What went wrong?

Redpill me about India, what went wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2016/05/03/guess-how-many-people-pay-taxes-in-india.html
amazon.co.uk/Empire-Britain-Made-Modern-World/dp/0141007540
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you want mlecchas to repill about india. they don't know shit

The brits pulling them out of the stone age.

They pulled out too late, like jamal when he was fucking your mom.
xDDDDDDD

would india be an outsourcer's paradise without british colonialism

Pay tax.

More like british parasite sucked india dry

fuck off leaflet.

british installed their servants a.k.a. INC to take care of india

Why is it that French surrender so quickly?

hm.. more indian posters.

Jio ka kamal. thoda intezar karo jab internet usage badh jaye. fir behncho ye website bhi cricbuzz and quora 2.0 hogi. lel

The only reason you are anything is because of us.

it's vice versa lad.

Fuck off, you were no more than a bunch of illiterate cavemen when English arrived, India didnt exist, you didnt exist.

so bow before you Anglo masters Pajeet

Nice redpilling

Do explain. I love curry but you'll have to go a bit further.

aree bhai meh old fag hun. pehle seh hi pol me shitpost karthey hi aaya hun

Brit living off in the glory of his past. UK will never be a super power again

Really, if more than 1% of you paid tax you could have nice things.

India needed the English to unite them and we did do that. We drilled them, taught them about justice, cricket and how to defeat your
enemies.

Together we fought off the invaders from Afghanistan and Turkey Pajeet, we fought them all and won.

The East India Company were cunts though, same with the Dutch EEC

They pulled you out of utter barbarism.

You'd probably have been rolled by China or something if the brits didn't raise you up as they did.

Wut? Are you retarded

You think I don't know that? That doesn't refute my point Mr Poo.

The whole industrial revolution was on the behest of the Raj we where your raw materials and your new market

We have transcended the super power meme, even if we all died we would still be more influential than everyone else.

t. norman Anglo

forever assimilating.

>tfw the Indian subcontinent was only United under British rule

Literally fell apart as soon as we left.

Brits and Congress

You realise our coal came from England and Wales right?

Aye true.

We did fuck you over a bit, we took all the money from India and didnt reinvent it, but we taught you how to become who you are now.

We knew we would have to let you go alone, we gave you all you needed and look at you, literally more powerful than Russia, will be an economic superpower with years.

Yes you made cloth, tea, indigo out of coal

how come your language sounds like a toilet flushing when you don't even have loos?

>8
hes got you there Mohammed.

The silks from India funded our navy, without India we would never be Empire.

Empire is somthing India can feel proud of too I think.

British Raj gave freedom to princely states not India, an Indian United the current India

hoenga hoenga
this 2bhk flat

Except they unironically don't.

cnbc.com/2016/05/03/guess-how-many-people-pay-taxes-in-india.html

Civilization is hard work, Pajeet.

The main factors of the industrial revolution was coal and the steam engine mate. Of course we got natural resources from all over the Empire. You can't say the whole industrial revolution was on the behest of the Raj as that's not true.

India is being sucked into Islam, like everywhere else besides US, China, and Russia.

>what is Pakistan and Sri Lanka

They didn't listen to ghandi and kept shitting in the streets.

Banter so shitty it belongs on a street in Bihar.

Our cut off for income tax is around 3lakhs iirc direct tax account for less than 10 percent of Indian income what's you point

Just finished reading this book

amazon.co.uk/Empire-Britain-Made-Modern-World/dp/0141007540

Best Empire book ive ever read.
totally based, no bias.

Brits were bruitle, sneaky little fuckers but not bad people, well not really, it was the French that made us do it, and the Dutch.

We did genocide though, thats what annoys me,

Poo

Well we provided you with natural resources and a market to sell your goods in the statement was not completely fair but to a degree it is true

All you need to know. Also, check out this extract from an answer to why India is so messed up even in the 21st century.

>Because a lot of people base their identity in that backward culture. It is quite common for Indians, particularly middle-aged ones, to believe that Indian traditions are the greatest in the world. Or that the epic literary works are books of science- the most disappointing part is that even some accomplished researchers believe that is the case. And all of these people want to retain this culture.

