europe with your own shitskin, degenerate.

Romania 3% gypsies,most are out in your countries causing havoc, thanks EU

They are trying to finish the job. You should be really worried, if they are able to take parts of western european cities they will be able to take parts from cyprus too to add to their stolen land.

But gypsies have lots of children and romanians don't. The future is grim if you don't do something.

that's why Japanese have a special stockholm syndrome called "paris syndrome" where they go to Paris and its filled with crime, rubbish, human feces, niggers and rude parisian cucks.

they literally stop drop and curl into the fetus position, this is what isolation does to you.

They're roaming wild in your country so you do something.

Next time we'll fight together.

HAHAHAHAHAHAA

They have about 37% of the island yet they're less than 20% of the population (if you take a look at these maps displaying a European country's population origins % you can see that Cyprus is the ONLY country with 75% European descended population, those are the Greek Cypriots)

I lurked on some forums that kept displaying Turkish Cypriots between them and kept artistically stating that Greek and Turkish Cypriots are pretty much the same thing, I can testify that these fucking cockroaches look NOTHING like us. NOTHING at all. They all look like Middle Eastern rag heads and they COINCIDENTALLY are as similar to mainland Turkroaches as we are to mainland Greeks. They look like Turkish rural tourists for fucks sake. It's fucking infuriating, I want these greedy contaminating shitskin niggers out

Look at this shit

Sup Forumstards have no reasoning skills, all they do is laugh and "are you fucking kiddin me?"
No better than SJW's

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2609769/Caught-camera-Moment-brazen-cashpoint-thieves-swarm-middle-aged-tourist-near-Notre-Dame-cathedral-Paris.html

So yeah, it is Paris, but in 2014.

Gee thank god we have soros telling us to not oppress and segregate them and let them run their literal slave trafficking while on taxpayer and ngo money.

they'll swarm you and stab you with aids needles

If you mean (((them))), ok.
If you mean French people, they didn't ask for this. Stop seeing this as a French/German/Swedish problem, it's a western issue. The left has taken over media and universities and therefore political discourse in favor of (((their))) policies, this is the collective cause for all this.

Reminds me of that gang of multicultural youths skits from family guy

>this happened on hitlers birthday

did you just assume his form?

>the left
AND WHO ARE THE LEFT YOU FUCKING KRAUT? THE PEOPLE THAT'S WHO!

>Muslim and north African immigrants contribute to society.

Muslims goons swarming people when they go to an ATM to either beg or flat out mug them.

>since Romania is in the Union
We invented gypos,
Instead of you maning the fuck up and not get cuck by your governemnt on immigrants.

It's going to get worse before it gets better.