>The problem I see is, people think that ideas of civil liberties and equality are somehow owned by "the west". And they think that adopting these basic principles is the same as acknowledging that "the west" is superior to India. Given that western Europe and USA are quite far ahead in terms of GDP and scientific research, culture is the all they have to make themselves feel better. And they point to the adoption of yoga and other spiritual teachings from India in USA to say, "See, they know we had it all right. We need to embrace this too."

>Kashmir
Kashmir belongs to Pakistan

Yes that is what we did. We did it with Africa and all our other colonies. You provide the materials, and we build you railways.

Can't deny the fact that Brits did some good but still they treated indians as sub humans and taxed them to death.

Built infrastructure for their own profit and encouraged literacy for ease communication

Never went wrong because it was never right.

Fuck off paki

They didn't build railways for charity they built it to transfer goods faster

pakistan belongs to india

t. Chirstcuck

Why do you think they built railways in Britain? Lol

My point is that is a problem. A big problem.

Every feet of railway in India cost 5x of what it did in other nations our railway brought the Scots out of poverty I think we payed off our railway long back

Well my point still stands.All resources goes to Britain

>le brits were all evil meme
Was it not for the British India would probably have been consumed by Islamic invasions that had already crippled it, we'd also be a 60% Muslim nation with warring tribes just like Africa. Even today, the contributions of the British stand strong. I don't deny that they were cruel to a degree, but they are responsible for several things we use today such as the railways, communication, etc. Not to mention a lot of their architecture still stands and is absolutely beautiful. Granted, colonizers will always claim what they did was for the greater good, but in this case they actually did.
>inb4 cuck
These are facts and cold, hard truths. Gandhi was a massive faggot who killed India, and was not responsible for freeing India. It was only because the British Empire was greatly weakend by WW2 and an anti-imperialist sentiment.

And in return you get the finished product. It's called trade.

Brits were not muslims but still they were saints either.

I hate islam too

Well we can increase indirect Tax on goods and the real problem is not tax collection it is not spent properly a lot of It is wasted in corruption

More like the product goes to western countries at cheaper rate on Which the brits make profit

Germany was responsible for our freedom more than gandhi they bombed the hell out of the british and trained the INA and the rest of your points I don't expect much from a low caste convert

>laoyang_and_eddie.webm

Yep brits were wrecked. They didn't want to fight another revolt so they gave india freedom

Look, of course we were not saints. But if India had not been colonised by us, like said, it would be even more divided. You think India was a utopia before we arrived? Of course not. Every Indian Prince and Kingdom was at war with each other.

After we left you had a democratic country, united by a common language (English), with British common law in place, bureaucracy, and infrastructure. All things a modern state needs to survive. That's on top of all the cultural things we gave you, like our language and sports.

So stop blaming the British for everything.

BJP voting born Hindu here but keep jumping to conclusions, lad. It's this mentality that will hold back India another century or so.

We don't blame you for our current condition as a matter of fact we are doing really well as a nation which was freed 70 years ago, it's just a matter of getting history right

Ok so then let me Redpill you about India we are the last bastion of ancient knowledge in the world you want us to give it all up for the nebulous Jewish ideas of liberalization? Secondly the mughal empire was almost on its last leg and the Marathas were gaining power when the British came as the concept of wahabism was still in infancy as a matter of fact we would've had a Hindu country

On the matter of railway and communication
We were the richest country in the world everyone wanted to trade with us we would have the railway without the British and on the matter of communication an Indian demonstrated radio communications before Marconi its a historical fact look up who SN bose is

>The only reason you are anything is because of us.

all the delusional pajeets in this thread

>conquered and subjugated for hundreds of years
>"the only reason you were powerful enough to conquer and subjugate us is because you conquered and subjugated us!"

my almonds are now fully activated

Brits stole India's riches and are lucky the Indians are not as rowdy as Arabs, niggers and Native Americans. India would have been just fine if UK never came. English would just not have been used as widely, which would be England's loss really, really, not India's.